Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Lights Out!

• Start Topic

Lisa Rinna and Erika jet off to Tokyo to support Amelia and Delilah’s latest modeling gig, but “momager” Lisa comes to the realization that the girls might not need her there as much as she thought. Dorit agrees to model for Lisa Vanderpump’s magazine, but the photo shoot is not what she expected. When the power goes out at Kyle’s dinner party, the darkness brings out the worst in one housewife, leading to an explosive outburst.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

leading to an explosive outburst.

Great news, zoeysmom!  I've just been itching for a real catfight!  Thanks for the heads up.

• Love 3

Erika as host would be awesome as fuck.

The London trip should have happened a couple of years ago, if only for a crossover with Ladies of London.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Erika as host would be awesome as fuck.

The LVP should have happened a couple of years ago, if only for a crossover with Ladies of London.

The LoL are not a Bravo/NBCU show, so I doubt there could have been a crossover show.   

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The LoL are not a Bravo/NBCU show, so I doubt there could have been a crossover show.   

LoL was first a Bravo show, Itv bought the rights to air it in the UK afterit aired on Bravo. Kathleen French who was SVP of Production helped develop it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

LoL was first a Bravo show, Itv bought the rights to air it in the UK afterit aired on Bravo. Kathleen French who was SVP of Production helped develop it.

Oh, Ok. Andy has said on WWHL that LoL were not part of Bravo, that is why I thought they weren't. LOL

• Love 2

If I base Ericka's hosting a trip like she hosts a party then, no.  It's not going to be awesome as fuck.

Those poor ladies aren't going to get any food.  They're going to have to find the German version of In and Out burger.

Well, to each their own. Granted, I wouldn't draw conclusions based on only one party, but oh well.

And if you do base things on past experiences, she seemed to feed Kyle quite well when they were in Greece.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Well, to each their own. Granted, I wouldn't draw conclusions based on only one party, but oh well.

And if you do base things on past experiences, she seemed to feed Kyle quite well when they were in Greece.

Hi there!  What I posted....it's sometimes known as humor.

I recall some of us on the board joking about how the ladies were hungry and had to go to a fast food joint because food was not plentiful at Ericka's. 

There was plenty of booze and half naked handsome men at Ericka's party.  Just not much in food.

We don't all hate Ericka. Some people do.  I'm meh on her.  She can stay, she can go.  

I'm sure they will have a lovely time, see some majestic scenery.

And have a lovely sit down dinner.  In which someone accuses someone,curse words are yelled loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear, crying, MAYBE  a glass gets thrown and a fight ensues.

• Love 24
On 1/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, dosodog said:

Hi there!  What I posted....it's sometimes known as humor.

I recall some of us on the board joking about how the ladies were hungry and had to go to a fast food joint because food was not plentiful at Ericka's. 

There was plenty of booze and half naked handsome men at Ericka's party.  Just not much in food.

We don't all hate Ericka. Some people do.  I'm meh on her.  She can stay, she can go.  

I'm sure they will have a lovely time, see some majestic scenery.

And have a lovely sit down dinner.  In which someone accuses someone,curse words are yelled loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear, crying, MAYBE  a glass gets thrown and a fight ensues.

And maybe someone will run from the table yelling they're done, with or without a napkin covering their face.  :-)

• Love 9
Just now, Straycat80 said:

What is up with Dorito and her head? She’s either wearing some godawful wig or hat thingy and now she has a brooch thing that looks like a snowflake in her hair. 

I think it has a big grip clip under and she is using it to keep the wig from flying off

• Love 8

Rinna: “We’re just keeping up with the Kardashians, lol!”

1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Uh oh. Teddi got the Vanderpump closet tour and the suggestion that she could be Ken's mistress. She's grooming the next Brandi.

Yep - that was creepy, the predator at work.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Is Teddi that dumb she has no clue was has gone on in the past. "Wait what's this about Lisa Rinna?"  Seriously if you're going to be on the show, familiarize yourself a little.

I know right!? I hate when these newbie housewives come on these shows and act clueless that they have no idea what’s been going on . 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

A major difference is that the Hadid sisters have the height to be models.  Isn't Delilah only 5'7?

They need to do a lot more to themselves to come up to the haunting beauty of the Hadids! .....It was bad enough Dorit's such a trash talker about Lisa behind her back, but her constant kvetchin' during the photo shoot was absolutely cringe-worthy! She never stopped whining! WTF is wrong with this woman? She has it all, but it's never enough! It's about bad enough to run me off the fk'n show; few if any are nice and personable! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

A major difference is that the Hadid sisters have the height to be models.  Isn't Delilah only 5'7?

Not even in the same league! UGH boring twats.....those girls are boring and boring looking.

• Love 15

Does anyone ever wonder, how many times have these ladies taken an header in their spiked heels?? And why don't we get to see it? On all the housewife shows. Surely it must happen and often. We only get to see drunk Luann fall in the bushes, twice. This must happen stone sober. Just something I always wonder about.

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22