Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Discussion

It's going to take me forever to learn everyone's name but I am loving Jeana so far.  Also Coura.  

I really want to like Ivana but she looked sloppy and anything but fierce when they were runway walking for Stacey.  Glad Stacey spoke to her about losing that insecurity.  She's a pretty girl.  

What did those judges see in the girl who won the runway challenge?    I thought she clumped and looked kinda awkward, not effortless.  Whatev.  

LOVED Drew calling out White Home Girl or whatever her name was.  Her attempts at being down (and her photo shoot!) were painful to watch.  Buh bye!

I do not see what the judges see in Shanice or Christina.  They had the worst pictures this week and terrible walks.  One or the other, or better yet, both, should've gone home this week.  I thought Maggie's photo was pretty, in a bohemian kind of way.  It would work as a commercial shot, if not a high fashion one.  Of course, none of them were particularly high fashion.

I liked Coura's photo, but either Rio or Erin should've gotten first call out.  I find Coura fascinating, though.  She's got a very strong, rather masculine face (and I mean that in a good way) and she really knows how to find her angles.  She's definitely one of my top contenders.

13 hours ago, Kaiju Ballet said:

Jeana is so incredibly beautiful.

I find her unattractive in person (and by that I mean in the house and at panel), but her face strangely transforms to something quite beautiful when photographed.  And it's not just the makeup and lighting, I don't think.  It's weird, but fascinating, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, PityFree said:

That was one of the dumbest photo shoot ideas I have ever seen. And that’s saying something considering the history of ANTM. 

You just know that a returning new mom Tyra had to make it all about her.  We even got to hear about her 7 cycles of IVF, the last shot coming backstage at a fashion show!   Maybe the next photoshoot will have the girls trying to inject themselves with hormones...

• Love 8

So far I like Rio and Krystianna. Maggie did do horrible in the photoshoot but I liked her look. The dress and long hair/flower corwn was very pretty. If I ever do a maternity shoot, I'd want that look or Liberty's.

Ok I'm confused. Why did Tyra have to do IVF if she used a surrogate? I know it was a gestational surrogate, but I guess I am a dummy when it comes to that process...

I'm surprised they found a semi decent photo of Maggie because she was sure acting a fool at that photo shoot. I think that was probably why she got cut. 

• Love 2

What the fuck was that photoshoot? Absolutely ridiculous. I do not like looking at pregnant bellies, so that was like torture for me.  I feel that the photos would have been really nice otherwise, but I guess they would have lacked a theme and the chance to make it all about Tyra. She really is something else. 

Wow, Tyra, what an inspirational story! 7 rounds of IVF! Because everyone can afford that! 

The girl who was called second to last looks so much like Arya Stark. 

Edited by Zima
  • Love 2

If Tyra used her own eggs with a surrogate, she would've been given the shots to encourage egg production and release so they could be harvested.

Jeana is so beautiful and she looks so damn tall. I saw her in the kitchen next to the others and noticed how short she was, but you don't notice on the runway or in photos, which is great. I am hoping it's not just her hair making her look tall because I have a feeling Tyra's going to cut it all off.

Brendi reminds me of Emma Stone and Erin reminds me of Cree Summer.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, threebluestars said:

If Tyra used her own eggs with a surrogate, she would've been given the shots to encourage egg production and release so they could be harvested.

Jeana is so beautiful and she looks so damn tall. I saw her in the kitchen next to the others and noticed how short she was, but you don't notice on the runway or in photos, which is great. I am hoping it's not just her hair making her look tall because I have a feeling Tyra's going to cut it all off.

Brendi reminds me of Emma Stone and Erin reminds me of Cree Summer.

Jeana has alopecia, so that's a wig -- and not a very good one. The first half of the episode, she looked like a Barbie doll with Barbie hair. Her face looked much better than it did last week, though. Like she's gotten some sleep and a good moisturizer. 

I'm not going to miss homegirl, and hope Brendi and Liz will be next, though I doubt it; they bring the drama.

