Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Unfashionably Late

• Start Topic

Kyle laments not being able to share her newfound success as a television producer with her sisters. Dorit relaunches her swimwear line, but a business meeting inadvertently causes friction with Teddi. After returning from Tokyo, Erika is shaken when she receives unexpected news. Lisa Vanderpump advises Dorit to make things right with Camille.

Preview of Dorit being unfashionably late:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-5/videos/it-looks-like-teddi-has-been-stood-up

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There is 100% no way Dorit was late due to a swimsuit line phone call. Sobering up? On her third attempt at hair and makeup? Doing coke in her bathroom ? Bravo production knows, damn I wish we could find out ! 

I think Dorit was coked up and totally blew her off (and played hoover on the mirror).

She should have at least called Teddy the night before to reschedule for a later date.

• Love 23
21 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There is 100% no way Dorit was late due to a swimsuit line phone call. Sobering up? On her third attempt at hair and makeup? Doing coke in her bathroom ? Bravo production knows, damn I wish we could find out ! 

My guess is Dorit is a tardy one like Erika.  No concept of holding things up.  As to Teddi, no one wants to film you sitting at home drinking wine.  Suck it up you are making six figures for just being part of the show, surely a 30 minute wait is not the end of the world.  Being tardy is so RHOA.  Didn't we already have this sceanario where Kristen Takeman's  husband didn't text her during a business call that ran over?  New material, please.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

I see what’s happening, Dorit thinks she is VERY popular with viewers which gives her free reign to act like an asshole and call everyone “my love”! 

I have no idea what gave her that idea, but you're probably right.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I have no idea what gave her that idea, but you're probably right.

I had to rewatch last week again, she was sooooo over the top it’s the only thing that explains it all....or she got her hands on some rock.

• Love 7

Ugh, why do they keep pushing notGiGi/notBella on us? 

Dorito changes her hairstyle every twelve hours.

I hope they don't talk the lateness topic to death. I'm surprised they aren't talking about what happened last week about Dorito getting trashed and calling Camille the C -word. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I sort of do the same thing - I saran wrap the remote and then use a hair dryer to shrink it tight. LOL

Yep, even high end hotels are total germ pits. 

Hate to gross everyone out but in the larger travel hub cities they also have the highest rate of bed bugs (shudder!)

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Erika got panties...wonder what Camille will get...summer's eve?

Boom!

Maybe since her C is stupid either some hooked on phonics or some ginkgo biloba.

Edited by mbaywife123
Hit post too soon
  • Love 6