Type keyword(s) to search

The Snowdens: Ashley, Dmitri, bachelorette #1, bachelorette #2, but definitely no Vanessa

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Please place any particularly disturbing details of the accusations against Dmitri or Ashley behind spoiler tags so that other posters can choose whether they would like to read them. 

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Ashley looks like she’s about 5 months pregnant- she even has an outie in some scenes. She is trim everywhere else, and with all that clean eating and breastfeeding  I doubt it’s baby weight from the last kid. (Many women get natural birth control from nursing but not all). Could be why she had that unhappy scowl during most of her scenes. 

This has now been mentioned on two threads, and over two weeks.  I agree.  She really looked preggers last night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2019 at 7:30 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

On a purely shallow note, I think Vanessa is absolutely strikingly beautiful; captivating, in fact. And not just a league above Ashley, but several leagues above the smug bitch  - which makes me feel oddly pleased. (-:

I also think Vanessa is really beautiful, and without a stitch of makeup (bitch, lol!). But I think Ashley is very attractive as well, in her own quirky way. And, putting all squickiness about the lifestyle and personalities aside, I think Dimitri is a good-looking and yes, sexy, man. I honestly understand why Vanessa is attracted them. Whether she can deal with all the woo-woo and wicky-wicky for the long haul is another story!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

No one has commented yet on how Dimitri kissed Vanessa in the swimming pool.  Did they already progress to "intimacy"?  Or is this still just a prelude.  Also, they keep saying they love each other.  Come on.  So fake.

Not yet. 'D day' is next week. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/10/2019 at 7:38 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

"It's not like they are some crazy cult people..." ummmmm🙄*whispering* I think they are.

I too get a cult vibe - many years ago I dated a guy that was a Scientologist a couple of times, they remind me of him. They give off an almost untouchable ego, almost robotic in a way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I get the feeling they want to start a cult.  The holier than thou, this is the best way to live stuff with their diet, etc. speaks of forming a new way of life that you want to draw others into.  Dmitri feels like a scam artist to me.  Per his website he can do so many things, many of which have no solid basis to them.  I could see him trying to form a cult around wealth where the money funnels to the top.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Ok,I am not sure if I really want to know the answer but is vagina steaming a real thing?  Because I can not think of ANYTHING that would be worth doing that.

Yes, it is.   Several actresses have announced that they did it, but I don't recall who they were.  I think I recall they use an herbal mixture in the water.   I can't imagine what qualifies the woman who came as a "steamer."   I think all she does is provide the machines and give the client instructions on how to adjust the temperature.   I think I would have preferred doing that in the privacy of my own room if I were Vanessa.   I bet Dimitri really gets off knowing his women are being steam cleaned.    At this point I just want to steam clean my brain to forget I have seen this scene.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Ok,I am not sure if I really want to know the answer but is vagina steaming a real thing?  Because I can not think of ANYTHING that would be worth doing that.

9 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Yes, it is.   Several actresses have announced that they did it, but I don't recall who they were.  I think I recall they use an herbal mixture in the water.   I can't imagine what qualifies the woman who came as a "steamer."   I think all she does is provide the machines and give the client instructions on how to adjust the temperature.   I think I would have preferred doing that in the privacy of my own room if I were Vanessa.   I bet Dimitri really gets off knowing his women are being steam cleaned.    At this point I just want to steam clean my brain to forget I have seen this scene.  

They also did something like this on one of the Real Housewives shows. Maybe both NY and OC. 

31 minutes ago, GussieK said:

hey also did something like this on one of the Real Housewives shows. Maybe both NY and OC. 

Why am I not surprised?  I used to watch both of those shows.   I saw maybe 10 minutes of NY the other day, and found out LuAn had been in rehab.   Seriously, I don't have a life.  I think the Snowdens expect to get a spin off from this show; they can keep adding hurdles for Vanessa to jump over.   I keep  waiting for her to lose it with them.  

10 hours ago, Twopper said:

I think the Snowdens expect to get a spin off from this show; they can keep adding hurdles for Vanessa to jump over.   I keep  waiting for her to lose it with them.  

