Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Lights Out!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When Camille showed the picture of her new boyfriend David for just a second I thought it was David Foster, seriously.

Foster is well past it! His new squeeze must be more impressed by his bankroll! ;-)

• Love 2

They clearly need a bitch every season on each of these Housewives shows to give viewers something to talk about.  The producers knew what they were doing by bringing Dorit back for another season.  She was pretentious as God knows what on her first season and has gotten even worse.  And her outfit at the dinner was laughable.  

• Love 12

Dorit has nice décolletage? No. Those things drag every outfit down! And she couldn’t fake the accent while she voiced her displeasure at her photos...

Camille’s bf does look eerily like Foster. Isn’t he dating Katharine McPhee?

Ugh, those Hamlin girls.

• Love 15
36 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Ok Rinna there are 20 million wonderful Roses. You don’t need to be bougie and order freaking Whispering Angel.

Is Whispering Angel an expensive wine?  I've heard of it, in conversations, but never tasted/drank it.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Is Whispering Angel an expensive wine?  I've heard of it, in conversations, but never tasted/drank it.

It’s the Rose that got trendy in the Hamptons a few years ago. It’s about $26 at BevMo (so it’s not CRAZY expensive, but it’s not the least expensive Provençal Rose). I haven’t tried it either, but I’ve had plenty of wonderful roses from Provence that are less expensive but not “name brands.” Rinna was just being her version of trendy when she ordered it.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Dorit has nice décolletage? No. Those things drag every outfit down! And she couldn’t fake the accent while she voiced her displeasure at her photos...

Camille’s bf does look eerily like Foster. Isn’t he dating Katharine McPhee?

Ugh, those Hamlin girls.

Dorit's boobs are like a shelf. That shit is gonna collapse one day.

• Love 7

Are we really only 4 episodes in? It feels like its been months!

Tokyo was actually fun to watch. Erika showed off her best glam of the season, no coincidence that she was the most toned down. When Bella said that she learned how to give blow jobs from her mothers book...

tenor.gif

I shouldn't be surprised but I was. 

Dorit really is showing her ass more then ever this season, just keeps trash talking left and right about the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. When she was drunk and spouting out drunken things, sorry boo but Brandi and Taylor just did it better. But we got a rise out of Camille! So it was worth it, sure it was only in her talking head but it was something.

I've decided that Teddi is one of those housewives that are enjoyable in talking heads but then you get to behind the camera and she is boring. If she were as honest and said whats on her mind in front of the women like she says to us, I'd be enjoying her more and we'd probably have a bit more drama.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

It’s the Rose that got trendy in the Hamptons a few years ago. It’s about $26 at BevMo (so it’s not CRAZY expensive, but it’s not the least expensive Provençal Rose). I haven’t tried it either, but I’ve had plenty of wonderful roses from Provence that are less expensive but not “name brands.” 

Thanks....I heard of it from a "friend couple" that likes to impress by being up o the latest trendy stuff, so that explains it.  :-)

Interesting that they had it available in Tokyo.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Thanks....I heard of it from a "friend couple" that likes to impress by being up o the latest trendy stuff, so that explains it.  :-)

Interesting that they had it available in Tokyo.

I understand Asia is a huge market for high-end “name” wines!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

They clearly need a bitch every season on each of these Housewives shows to give viewers something to talk about.  The producers knew what they were doing by bringing Dorit back for another season.  She was pretentious as God knows what on her first season and has gotten even worse.  And her outfit at the dinner was laughable.  

Dorit's not a real b!tch; she's just annoying AF! It's like she lives in a vacuum and is always talking to herself; others in the vicinity just have to endure it! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 11

Just as soon as I possibly could my fingers googled “Mark BHL magazine height” and when very sadly I found no hits for that what I did find was that this was Lydia Mckaughlins old magazine before Nobleman ! 

it makes sense with Erica now. All that attention attention attention. Daddy issues. And I think she is some sort of beard for her husband. He protects her she protects him and isn’t that what marriage is in a nutshell?  ;-)

Lovin Teddi. I think Camille is super feminine and beautiful . Her bf is HOT.

