Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Unfashionably Late

• Start Topic

Erm wasn't Teddi the one who was bothered by how much Dorit shit talked Rinna? So why is she doing so much of it herself then -- Dorit is all she ever talks about now. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Was Rinna asked the question when hosting Live? I just seems odd to say that right out of the gate. 

You would be surprised the “news” you get while in NY (Page Six) and nowhere else!I I have recently banished myself back to the Midwest and I don’t know anything about new movies and/or gossip!!! While I follow NY Post I don’t see nearly what I did in print. It’s really the only thing I miss  about NY! 

• Love 3

Rinna didn't waste any time. HELLO! HOW ARE YOU?! Cohosting Kelly and Ryan LIVE was GREAT! Anyway, Ken assaulted a woman!

I want an apology from Teddi for having to watch her so far this season and bringing nothing. Just showing up on time isn't enough.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Rinna didn't waste any time. HELLO! HOW ARE YOU?! Cohosting Kelly and Ryan LIVE was GREAT! Anyway, Ken assaulted a woman!

I want an apology from Teddi for having to watch her so far this season and bringing nothing. Just showing up on time isn't enough.

Not nothing...she's bringing a lot of complaining. Can't wait til she starts bitching about her hydro bill!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Apparently it becomes Teddi's storyline this year.  Sad, I had so much hope for her.

• Love 8

Teddy is saying 4pm and Dorit is saying 4:30 and it was an overseas call, not the power meeting in Dorit's living room that was cut in between Teddy drinking alone. So did production give them two different times to be there? 

I was on the fence about Teddy until now. I still think she's a little naive going on about how frugal she is but also living in BH and making her living as an equestrienne. She was probably earning about $15K and living off a trust fund. But that's small beans compared to how much I dislike Dorit and EVERY SINGLE ONE  of her hairstyles. I am very much enjoying her villain edit this season.

I literally though we were going to go through the whole season without Rinna ever interacting with these girls. And I was kind of okay with it. Then she's back in LA for not even an hour and already stirring shit. Those big blubbering lips have graced us once again!

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

LMAO!!! I clean like Rinna...only I put the remotes in a ziploc baggie. 

I don't blame Rinna for using the cleaning wipes on everything in her hotel room,  but I do want to point out that she really should put on a pair of rubber gloves to do so.  I don't think it's a good idea to be getting the chemicals from said wipes on ones hands, and  her bare skin comes into contact with the germs on the wipes.  Yuk!  I work in a dental office, so I'm wiping down my room and equipment every 40-50 minutes.  I never handle the powerful chemical wipes we have with bare hands for the reasons I mentioned.  

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, MitaJo said:

SAME!! I hated her from the first season she joined the show. Always the victim. She's even worse this season. She is a horrible. UGH!!!

I tried to give her a chance, but she's so self-absorbed it's impossible to like her for too long! How'd you like someone to be late, then try to get to others first to make it out she was only 6 min. late and there was confusion of when to be there? She's always trying to manipulate things so she isn't as dumb as all that! Dorit's FOS unfortunately and I didn't miss PK in the least BYW! I overdosed on the shocked look of Dorit; actually crying with Kyle because she can't share her good fortune with family! That's on her so "BOO HOO Kyle!" ;-)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

I tried to give her a chance, but she's so self-absorbed it's impossible to like her for too long! How'd you like someone to be late, then try to get to others first to make it out she was only 6 min. late and there was confusion of when to be there? She's always trying to manipulate things so she isn't as dumb as all that! Dorit's FOS unfortunately and I didn't miss PK in the least BYW! I overdosed on the shocked look of Dorit; actually crying with Kyle because she can't share her good fortune with family! That's on her so "BOO HOO Kyle!" ;-)

Dorit's a bottomless pit of bullchit

• Love 17

I was thrilled to see Kyle’s dogs, although I’m not sure why it’s taking her so long to give me Bambi, but, I was surprised to see the little dog pee on the wall.  Just something I didn’t expect to see in that house.

• Love 12

I can’t with Rinna licking her lips...For someone who was about cutting a bitch for talking about Harry Hamlin and saying she would stop after Munchausengate, she was so quick to bring up LVP and Ken.  She’s learned nothing!

Teddi’s frugalerthanthou and OTT children’s names bugs, but I’m with her on being on time.  Dorito’s and her fake accent irritates me more and more each episode that even if she was 2 mins late, I would still be team Teddi.