Would Dateline count as a spin-off?  Probably not.  Wouldn't be a series, just one episode.  "When a Sisterwife Became an Only Child."

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who expects Ashley to creep into bed with Vanessa and Dimitri?  I think a threesome would be more than Vanessa bargained for. Vanessa may use this show as a step to stardom, and if she gets a little Dimitri action so be it (it's for the good of the show you know) but a threesome hmm? I think Dimitri has some freak factor and Ashley goes along with it.  He controls the whole game, but wants us to believe he doesn't make a move without Ashley's consent (Of course except for getting intimate with the last potential wife)  I hope Ashley...and Vanessa go into this with their eyes wide open. 

What exactly is their reason for wanting to do the plural wife thing? 

• Love 2
On 3/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

Oh yes. Gwyneth Paltrow waxed enthusiastic about it on her woo woo website. Blech.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Leigh3 said:

Am I the only one who expects Ashley to creep into bed with Vanessa and Dimitri?  I think a threesome would be more than Vanessa bargained for. Vanessa may use this show as a step to stardom, and if she gets a little Dimitri action so be it (it's for the good of the show you know) but a threesome hmm? I think Dimitri has some freak factor and Ashley goes along with it.  He controls the whole game, but wants us to believe he doesn't make a move without Ashley's consent (Of course except for getting intimate with the last potential wife)  I hope Ashley...and Vanessa go into this with their eyes wide open. 

What exactly is their reason for wanting to do the plural wife thing? 

Well, if you watch that video, it seems that Ashley wanted a built-in baby sitter.

• Love 1

Ashley (or Assley, as one of the posters here called her) is a stuck up snobby bitch that thinks her shit doesn't stink.  Vanessa seemed only too happy to be her nanny and Dimitri's sex slave.  I cannot fathom why a pretty woman (Vanessa) would be willing to bow to this creepy couple's desires.  So weird.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I cannot fathom why a pretty woman (Vanessa) would be willing to bow to this creepy couple's desires.  So weird.

Publicity.  She's an actress.  And if she hooks up with the Snowdens, she'll be in LA.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Publicity.  She's an actress.  And if she hooks up with the Snowdens, she'll be in LA.

I get that but my concern would be that being associated with them might not be helpful. I mean if I saw her on a Dove soap commercial I would not think of being clean I would think of her having her vagina steamed. While that does make me want to take a shower it would not make me want to buy Dove soap.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I get that but my concern would be that being associated with them might not be helpful. I mean if I saw her on a Dove soap commercial I would not think of being clean I would think of her having her vagina steamed. While that does make me want to take a shower it would not make me want to buy Dove soap.

Maybe Gwyneth Paltrow could introduce her around.  Hollywood doesn't seem to shun actresses who steam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/25/2019 at 10:34 AM, GussieK said:

Why is Vanessa wearing a camelback water carrier?

Not sure what that is but she is drinking water out of a disposable Kirkand water bottle.

On 3/26/2019 at 7:00 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Ashley (or Assley, as one of the posters here called her) is a stuck up snobby bitch that thinks her shit doesn't stink.  Vanessa seemed only too happy to be her nanny and Dimitri's sex slave.  I cannot fathom why a pretty woman (Vanessa) would be willing to bow to this creepy couple's desires.  So weird.

Hahaha side note...I'm a teacher, and I had a coworker who had a student in her class named Assley!!! Believe it or not, we have had students whose parents just didn't know how to spell the name, so they have popular names spelled wrong. The teacher quietly asked, "is it Ashley?" The girl replied that no, it was meant to be Assley. Who would do that to their child??

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So with the way that Dimitri forces Vanessa to work out, I'm thinking he probably did the same with Ashley after her pregnancy. I wonder if that's why Ashley has the separation of her abs. You're not supposed to do exercises that target your and for like 2mos (iirc) after birth.  Hmmmm.. just thought about that.  If so, that's sad.