Haven't decided who I'm cheering for yet (and still learning names) but I think I like Rio so far.

9 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Brendi looks like a man. Coura Or Jeans for the win!

I think Coura looks like a man, although she has got the body and the height! I quite like a bit of androgyny but I don't think she's all that great, facially.

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, DeeReynolds said:

Ok I'm confused. Why did Tyra have to do IVF if she used a surrogate? I know it was a gestational surrogate, but I guess I am a dummy when it comes to that process...

<snip> 

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, dleighg said:

I assume the shots were to make her produce a bunch of eggs to harvest (and then fertilize and implant).

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, threebluestars said:

<snip>

Yep. The fertilized eggs weren't implanted in Tyra - they were implanted in the surrogate (although Tyra didn't explain that. It did sound like she was saying SHE went through IVF, when n actuality she only provided the eggs. It was the surrogate who went through 7 rounds of IVF).

I love the makeovers because there is always somebody who hates the new look Tyra assigned them.  (Plus Tyra loves to cause psychological trauma!)  

Jeana is simply gorgeous. I'm also grateful for her inspiring Law to take the yaki out of his head! 

Christina could have benefited from a different color. The green/yellowish color is quite brassy on her.

Liberty looks great as a fire crotch. Heh. I thought it would be a deeper red, though.  She just needs to brush the top of her head!  These girls need to have a "How to take care of your Weave" workshop.

Brendi K does look masculine, but it suits her! I would have had that "I'll be a dude since I look like one" swagger.

Sandra now looks exactly like Kim Kardashian.  

Liz looks like a bleached out Raggedy Ann doll.

Poor Ivana. She is not yet comfortable in her skin. 

• Love 1

These poor women. There were maybe like 3 of them that still looked Okay after the Ty-overs. The rest..wow, awful. Highlighter hair? Tyra must be smoking even stronger stuff than she was before to come up with this series of travesties. 

• Love 4

I loved the makeovers. Liberty with her ginger hair, Liz with pink hair. The girl with long long hair and Rio who is just stunning! Very good makeovers this time.

I don't care for Brendi, her look doesn't say androgynous to me.

Jeana with no hair, hell yes! I only wish I looked good with no hair.

Is it Christina with the attitude, it's showing in her photos! 

I missed the very beginning. Was Coura saying she didn't like the picture that got her first call out last week? I happen to agree but that's pretty ballsy. 

WTF, Liberty. You're gonna go ballistic over getting red hair? Can't stand her. I'm trying to ignore her political positions, but please God don't let her win. Brendi K and Liz annoy along with obvious troublemaker Christina. Kinda digging Rio, Sandra, and Rhiyan (although that spelling of RYAN makes me want to die). Meh on the rest for now. I didnt think the video challenge did anyone any favors, but at least Tyra isn't tryna involve social media anymore in the deliberations. That was a low.

Law looks a million times better without the long hair.

• Love 1

Jeana looks amazing! And it's crazy how short she is, because it doesn't show at all in her shoots and when she's by herself. During panel when Law was saying how he doesn't even remember how she use to look, since this makeover was amazing, I loved that you could see Sandra in the background cheering for her. I thought it was sweet.

Rio looks good, but I don't know what's going on with her eyebrow.

Brendi, Christina, and Liz are a mess. I can't stand people like Brendi who always try to find a problem about themselves and pick fights with others. She kept complaining about how her look was too masculine and they styled her that way...um, did she see what Sandra was wearing? Her look, despite her hair, was way more masculine than Brendi. Christina is just...she seems weak, but keeps putting on airs that she's better than everyone. And Liz is still creating fights and crying for no reason.

Liberty looks a lot better and she apparently changed her views on Trump during the show, so it shows that she's willing to learn.

The overall makeovers were fine this time. I was hoping we'd see some really crazy ones like before, just because Tyra does like to mess with the girls.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, bref said:

Law looks a million times better without the long hair.

