Type keyword(s) to search

The Alldredges

• Start Topic

On 4/23/2019 at 5:52 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

So, Jennifer's "sister" who was on the tell-all (and who supposedly texted the Aldridges about appendix-gate) passed away back on April 3 of a suspected drug overdose.  Jennifer is not listed as her sister in her obituary.  So maybe a situation of good friends calling each other sister or just Jennifer lying per usual. 

Regardless, very sad. 

wait what ?  The girl with the pigtails ?   Was this posted on Jennifers SM ?

11 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

wait what ?  The girl with the pigtails ?   Was this posted on Jennifers SM ?

Yep, the Swiss Miss girl.  There's a lady on YouTube who frequently dishes on 90DF and SSW and I can't remember her name but she posted in a group that she did a FB Live with Jennifer.  I know we can't post info found in a group, but the Live was for the public to see.  If I can find a link, I'll come back and edit this post.  

4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Yep, the Swiss Miss girl.  There's a lady on YouTube who frequently dishes on 90DF and SSW and I can't remember her name but she posted in a group that she did a FB Live with Jennifer.  I know we can't post info found in a group, but the Live was for the public to see.  If I can find a link, I'll come back and edit this post.  

Thanks, that is terribly sad. So many young people losing their lives for drugs. 

Jennifer posted this Youtube video on April 8 of herself answering questions from the public. When I started to watch it, I was like, shit, I don’t think I can sit through 40 minutes of this girl. However, I was curious, so I decided that I would post it here and do a summary for those of you who don’t want to give 40 minutes of your life to Jennifer. It’s my way of giving back! lol

This, per Jennifer:

1. The Alldredges don’t have running water/plumbing to the house (not from a well or municipal source anyway), and they have what sounds to me like a composting toilet (they put saw dust over their business and it breaks down). She said the bathroom is basically a “nice outhouse.” They also have a holding tank for water (assuming for bathing and cleaning).
  2. Her family emergency (when she left Jeff at the skating rink) was that she had to go pick up her stepson because her ex-husband was out of town and she was watching him. She goes on ad nauseum about how she called EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY under the “rainbow” – her friends, her parents, people three hours away, to try to find someone who could go pick him up because he forgot his house key or some such nonsense (honestly, it was hard to follow and she was exaggerating so much my mind was wandering). Anyway, THAT was the family emergency.
  3. She says that Jeff is a “nice guy” and a good father, and while she would not call him a creep, she says he made her feel uncomfortable and compared him to “that creepy guy” sitting in a corner in a bar staring at a group of girls and “visually raping” them. But understand that it’s “…just an analogy! So no one takes it out of context!” Later she refers to him as the “crypt keeper.”
  4. She thinks they are a good family. She thinks Vanessa and Sharise are great.
  5. She had no idea that Jeff had another wife (the first one) and eight additional children until right before she met them. He is still legally married to that wife, but they are separated. She speculated that the first wife left him after he decided he wanted to be a polygamist.
  6. She is no longer pursuing polygamy.
  7. She was born into a fundementalist mormon family, but her dad got kicked out of the “group,” her parents divorced, and her mom remarried and put Jennifer up for adoption and she was adopted by “a wonderful couple from Canada.” Nice mother. This could explain a lot!
  8. She makes lots of jokes about being dead (re: the lie her sister told).
  9. She says she is single and just focused on taking care of herself and being independent. (Hmmm, doesn’t sound like someone who just had a baby…).
  10. Someone asked if she feels bad about the Alldredge children, and she says yeah, that she really does, she feels like she “let them down.” She also stressed that that’s why she dragged it out with them for so long, because OF  THE CHILDREN!!! Now, you would think that if you were really worried about the children, you WOULDN’T drag out a courtship you knew you weren’t into. But all that aside, I seem to recall the parents trying to get the kids excited about Jennifer’s visit and they acted completely disinterested, like they had no idea who she was and didn’t really care.
  11. She doesn’t mind being the bad guy. Someone has to do it!
  12. She's not disappointed that she didn't experience the treehouse. She likes the amenities of a real house.
  13. She’s been approached to do a TV show that is “like a Life of Jenna show” (I have no idea what that is) and she is scheduled to shoot the pilot. She wouldn't say if it was for TLC or not.
  14. The production crew will manipulate the show by stopping conversations and asking the show participants to rephrase what they’re saying until they basically get what they want.
  15. Her sister really did text Jeff saying she was dead.
  16. Her sister is her “adoptive” sister, not a bio sister.
  17. Somebody asked if Jeff had bad body odor and she said he smelled like an old person.
  18. She called the Snowdens swingers and said Ashley would never have known that Dimitri “banged” the girl in Season 1 if the producers hadn’t told her.
  19. She’s smokes and drinks and swears a lot and is like, I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks, and chides the audience basically to bring on the negative/nasty questions/comments, and she seems okay with herself, which makes me wonder why the Alldredges did not see this side of her? I can’t even imagine her presenting herself in a different, more acceptable way to them.
  20. Okay, toward the end of the video, she says that the Alldredges knew that she drinks and smokes and swears, and that they all swear. They don’t drink or smoke, but they all swear. She defends her right to smoke and drink in her own home and says that doesn’t make her a bad person. (She smokes in her house with the baby? Was she smoking and drinking while pregnant? I’m confused.)
  21. She was scouted by TLC for the show. (How does that happen exactly?)
  22. She was 100% serious about joining their family until she met Jeff in person and the way he looked at  her creeped her out.
  23. She worked as a bartender in a strip club, but was never a stripper. BUT! She wishes she had been a stripper because in Canada, they don’t throw $1 bills at you because they don’t have $1 bills. They throw $5 bills!
  24. She smokes menthols (“Yesssss, I’m a dirty bitch like that!”).
  25. No, she doesn’t smoke meth.
  26. She didn’t do the show for money.
  27. She didn’t watch Season 1 until Jeff asked her to.
  28. She has an 8 year old Chihuahua named Gizmo who she is highly allergic to. She briefly holds Gizmo up for the camera. But still…no mention of her baby? She refers to herself as Gizmo’s mommy, though.
  29. This video was made before the Tell All, as she says she plans to be on it.

I can't believe I sat through that. I think I'm ready for a smoke and a drink.

Edited by Teri313
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 4/25/2019 at 11:09 AM, Teri313 said:

Jennifer posted this Youtube video on April 8 of herself answering questions from the public. When I started to watch it, I was like, shit, I don’t think I can sit through 40 minutes of this girl. However, I was curious, so I decided that I would post it here and do a summary for those of you who don’t want to give 40 minutes of your life to Jennifer. It’s my way of giving back! lol

This, per Jennifer:

