Type keyword(s) to search

Teddi Jo Mellencamp Arroyave: She Rides Horses, Not Cougars

• Start Topic

I like Teddi so far. She seems pretty normal and laid back. 

As far as her “accountability coaching,” I agree that it’s way too much $$ to pay to a person who does virtually nothing. However, she’s clearly found a market for her services. 

I checked out her website and was curious how it worked and the cost, so I submitted an inquiry (with NO intention of ever doing it).  They explain the cost and everything that Christi said upfront. So while it’s a racket for sure, I wouldn’t say it’s a scam. The website also explains that there is a “staff” of coaches—not just Teddi herself. 

4 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Yuk, I live in the OC and I was seated next to a woman at a luncheon awhile ago and she took a pic of her food and sent it off.. I thought she was so weird. 

Serious side eye..Who does that?

Millions of people on Instagram?

• Love 8

If you look on the previous page, someone posted about the house last month when she bought it.  

Oh well!

She bought it from Herman Munster.

Good deal for Teddi, not so good deal for Megan Ellison, apparently...

Edited by BBHN
On 3/15/2018 at 7:24 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

And this my friends is why Erica is so jealous.

Why would Erika be jealous of a child Teddi singing with daddy? Because Teddi had a daddy?  It would be like Erika being jealous of Kim Richards or Kyle as child actresses.  

I like Teddi.

People have to make a living - some rich people are willing to pay for all kinds of coaches, along with endless skincare and other beauty procedures, designer clothes, makeup, shoes, bags, etc. A lot of it is ridiculous but still somebody’s living.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Why would Erika be jealous of a child Teddi singing with daddy? Because Teddi had a daddy?  It would be like Erika being jealous of Kim Richards or Kyle as child actresses.  

Kim nor Kyle had an active doting father in their lives. That's not the only reason I think that she's jealous of the father daughter thing,  it's her /Erica's/ cutting response to Teddi saying,  paraphrasing here,  that her dad was her dad,  just like everyone else's. 

• Love 2

I can see where the whole "I'm the Daughter of John Mellencamp" thing would be annoying as crap, but Teddi has never, that I can recall, been the one to bring it up. I'm pretty sure it was Dorit that brought it up in Vegas. It seems like it's not something Teddi likes to flaunt, so I'm not really sure where Erika's dislike for her is coming from. It's almost like she's determined not to like her; Like Teddi is her Bitch Eating Crackers.

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Kim nor Kyle had an active doting father in their lives. That's not the only reason I think that she's jealous of the father daughter thing,  it's her /Erica's/ cutting response to Teddi saying,  paraphrasing here,  that her dad was her dad,  just like everyone else's. 

Actually, Kim's/Kyle's father was very much an active, doting father to all 3 girls, not just his 2 daughters but Kathy as well. He lived nearby after her/Big Kathy divorced and stayed in his daughters lives as much as they and their mother would allow even after he moved to Vegas due to his ill health.

• Love 6

Every since Teddi has been on RHoBH I've noticed how often her father's music is on the radio.  Even thought he hasn't put out new music in what seems like forever, he is on the radio all the time.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I can see where the whole "I'm the Daughter of John Mellencamp" thing would be annoying as crap, but Teddi has never, that I can recall, been the one to bring it up. I'm pretty sure it was Dorit that brought it up in Vegas. It seems like it's not something Teddi likes to flaunt, so I'm not really sure where Erika's dislike for her is coming from. It's almost like she's determined not to like her; Like Teddi is her Bitch Eating Crackers.

Teddi has brought it up -to Kyle and Maurucio.  I just don't think Erika is jealous of Teddi.  I just think Erika finds her exhausting.  Teddi is the one who keeps goading Erika.  It is not as if Teddi has not called Erika weird and questioned her veracity.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Kim's/Kyle's father was very much an active, doting father to all 3 girls, not just his 2 daughters but Kathy as well. He lived nearby after her/Big Kathy divorced and stayed in his daughters lives as much as they and their mother would allow even after he moved to Vegas due to his ill health.

Huh.  I never knew since I've never ever heard one of them reference him, that's sad. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Huh.  I never knew since I've never ever heard one of them reference him, that's sad. 