• Love 14
Just now, Neeners said:

LVP will see Kyle sticking up for Ken and not forget. 

I would disown Rinna! I would have gotten up or told her to "STFU!" Doesn't she realize she's lucky to still be on the show after what she pulled last season? She's this evil blabbermouth that can't help putting her 2 cents in on everyone's business! I heard about the so called assault, but I wouldn't have brought it up like that at lunch! I hope LVP nails her to the wall! Rinna thought it so funny to have that tidbit from NY to share with the group! I'd tell her no invites for you b!tch! ;-)

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Team Teddi on this.  Being late is just rude and very disrespectful for another person's time....which is just as valuable as yours.  She is so entitled.  And enough with the my love and my darling. 

What's with the wig she was wearing at that lunch with LVP?

We're seeing some 'Camille' come out.  Cool.

I really feel for Kyle and her dynamics with her sisters.

Best part of the episode:  Bambi and friends sighting!  With Kyle trying to deal with them.

(There were a lot of posts on page one of the episode that I tried to give 'likes' to but it wouldn't work.  I have this problem on and off.  Page two was fine) 

It looks like the wig Sia wears. Would have been better if it just covered all of Dorit's stupid face. Dorit is quickly overpassing Erika for the worst dressed title

• Love 8

Ken was getting nasty with the ladies in the S4 episode I watched today, so I could see him thinking he could get away with bullying a woman.  Whether he would physically assault someone....I don't know.  But if that old man got up in your face and was barking at you, I could see how that would be perceived as an assault.  

I think it's probably difficult to get some drama going in your first season with people you don't know, and without a friend in the cast, so I'm still giving Teddi a break.  

I love Richards' sister's drama.  I feel bad for Kyle because I suspect there's a dynamic of being the youngest sibling and always seeking their approval, and that makes their snubs sting all the more.  

Camille vs. Dorit could be good fun, especially if LVP has to continue to explain to Dorit why she was wrong.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I can’t with Rinna licking her lips...For someone who was about cutting a bitch for talking about Harry Hamlin and saying she would stop after Munchausengate, she was so quick to bring up LVP and Ken.  She’s learned nothing!

Teddi’s frugalerthanthou and OTT children’s names bugs, but I’m with her on being on time.  Dorito’s and her fake accent irritates me more and more each episode that even if she was 2 mins late, I would still be team Teddi.

Add hypocrite and liar to her resume! ;-)

6 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Ken was getting nasty with the ladies in the S4 episode I watched today, so I could see him thinking he could get away with bullying a woman.  Whether he would physically assault someone....I don't know.  But if that old man got up in your face and was barking at you, I could see how that would be perceived as an assault.  

I think it's probably difficult to get some drama going in your first with people you don't know, and without a friend in the cast, so I'm still giving Teddi a break.  

I love Richards' sister's drama.  I feel bad for Kyle because I suspect there's a dynamic of being the youngest sibling and always seeking their approval, and that makes their snubs sting all the more.  

Camille vs. Dorit could be good fun, especially if LVP has to continue to explain to Dorit why she was wrong.  

Technically with assault, you don't even have to touch someone; hence the term assault and battery which means someone's confronted, then something physical happened! He can be threatening and impose his will like any man, but he's old! Why would someone make a big deal out of it unless they're looking for a payday or notoriety? Remember Kyle was technically assaulted by Harry in the park about her sister! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Technically with assault, you don't even have to touch someone; hence the term assault and battery which means someone's confronted, then something physical happened! He can be threatening and impose his will like any man, but he's old! Why would someone make a big deal out of it unless they're looking for a payday or notoriety? ;-)

Sure, but being old doesn't give you a pass for assaulting people.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Sure, but being old doesn't give you a pass for assaulting people.  

Old people hit others with their canes all the time; jokingly anyway! That kind of battery is overlooked all the time! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Maire said:

Dorit should have sent a bouquet to Teddi, apologized and been done with it. I don't think she can afford it.

I love how she ran to Kyle to say it was only 20mins late if she was supposed to be there between 4:30 and 5:30 she was right on time not late.....lol

• Love 8

Forget the wig - WTF was that outfit with the purple boots and big shirt?  I thought she couldn't look worse than last week at Kyle's.  I guess I shouldn't say that about this week or she'll have to prove me wrong again!

