Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Best Self

"I'm going to adopt the solution the Shelstrups have adopted throughout history. Janet - a million bottles of your finest booze!" How very human. Though Michael was right about attempting something futile with a ton of unearned confidence and failing spectacularly.

It was surprisingly touching watching "The Good Place" getting demolished into nothingness.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:09 AM, Mockingbird said:

Janet announcing that she wasn’t programmed to give a speech and then just not giving a speech slayed me.

I remember that as a Futurama joke (though it wasn't original to that either).

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, chaifan said:

When Chidi couldn't pass the balloon entry test, I thought the rest of the episode would be dealing with whether the other 3 should go and leave him, Eleanor staying back with him, or any number of those choices.

I was fully expecting that anyone suggesting they leave the others behind would disqualify them from entering the balloon (but it was apparently just Michael messing with them anyway).

Does a ten-headed dog-spider have ten dog heads or ten spider heads?

I'm surprised our team of four were so sure Michael could just get them to the Good Place. They didn't even entertain the idea that it wouldn't be as simple as taking a train... or another mode of transportation when season 1 was all about Eleanor thinking she needed to earn her place.

"Kissing is gross. You just mash your food holes together. It's not for that."