Kyle has mentioned him a few times but I don't ever remember Kim talking about him. 

• Love 2

I don't think Teddi flaunts her dad.  The dinner conversation with Kyle and Mauricio was about when Teddi and Edwin first started dating.  I actually thought it was funny that Teddi didn't mention being the daughter of JM right away.  I just don't think she uses it.  Her dad is famous.  It's going to come up sometimes and not necessarily by her.

Let's face it.  Rinna's mom is on again next week.  Erika's mom has been on the show and she's talked about her father.  Kyle talks about her mom and famous relatives.  We saw both Rinna's parents a couple of seasons ago.  Eileen's father in law is Dick Van Patten and she has talked about him, especially since he died while she was on the show.  I don't have a problem with it.  That's a part of their lives.

I don't know why Erika has disliked Teddi from the beginning of season.  Ok.  That's how I see it.  Others may not.  Maybe Erika doesn't like dealing with someone who is in to accountability.  Because....Erika Jane/Erika Gerardi is fake.  Just saying...

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think Teddi flaunts her dad.  The dinner conversation with Kyle and Mauricio was about when Teddi and Edwin first started dating.  I actually thought it was funny that Teddi didn't mention being the daughter of JM right away.  I just don't think she uses it.  Her dad is famous.  It's going to come up sometimes and not necessarily by her.

Let's face it.  Rinna's mom is on again next week.  Erika's mom has been on the show and she's talked about her father.  Kyle talks about her mom and famous relatives.  We saw both Rinna's parents a couple of seasons ago.  Eileen's father in law is Dick Van Patten and she has talked about him, especially since he died while she was on the show.  I don't have a problem with it.  That's a part of their lives.

I don't know why Erika has disliked Teddi from the beginning of season.  Ok.  That's how I see it.  Others may not.  Maybe Erika doesn't like dealing with someone who is in to accountability.  Because....Erika Jane/Erika Gerardi is fake.  Just saying...

IMO, Erika doesn't like anyone when she first meets them, she said that people must earn her friendship/respect first, so Teddi isn't any different than Dorit was last season. I find it funny that Erika thinks that others need to earn it from her but, IMO, she doesn't feel that she needs to earn it from anyone. LOL So far, the only ones to "earn" it from her were Yolanda (who she was paid to be friends with) and people like Eileen/Rinna who pretty much idolize her and Mikey/squad who are paid to idolize her. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

She mentioned her dad about a dozen times in the first few episodes but I think that was mostly Bravo's editors dropping it in a bunch of times to introduce her to the show. Besides her dad, she hasn't name dropped anyone else, she isn't regaling anyone with stories of other washed up rock stars. It seems she keeps it to herself until the reveal becomes inevitable.

In LA I dated a guy with a famous dad. He never mentioned it but some of our mutual friends would allude to his famous dad. In passing they might say it was a good idea to go to a party or a dinner because his dad would be there and it could lead to other connections. With famous people's kids they tend to either not shut up about it or don't say a word. I think Teddi falls in the latter. I also get the impression that JCM was not a constant presence in her life and they didn't spend a ton of time together while she was growing up.

Edited by rho
  • Love 4

Why would Erika be jealous of a child Teddi singing with daddy? Because Teddi had a daddy? 

I don't buy that argument, since if that were true, she'd be jealous of most of the other HWs as well, and we haven't seen that. Granted, when it's two women not liking each other, it always has to be about jealousy...

I don't think Teddi flaunts her dad.

I don't think she does either.

the only ones to "earn" it from her were Yolanda (who she was paid to be friends with) and people like Eileen/Rinna who pretty much idolize her

Well, she and Yolanda still seem to be friends, so I'm not sure who is paying for them to still be friends now that Yo is off the show. And she does seem to be genuinely friends with Eileen, Rinna, and Kyle.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

I don't buy that argument, since if that were true, she'd be jealous of most of the other HWs as well, and we haven't seen that. Granted, when it's two women not liking each other, it always has to be about jealousy...

I don't think she does either.

Well, she and Yolanda still seem to be friends, so I'm not sure who is paying for them to still be friends now that Yo is off the show. And she does seem to be genuinely friends with Eileen, Rinna, and Kyle.