In addition to lying about what time they were meeting, and being on an international phone call, and Kyle "sobbing"- she also keeps saying that Teddi wouldn't wait 10 more minutes for her, when we all clearly heard the driver tell her and Teddi 20 mins.

I think we will get to see Teddi tell Dorit why she's pissed - she's annoyed about the lying, and she hasn't seen Dorit since she found out about that. But really I'd prefer to see Camille do it :)

• Love 19

I don't keep up with the wives outside the show so apologies if the legalities of the suit are floating around there. But what would be the point of suing someone for assault? Wouldn't they try filing charges with the police first? Otherwise there's really nothing to hold of up civil court.

Any lawyers out there?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, rustyspigot said:

Hope for payback, that LVP will bring up the rumor about HH raping an actress.  Love to see Big Lips reaction on camera to that accusation.  

38 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It was horrific like someone blind just took scissors to it 

Well, she did say she never has the same style twice.  Maybe she cuts her wigs up with scissors  after she wears them once.  That way she gets 2 bad styles out of one bad wig.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, rho said:

Lucky for her, Teddy is an accountability coach!

But in all honesty, production was there at 4pm, if not earlier, to start filming their wine date. So did Dorit not get a call sheet? Does she just not care?

My favorite thing is Teddy speaking for all of us with "I'm not thirsting to spend time with Dorit."

Teddi's only making a Federal case out of this because of Dorit's deflection and trying to make out she's being lied about! Is she nuts? "The Camera people are there DORIT; waiting!" ;-)

6 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LVP iwas always trying to out someone’s personal business on camera (Mauricio/affair, Kim when asking if she took a sleeping pill or some kind of pill, etc.). Now it’s her turn to be outed and she doesn't like it!

Hypocrisy and lying are a serious character flaw of LVP! I don't watch that much, but she has a habit of trying to be a part of any and everything! Remember when Eileen invited Erika to be on her daytime soap? LVP couldn't help saying that she was asked; then the videotape shows her BEGGING to even have a line! LVP's so FOS! She's much too old to be acting this way; always needing to be the center of attention and a part of everyone's $#!t! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8

I forgot already. Dorit was friends with Teddi, and, therefore, the producers invited Teddi to be a HW? That was Teddi's first friendship, with Dorit?

Didn't notice this when they originally showed it, but I loved the flashback of Kyle instructing River (? the german shepherd) to sit. When she keeps repeating it, he looks around, as if he's thinking, "I wonder whom she's talking to..."

Did the little dog lift both hind legs, balance against the wall, and then pee on the wall?!? That is one talented dog.

Portia is already pretty attitudinal, the way she said, "Kisses." I know it was to Rinna, but still.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I love how she ran to Kyle to say it was only 20mins late if she was supposed to be there between 4:30 and 5:30 she was right on time not late.....lol

Plus she claimed to be only 10 minutes away but the tape has the driver saying 20.  If she thought Teddi was being dramatic in the text over 6 minutes, where is her response that she’s on her way at 4:36?  Yeah, doesn’t exist.  Lord knows what she was really doing to be so late.

And dorit, there is no way to minimize calling another woman a c@@t.  Stop, do not pass go, stop making stupid excuses (that wasn’t a joke) and apologize - in public.

Edited by Mrs peel
I can't type
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Plus she claimed to be only 10 minutes away but the tape has the driver saying 20.  If she thought Teddi was being dramatic in the text obpver 6 minuted, where is her response that she’s on her way at 4:36?  Yeah, doesn’t exist.  Lord knows what she was really doing to be so late.

And dorit, there is no way to minimize spcalling another woman a c@@t.  Stop, do not pass go, stop making stupid excuses (that wasn’t a joke) and apologize - in public.

She remembered it though; so she wasn't that drunk! She was just being a C##T herself in front of Camille's new Beau! ;-)

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LVP iwas always trying to out someone’s personal business on camera (Mauricio/affair, Kim when asking if she took a sleeping pill or some kind of pill, etc.). Now it’s her turn to be outed and she doesn't like it!

Lisa talked to Kyle herself, face to face, not to the group behind Kyle's back. As for Kim, that was in Paris, when Kim was claiming she was sober (she wasn't) and she tried to blame Lisa/Ken for causing her to over sleep/be late, it was a lie. And again, Lisa talked to Kim face to face, not when she wasn't there. With Rinna, she is talking smack about Lisa/Ken behind their backs like the shit stirring coward she is.

• Love 21