Type keyword(s) to search

The Snowdens: Ashley, Dmitri, bachelorette #1, bachelorette #2, but definitely no Vanessa

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Please place any particularly disturbing details of the accusations against Dmitri or Ashley behind spoiler tags so that other posters can choose whether they would like to read them. 

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Sadly, she will never pass all of the (bogus, bullshit made up) tests that Ashley keeps throwing at her.   A 21 day PH cleanse?  Seriously?   I swear Ashley looked as though she was making it up on the spot. 🙄

I would present idiot Ashley with a doctor's note showing a clean bill of health and demand the same from Dimitri. How dare Ashley imply that a woman is at risk for yeast infections because she likes dairy and meat?  remember my sister stating yogurt was good for a yeast infection, but that would go against Ashley's no dairy demand. I find Ashley to be the latest in my long list of reality characters I love to despise.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

I would present idiot Ashley with a doctor's note showing a clean bill of health and demand the same from Dimitri. How dare Ashley imply that a woman is at risk for yeast infections because she likes dairy and meat?  remember my sister stating yogurt was good for a yeast infection, but that would go against Ashley's no dairy demand. I find Ashley to be the latest in my long list of reality characters I love to despise.

I just can't stand people who adhere to extreme diets.   Not being judgy here, LOL.  But there is no science behind them.  I can see avoiding beef and pork, as they indicated in earlier episodes.  But all of a sudden they're on some wacko alkaline pH diet, which as Ashley pointed out is easy to follow.  You just eat only what's on the checklist.  Nothing else.  Seems to be extra-vegan.  Life's too short.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I just can't stand people who adhere to extreme diets.   Not being judgy here, LOL.  But there is no science behind them.  I can see avoiding beef and pork, as they indicated in earlier episodes.  But all of a sudden they're on some wacko alkaline pH diet, which as Ashley pointed out is easy to follow.  You just eat only what's on the checklist.  Nothing else.  Seems to be extra-vegan.  Life's too short.

21 days of a few different vegetables (only some are allowed) and a few fruits, quinoa and rice.  And water.  Woohoo - sign ME up!!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

What’s the point of doing the cleanse if you don’t have a problem with yeast infections?  Majority of normal healthy women do not have a problem with yeast issues and Vanessa appears to be a normal healthy woman.   

Ashley just does not really want the lifestyle they are promoting and is just grasping at straws to delay “D day” .

when the Dimitri asked Ashley in the bathroom about the intimacy timeline - you could totally see it in Ashley’s face that she doesn’t want it. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, KeeperOfTheIce said:

when the Dimitri asked Ashley in the bathroom about the intimacy timeline - you could totally see it in Ashley’s face that she doesn’t want it. 

There is a bunch of current crap on the web about Vanessa and the Snowdens that's recent, so apparently they are still clinging together like dingleberries,  but if Seeking Sister Wives doesn't renew their contract with the Snowdens, I predict Vanessa will leave and I don't believe any other woman would ever jump through all those hoops to join that family.

• Love 13

21 day detox diet. Are you kidding me.  She has given up every thing.  No more home friends job,steak.  Now she has to eat crap and wait 21 more days for the privilege of sleeping with Dimitri. Run back home to Washington while you still can.  This is a very dysfunctional couple. Not a single chance in hell I would give up my lifestyle for this.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Rentednurse said:

Run back home to Washington while you still can.  This is a very dysfunctional couple. Not a single chance in hell I would give up my lifestyle for this.

The F*U* part of me wants Vanessa to appear as though she's following the diet while secretly doing whatever she wants. Can anyone tell me they think Ashley looks healthier than Vanessa? I think Vanessa is very attractive, and I have a feeling she'll be able to wrap Dumbitri around her pinky finger with all her positive/easy-going vibes. No way does Ashley want them to be intimate, but she definitely doesn't want to lose her live-in baby-sitter/ housekeeper.

• Love 13

I am going to say one more thing about the detox and then I need to let it go.  Ashley is not only controlling the intimacy, she is making it very clinical. All her pseudo science helps to remove (she hopes) any passion from the equation   She wins the stealth award

• Love 20
On 3/4/2019 at 8:44 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Vanessa will be awarded her official bindi and wife status, after Dimitri has boinked her.  Ashley will forever be in charge, though.  Ugh.

