Type keyword(s) to search

Teddi Jo Mellencamp Arroyave: She Rides Horses, Not Cougars

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

But Teddi's lived in SoCal for many years, hasn't she? Maybe it's tv show competition. Or competition in her current friend group?

I think that could be right.

I have eyebrows that need no wigs.  In fact just yesterday I referred to them as my Ernest Borgnine brows (sometimes I use Andy Rooney.)   My brows are back in since the first time since Brooke Shields dropped on the scene😎

• LOL 10
4 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I think that could be right.

I have eyebrows that need no wigs.  In fact just yesterday I referred to them as my Ernest Borgnine brows (sometimes I use Andy Rooney.)   My brows are back in since the first time since Brooke Shields dropped on the scene😎

Ernest Borgnine hahaha I am dead! Andy Rooney's were always so distracting. I kept waiting for him to take flight with those wings above his eyes. Oh yes, I remember when everyone wanted Brooke's brows, and her jeans.
I'm jealous of your brows! You can always thin and shape yours to current style, but I'd have to draw mine on, and it's always so obvious.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Ernest Borgnine hahaha I am dead! Andy Rooney's were always so distracting. I kept waiting for him to take flight with those wings above his eyes. Oh yes, I remember when everyone wanted Brooke's brows, and her jeans.
I'm jealous of your brows! You can always thin and shape yours to current style, but I'd have to draw mine on, and it's always so obvious.

Back in the day I would trim mine a bit to not be so thick, but these days I just tweeze to make sure there isn’t a unibrow situation, as well as any thick black stragglers populating where they shouldn’t be.  Damn things show up on my chin sometimes.  Sneaky bastards😡

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Teddi is naturally a pretty woman. I think she is one of those where less is more. She's much more striking and feminine brunette and with more meat on her bones. Not everyone looks their best blonde or ripped. I also prefer her with more subtle brows. I think going back to dark hair was a great decision, but no to "work" done Teddi! You don't need it. 

teddi-mellencamp-prom-1_0.jpg?itok=MNeuJ

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

How is everyone getting those big bushy eyebrows? Are there eyebrow wigs nowadays?    

When I was young, I had Brooke Shields-like brows until I developed trichotillomania at 7. Pretty much destroyed them, and chemo at 40, took care of them not really coming back at all.

I'm kind of envious of women who have thicker brows. 

It seems there are a lot of women who get microblading done for that look. I can always tell right away. Even though, for most of them, there wasn't anything wrong with how their brows previously looked. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would kill to have my original brows back. 

Anyway, I'm way off topic.

I'm assuming Teddi, who worked hard to lose weight, felt the need to tweak other aspects of her body (e.g. her face) to keep up with what her rich peers are doing. She's gotten close to Kyle, right? And we've watched Kyle get procedures done to "refresh her face." Maybe Teddi decided to follow suit?

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 8

I have recently started using Black Castor Oil on my eye brows to make them grow back in better. Age makes them thin out, plus my light hair color always made them a kind of translucent non color. Eyelashes are thickened and grow better too with the black castor oil. I got a small 2oz bottle of Organic Jamaican Black Castor oil on amazon that should last me a lifetime because you only need a few drops rubbed in at night. I have noticed a definite difference in a short time. Also they are coming in with color and not so translucent anymore. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I have recently started using Black Castor Oil on my eye brows to make them grow back in better. Age makes them thin out, plus my light hair color always made them a kind of translucent non color. Eyelashes are thickened and grow better too with the black castor oil. I got a small 2oz bottle of Organic Jamaican Black Castor oil on amazon that should last me a lifetime because you only need a few drops rubbed in at night. I have noticed a definite difference in a short time. Also they are coming in with color and not so translucent anymore. 

Will look into this. Thank you! 👀

• Love 5
20 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Do you know the reason?

Was it because, “She’s so boring!!”

Well, according to Teddi it was because she "played with integrity".   Alrighty  then, lol. 

Teddi did crack me up during her introduction on the first night, so much so I used the rewind:  she is the most awkward poser ever.  She still can't walk without making me laugh either.  Wasn't her mother a model???  Maybe Teddi should have gotten off the horses and taken a few ballet classes growing up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Do you know the reason?

Was it because, “She’s so boring!!”

Well, she was boring and seemed to just irritate people by her presence.

She wasted no time after been evicted to go on a media blitz, saying things that whether true or not probably was covered in her NDA.

According to her, she was evicted because she was a threat (with no social game…). But she has too much integrity to kiss up to the Head of Household.

She’s also said she gained 10 lbs in the 20 days she was away for Big Brother. I don’t but it. She’s probably trying to get people to go “All-In”

Man, she’s annoying, like a gnat.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 7
On 2/6/2022 at 8:26 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Anyone watching Celebrity Big Brother?