LVP needs a thirsty deciphle, and boy does she have one in Dorit. 

Loved Maricio from shushing Dorit in his home, that’s the best clue of all they she and a peekay have no money or provenance. Mauricio HAD to have Camille’s back with all the $$$ and real estate. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

It got better in Camillies blog:

She is the real deal, quite opposite to Madame Dorit Kemsley, the Duchess of her own universe who shocked me by her behavior at Kyle's dinner party. To drink or not to drink, Dorit—that could be your conundrum.  

Where is this Camille in front of these women though! I knew she still had S1 Camille left inside her buried deep!

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't understand what Dorit's problem was at Kyle's dinner party, aside from acting like a drunken bitch.  I was embarrassed for Camille.  She was introducing her boyfriend for the first time, and Dorit was being so rude.  I mean, really - how long has Dorit known Camille, and what reason would she have to call Camille what she did?  

I can't imagine the outrage and sheer horror if the Louboutin was on the other foot and it was Dorit who was being called a c*nt (for the record, I HATE that word - I don't even like typing it!!)  

She'll be all apologetic next week, but if I were Camille, I'd give Dorit "the hand!" Being drunk is no excuse for that behavior! Camille wasn't even speaking! Dorit just lashed out or did I miss something? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Those douche bags that dress Ericka

I think they really do hate her and enjoy making her look ridiculous. Her hair at the store opening looked like they wanted her to look like a deranged lap dog with all those dime store plastic childrens hair barrettes in her hair.  

Did I see a pentagram tattooed on PK's arm?

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

What is up with Dorito and her head? She’s either wearing some godawful wig or hat thingy and now she has a brooch thing that looks like a snowflake in her hair. 

I wonder if she has some kind of alopecia.  

2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

So how much did Bravo pay those photographers and “fans” to show up and fawn over Rinna’s obnoxious spawn?

I thought the same thing.   Maybe the fans just went up to them because they saw the cameras.

1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

I've never done it, but if I were hosting I'd probably tell PK to "take her out!" Let them get pissed off! She's ruining the evening with her vulgar behavior! ;-(

It's pretty bad when your host has to shush you.

Didn't take too long for me to watch this episode after ff ing through Rinna and Erica's scenes.

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Where is this Camille in front of these women though! I knew she still had S1 Camille left inside her buried deep!

She really looked great! I'm glad she's turned her life around and gotten past all those past dramas and hurts! Her BF is great looking too! ;-)

1 hour ago, ITALIA said:

EriCa as a host - MAJOR yawn.

It would all have to be about Erika if she hosted; sorta like her BD party! She's so "full of herself!" ;-)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

So how much did Bravo pay those photographers and “fans” to show up and fawn over Rinna’s obnoxious spawn?

I think even John Davidson was popular in Japan :)

1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t get Dorit’s Lacy Axl Rose look, though.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She totally pre gamed with something before she got to Kyle's house.

Which explains the outfit, right?  ;)

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I like Teddi. Even if she isn't the most exciting HW, she does seem like a nice person. I do wonder if she will be a done-in-one, though, since she seems too normal for this show.

If she keeps talking about her childhood and coming from a broken home, she can go with my blessing! ;-)

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm curious to know what Yolanda thinks/has to say about Rinna comparing her daughters to Gigi and Bella!  No matter how hard Rinna tries to push it, her girls will NEVER be the Hadid sisters....they won't even come close.  While the Hamlin girls are pretty, they are seriously just average pretty - nothing unique or original about either of them.

LR is delusional! The Hadid's are gorgeous while Lisa's spoiled brats aren't as cute as any high schoolers running around now! As for Yolanda, she's not in communication with LVP after all this time! I seriously doubt she would even lift the phone to chastise Lisa R for comparing her angels with those other little monsters! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Maurice shhhhh-ing Dorit to protect Camille tells me Pk and Dorit have no $$$$. Maurice  knows which side of his bread is buttered.