I think he looks hot without it.

1 hour ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I can't stand people like Brendi who always try to find a problem about themselves and pick fights with others. She kept complaining about how her look was too masculine and they styled her that way...um, did she see what Sandra was wearing? Her look, despite her hair, was way more masculine than Brendi. Christina is just...she seems weak, but keeps putting on airs that she's better than everyone. And Liz is still creating fights and crying for no reason.

I think Brendi's new look is fantastic, so I hope she learns how to work it.  And I get that her background has made her thin-skinned, so she doesn't bug yet, but she will if she doesn't toughen up.  We didn't see her picking fights with anyone so far - that was all on Christina; doesn't mean she might not in the future, though.

I would've kept Ivana over Shanice, but they're both fodder anyway.

1 hour ago, CheezyXpressed said:

The overall makeovers were fine this time. I was hoping we'd see some really crazy ones like before, just because Tyra does like to mess with the girls

Christina's highlighter hair satisfies this niche for me, but yeah, usually there is more than one.

There’s something about Brendi that reminds me of Elisabeth Moss — I think it’s the face shape and the wide-set eyes.  I didn’t notice the resemblance before the makeover, but now it really stands out to me. 

• Love 4

How can you be a model and not know that your hair would be dyed, fried, and blow-dried for every - different-job you get? Sat with bated breath to watch Tyra torture the hamsters!

Drew"s (?) reveal of his vitiligo was courageous. Too Bad! Michael J. didn't let himself be seen like that. Every kid with a white glove would have been cos-playing that look all over the world. No shame in being who you are.

• Love 4

I actually kind of understand where Brendi is coming from. Her makeover was the most extreme and also the most radical of all. Everyone else got simple alterations like dyed hair, highlights, extensions or curls (except for Jeana, who got rid of her wig and looks SO much better now), which means they can still rock different styles in the next challenges, whereas Brendi is kind of stuck with the G.I. Jane look. I don't know, I feel that other girls got favored over her. Rhyan and Kyla, for example, looked absolutely gorgeous post-Tyover.

5 hours ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Liberty looks a lot better and she apparently changed her views on Trump during the show, so it shows that she's willing to learn. 

I didn't like Liberty's look, it does absolutely nothing for her, I don't think she has the right face for red (more like strawberry blonde) hair and I also don't understand why she won the challenge, really. Also, when did she change her views on Trump during the show? Did I miss the epiphany?

• Love 2

What a great idea to have no age, height and weight limit! I am enjoying this cycle so far! It’s like they brought back all of Tyra’s special “project” hamsters from past cycles (the scarred girl, the girl who grew up poor and wants it so bad, the girl who was told she is too old, the weird alien-looking girl, the girl who is not here to make friends etc.) and threw them all in a house together. Plus crazy Tyra is back. All she needs to do is bring back Miss Jay, Mr. Jay, Nigel and Janice Dickinson/Nole Marin, and we got a classic cycle.

1 hour ago, stormy weather said:

I didn't like Liberty's look, it does absolutely nothing for her, I don't think she has the right face for red (more like strawberry blonde) hair and I also don't understand why she won the challenge, really. Also, when did she change her views on Trump during the show? Did I miss the epiphany?

She posted something on her social media not too long after the show started up.

Makeover photos from epi

As for Brendi K's makeover, I guess Tyra cut it all off because of her "strong jaw line."  I get that this show has been on for ages and that anyone coming on should know they have the potential to get totally screwed over makeover-wise but Tyra cutting off girl's hair like that is always annoying.  I know this show hasn't been about real modeling in ages but just looking at any modeling agency page is enough for the average person to know that almost no model is on the board with a buzz cut.  I can see Tyra cutting Brendi's hair to chin length to play up her jaw line but that wouldn't bring the tears like shaving it off did.