• Useful 3

Why does Ashley keep referring to Vanessa as a possible sister wife?  Vanessa has given up her apartment and moved to LA with them, cleansed, steamed, baby sat, etc...she has completed every task Ashley has asked of her and in Ashley's own words "I would chose her (Vanessa) for a sister wife."  So why in every talking head she is still weighing this out?

Also, maybe just maybe Dimitri could have sprung for a hotel room for he and Vanessa's first time in the sack.  I would feel so awkward having the family in the next room it would not be an enjoyable evening for me.

• Love 7

After Dimitri (&Ashley) try her out in bed they'll determine if she's worth a proposal. Vanessa thinks she'll eventually be on equal footing with Queen Ashley, but she'll always be their puppet. Vanessa has sold her soul for some "d" & z-level 'fame'.

• LOL 2

I don’t know if y’all saw this https://twitter.com/TLC/status/1112067068076150784 but the big confession of Assley  (TM me) is she heard them. This is continued gaslighting of Vanessa. Now V cannot relax and enjoy INTIMACY with D knowing she is being listened to. More of Assley controlling and marking her territory. Assley is psychically inserting herself in that room. I am sure V has heard A and D from time to time but didn’t mention it. I think this mental f*#kery is triggering me as I had a friend/coworker who played the same type of games. She would always SWEETLY remind you of your place

and damnit Dimitry you should have sprung for a hotel. Even a pay by the hour one 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I have lost all sympathy for Vanessa anyway - she should be uncomfortable having sex while the man's wife and baby are in the next bedroom.  (So should he.) I'm embarrassed for her already and the episode hasn't even aired yet 😄 But if she's willing to be their unpaid nanny and sex slave then that's on her.  She's certainly seeing what she's getting into, and if the chance to live in LA and be on tv means that much to her - I hope she enjoys it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I am sorry, I am in love with the Snowdens-I am not interested in Polygamy for myself, but hey, if it works and you want it and you are respectful of others and true to yourselves, then who should judge?  Ashley is probably the most awesome woman in the world, she would be a blessing to have as a sister wife. Dimitri is honest and cute, regardless if he wants plural wives.  They want a "tribe", I get it.  Vanessa is just absolutely adorable and fits in perfectly.  I think she and Ashley will be the best of sister wives, and Dimitri is very respectful of both of them.  As far as "detoxing", why not?  you have to worry when you sleep with multiple partners and she was just being careful and it didn't hurt anything to wait anyway. I have read that people thought she was being controlling.  What???  Even if that is true, she has to feel good about things too, it is a family and her needs need to be addressed and if she needed to control something so be it, but I believe she was trying to stay true to her way of life. They eat very cleanly and so they believe in that detox in my opinion.  She was so cool about Dimitri and Vanessa sleeping together, and it was a joy to see people behave so loving and real and understanding that sex is just that, sex.   A normal bodily function for healthy people, but not the reason to marry or to define a relationship.     I hope Vanessa and Dimitri have a child soon, and I hope Dimitri NEVER forgets how lucky he is to have an Ashley.  She is one in a million, sincere, real, loving, and I love that she isn't jealous.  If she is a little bit and hiding it  as some people have stated, so what?  She wont' be for long, she will love having Vanessa around.  They make a perfect family and I hope to see them next season. I personally, don't think Ashley is jealous, I think she wants a big family and she believes in that concept and sees the benefit of having a plural lifestyle.  Besides, she has had 3 children, it isn't like she hasn't had years of sex and probably pretty hot sex, so maybe she is perfectly ready to share Dimitri.  I think she has evolved past the whole "sex" part and is looking to the higher purpose of being in a loving union with other adults and how secure it can make the children feel when the family is loving, evolved, and  the adults are loyal to each other.  