I think if Vanessa wants to really demand some sort of payment for all her effort and displacement, she should demand marriage. Afterall, Dimitri is not married, and there will be a time when sex with Vanessa will be foremost in his mind... Lol Go for it, Vanessa LOL 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I think if Vanessa wants to really demand some sort of payment for all her effort and displacement, she should demand marriage. Afterall, Dimitri is not married, and there will be a time when sex with Vanessa will be foremost in his mind... Lol Go for it, Vanessa LOL 

Oh yeah - that was the classic Robyn move on Sister Wives.

• Love 4

Ashley has such an evil smirk as she makes all this crazy stuff up to stall the inevitable!  What hold does she have over Demetri?   He showed his real self on the first date with the one that got away!  And he loved it!

Demetri is very sexual, Ashleys very bossy and Vanessa seems to agree to anything.

• Love 5

Would love to know the intimate details of the financial arrangements in Snowden land.  His website looks one step up from some Nigerian "we have a million dollars waiting for you in a blocked account" deal. Who puts their alleged IQ up on a professional web site. 

I don't see Vanessa putting up with too much Snowden family nonsense.  Not sure what I would put as the over under on the relationship longevity betting odds, but not too long.

• Love 5

Maybe the straw that breaks the camels back will be if when the 21 day fast is over and Ashley decides she needs an after baby vacation with her husband!  Vanessa is left sexless with the little ones!!!

That should do it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, rob in cal said:

I don't see Vanessa putting up with too much Snowden family nonsense.  Not sure what I would put as the over under on the relationship longevity betting odds, but not too long.

Not  sure if they ever said what she did for a living, but she appears to be very intelligent, with a lot going for her (except for her interest in the Snowden's of course.)  Plus she's adorable.  I just don't get what the attraction to them is.  And if it actually comes to fruition,  I can't think of anyone worse to live with than Ashley.  She's just looking for a babysitter and maid.  Probably figures Dimitri would be banging the nanny anyway, so she might as well have some control over it! 🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 3/5/2019 at 8:43 AM, GussieK said:

HA!! You just know Vanessa will be in a car, on a bike or taking the babies for a walk and downing Big Mac's!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, giaNtsandYankees said:

Well, it's official...or rather, has been official...

And symbolic if you take notice of the standing positions...

image.png.3fd1572747ea54e7d12c92ff51ac91da.png

Maybe it's her tall stature, but Vanessa -if only in this picture- actually looks like the one who has the upper hand, with an air of grandeur and self-confidence, standing behind a shorter Ashley....though we all know who really has the upper hand 😉

• Love 1
On 2/24/2019 at 7:55 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Vanessa, when asked you to uproot your life to move to LAyou should have countered with: I will need to quit my job, will you support me financially until I find work? Will my name be on the deed or lease so I have some rights if this doesn't work out? I have a lot to lose and have no friends, family or gainful employment in LA. How about I stay in Seattle for now and move once I find work and an apartment of my own, then we can consider moving in together.

For some reason Vanessa strikes me as someone who will ensure all her i's are dotted and t's crossed.

• Love 1

I think all 3 of them are full of crap and trying desperately for a spin off of their own tv show. That's the motivation for all of this nonsense. They came up with a bunch of lifestyle rules and dietary restrictions and are probably shopping this "enlightened and unique" way of living all over LA (snort) to get some sort of following, a tv show, book deal etc. which = $$. They are all 3 a bunch of phonies and are looking to profit off a kooky, new new age concept, sold to fellow idiots, who are desperate to follow anything that makes them sound hip and different and edgy. The crazy thing is that they will probably succeed. And good for them, lol, if they make bank hustling bullshit to losers looking for guidance and direction from fraudsters.

That's why they're in LA. They belong there.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, LucyEth said:

The Snowdens are the worst hosts.  Just cooking and washing dishes, basically ignoring Vanessa's sister.  They give awkward a whole new meaning.

Right? Show them the house, offer a glass of wine etc. Not everyone wants a toddler grabbing them as soon as they step foot in the door. Awkward indeed.

• Love 9

Why is Ashley never holding her children?  Dimitri is doing dishes with their kid on his back, while Ashley just stands there.  Vanessa hold the kids more than Ashley?? Ashley gives me a weird vibe...