1. The Alldredges don’t have running water/plumbing to the house (not from a well or municipal source anyway), and they have what sounds to me like a composting toilet (they put saw dust over their business and it breaks down). She said the bathroom is basically a “nice outhouse.” They also have a holding tank for water (assuming for bathing and cleaning).
  2. Her family emergency (when she left Jeff at the skating rink) was that she had to go pick up her stepson because her ex-husband was out of town and she was watching him. She goes on ad nauseum about how she called EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY under the “rainbow” – her friends, her parents, people three hours away, to try to find someone who could go pick him up because he forgot his house key or some such nonsense (honestly, it was hard to follow and she was exaggerating so much my mind was wandering). Anyway, THAT was the family emergency.
  3. She says that Jeff is a “nice guy” and a good father, and while she would not call him a creep, she says he made her feel uncomfortable and compared him to “that creepy guy” sitting in a corner in a bar staring at a group of girls and “visually raping” them. But understand that it’s “…just an analogy! So no one takes it out of context!” Later she refers to him as the “crypt keeper.”
  4. She thinks they are a good family. She thinks Vanessa and Sharise are great.
  5. She had no idea that Jeff had another wife (the first one) and eight additional children until right before she met them. He is still legally married to that wife, but they are separated. She speculated that the first wife left him after he decided he wanted to be a polygamist.
  6. She is no longer pursuing polygamy.
  7. She was born into a fundementalist mormon family, but her dad got kicked out of the “group,” her parents divorced, and her mom remarried and put Jennifer up for adoption and she was adopted by “a wonderful couple from Canada.” Nice mother. This could explain a lot!
  8. She makes lots of jokes about being dead (re: the lie her sister told).
  9. She says she is single and just focused on taking care of herself and being independent. (Hmmm, doesn’t sound like someone who just had a baby…).
  10. Someone asked if she feels bad about the Alldredge children, and she says yeah, that she really does, she feels like she “let them down.” She also stressed that that’s why she dragged it out with them for so long, because OF  THE CHILDREN!!! Now, you would think that if you were really worried about the children, you WOULDN’T drag out a courtship you knew you weren’t into. But all that aside, I seem to recall the parents trying to get the kids excited about Jennifer’s visit and they acted completely disinterested, like they had no idea who she was and didn’t really care.
  11. She doesn’t mind being the bad guy. Someone has to do it!
  12. She's not disappointed that she didn't experience the treehouse. She likes the amenities of a real house.
  13. She’s been approached to do a TV show that is “like a Life of Jenna show” (I have no idea what that is) and she is scheduled to shoot the pilot. She wouldn't say if it was for TLC or not.
  14. The production crew will manipulate the show by stopping conversations and asking the show participants to rephrase what they’re saying until they basically get what they want.
  15. Her sister really did text Jeff saying she was dead.
  16. Her sister is her “adoptive” sister, not a bio sister.
  17. Somebody asked if Jeff had bad body odor and she said he smelled like an old person.
  18. She called the Snowdens swingers and said Ashley would never have known that Dimitri “banged” the girl in Season 1 if the producers hadn’t told her.
  19. She’s smokes and drinks and swears a lot and is like, I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks, and chides the audience basically to bring on the negative/nasty questions/comments, and she seems okay with herself, which makes me wonder why the Alldredges did not see this side of her? I can’t even imagine her presenting herself in a different, more acceptable way to them.
  20. Okay, toward the end of the video, she says that the Alldredges knew that she drinks and smokes and swears, and that they all swear. They don’t drink or smoke, but they all swear. She defends her right to smoke and drink in her own home and says that doesn’t make her a bad person. (She smokes in her house with the baby? Was she smoking and drinking while pregnant? I’m confused.)
  21. She was scouted by TLC for the show. (How does that happen exactly?)
  22. She was 100% serious about joining their family until she met Jeff in person and the way he looked at  her creeped her out.
  23. She worked as a bartender in a strip club, but was never a stripper. BUT! She wishes she had been a stripper because in Canada, they don’t throw $1 bills at you because they don’t have $1 bills. They throw $5 bills!
  24. She smokes menthols (“Yesssss, I’m a dirty bitch like that!”).
  25. No, she doesn’t smoke meth.
  26. She didn’t do the show for money.
  27. She didn’t watch Season 1 until Jeff asked her to.
  28. She has an 8 year old Chihuahua named Gizmo who she is highly allergic to. She briefly holds Gizmo up for the camera. But still…no mention of her baby? She refers to herself as Gizmo’s mommy, though.
  29. This video was made before the Tell All, as she says she plans to be on it.

I can't believe I sat through that. I think I'm ready for a smoke and a drink.

So she smokes.... but Jeff is the one who stinks

and 

If she smokes menthols I wonder where she buys them, they're banned in Canada.

Of course with Jennifer it's probably all lies  🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 3
On 4/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, Teri313 said:

It would be really sad if the ONLY thing Jennifer DIDN'T lie about was having a baby. And a Hell's Angels baby at that.

