Type keyword(s) to search

The Snowdens: Ashley, Dmitri, bachelorette #1, bachelorette #2, but definitely no Vanessa

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Please place any particularly disturbing details of the accusations against Dmitri or Ashley behind spoiler tags so that other posters can choose whether they would like to read them. 

• Start Topic

On 4/1/2019 at 6:26 PM, Bella Maria said:

When "they proposed" to Vanessa Dimitri said something along the lines of "We always propose to women with an ankle bracelet"

I heard that loud and clear too and it bothered me but I thought Dimitri was really nervous, for real (again maybe I am not seeing things clearly) but I know I would be very nervous.  THANK GOD he didn't sing the song to Vanessa, I was ready hide my head in my pillow but I actually thought the song was cute.  I was thinking then that Dimitri was nervous and trying to be funny as they have said over and over, it took 9 years to find Vanessa and I thought she was the first one they proposed to.  I know I say dumb things like that when I am nervous and lets face it, the guy is on National TV Exposure and he was certainly being watched, he was trying to propose, and so that is what i finally decided, he was trying to be cute or funny and he missed the mark, understandably in that situation.  I hope so, if he was serious omg.

I guess time will tell 😄 

On 4/1/2019 at 6:26 PM, Bella Maria said:

When "they proposed" to Vanessa Dimitri said something along the lines of "We always propose to women with an ankle bracelet"

I heard that loud and clear too and it bothered me but I thought Dimitri was really nervous, for real (again maybe I am not seeing things clearly) but I know I would be very nervous.  THANK GOD he didn't sing the song to Vanessa, I was ready hide my head in my pillow but I actually thought the song was cute.  I was thinking then that Dimitri was nervous and trying to be funny as they have said over and over, it took 9 years to find Vanessa and I thought she was the first one they proposed to.  I know I say dumb things like that when I am nervous and lets face it, the guy is on National TV Exposure and he was certainly being watched, he was trying to propose, and so that is what i finally decided, he was trying to be cute or funny and he missed the mark, understandably in that situation.  I hope so, if he was serious omg.

I don't even know what to think of this, because we just don't know how much was staged.  Did you all notice that Vanessa asked to sit under the umbrella because she was too hot, but he said uh-wait, turn around--and then made her listen to the song. Then she had to sit in the broiling sun.  Why did they just have that teeny umbrella?

• Love 3
13 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Yuck, creepy,gross! Made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Ankle bracelet??? Too cheap or broke for a ring? Or is that the Cult's way?

Well there have been tons of videos/photos that showed both Dimitri and Ashley wearing a ring, so..........         image.png.8dab2eb2c86329c9a96e793fe0ce3d16.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/3/2019 at 4:58 PM, booboopbedoo said:

Yuck, creepy,gross! Made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Ankle bracelet??? Too cheap or broke for a ring? Or is that the Cult's way?

What was that crap about 'and when we get married I'll move it to your left ankle." Is this some kind of kink thing? And the outfits? Did they read 'Prisoner of Gor'? Or is it more sci-fi like 'Dune'? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, BlackWidow said:

What was that crap about 'and when we get married I'll move it to your left ankle." Is this some kind of kink thing? And the outfits? Did they read 'Prisoner of Gor'? Or is it more sci-fi like 'Dune'? 

They're making it up as they go along.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They are creating this lifestyle and then they'll try to monetize it. 

Kind of like a lot of people on "reality" TV.  The Alaska Browns, the Las Vegas/Flagstaff Browns.  

• Love 5
On 4/6/2019 at 8:39 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They are creating this lifestyle and then they'll try to monetize it. Think of the bucks to be made in bindi sharpies, anklets and hair wraps.  I'm not sure if Dmitri's ill-fitting,  too short linen pants are part of the business plan.

Or the vests he ALWAYS wears.  Like... always.  Ugh.     Vaginal steaming googling went up 1000% after that show.

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, Witchz said:

Did they ever explain how they met Vanessa ?  It seems like they left that out and I would like to know how it all happened.

After Vanessa watched the first season she googled Dimitri and started liking everything he said.  He was intrigued so he started messaging her.  She said when she saw their family on TV she knew she belonged with them.   (All truth - this is all things she has said in multiple interviews.)

Edited by Kyanight
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, Kyanight said:

After Vanessa watched the first season she googled Dimitri and started liking everything he said.  He was intrigued so he started messaging her.  She said when she saw their family on TV she knew she belonged with them.   (All truth - this is all things she has said in multiple interviews.)

Okay now a lot of it is starting to make sense to me.  I could not figure out why a young girl as attractive and smart as Vanessa would become involved with these two. But if she sought them out I think it is all a plan thought and acted out by Vanessa to get herself "famous" all while playing an orchestrated game. 

