Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Funny Money

Riggs and Murtaugh are thrown into the world of counterfeit money. When a group of teenagers inadvertently gets involved, it strikes a chord with Murtaugh, who is dealing with his own issues regarding his son, RJ. Meanwhile, Riggs decides to pay a visit to someone from his past.

15 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

I hated that the dog was killed! Other than that, it was a good episode but I'm still livid over the dog.

I hate that kind of shit. I know it does happen in real life, but I hate when TV shows do this, and it seems worse when it's TV shows I like. I watch TV to relax and escape reality, not be reminded of it. Sigh.

I thought this was one of the best episodes.  Rog and Trish were great with how they dealt with RJ.  I love when they have Riggs working with kids.  Reminded me of the original MacGyver, whenever they had children they were usually my favorites.

I really enjoyed this episode; one of the better ones of this season.  I did not like the dog subplot, particularly the murder of the dog.  

Meh. It's been a handful of episodes that the show lost a spark imo. Even with suicidal Riggs last season, there was a sense of excitement, something joyful and silly in a good way.  Now, Riggs' dad storyline is casting a shadow over the general atmosphere, and character integration is lacking compared to last season.

I was happy to see that Bowman wasn't put on a bus, but Bailey was MIA and I don't remember seeing Scorcese either (but my attention wandered a lot). Roger and Trish are still the best, but can't they have the A plot for a change? Trish is a lawyer, the writers should have thousands of opportunities to weave her in. Riggs should have more scenes with both of them. Avery and Cahill average a scene per episode (although it becomes her character lately).

I like the actress, but I wouldn't be sorry if it's the last I see of Molly because it would mean 1) no love triangle between Riggs and his BFF and 2) more screentime for Riggs with the Murtaughs and the other cops.

Edited by Happy Harpy

Damn it they killed the pup. Was that really necessary? Then last night in The Blacklist, they killed the dog. Makes me ill when they use animal abuse as a subplot. There are bunch of movies I will not watch because of that issue.