She didn't have a baby.  She posted pictures of herself a month before she said she had the baby and she was wearing a bikini and had a body like Celine Dion.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/16/2019 at 7:28 AM, MelissaMinion said:

Did they ever mention this season that Jeff's #1 wife and their eight kids exist? Seems like she was on a TLC episode with the family years ago, before this show. 

The first wife and kids were never on any TLC episodes and they asked to NOT ever be mentioned - they wanted nothing to do with it, and the family respected their wishes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/27/2019 at 3:51 AM, Joan of Argh said:

So she smokes.... but Jeff is the one who stinks

and 

If she smokes menthols I wonder where she buys them, they're banned in Canada.

Of course with Jennifer it's probably all lies  🙄

I know a million years ago everyone bought them at the Tuscarora reservation just outside of Niagara. 

• Useful 1
On 8/2/2020 at 11:04 AM, LucyEth said:

If you follow the family on facebook there is a post and more pictures about the new wife/wedding.

So I went over to look at the pictures!  He is soooo hairy!  Wow.  Sharis is expecting!

Somebody commented that the bride and groom look like parents to the other two wives!

Creepy!

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I went over to look at the pictures!  He is soooo hairy!  Wow.  Sharis is expecting!

Somebody commented that the bride and groom look like parents to the other two wives!

Creepy!

They did a YouTube thing last night, yes Sharis is pregnant. The new wife Donna lives in Maryland due to certain “issues” I would imagine the father of her children will not let her leave the state with the kids or something.  The weird part is she said she has no idea when and if she will move to South Dakota and live with them.  How is she part of the working family if that is the case?

• Useful 2
On 2/26/2021 at 6:12 PM, readheaded said:

I'm new to this show, so please forgive me if this has been covered, but how exactly does Jeff earn enough money to take care of his 8 kids from his broken marriage and his new ever-growing brood?

IRC, Jeff is in construction.  Often in plural families the sister wives who are baby makers and not working file for public assistance for themselves and their children.  This was complained about a lot for the Browns when their show started.  No idea if the Aldridge’s have ever been on public assistance or not but they at least seem to not be crazy with their spending, unlike the Browns who think they deserve fabulous mansions and wet bars despite having sketchy income.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

From Facebook

The Alldredge Family

22h  · 

It’s hard to know how to even begin a post like this. I’ve wracked my brain for a long time trying to find the right words. And even though I don’t feel any closer to finding them, it’s time.

Our marriage with Donna is over. We have been physically separated since November and the decision to end the marriage finalized in April.

There are reasons why we chose to end things, but we don’t feel the need to share the details at this time.

And now I’m wracking my brain trying to find the right words to end this post, but nothing is coming.

• Useful 2
On 6/3/2021 at 4:38 PM, LucyEth said:

From Facebook

The Alldredge Family

22h  · 

It’s hard to know how to even begin a post like this. I’ve wracked my brain for a long time trying to find the right words. And even though I don’t feel any closer to finding them, it’s time.

Our marriage with Donna is over. We have been physically separated since November and the decision to end the marriage finalized in April.

There are reasons why we chose to end things, but we don’t feel the need to share the details at this time.

And now I’m wracking my brain trying to find the right words to end this post, but nothing is coming.

Is it at all disturbing that I cannot remember which bunch this is?

• Love 1
22 hours ago, princelina said:

What is she, like 40?  I thought these marriages were to "build families"

I think the end to the marriage had to do with her young daughter and custody issues.  I guess ex objected to new life style the kid would be exposed to or something.  Some of the information is given on their Facebook page.  They even had a go fund me to help with the legal fees.  

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I think the end to the marriage had to do with her young daughter and custody issues.  I guess ex objected to new life style the kid would be exposed to or something.  Some of the information is given on their Facebook page.  They even had a go fund me to help with the legal fees.  

We need this emoji for a fast response: 🙄

• Love 1