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 1

This was a surprisingly lackluster episode, considering that I always look forward to seeing the makeovers, but I thought they were pretty meh this season. There were some "nice" looking ones, but nothing particularly exciting. It also drives me crazy whenever they choose a bad "after" photo that doesn't do the girl or her makeover any favors. This happens every season.

One girl looks like Kim K (in a bad way) and another one looks like Nicki Minaj (in a bad way). Brendi looks exactly like old school Angelina Jolie. Liberty looks pretty but that shade of red looks very unnatural on her. I think Krystana (?) looks the best with that ice blond dye job, along with the girl that got the short platinum blond hair.

Also, video shoots - yuck. Hate them.

Ivana should have been gone a long time ago. Her post-elimination interview was boring and it was painful to listen to her say "like, like, like" every other word.

Edited by Roccos Brother
  • Love 3

I didn't mind most of the Ty-overs this season. 

@Jazzhands - I was thinking the same thing about Brendi K. Also, I thought that Liberty's red hair makeover made her bear a passing resemblance to Jessica Chastain. Jessica's much prettier though.

So, everyone was inspired by Jeana's story to the point of where they show their true selves, except for Tyra and Ashley? We know Tyra's always wearing wigs. I think Law looks 1,000% better without his wig. I was shocked to see that Drew has vitiligo, but thought it was cool that he came out to panel "au naturel." 

Rio was already gorgeous and yet, Tyra had her made over to look more gorgeous. How is that possible? LOL.

I'm glad that Coura was left alone. I think they did a disservice to Christina by giving her that fluorescent half head look.

Rio and Coura are still my favorites to win. I'm pulling for Erin because she's beautiful and she's only a year older than me. I don't expect her to win, but I'd like to see her go far. Of course, Tyra would dig into her age during panel. It's like, if you're eliminating the age requirement, Tyra, then don't mock someone's age. Erin's video wasn't WOW, but it wasn't terrible. I guess I wasn't 100% certain what was dated about the video.

• Love 4

the whole situation with Jeana and the judges.. shut up. I'm not crying. you're crying

Liz video gave me creepy goosebumps. that coat and her hair and her movements. it was like she was a possessed anime monster with every body part moving on its own.

• Love 1

Poor Ivana.  Pretty girl but the insecurity was too much to overcome.  When she said Nomi from Showgirls was her inspiration, I just braced myself for the trainwreck.  And she didn't disappoint.  I think I watched her shoot through my fingers, it was that bad.

I love Law even more now.  Shedding his weave, genuinely supporting Jeana through her wig removal and giving the model with psoraisis  some serious tough love--he was impressive this ep.  When girlfriend started with her, "I don't want pity..." and hit hit her with the, "Then stop acting pitiful!" I nearly stood up and cheered.  And I feel like Tyra could've sent her packing with Ivana.  She is no model and psoraisis has nothing to do with that. 

• Love 6

I also really enjoyed Law this episode and I agree, he looks great without the wig. I think this is the first episode ever that I teared up multiple times lol. Jeana looked amazing.

Rio is probably my favorite at this point. She's confident, beautiful and she doesn't seem to let the bs get to her. I think she would do well in the modeling world. Her peptalk to Brendi was on point. I'm rooting for her to win.

20 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I would've kept Ivana over Shanice, but they're both fodder anyway.

I feel this was about Brendi and Liz as well. No way they're winning. Brendi seems to whine about everything and Liz seems like a trainwreck. I am on Brendi's side in regards to Christina though. When they showed the clip of Christina asking Brendi to throw away her trash, she literally put her plate on the counter and said "Trash." And then followed it up with a condescending "Please." Um no. If you want someone to throw away your trash, you say "Hey Brendi, would you mind throwing this away for me?" Or do it your damn self. She seems to think she is better than everyone and when the girls call her out, she plays victim.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Brendi seems to whine about everything

I have some sympathy for Brendi. She's pretty young... but it seems like life has kicked her down almost from the day she was born. When you grow up feeling like everything is stacked against you, it's sometimes hard to get out of your own way with self-fulfilling prophesies. She can't imagine good things happening for her because up until now they never have. So she becomes her own worse enemy. That can be exhausting for people around her. So I'm glad Rio gave her a little tough-love pep talk and that they liked her shots. Maybe it will get her out that woe-is-me mentality and she can own that look. IMHO she's striking with the short hair.

