Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Season Finale: Prisons, Proposals and Parties

• Start Topic

Teresa visits her husband in prison; Dolores receives advice from her ex-husband; Danielle's boyfriend decides to take their relationship to the next level; Margaret celebrates her 50th birthday party; Siggy has a mishap.

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, FairyDusted said:

Damn that was quick. I was surprised  to hear the finale announcement. Siggy IS a mishap.

Spoiler

She won't be missed! Siggy's history; good riddance to bad rubbish! ;-)

• Love 7

I don't watch this franchise anymore but when the TV guide said Teresa was going to visit Juicy in college, I had to tune in.

Did I hear her say that she hasn't seen Joe in 7 or 8 months?  If so, what's the story there?

And it was nice that she came home to find her dad cooking dinner.  Made me miss my dad. 

Have the girls not seen Joe in 7 or 8 months, either?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

FYI...Frank moved out as soon as filming stopped

If Frank is Margaret's husband, right after that fireplace scene was filmed, I thought to myself, "He's just not into her."

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

FYI...Frank moved out as soon as filming stopped

Oh, really?  Not surprising as he probably moved in to help with her storyline.  Nonetheless, it appears as though the family gets along well.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

Oh, really?  Not surprising as he probably moved in to help with her storyline.  Nonetheless, it appears as though the family gets along well.

Since he's a recently disbarred lawyer, I think he came on for the paycheck. He left as soon as there was no more money in it for him. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Since he's a recently disbarred lawyer, I think he came on for the paycheck. He left as soon as there was no more money in it for him. 

Doesn't he also have part ownership in the gym?

Joshua's prom date's dress was a bit too revealing.  All of her goods were showing.  It's something how high school girls dressing like this is considered OK with the parents.

Edited by Jets4274
  • Love 14

Josh's girlfriend Demi's outfit is exposing. Couldn't wear stuff like that to Prom when I was young. You can't even wear spaghetti strapped shirts to school (in my area) these days. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Darn autocorrect
  • Love 17

Wait - did Teresa make up the story of Joe’s apology?  She interviewed that she didn’t ask him for an apology but then told her brother and Melissa a whole big tale of Joe’s regret.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Siggy's son's girlfriend and her huge fake boobs spilling out of that prom dress. Good grief.

Breast enhancement? At her young age? Do they even tell young girls that get them that they have to be redone every decade or so? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Breast enhancement? At her young age? Do they even tell young girls that get them that they have to be redone every decade or so? 

I can't speak for Josh's date but some areas of NJ have some strange ideas about teenagers & plastic surgery. Like, boobs for high school graduation strange.

• Love 5

What was the point of Margaret's entrance on the fake horse? 

2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh Danielle - throw that tube o toothpaste jumpsuit out

Yeah. It shows every bump and lump and not in a flattering way. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 9

Sorry not believing it - Shiddy Liar would not have been released so fast from the ER. The way Fucker cries at the drop of the hat, if she had been hurt physically - her makeup would have been shot to shit. By the time she would have gotten out plus makeup re-touch, the party would have been over

• Love 17

Siggy finished the season as she started it. A self righteous, annoying idiot. Oh lord I hope I never see her at PSU when we go up for games. The horror!

39 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Why did his date come to his house? Weirdos!

For filming purposes, I assumed. 

• Love 9