Well....after reading so many of other's posts about the Snowden's I may be waayyy off the mark here.  I do that every now and then in a disastrous way, so it will be interesting to see how this progresses.  I just don't see Ashley as jealous, but I might be crazy, and so many people see it in her that I will definitely follow this one to see if I just don't get it.  I just think she acts self-conscious sometimes because it is a reality show and they go through incredible scrutiny.  I would be nervous as hell to steam my vagina on tv or to have people watch me go to bed while my husband trots off to the new fiance'???  BUT, they are getting a huge paycheck and perhaps they are swingers in disguise, they definitely have the intelligence to try to pull a scam off to make money but I am not sure....yet.  I do see that Ashley is tired though.  Three darling but hyper kids, that takes a lot of work, sexually, emotionally, financially, physically, she is probably exhausted from it all and wants someone to help take the burden off.  Some women are like that, probably very few, but I have known women who just want HELP in life.  Dimitri seems like he would be sexually demanding (full of his ability to please) and omg, that gets old after 3 kids I am sure.  Maybe she is relieved to have another woman who seems sweet and sincere  to share the burden.  I don't know, I will watch and see.  this couple interests me though.  I really kinda do hope they are sincere, I will be disappointed if they aren't and will have to look in to my inability to see what so many other people see.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Bella Maria said:

Well....after reading so many of other's posts about the Snowden's I may be waayyy off the mark here.  I do that every now and then in a disastrous way, so it will be interesting to see how this progresses.  I just don't see Ashley as jealous, but I might be crazy, and so many people see it in her that I will definitely follow this one to see if I just don't get it.  I just think she acts self-conscious sometimes because it is a reality show and they go through incredible scrutiny.  I would be nervous as hell to steam my vagina on tv or to have people watch me go to bed while my husband trots off to the new fiance'???  BUT, they are getting a huge paycheck and perhaps they are swingers in disguise, they definitely have the intelligence to try to pull a scam off to make money but I am not sure....yet.  I do see that Ashley is tired though.  Three darling but hyper kids, that takes a lot of work, sexually, emotionally, financially, physically, she is probably exhausted from it all and wants someone to help take the burden off.  Some women are like that, probably very few, but I have known women who just want HELP in life.  Dimitri seems like he would be sexually demanding (full of his ability to please) and omg, that gets old after 3 kids I am sure.  Maybe she is relieved to have another woman who seems sweet and sincere  to share the burden.  I don't know, I will watch and see.  this couple interests me though.  I really kinda do hope they are sincere, I will be disappointed if they aren't and will have to look in to my inability to see what so many other people see.

I don't know that she's jealous in the normal sense of the word, but I think she's definitely jealous of her queen bee status and intends to keep it.  I'm tending towards agreeing with those who think they are trying to start their own cult/tribe.  When "they proposed" to Vanessa Dimitri said something along the lines of "We always propose to women with an ankle bracelet" - he may not have used the word always, but the implication was there that it's "what they do" - although we are told this hasn't happened before.  I feel like their little fantasy bubble includes a bunch of women running around their house with ankle bracelets, taking care of Ashley's kids and taking turns getting D from D.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't know that she's jealous in the normal sense of the word, but I think she's definitely jealous of her queen bee status and intends to keep it.  I'm tending towards agreeing with those who think they are trying to start their own cult/tribe.  When "they proposed" to Vanessa Dimitri said something along the lines of "We always propose to women with an ankle bracelet" - he may not have used the word always, but the implication was there that it's "what they do" - although we are told this hasn't happened before.  I feel like their little fantasy bubble includes a bunch of women running around their house with ankle bracelets, taking care of Ashley's kids and taking turns getting D from D.

When "they proposed" to Vanessa Dimitri said something along the lines of "We always propose to women with an ankle bracelet"

I heard that loud and clear too and it bothered me but I thought Dimitri was really nervous, for real (again maybe I am not seeing things clearly) but I know I would be very nervous.  THANK GOD he didn't sing the song to Vanessa, I was ready hide my head in my pillow but I actually thought the song was cute.  I was thinking then that Dimitri was nervous and trying to be funny as they have said over and over, it took 9 years to find Vanessa and I thought she was the first one they proposed to.  I know I say dumb things like that when I am nervous and lets face it, the guy is on National TV Exposure and he was certainly being watched, he was trying to propose, and so that is what i finally decided, he was trying to be cute or funny and he missed the mark, understandably in that situation.  I hope so, if he was serious omg.