Type keyword(s) to search

2018 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, Tootie said:

This is who I hope tries out again!  Kristin Dodd...  She got to finals last year and then became an Allen Americans Ice Angel.  I think she'll do much better having been under Stephanie DiBiase Wheat for a year!!

Kdodd.jpg

I didn't know Katie Holmes was auditioning!    Seriously this gal is stunning!

• Love 4

Found a slideshow of last year's (2017) finalists. Noted where they ended up on the DCC or another team:

Chenise, Alex,  Monyca (MDD), Maddie D (MDD), Christina (DCC), Madi A, Rachel C, Tara (DCC), Madelyn A, Randi (AAIA), Emily W, Alise (DMD), Brittney O (AAIA), Emily L, Alexis (DCC), Erin cut @ TC, Emily A, Grace (AAIA), Katelynn, Lexie (DCC), Mackenzie, Cristi (AAIA), Celinda cut @ TC, Madeline cut @ TC, Keyra (DCC), Raven, Joi (MDD), Haleigh,  Hanna (AAIA), Kristin (AAIA), Savannah (DCC), Ally C, Rachel A (DCC), Lauren P (DCC), Kali, Miranda (DCC), Sheridan (DMD), Julia (DMD), Alexandra,  Lacey, Brennan cut @ TC, Briana , Kayla, Alexandria (DCC), Brianna L (TLD), Whitney, Molly (DCC), Kelly (DMD), Kalyssa (DCC), Dayton, Taryn cut @ TC (AAIA), Gianna, Brianna W cut @ TC, Kelly S (MDC), Gina (DCC).

Here's the link   http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2017/05/09/2017-dcc-finalists#420231

I wonder how many of them will audition again.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I didn't know Katie Holmes was auditioning!    Seriously this gal is stunning!

I hope they do not bring her into TC because she might look like Katie Holmes (do not see it myself.) One of my biggest pet peeves is when Charlotte and/or Kelli want a girl in TC because the girl reminds them of an actress, or they have a different look, but the girl cannot dance worth a darn aka Morgan F., Courtney Cook, Paula T. from Season 5, or Rachel Buckmaster.

43 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I hope they do not bring her into TC because she might look like Katie Holmes (do not see it myself.) One of my biggest pet peeves is when Charlotte and/or Kelli want a girl in TC because the girl reminds them of an actress, or they have a different look, but the girl cannot dance worth a darn aka Morgan F., Courtney Cook, Paula T. from Season 5, or Rachel Buckmaster.

Just looked at her insta and that picture of her doesn't even look like any of the rest of her pictures.  Dallaswear is known for editing their pictures.

33 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Just looked at her insta and that picture of her doesn't even look like any of the rest of her pictures.  Dallaswear is known for editing their pictures.

Yeah cause her right boob in that pic is all over the place. Down where the cups are, jacked up by her clavicle. 

Pretty girl but they got some heavy editing there.

• Love 2
On 1/28/2018 at 12:30 AM, Tootie said:

This is who I hope tries out again!  Kristin Dodd...  She got to finals last year and then became an Allen Americans Ice Angel.  I think she'll do much better having been under Stephanie DiBiase Wheat for a year!!

Kdodd.jpg

On 1/28/2018 at 2:32 PM, DCCroutineFAN said:

They edited her to look like the Katie Holmes in Dawsons Creek

kh.jpg.0bac89fa54fcb82900b872758601744e.jpg

On 1/29/2018 at 12:30 PM, ByTor said:

I think Kristin looks like the Dallaswear picture, she's just more heavily made up (which I'd think she would be for an ad).

I am also onboard with Grace and reagen making it 

• Love 1

I'm surprised Reagen hasn't yet - maybe she is just not a great dancer or bad kicks? 

If there are people who think Maddie doesn't have the DCC look there is no way they can think Grace does.  I like her and she is cute as can be but not the DCC hot/glam at all.  I'd guess her to be about 16. 

13 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Wow this girl is gorgeous!! (Kristin) 

1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

I personally do not think Grace is a good dancer. Her past videos mixed with her facials do not scream DCC to me at all 

Yeah her facials are so annoying. 

Talking about facials.. I don't know what on earth Hunter is doing lately with her face. Look at her last few dance video posts.. It looks like she has a mouth guard in and is playing with it.. so weird! 

Edit: Here's what Im talking about:

Edited by JayDKay
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Talking about facials.. I don't know what on earth Hunter is doing lately with her face. Look at her last few dance video posts.. It looks like she has a mouth guard in and is playing with it.. so weird! 

WTF? Hunter usually does not impress me but she's putting those other two to shame here.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, JayDKay said:

This video makes me want to pick the pants out of my crack... seriously though, I am not kidding  LOL... she can dance though

• Love 4
11 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

WTF? Hunter usually does not impress me but she's putting those other two to shame here.

Those other two girls are former DMD dancers Ashley and Biebele.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

I personally do not think Grace is a good dancer. Her past videos mixed with her facials do not scream DCC to me at all 

IMO she has that stuck up mean girl look to me.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Looks like Maddie Dillon is planning to audition again. Top vid is Jenn Amburn's class. Bottom is Sara Idziak's class. Vids are a couple of weeks old - apologies if they've already been posted.

Needs to get those kicks up and some energy before DCC.

In both those videos, it looks like Maddie is thinking about it too much, like she's trying to remember the choreography as she's going along.  I would like to see that black girl in the first video (off to our left) audition.  She'd be fun (and I would hope that, if she does audition, she would not only make it to TC, but make the team).  Sadly, I think Kelly and Judy would find some way to keep her out.

12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Is she the first vet to announce she is coming back 

Not really... but she’s the first definitive yes. Amy heavily hinted she’s coming back. But I can’t think of anyone else off the top of my head. 

One of the Brunette rookies said almost all the rookies are reaudtioning

Edited by tajalexander
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

thank the Lord Kash is coming back!! they desperately need her leadership and maturity. 

They will also need her to stop messing up the sideline routines 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Has Jinelle said anything about retiring?

i feel like you would hear more around than me! My gut is she will do one more since she has the Visa to, right? she still looks great and we know she loves the organization.  

• Love 3