Not really. Erika doesn't associate with any of the other HWs when filming ends, she only has "Hollywood friendships" with the others, including Yolanda.  LOL

• Love 8
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Not really. Erika doesn't associate with any of the other HWs when filming ends, she only has "Hollywood friendships" with the others, including Yolanda.  LOL

Well, she's soooooo busy as an entertainer. And setting up her new "office."

Someone mentioned a rumour that Erica and Tom aren't living together, I was thinking that would explain her "office."

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The last time I have seen Yolanda and Erika together was a year ago. Yolanda seems to be more involved with her kids and her farm animals now.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Well, she's soooooo busy as an entertainer. And setting up her new "office."

Someone mentioned a rumour that Erica and Tom aren't living, I was thinking that would explain her "office."

I think you might want to correct the bolded part of your quote.  Or we need to start a whole new thread about the dearly departed Girardis.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I think you might want to correct the bolded part of your quote.  Or we need to start a whole new thread about the dearly departed Girardis.

Heh. That would be an entirely different post. 

• Love 3
On 3/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, Wicked said:

Every since Teddi has been on RHoBH I've noticed how often her father's music is on the radio.  Even thought he hasn't put out new music in what seems like forever, he is on the radio all the time.

His latest album was released about 11 months ago.

• Love 1

I'm not really a fan of Teddi Jo but I think it would be fun if, just for kicks, she reinvents herself as Teddi Janey (think Ricky Bobby). She could have a crew of girls called her Ma'am Squad who would dress her up in fancy cowgirl/pop outfits and she could travel across the USA performing. 

She could then write a book about her life called "Pretty Meh", that her husband and JCM would read.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I'm not really a fan of Teddi Jo but I think it would be fun if, just for kicks, she reinvents herself as Teddi Janey (think Ricky Bobby). She could have a crew of girls called her Ma'am Squad who would dress her up in fancy cowgirl/pop outfits and she could travel across the USA performing. 

She could then write a book about her life called "Pretty Meh", that her husband and JCM would read.

Hee, hee! Ma’am Squad and Pretty Meh!!! Very cute!

• Love 1

Teddi was a guest on Jeff Lewis's radio show.  She's not just an accountability coach.  She has a company that provides those services with fifteen employees.  I wonder why that was never mentioned?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Teddi was a guest on Jeff Lewis's radio show.  She's not just an accountability coach.  She has a company that provides those services with fifteen employees.  I wonder why that was never mentioned?

More likely than not that she did mention it but production edited it out for reasons only they can answer.....That being DRAMA, making her look more vulnerable/innocent, less powerful/able to defend herself. LOL

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/31/2018 at 6:10 PM, SnarkAttack said:

I watched Plain Spoken on Netflix last night; the part concert, part documentary on John Mellencamp.  I enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting this. I just watched the documentary and loved it. I thought the format was brilliant - JM talking with his concert playing in the background. So many insights into his music, life, background and evolution as a musician and song writer. Though I have been a fan since the early 80s, I was blown away by how much I didn't know about him. And though I have always thought of him as a pretty deep person, the documentary brought even more into focus how shallow Erika wades in the musical pool in relation to the depth that JM has achieved. No wonder she doesn't like Teddi - she is embarrassed by her lack of talent in comparison to Teddi's dad. 

BTW, I just bought tickets to see Mellencamp in concert in November. It has been several years since I have seen him live - I am looking foward to it! 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I would say the last sentence of her comment to this photo is an attempt to acknowledge how totally odd this pic of sisters sort of is, right?  Is it just me?

Screenshot (74).png

It's not just you.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wow, she really did some yoyoing.  Seems she's got it in control now.

Screenshot (164).png

I know the struggle. Maybe the Accountability Coaching business keeps her accountable. Good idea.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Higgins said:

I know the struggle. Maybe the Accountability Coaching business keeps her accountable. Good idea.

I only know the struggle of the yo.  My other yo hasn't happened yet, but I'm working on it as we speak!  Unfortunately, I've waited far too long to get in gear about it, serving to make it so much harder.  It's okay, I'm up for the challenge.

• Love 6