Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Lights Out!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

Not even in the same league! UGH boring twats.....those girls are boring and boring looking.

I agree 100%.  Didn't want to state the obvious cause I was trying to show some restraint talking about them as young girls.  But they are absolutely nothing like the Hadid sisters. 

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Why plan a party when they're in the middle of renovating the house? What an idiot! ;-)

How sad to see them tearing the house up - it was great the way it was!

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

How sad to see them tearing the house up - it was great the way it was!

I agree. It was a comfortable, livable looking home originally. Sure it did not feature the newest, latest decorating trends, but it was warm and classic. The whole marble flooring in that classic sprawling rancher is going to be cold, boring, and already out dated. Now, changing the pool shape I can understand. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Let’s hope the new girl kicks Dorit’s sorry ass! 

I used to feel sorry for Dorit; esp. concerning Lisa, but now she's turned me off so much, they can bash her and PK until they cry! I'm really beginning to hate her! B!tchin' at Kyle's would have made me throw her arse out if I were hosting! ;-)

• Love 23

This season Kyle's storylines have been reduced to an off-camera discussion with HH and a (fake) power outage. Seriously, it's time to call it quits and enjoy your fabulous life away from Bravo's clutches.

• Love 11
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, BBHN said:

Erika as host would be awesome as fuck.

The London trip should have happened a couple of years ago, if only for a crossover with Ladies of London.

EriCa as a host - MAJOR yawn.

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Is Teddi that dumb she has no clue was has gone on in the past. "Wait what's this about Lisa Rinna?"  Seriously if you're going to be on the show, familiarize yourself a little.

YES.

• Love 2

Get Dorit some water so she can drown. 

Camille'a new man does nothing for me but I'm sure he has a nice wallet. 

Next week: Lisa R tries to make it sound like Regis wanted her for that morning talk show.  Trust me honey you couldn't even do SoapTalk without being annoying and obnoxious. He made the right call.  And looky Lisa R starting off this season's storyline. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 13
37 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

We whoosh too, Teddi.  

Dorit made a complete fools of herself.  Camille nailed it.  

I've never done it, but if I were hosting I'd probably tell PK to "take her out!" Let them get pissed off! She's ruining the evening with her vulgar behavior! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Her own special way of being the center of attention.

She ALWAYS has to be. Poor thing - she's so insecure and low self-esteem. Maybe that's why she's such a beyotch.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Of course Dorit had nothing but complaints at Kyle's; "it's hot, the dog's slobbering on the pancakes.....!" I swear I'd disown the b!tch! ;-)

She should have just gone home. Holy fucking rude.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

She never misses an opportunity!  

Lisa probably had them bring up the BJ topic on purpose so that she could promote the book.  Would be disgusting but not surprising if true.

Edited by Jets4274
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

Lisa probably had them bring up the BJ topic on purpose so that she could promote the book.  Would be disgusting but not surprising if true.

I truly believe, everything said and done by Lisa R is calculated! She's such a fame HO, she'll do or say anything to get herself in the news! She's vile in so many ways! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 17