Edited by suev3333
  • Love 13

I like Adrienne,  but I liked Mama Donna and she caved--well, at least she caved on camera.  I expect Adrienne to cave, too, but I hope she doesn't.  And Amy is just there like a third wheel.  Yeah, she was supportive, but I think she was listening to her sister and may be less so soon.   Their whole segment was awkward to the max.   I am so disappointed Vanessa did not scarf down some pizza.

13 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think all 3 of them are full of crap and trying desperately for a spin off of their own tv show

I agree, but I don't see it happening.  Not that interesting, and Dimitri is not likeable.  Ashley may be even less likeable.  I am liking Vanessa less and less, the longer she is involved with them.  Boring. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? Show them the house, offer a glass of wine etc. Not everyone wants a toddler grabbing their boobs as soon as they step foot in the door. Awkward indeed.

There!  I fixed it for you!  😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, suev3333 said:

Why is Ashley never holding her children?  Dimitri is doing dishes with their kid on his back, while Ashley just stands there.  Vanessa hold the kids more than Ashley?? Ashley gives me a weird vibe...

Ashley was standing over the stove with such a disapproving expression. Cold. 

• Love 8
On 3/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, Chalby said:

On 3/5/2019 at 9:38 PM, Chalby said:

The F*U* part of me wants Vanessa to appear as though she's following the diet while secretly doing whatever she wants. Can anyone tell me they think Ashley looks healthier than Vanessa? 

Neither Ashley nor Dmitri ever actually said Vanessa had to do the detox diet because she was unhealthy or had problems with yeast infections; they said she had to do it so her "Ph would match" Ashley's. While the whole thing sounds like general Snowden bullshit to me, I did understand them to mean the important part was having matching Phs, and it seemed obvious that if one of them had to make an adjustment,  it would be Vanessa. 

However, now I'm wondering if maybe the reason the Phs had to match was not because they just need to match, but because Ashley already had the "perfect" Ph and so Vanessa, by matching her, would likewise have the right Ph.  Hmmm... In any case,  there's another obvious and foolproof way of not passing yeast infections back and forth, and that's to not fucking share your baby daddy/whatever the hell he is to Vanessa!

Aside from that, however, it's so glaringly obvious that Ashley and Dmitri are a unit, and Vanessa an outsider, that I couldn't stop cringing for Vanessa during their scenes.  If Vanessa does stay long term, I think it's essential she become an equal part of the relationship; otherwise, what a fucking soul crushing situation for her. I don't think it bodes well for her unfortunately,  as she herself doesn't seem to expect to be fully included.  This first hit my radar a couple episodes ago, when Vanessa asked Dmitri if he would continue to spend every night with Ashley, quickly adding that would be totally fine with her, as she likes to sleep alone, yada yada yada.

On a purely shallow note, I think Vanessa is absolutely strikingly beautiful; captivating, in fact. And not just a league above Ashley, but several leagues above the smug bitch  - which makes me feel oddly pleased. (-:

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 7
On 3/9/2019 at 11:37 PM, Chalby said:

For some reason Vanessa strikes me as someone who will ensure all her i's are dotted and t's crossed.

And will have the damn dot poised perfectly between her eyes.  :D  Ha!

FWIW, I can't even handle the dysfunction on display here.  I can't watch these fools anymore.  I have such an unreasonably intense dislike for them it's not healthy for me.  So, I  come here, because y'all make it bearable, if you kwim?   

Ashley creeps me out, big time.   She's not right in the head. 

Dimitri is just such a horn dog it's not even funny.   All the ph balancing in the world isn't going to do diddly squat if he doses them with a gift that keeps on giving.  He's dirty. 

As always, it's the children who will bear the brunt of their parents stupidity.  Idiots. 

• Love 11

I can’t believe I am going to say something positive about Dimitri but here goes: we have been commenting about the other husbands waiting to “hear the call” until after a few years of marriage and several kids. At that point wife number one feels “stuck” or afraid to leave. At least dumbass was upfront with Assley all along. And that is the only positive I can come up with...oh wait, he has nice teeth, no trampoline accidents yet ...so two positives 

• Love 6

Hate these 2.  I would be giving myself a yeast infection (if that's possible) just so I could pass it on to them.  It would be worth the 7 day Monistat treatment.

