Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: The Solo Oscillation

4 hours ago, CherryAmes said:

I didn't spend that much on my wedding dress!  Sure won't be spending it on a sweater!

But at least you'd get more of your money's worth from a sweater. 
When actors like Kaley Cuoco or Elementary's Lucy Liu wear de$igner clothes on their shows, do they have to give them back afterwards?

3 hours ago, calipiano81 said:

But in the early seasons, IMO there was romantic potential for Sheldon and Penny

I only recall it when they met in the pilot before they made Sheldon asexual (until Amy).

On 1/11/2018 at 11:27 PM, Winston Wolfe said:

Lloyd worked on Channel 9 here in the NYC area until the mid-to-late 90s, I think.  Last I heard he was on some radio station in the LA area.  His son George is in the weather business too.

What a coincidence!  I just googled him a week ago wondering whatever happened to him.  Sadly he was terminated from that radio station in 2016 when it switched formats to a Spanish sports station.  He was on TV in California up until around 2012.  I suppose he's retired now.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, MissLucas said:

This is the first season I really dig Penny's wardrobe choices. I was more partial to the deer print shirt - the sweater's sold out btw. (but at a price of $345 that might be a blessing in disguise).

Since you posted the price of the sweater, you probably know about this site, but for anyone who doesn't, here's the link to a site that lists all the clothes worn on TBBT:  https://wornontv.net/the-big-bang-theory/

• Love 1

I'm just here to thank whoever's responsible for keeping KN's hair messy and rumply. Good decision.

I do think the show is heading for an endgame where committing to Amy develops Sheldon as a person enough that he gets his career breakthrough. Just to echo what that psychic said about her being the key to his success.

• Love 5
On 1/13/2018 at 11:04 PM, AEMom said:

Amy's line of "Do you want to watch the show where people want to buy a house, and then they do?" had my husband laughing and laughing.

It was all in the delivery he said.

Absolutely! I laughed at that line, loved it, so  I tried to use it yesterday and it fell totally flat.  Wasn't funny at all.  I guess I am no competition for Mayim!!

• Love 4

I can't even begin to imagine Sheldon and Penny as a thing. They've had brother/sister vibes for me from episode one so thinking about them romantically is super squicky. I can't see Sheldon with any other type of woman than Amy. She is perfect for him and I think the show has done a pretty good job over the years of showing that. 

Have we had any real bonding moments between Amy and Raj? Is that the last unexplored relationship on the show?

• Love 3
On January 13, 2018 at 11:04 PM, AEMom said:

Amy's line of "Do you want to watch the show where people want to buy a house, and then they do?" had my husband laughing and laughing.

It was all in the delivery he said.

That was a great line and her delivery, as usual, was spot on.  IMO Mayim should be the highest paid actress on this show.  She adds so much more than the other females.  I also loved watching her interact with Leonard in this episode.  

Hope to see more of Amy and a lot less of Penny.  Also love Stuart and the geologist but could do without Raj and Bernadette.

Edited by Neiman

Penny reminds me of the Sheriff on Eureka.  She sometimes plays that same part, cutting through the overthinking the "smart" ones do and sometimes find an answer.  I love that.

• Love 2

I’m sorry, Actor Who Plays Bert, but I’m over you.

It’s me, not you, because I’m also completely over “the band.” It comes across like the writers are just utterly over it already and caterwauling a dumb song means three fewer minutes of dialogue that otherwise would have to be created.

Just no.

But Penny and Sheldon? Always a good time.