That explains the desperation on her part with the diet , vagina steaming and endless babysitting - all the hoops she jumped through to get those two. I hope it works out for her in the end cause it is going to take a heavy toll on her if she really is all about Dimitri but I  also think she is into girls and not guys - apple hasnt fallen far from the tree.  

• Love 3

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but if I was Vanessa I would have been so disappointed when their first night being intimate was just a regular night at home with Ashley there. Like they literally just finished up the dishes and off to bed. Couldn't they have gone out for a date, maybe even gotten a hotel, or maybe arranged for Ashley to have a night away? I know they are all going to be living together with Dimitri going back and forth but that's pretty lame for the first time being with someone you're dating / getting serious about. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I can’t believe Vanessa left the Snowdens. I hate to admit it but I was really rooting for them.

12 hours ago, Finchers said:

Me too. Pretty disappointing. 

I'm surprised and kind of bummed too, at least that it happened this quickly.

I'm sure there are people thinking that it's all Ashley's fault, but something that their former partner said has always concerned me - that off-camera Dimitri treats Ashley like crap. Obviously I don't know how true that is, but it bothers me. I would not find it hard to believe that Dimitri calls most of the shots in this relationship.

• Love 4

Maybe Mama Donna was right.  Vanessa just wanted to be on TV.  Plus the diet and rules might have got to her.  I also wonder if it's true that Ashley wanted to get in on the sex with Vanessa.  That might have been something that didn't go over well with Vanessa.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Maybe Mama Donna was right.  Vanessa just wanted to be on TV.  Plus the diet and rules might have got to her.  I also wonder if it's true that Ashley wanted to get in on the sex with Vanessa.  That might have been something that didn't go over well with Vanessa.  

The possibilities for what went wrong are endless, from this was a genuine effort at commitment that just didn't work out to this was 100% a scam by all parties involved, and every scenario in between.

One thing I'll say is that I never really saw any warmth coming from Ashley towards Vanessa. Granted, she's not exactly gushy over Dimitri either, but as far as Vanessa goes there didn't seem to be any real connection.  Maybe she is just guarded and doesn't show her emotions, maybe she is cold and calculated, who knows? At least Vanessa showed seemingly genuine affection and emotion for both Dimitri and Ashley, and the children. Maybe she's just a better actress, lol.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 4

Obviously, the "D" that Vanessa had to jump thru hoops galore for, wasn't worth it, to have to suck up to Ashley, and be an unpaid nanny for three kids.  Good thing she didn't get pregnant, or at least I hope she isn't.  The Snowjobs are phony AF.

Can we expect a tell-all book from V?  Time will tell...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I was thinking about what Ashley said at the Goddess Party about them building an empire and if she (Ashley) was running the "dance studio" then Vanessa would be home with the children.  If I were Vanessa that would have bothered me.  Bad example on Ashley's part, did make it sound like Vanessa was the babysitter/housekeeper.  

• Love 8
On 4/16/2019 at 8:10 PM, LucyEth said:

I was thinking about what Ashley said at the Goddess Party about them building an empire and if she (Ashley) was running the "dance studio" then Vanessa would be home with the children.  If I were Vanessa that would have bothered me.  Bad example on Ashley's part, did make it sound like Vanessa was the babysitter/housekeeper.  

I don’t watch the show- but reading what Vanessa wrote about leaving. This was it- she was doing all the work and they were getting all benefits. Which I see being a totally realistic result to polygamy. 

• Love 3

Vanessa is with her sister in Australia, probably wearing some kind of support & enjoying meat cooked on the barbie...

Now Dimitri needs to hire a nanny so Ashley can sit on her vaginal steamer drinking pH balanced water while her ladies hang free.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

You know, thinking about it, I really liked Vanessa and I liked her sisters and Mom too - I think a reality show based around them would be interesting.

If they found a way to build a show around them, Ashley would have to do extra time on her steamer pot for her bottom seething with a lack of pH balanced jealousy.

• LOL 5
28 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Guess we have moved on from the Bindi’s?   🙄

White bindi for the full moon? 

I guess that woo is working for her - I think she's beautiful and her skin is flawless. I just wonder what they are really all about. Do they buy their own hype or are they conning us? I'm still not sure.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:35 PM, Gothish520 said:

You know, thinking about it, I really liked Vanessa and I liked her sisters and Mom too - I think a reality show based around them would be interesting.