Christ on a cracker, even the kids look smug.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, nightmeri said:

I can’t believe I am going to say something positive about Dimitri but here goes: we have been commenting about the other husbands waiting to “hear the call” until after a few years of marriage and several kids. At that point wife number one feels “stuck” or afraid to leave. At least dumbass was upfront with Assley all along. And that is the only positive I can come up with...oh wait, he has nice teeth, no trampoline accidents yet ...so two positives 

LOL, Assley!  Perfect.  She's so stuck-up and snooty.  My mom would have said "she looks like she smells something bad."  Now it's called RBF, and she has it bad.  Agree about Dimitri being upfront.  Vanessa is nuts getting together with these two.  She and her sisters are so much prettier and nicer than Assley, at least from what I watched.  

• Love 3

Was  there talk of the pH of Dimitri's penis?  Is it clean and healthy? They seem to have amnesia that he stuck it in an earlier candidate. (you know the one who didn't admit anything to Ashley, but it was ok for Dimitri to have sex without prior permission). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 3/9/2019 at 10:37 PM, Chalby said:

Well we know her forehead is...

I think the cleanse was another way Ashley keeps control over Vanessa. I for the life of me can't think why Vanessa thought this was a great idea ? She is an attractive and seems smart woman who could probably have her pick of any attractive man she wants, yet she chose these two clowns ?  Not to mention having to give up foods you like to eat to please someone else ?  I hope she is secretly doing midnight runs to In N Out 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well we know her forehead is...

I think the cleanse was another way Ashley keeps control over Vanessa. I for the life of me can't think why Vanessa thought this was a great idea ? She is an attractive and seems smart woman who could probably have her pick of any attractive man she wants, yet she chose these two clowns ?  Not to mention having to give up foods you like to eat to please someone else ?  I hope she is secretly doing midnight runs to In N Out 

So do I, MFM!  Vanessa definitely could do way better, and she wouldn't even have to give up wearing a bra or wear that bindi that these pretentious people require.  

• Love 2
On 3/10/2019 at 10:15 AM, VedaPierce said:

I think all 3 of them are full of crap and trying desperately for a spin off of their own tv show. That's the motivation for all of this nonsense. They came up with a bunch of lifestyle rules and dietary restrictions and are probably shopping this "enlightened and unique" way of living all over LA (snort) to get some sort of following, a tv show, book deal etc. which = $$. They are all 3 a bunch of phonies and are looking to profit off a kooky, new new age concept, sold to fellow idiots, who are desperate to follow anything that makes them sound hip and different and edgy. The crazy thing is that they will probably succeed. And good for them, lol, if they make bank hustling bullshit to losers looking for guidance and direction from fraudsters.

That's why they're in LA. They belong there.

Ha!  

I lived in LA for a few years, several years back.  Marina del Rey area.  

My veterinarian was a big proponent of the Indigo Child thing (google it), and friends and coworkers did things like taping vitamins to their foreheads for absorption (thought they were too toxic to swallow) and doing a vibration therapy where you sit in a hot room, surrounded by TVs and computers that were on snow-screens, blasting white noise. 

Snowdens will fit right in. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

The Snowdens were on the Juicy Scoop podcast.  Vanessa was asked about moving and said that she had a full-time job, but wants to be an actress and you can’t really be an actress in Seattle so it wasn’t a big deal.  Vanessa had an agent and had to let them know that she had reached out to the Snowdens and they invited her to ATL.  Vanessa is obsessed with TV and watches a ton of shows.  She watched the 1st season of SSW and reached out to Dimitri on his IG and then they started DMing each other.  I’m pretty sure Vanessa really wanted to get on TV and thought Dimitri was good looking so why not get on TV and get some booty on the side.  Ashley probably is good with it because it furthers her dream of acting.  They are all gross.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ashley looks like she’s about 5 months pregnant- she even has an outie in some scenes. She is trim everywhere else, and with all that clean eating and breastfeeding  I doubt it’s baby weight from the last kid. (Many women get natural birth control from nursing but not all). Could be why she had that unhappy scowl during most of her scenes. 

• Love 1