Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
GHScorpiosRule

Sunny Hostin: The Former Federal Prosecutor With the Facts!

On 4/6/2021 at 8:06 AM, falltime said:

I've heard Don Lemon also say it. He's friend with Sunny too.

I love Sunny’s brand of classy shade! Hehehe

• Like 3

Sunny doesn't seem to me to be the type to have patience for a mastiff.   Ah, right, statsgirl, she did call him a newfie. But the point still stands that he’s going to be enormous and hairy. 

Edited by Haleth

He's a Newfoundlander. Wonderful dogs, friendly and gentle, but they drool like crazy.

They have to be brushed fairly often so their coat doesn't matte but maybe she'll assign that job to one of the kids.

• Useful 1

Sunny, my Mom’s 89th birthday is today. She wishes Paloma a happy birthday also!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, bannana said:

That is so awesome!

I love Sunny and I think she is amazing.  I also love that you cannot put her in a box like Nutmeg tried to do once  by calling her a liberal and got schooled. 

• Like 7

Both times when Whoopi said that Sunny had an announcement, Mom & I were holding our breath.  We thought for sure that she was going to announce that she was leaving the show (no doubt due to MeAgain) and when she didn't, we both sighed a huge sigh of relief!

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

We thought for sure that she was going to announce that she was leaving the show (no doubt due to MeAgain) and when she didn't, we both sighed a huge sigh of relief!

Got be honest though, when she said she now has her own production company my first thought was how much longer is she going to stick it out on the View?  Sunny doesn't need the View.  And by her own account the people in charge haven't always done right by her.  If she is there in September for the new season I will be surprised.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Got be honest though, when she said she now has her own production company my first thought was how much longer is she going to stick it out on the View?  Sunny doesn't need the View.  And by her own account the people in charge haven't always done right by her.  If she is there in September for the new season I will be surprised.

I wouldn't panic.  Celebrities who found production companies tend to not leave their day jobs until well after their new companies not only get production deals, but those shows successfully get picked up, and in fact... renewed. 

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of her initial productions star her. But they're unlikely to be shows that are sold on a basis that require a full time commitment. 

• Like 6

That is a great photo. Sunny looks about 20 years younger than she really is. 😊

• Like 4

I had a picture pop up on my FB feed today, with a guy carrying a chicken in a pet backpack at the beach.  I thought of Sunny.

• Laugh 6