Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Lights Out!

• Start Topic

On 1/9/2018 at 9:00 PM, mbaywife123 said:

I love LVP for her love of all animals.

Part of me wonders if her beyond gorgeous house and property have "that" smell of urine and feces from SO many animal species?

Not when you have LVP money... I'm sure there are 5 more rocios picking all that shit up behind the scenes lol

• Love 3
On January 10, 2018 at 7:18 PM, ITALIA said:

Probably because since marble is more than hardwood, she can BRAG about the cost. TYPICAL spoiled, rich beyotch.

Dogs destroy hardwood floors. Maybe she's just practical. 

• Love 11
On 1/10/2018 at 0:37 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

So when Rinna commented on Erika's boots and Erika replied "Old school Gucci" and also pointed out that her dress was McQueen was it as gauche as when Camille asked Kyle if her dumb shoes were Stella and Kyle replied "Prada"?  I'm not seeing 3 pages of outrage over it, but there's always tomorrow.

Erika's was worst imo... she's around a supposed "glam squad" she should know better not to name drop! And twice at that...

• Love 2
4 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

He looked annoyed as fuck with her...and rightfully so....i high fived my tv when he poked her in the eye with the brush.

PK doesn't seem as enamored with Dorit as he did the first season.

He went from Rose Gold Bentley to a Party City Balloon and lunch at the failing LVP restaurant.

He also doesn't seem so excited about another child. His last marriage, he left after 3 kids. I wonder if he's already with the new girl and that's where he's spending his hidden money.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

PK doesn't seem as enamored with Dorit as he did the first season.

He went from Rose Gold Bentley to a Party City Balloon and lunch at the failing LVP restaurant.

He also doesn't seem so excited about another child. His last marriage, he left after 3 kids. I wonder if he's already with the new girl and that's where he's spending his hidden money.

What?? Which restaurant of LVP's is failing? Maybe I'm the last to know but I still want the dirt on this KFB! LOL! SPILL IT!

Just now, KungFuBunny said:

The one they've been trying to sell forever and have had no takers - Villa Blanca

I had no idea any of this was going on. What will happen to "VanderPumpRules if that Villa Blanca gets sold? Maybe they can start filming gay relationships at her other restaurant. It would probably be better than Vanderpump Rules. I'd watch!

2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I had no idea any of this was going on. What will happen to "VanderPumpRules if that Villa Blanca gets sold? Maybe they can start filming gay relationships at her other restaurant. It would probably be better than Vanderpump Rules. I'd watch!

Vanderpump Rules is filmed at Sur. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

VPRs is filmed at SUR, not VB. Lisa/Ken own/operate 3 restaurants, VB, SUR and PUMP. 

• Love 3
Just now, chenoa333 said:

SUR and Pump do well - SUR is where the VPR crew allegedly work and they film VPR at SUR.

They tried publicizing Villa Blanca the first few seasons of VPR - having the staff take shifts at either restaurant. Most of the RHOBH scenes with Lisa at her "business" have been at Villa Blanca I think they've been trying to sell since late 2013.

• Love 3

That's some juicy juice KFB! "Numerous health code violations" ?  Oh Lisa Dahling, your low class behavior is not becoming to a proper Englush lady! Lol

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

VPRs is filmed at SUR, not VB. Lisa/Ken own/operate 3 restaurants, VB, SUR and PUMP. 

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was 2 restaurants but it's all coming back to me now! Thanks for jogging my memory

Is there a new episode tonight? 

• Love 1
On January 12, 2018 at 1:27 PM, NeverLate said:

Hmm, no we'll have to agree to disagree on that. While I find the others you mentioned insecure, I see none of that with LVP not in the least. 

Why I think LisaV IS insecure: she struggles mightily if caught dead-to-rights being wrong. She claws like crazy to avoid expressing remorse. Confident people can admit they're wrong and sincerely apologize without continuing to put down the person they wronged. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That's some juicy juice KFB! "Numerous health code violations" ?  Oh Lisa Dahling, your low class behavior is not becoming to a proper Englush lady! Lol

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was 2 restaurants but it's all coming back to me now! Thanks for jogging my memory

Is there a new episode tonight? 

Your welcome. Yes, the new episode airs at 9 EST.

On 1/15/2018 at 3:51 AM, Higgins said:

Some people (me), believe confining a cat indoors for 20 years is cruel. Let the flames begin!

According to animal experts (have a wildlife/exotic animal rescue) cats are the biggest threat to the wildlife and are best kept indoors.  They live 2X longer being inside critters, are healthier and can be quite happy inside only.

• Love 9
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, BlackMamba said:

Lisa's daughters are hell of boring models.  I'm sorry these girls are only getting off because of Lisa R's connections.  No shade just facts. 

Not arguing, but the Hadid girls are not that hot either (as models, they ARE pretty girls).

On 1/17/2018 at 12:56 PM, Natalie68 said:

According to animal experts (have a wildlife/exotic animal rescue) cats are the biggest threat to the wildlife and are best kept indoors.  They live 2X longer being inside critters, are healthier and can be quite happy inside only.

My son is a veterinarian and absolutely believes that cats belong indoors. He always says “The outdoors is not a safe place for any cat”. Of course, he’s made a lot of money repairing injuries to cats who’ve been attacked outdoors by dogs, coyotes, raccoons, possums, etc. And he’s had to euthanize a number of them too because their injuries are so severe. 

• Love 2