Big Spoiler for that show here:

Reveal spoiler

Teddi was the first person voted out.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have never made it through an entire episode of Big Brother, but I might have watched just to see Teddi get booted. She sure seems thirsty to get back in the spotlight. Even Big Brother doesn't want you.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, chlban said:

I have never made it through an entire episode of Big Brother, but I might have watched just to see Teddi get booted. She sure seems thirsty to get back in the spotlight. Even Big Brother doesn't want you.

I saw Teddi on a Episode of Tiny Kitchen cook off on the  Taste made channel she went up against Tori Spelling. lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 2/9/2022 at 4:24 AM, Nicmar said:

I saw Teddi on a Episode of Tiny Kitchen cook off on the  Taste made channel she went up against Tori Spelling. lol

Seriously? At least most people know who Tori Spelling is. Can't say the same for Teddi.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Seriously? At least most people know who Tori Spelling is. Can't say the same for Teddi.

I was surprised she was on there, I know what they were making is not part of her " ALL IN" diet plan.😆

• LOL 2
On 2/7/2022 at 9:18 PM, Cosmocrush said:
On 2/7/2022 at 1:10 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Well, according to Teddi it was because she "played with integrity".   Alrighty  then, lol. 

AND SHE NEVER LIES!!

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 5

I just saw one picture Tamra has recently tweeted, she's with Teddi in it. Has Teddi had her upper lip done? She doesn't look like herself at all. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/20/2022 at 1:17 PM, Glama said:

I just saw one picture Tamra has recently tweeted, she's with Teddi in it. Has Teddi had her upper lip done? She doesn't look like herself at all. 

It's obvious she had lip fillers, and I think a nose job. Screenshot_20220522-051844_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0725bc7db1c134915bf1110a84a3b8d7.jpg

• Useful 4
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's obvious she had lip fillers, and I think a nose job. Screenshot_20220522-051844_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0725bc7db1c134915bf1110a84a3b8d7.jpg

Okay, I wasn't hallucinating! 

I think everyone is entitled to do whatever they want to their faces and bodies, but I have to say, I don't get any of Teddi's procedures. She was gorgeous the way she was! Such a natural beauty. I hated it how the other housewives started in on her with the way she dressed and did her make-up. This show has done Teddi no favors.

15 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

Not sure what else she had done but Teddi had a recent necklift. 

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/10/teddi-mellencamp-40-reveals-she-got-a-neck-lift/

Oh wow. Well good on her for being honest. I just wonder how these women are going to deal with their faces and wrinkles when they are in their 60s or 70s. I'm 40 and fat and have a much bigger waddle bag than Teddi but I've never considered a facelift! 😅 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 2/6/2022 at 10:26 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Anyone watching Celebrity Big Brother?

Big Spoiler for that show here:

Hide contents

Teddi was the first person voted out.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm NOT surprised!! Who would WANT to spend THAT much time with Teddi??  Besides Kyle, of course.

• LOL 7
On 5/24/2022 at 1:26 PM, Glama said:

Okay, I wasn't hallucinating! 

I think everyone is entitled to do whatever they want to their faces and bodies, but I have to say, I don't get any of Teddi's procedures. She was gorgeous the way she was! Such a natural beauty. I hated it how the other housewives started in on her with the way she dressed and did her make-up. This show has done Teddi no favors.

Oh wow. Well good on her for being honest. I just wonder how these women are going to deal with their faces and wrinkles when they are in their 60s or 70s. I'm 40 and fat and have a much bigger waddle bag than Teddi but I've never considered a facelift! 😅 

I always thought that Teddi was attractive. And why would she need a neck lift at 40? She is too young for this.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 5/26/2022 at 1:23 AM, Hiyo said:

Not just the face lift, but Kardashianing her face as well.

She suffers from the affliction of "ATE UP WITH THE DUMBASS".  Incurable.

Actually, I think the photos make her look like one of those little girls in pagents. However you spell it.  Those photos always make those LITTLE TINY GIRLS look like ... kinda crazy! BIG eyes, BIG hair, BIG makeup.  Think Teddi's practicing the makeup for her own little girl (s) ???  Doesn't she have at least ONE?? I don't really care.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3

Teddy’s a joke. She was only on this show cause she’s John Mellencamp’s daughter. Who would never appear on this show or even likely allow a phone conversation to be taped while filming.

She seemed somewhat normal at first, but bought into the BS almost immediately (hence neck lift at 40). I actually liked her when she lost her shit at Dorit for being so late to a lunch. I would have too. She’d never do that now. 

And of course she’s sanctimonious and boring AF.

• Like 6
  • Love 1