Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Ghosted

• Start Topic

A panic attack over Todd leading the dance class? And she is worried about telling her parents she went to an urgent care facility for like 20 minutes over a panic attack? They may see it on TV.

And that milk sticking to the glass, that was not 2%.

Edited by John M
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, John M said:

A panic attack over Todd leading the dance class? And she is worried about telling her parents she went to an urgent care facility for like 20 minutes over a panic attack? They may see it on TV.

Right? She did the right thing to be seen, but totally saw that coming. 

And lord, the cereal.  Really? 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, John M said:

And she doesn't want to diminish what she's going through by making it about Todd. WTF?!?! 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Cannot believe Tal is in the examination room with her.  Of course she is super healthy.  Never a problem.

Yeah. She's super-duper healthy. And yet, the first thing she fears is that she's having a stroke. And that BP is NOT good. It's kinda on the elevated side. But maybe for her size, that's not too bad??? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Why is Avi's face always blanked out?

Because he wants nothing to do with this shit show...he's just embarrassed! Now his voice seems altered, WTF.

Edited by spacefly
  • Love 9
Just now, spacefly said:

I know the wedding dresses are just a plot line but damn she is so desperate and dumb.

Whitney is that 10% of something beats 100% of nothing relationship  kinda gal. If she got her life together, she could easily bump thay up to 40% of something.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Why is Avi's face always blanked out?

Because he's smart. But the people on this board are smarter, because I've seen some people post his pix on other threads here.

Edited by LordOfLotion
typo
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Sure -- everyone sits around in their underwear in the bridal salon an d uses the cell phone.

Oh yeah. Happens all the time. Say Yes To The Dress - Atlanta: they talk about not allowing men on the floor because everybody is sittin' around in their undies. 

OH!! And did y'all catch the comment about Twit wanting Heather to get married again. Not because she wants Heather to have someone to share her life with and help her parent, etc. Oh No. Twit wants Heather to get married again because TWIT wants a "do over" for herself. This SELFISH, SELFISH BITCH!

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 10

I have to admit I do feel really bad for her in this Avi situation. She looks so happy in all those selfies with him. She should have taken the hint a long time ago though. When someone says they're commitment phobic, that's the time to start distancing and moving on with life. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh Babs. Men are dependent on Whitney?? OK..I was wondering what it meant when they ignored 40 phone calls and knocks on the door at 2am. Its because they need her. Riiiiiggghhhhtt.

I thought I'd heard it wrong at first. Babs has Definitely got that formula backwards. I mean, TWIT is the one pickin' out china patterns after her "boyfriend" clearly stated that he is a commitment-phobe. DUH. Twit is WAY more dependent full stop. First she's telling her dad "but we're love dad" when the conversation about Lennie moving in came up. Then she was SURE she had Roy "in the bag" in crying to her mommy. Now "I can't lose this one" about Avi when whining to Buddy. I mean, how delulu do you have to be to not see how wrong this is??? 

I need to find her address. Send her a copy of the book "He's Just Not That Into You". Highlighted. 

• Love 24

Who shops for a wedding dress before they are engaged? Seriously, I'd love to see the dress attendants reaction to hearing that Whitney hadn't even talked about marriage to her partner yet. That's beyond clingy and desperate. 

• Love 8

There's nothing "going on" with Todd except in Whitney's imagination. She gave him a job and now she's jealous. I don't understand why she's being so mean to him about this and acting like he's a terrible person for doing his damn job. She's such a bitch. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, John M said:

Why does Whit's phone have a door knob attached to it? What could that possibly be useful for? Is it like a special needs device or something?

It’s a new thing. I saw them for sale at the UPS store the other day. They are to help you hold your phone and make you less likely to drop it. it can also be used as a little stand to prop your phone up—although I don’t know how good it is for that.

ETA: Shut up, Buddy.  

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

It’s a new thing. I saw them for sale at the UPS store the other day. They are to help you hold your phone and make you less likely to drop it. it can also be used as a little stand to prop your phone up—although I don’t know how good it is for that.

Its actually quite amazing! The one i use is by a brand called Popsockets. Love it!!

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 7

I agree with Todd completely and Tal is acting like Whitney's little bitch. Yes she is insane if she thinks it's proper to take a class back immediately when they are in the middle of learning new numbers. And Tal agrees with her? He's insane too then. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Nowhere said:

I agree with Todd completely and Tal is acting like Whitney's little bitch. Yes she is insane if she thinks it's proper to take a class back immediately when they are in the middle of learning new numbers. And Tal agrees with her? He's insane too then. 

They all agreed with her -- in unison.  Because you know, Whitney is never wrong.

• Love 5

Oh my, just how is Whit going to take back her fake dance class that she has a trademark on? I can't wait to see this stunning and dramatic conclusion?

And Todd just schedules a group class for later the same week by text? Do none of these people in the fake Whit world have jobs or responsibilities besides BGDC? If they are going to make shit up can't they just say the class is on Tuesday or Saturday? Who are they so bad at even making stuff up?

• Love 11
Just now, Nowhere said:

This is about making a plot line where it looks like Whitney has been wronged somehow. Then she somehow is an empowered plus size gal by taking the class back from Todd, in addition to discovering that Avi is a cheater at the same time. Now Whitney is a hero to the low information viewer. People believe in these plot lines, and it's how we end up with Nit Whits.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

And, SHE CAN BARELY MOVE. Also she bitches about the class going barefoot but she runs around in flip flops.  There she is, just wiggling, not dancing. 

• Love 7

Really? She's making them touch each other's butts in class?That's not ok, imo. 

So she's in debt now because she was dumb enough to take out loans or credit cards for this man? If you don't have money to give, don't give it. That's very simple. Her debt is her own stupidity. 

9 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

This is about making a plot line where it looks like Whitney has been wronged somehow. Then she somehow is an empowered plus size gal by taking the class back from Todd, in addition to discovering that Avi is a cheater at the same time. Now Whitney is a hero to the low information viewer. People believe in these plot lines, and it's how we end up with Nit Whits.

I don't believe all the shit but I pretend I do for the sake of discussion. 

• Love 15