I really liked Vanessa a lot, as well.  In fact, I liked her so much it kind of bugged the crap out of me to think she would settle for a "relationship" with the Snowdens.  I hate all of the collateral damage I'm sure the breakup caused to the kids/extended family, but it did kind of make me think there's hope for Vanessa, after all.  And her family definitely seems interesting... A mom who is a free thinker ( to use her own word); a blended, mixed race family; a twin sister who now lives in Australia; much older/younger half siblings, etc,   I agree that I would for sure tune in to learn more about all of them.  As far as Ashley and Dmitri go, on a scale of 1 to 10, my interest in ever seeing them again on my tv is somewhere around a -3.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I really liked Vanessa a lot, as well.  In fact, I liked her so much it kind of bugged the crap out of me to think she would settle for a "relationship" with the Snowdens.  I hate all of the collateral damage I'm sure the breakup caused to the kids/extended family, but it did kind of make me think there's hope for Vanessa, after all.  And her family definitely seems interesting... A mom who is a free thinker ( to use her own word); a blended, mixed race family; a twin sister who now lives in Australia; much older/younger half siblings, etc,   I agree that I would for sure tune in to learn more about all of them.  As far as Ashley and Dmitri go, on a scale of 1 to 10, my interest in ever seeing them again on my tv is somewhere around a -3.

And agree with @gonecrackers, imagine how much would it chap the Snowden's steamed nethers if Vanessa got a nice deal out of all this?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

And agree with @gonecrackers, imagine how much would it chap the Snowden's steamed nethers if Vanessa got a nice deal out of all this?

Missed @GONECRACKERS comment, but glad you pointed it out because I'm sitting on my bed cackling like a mad woman now.  😉

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I don't know, I kinda think Ash and ' Tha D'  would be great say in the next Jordan Peele flick (Get out, which I liked, 'Us', good technically but storyline blew).  Vanessa, instead of the "I'll do/be anything you want' nonsense, can be the mad max badass, and maybe can run up against some post-apocalyptic trolls (Jennifer?)  and maybe she can run for political office or at least be some kind of sisterwives union organizer where people have rights and no one has to give up food they like, no forced doo-rag/scarf thingee wearing and no mandatory hoo-hah steaming etc. Meanwhile Ash and Tha ever-be-vested D can stalk the woods (seattle? Twin Peaks?) in search of their next 'catch'....

On 4/21/2019 at 4:23 PM, Gothish520 said:

I think it's well past due that we have a show about a woman having more than one husband.

If Vanessa was the woman and she was searching for 2 hubby's I'd watch that in a New York minute!

TLC bring it on!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think it's well past due that we have a show about a woman having more than one husband.

If Vanessa was the woman and she was searching for 2 hubby's I'd watch that in a New York minute!

TLC bring it on!

They did. It was ...odd, for some reason creepier than the regular polygamy shows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

They did. It was ...odd, for some reason creepier than the regular polygamy shows.

Honestly, my feeling is that from a sexual standpoint it would never work. I'm about to speak in gross generalities here, but men usually have a higher sex drive than women - multiple wives keep the man satisfied and take the pressure off the women. One woman and multiple men? Let's just say I'm sore and exhausted even thinking about it! 😛

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Oh wow, didn't know they'd gone that route already.. thanks for the info 👍

I'd love to see Vanessa again, hopefully she'll be back.

• Love 2
On 4/20/2019 at 10:52 AM, tabloidlover said:

Guess we have moved on from the Bindi’s?   🙄

Now Ashley does a white slash mark for each sister wife that didn't work out. They are up to three so far.......

image.thumb.png.0d7743aa40fcf01ad165a269e129d6c6.png

1646557303_aisforaa.thumb.jpg.fbdddf35aec13ccb992e6ad6ba00b03b.jpg

On 4/27/2019 at 6:06 AM, crazycatlady58 said:
On 4/27/2019 at 3:16 AM, Joan of Argh said:

TLC bring it on!

Yeah... the guys ended up not wanting a physical relationship with the wife but only each other.  UGH!  (Truth!)

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

It’s still there, the bindi is just white now.  Ashley really, hundreds of photos of yourself like this?  Get over yourself!  

Edited by endure
  • Love 4

I think this is her current "bindi." First it was the red bindi. Then is was the "white moon bindi" to three gold lines and now it's the "large gold bindi." I'm curious to know what is the Snowden meaning behind it...

And there is a reason why I said "Snowden Meaning"! Because I'm sure they put their own twist on it, rather than the meaning of the culture that they "borrowed" it from.

• Love 3

not to detract from the sadness of Bernie's death , RIP, but I found this the other day . I think it is also on spotify if you don't use iTunes and some other player https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shift-gets-real/id1466959792     or watch https://dimitrisnowden.com/shift-gets-real/

when I tried to go to their https://shiftgetsreal.com/ I got a  warning from my antivirus  "the certificate used to encrypt your connection to this website does not match the domain it was issued for. Attackers might try to steal sensitive information from you, such as passwords or credit cards."  which was weird so I didn't continue on to their site

I’m watching the reruns TLC’s showing in the early morning and I dislike all 3 Snowdens more now than I did the first time.  Ashley and Dmitri are egotistical assholes and Vanessa was a fool to get involved with them. 

• Love 4