Type keyword(s) to search

Hotties of the XXIII Olympic Winter Games

I couldn't find a good photo of her, but even in her ID (which is never flattering) photo Belarusian speedskater Maryna Zuyeva is quite striking. 

3023423.jpg

And she has that world class athlete body to match. 

• Love 3
On 2/8/2018 at 3:08 PM, proserpina65 said:

Here to make Olympic curling hot yet again:

LOL. I was just telling somebody here that I was watching mixed doubles curling (or whatever the man/woman team curling is called) and that the guy from Norway was wearing a spandex top and he was ripped for a guy who slides rocks on ice for a living. Like if you went to a bar and needed him to hold your kamikaze shots, you could just balance one on each of that guy's pec muscles.  

Of course I was only giving him fair time in my story telling because I wanted to bring up that the next day I spent far too much time watching Switzerland vs Russia because of the female member of the Russian team, Anastasia Bryzgalova. Dark hair, blue eyes, classic Eastern European facial features.  She's okay.

Turns out, I wasn't the only one who noticed this...

• Love 2
On 2/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

I just can't get past the hair.

You missed the years when it was blue or green or grey.  Current Rippon hair is vast improvement.

But everyone should check out Johannes Klaebo who just won the cross country sprint.

Edited by meep.meep
remembered a hottie
47 minutes ago, meep.meep said:

But everyone should check out Johannes Klaebo who just won the cross country sprint.

I just did and I thank you for that suggestion, even if seeing his age of 21 makes me feel like a very dirty old lady.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Something about Morgan Cipres does it for me. Something about that lanky bod and his quirky French face does it for me.

Funny you should say that because I was just coming on here to post a picture of him. Same with his partner Vanessa because she is gorgeous.

e4d0ef923afc5d1c9b60654c5f42a223.jpg

Edited by twoods
  • Love 11

A small story in today's USA Today about figure skaters using songs with lyrics in their routines dropped me into a YouTube wormhole and I burrowed out after discovering Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres.  Holy hell.

Even if they both didn’t have those incredibly gorgeous faces and smiles, her back alone would qualify her for this thread.

• Love 4