Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E02: The Power of Three

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

We can guarantee that there will at least be a trivia challenge, so there's one and only one. This will mean that the politics and alliances are extremely crucial. 

The sadistic part of me wants the trivia challenge to be like in Inferno III, where each team chose an opposing player to be strapped into a chair and get an electric shock each time their team answered incorrectly. 

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 0:43 PM, Lantern7 said:

That was Battle of the Seasons back in 2012. That was a bad season, mostly due to Frank and Zach, not because of Johnny's absence. He and Frank beefed on Twitter about that season's ratings, and -- surprise, surprise -- that was enough to warrant them being a team in Rivals II. He's been on every season ever since, and I'm probably the asshole for not quitting the show, rather than him moving on with his life

Yeah.  I do remember that now. Frank - UGH!!   They blend together so much and him not being on is so rare.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, luckyroll3 said:

No, Teej said the Troika is made up of the top 3 finishers collectively of both genders.  But, based on past history of the show where many of the challenges tend to favor the men, that means most of Troikas will be male heavy/dominated.  

I stand corrected.  That just seems like such an unfair way to do it.  

1 minute ago, Peper81 said:

I stand corrected.  That just seems like such an unfair way to do it.  

I agree.  If they wanted both genders represented, they should just take the top 2 or 3 males and the top 2 or 3 females of each mission.