Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Dr. Pimple Popper

Cosplay girl looked like she had circumcised penises growing out of her ears. Also, I’m betting there’s no cosplayer union or health insurance. Lesson: Not Learned. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

26 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

Cosplay girl looked like she had circumcised penises growing out of her ears. Also, I’m betting there’s no cosplayer union or health insurance. Lesson: Not Learned. 

Wha? I'm the parent of sons. Their penises never looked like her ears.

She was stupid to keep on getting pierced in other places. Oy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Also, I’m betting there’s no cosplayer union or health insurance. Lesson: Not Learned. 

Isn't cosplay a hobby? Do people actually make money doing that silliness?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rhys said:

Wha? I'm the parent of sons. Their penises never looked like her ears.

She was stupid to keep on getting pierced in other places. Oy.

Erect adult penises. And just the head.

fg1flhngf5lvl9djhost.png

Edited by kokapetl

Eh, maybe if I squint. No, actually I sort of see what you are getting at. I probably would have gone with balls tbh.

Keloid cosplay girl is a bit much to take.  Ooh, I'm going to look just like everybody else.  Walks out in a brightly colored kimono with blue hair.  I have nothing against cosplay.  Have all the fun you can in life.  But she clearly does what she can to look different outside of cosplay.  why would she risk another cartilage piercing when her ears exploded like that?  She is also just sort of odd looking.  She does look more like an animated character than most - large face with smaller features.  I was done with the whining pretty quickly with her - I don't like to fly, I'm afraid of heights, I don't, I don't, I don't . . . . Clearly you already have two sets of balls on your ears.  Sack up, would you? I was happy they did her follow up at her home and we didn't have to hear her whine about traveling again.

Steatocystoma lady is really quite pretty.  She has beautiful bone structure.  I hope they helped with any she has on her body and under her arms too.  

• Like 2

On 7/12/2019 at 9:44 PM, Red Bridey said:

I didn't see any golf-ball lumps, did you?  Dr PP seemed to just concentrate on her neck and decolletage, but didn't she say she had lumps and bumps all over her body?

She usually concentrates on what hurts and/or what is most noticeable. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 7:13 AM, AZChristian said:

I kept wondering why he didn't try a mitten.  He could have made a couple of cuts into the top of the wristband to allow him to get the bump past that.

I can't imagine being a crossing guard in Chicago with a bare hand!

I  have some mittens that are made to go over other gloves or mittens, so they're huge.  They don't come in at the wrist, but instead have a piece of velcro you tighten around your wrist once they're on.  They're not super warm on their own, but a hell of a lot better than a bare hand in Chicago. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I  have some mittens that are made to go over other gloves or mittens, so they're huge.  They don't come in at the wrist, but instead have a piece of velcro you tighten around your wrist once they're on.  They're not super warm on their own, but a hell of a lot better than a bare hand in Chicago. 

Velcro . . . how did we ever live without it?

• Like 1

I'm guess the consulting doctor is a hand surgeon, not another dermatologist. Hands do so much and are so delicate they require their own surgeon. 

• Like 3