Camille uses another realtor/real estate agency.  Chris Cortazzo.  Yolanda has brought him to a couple of parties.  PK and Dorit listed with Mauricio.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

If she keeps talking about her childhood and coming from a broken home, she can go with my blessing! ;-)

LR is delusional! The Hadid's are gorgeous while her spoiled brats aren't as cute as any high schoolers running around now! As for Yolanda, she's not in communication with LVP   Rinna after all this time! I seriously doubt she would even lift the phone to chastise Lisa for comparing her angels with those brats! ;-)

Fixed that for you. LOL

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Fixed that for you. LOL

Nope, I meant LVP! She was on WWHL and she commented she hasn't spoken to Yolanda in ages! She said something about texting her once, but got no reply! Remember LVP is friends to Mohammad; there's a strain on their relationship! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

LR is delusional! The Hadid's are gorgeous while Lisa's spoiled brats aren't as cute as any high schoolers running around now! As for Yolanda, she's not in communication with LVP after all this time! I seriously doubt she would even lift the phone to chastise Lisa R for comparing her angels with those other little monsters! ;-)

I won't comment about the looks of the Hamlin girls because I just don't do that, but I agree that the Hadid gals have something special indeed. 

I actually don't think Rinna is delusional at all. I just think she is a mother. She no doubt believes her daughters are the most beautiful creatures on the planet. I was really, really surprised to hear that she was completely honest about the fact that her daughters have opportunities that others would not because they have a famous name. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 24
Just now, Fiero425 said:

Nope, I meant LVP! She was on WWH: and she commented she hasn't spoken to Yolanda in ages! She said something about texting her once, but got no reply! Remember LVP is friends to Mohammad; there's a strain on their relationship! ;-)

Oh, Ok because on the episode only Rinna talked about her daughters and the Hadid girls, not LisaV. LOL

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gundysgirl said:

I won't comment about the looks of the Hamlin girls because I just don't do that, but I agree that the Hadid gals have something special indeed. 

I actually don't think Rinna is delusional at all. I just think she is a mother. She no doubt believes her daughters are the most beautiful creatures on the planet. I was really, really surprised to hear that she was completely honest about the fact that her daughters have opportunities that others would not because they have a famous name. 

Public life; ya gotta deal with the criticism! It's not nice, but that's how life is! You push your kids out there, they have to be able to take it! Heaven knows they've been told this before; "you're nothing special!" It's rude, but true! ;-)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

That party planner looks like a hot mess.

Sorry, but I never would have hired him for that reason! I know it's quite uncouth of me, but I guess that's the fake side of me! Pretty produces pretty! lol! ;-)

• Love 2

When Camille showed the picture of her new boyfriend David for just a second I thought it was David Foster, seriously.

In that picture I thought he looked like David Beador (Shannon's ex or soon to be ex-husband from RHOC). Now that you mention it Camille's boyfriend does look a bit like David Foster. The show would be infinitely more interesting if Camille showed up with one of the Davids.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

As she should...however, when you push your girls express an interest in modeling, as much as you believe they are the most beautiful girls ever, you also have to be objective as their "momager".  I usually don't comment on children's looks, but the Hamlin girls are working in a field that relies on appearance/personality, and frankly, while they are pretty, as I said, it's more "average girl pretty" and not unique or arresting as most models.  Without makeup, many successful models are not traditionally pretty, but they have a certain something or uniqueness to them, something I just don't see with either of the Hamlin girls.

Also have to say that I got quite a kick out of seeing Rinna push that luggage cart loaded down with luggage and bags while her girls ran off to the photo ops with the "paparazzi" at the airport.  A couple of times, it looked as if LisaR was ready to step in for her own photo op!  

• Love 18