On 1/24/2018 at 4:36 AM, bref said:

WTF, Liberty. You're gonna go ballistic over getting red hair? Can't stand her.

LOL! Well, considering Tyra's track record, the girl probably thought her hair would literally be the color red... like a fire-engine or traffic light! Especially with the lead-up about voting GOP red.

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Rio is probably my favorite at this point. She's confident, beautiful and she doesn't seem to let the bs get to her. I think she would do well in the modeling world. Her peptalk to Brendi was on point.

Rio is my favorite too! I love her short platinum blond do. She looks fierce... and she seems like a genuinely nice and decent person. No drama, no meanness, no nonsense. I like that in a reality show contestant. I like Coura too! 

• Love 5

The only ones I see being models in any from are Rio, Jeana and Coura. The rest are fodder.

I'm not feeling the house drama. I forgot how much I hated that part of the show. Brendi and Christina are both terrible and I couldn't pick a side. And WTF is Liz? She's insane, right? Like clinically? That girl has something not quite right about her. It worked for this video shoot because she did seem like some demented fever dream brought on by some heavy drugs and alcohol, but even in her talking heads, or just hanging out, she's so off.

I kind of want to like Brindi, because I get she's had it tough and is down on herself because of that, but she makes it soooooo hard. She's insufferable. I wish she had rocked the video with a real tough, edgy manliness, but then walked into panel like a total girly girl, to show them she is versatile and can work it both ways. Instead she looked, at panel, like someone found her sleeping behind a dumpster and told her there was food in it for her if she stood in front of these idiots and let them critique her.

And yeah, way to keep it real Tyra. I admire both the boys on panel for showing themselves as they are. Would it have killed Tyra and Ashley to take off the half ton of makeup (and wig in Tyra's case) for a panel? Oh, wait, it would.  

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

And WTF is Liz? She's insane, right? Like clinically? That girl has something not quite right about her. It worked for this video shoot because she did seem like some demented fever dream brought on by some heavy drugs and alcohol, but even in her talking heads, or just hanging out, she's so off.

I kind of want to like Brindi, because I get she's had it tough and is down on herself because of that, but she makes it soooooo hard. She's insufferable. I wish she had rocked the video with a real tough, edgy manliness, but then walked into panel like a total girly girl, to show them she is versatile and can work it both ways.

Yes to all of this!  I think the judges put Liz through because they were so weirdly entertained by her in the tryouts but she is not quirky funny or cute.  She IS off and it's uncomfortable to watch.

Brendi went moping into panel and surprise, surprise!  They loved her film.  But did she really wear that cardigan over her shoulders?!  No.  Just no.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

And yeah, way to keep it real Tyra. I admire both the boys on panel for showing themselves as they are. Would it have killed Tyra and Ashley to take off the half ton of makeup (and wig in Tyra's case) for a panel? Oh, wait, it would.  

Tyra made some lame comment about Ashley living her truth or something.   Yeah, yeah.  She's plus sized (for a model).  Can't hide that.  But can hide all the jiggles.  

As for Tyra, she's shown her bare face before, but never gone wigless that I can recall.  Would have been nice.  And yeah to the guys.

12 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Tyra made some lame comment about Ashley living her truth or something.   Yeah, yeah.  She's plus sized (for a model).  Can't hide that.  But can hide all the jiggles.  

She could have worn short shorts or something, show off that cellulite. Let heavy girls know they don't have to hide them. But vanity. Tyra going without makeup, big whoop, she's got pretty good skin. Tyra without wig? Now that would have made a statement.

Jeana does have a stunning face that looks great without all that hair. And it was refreshing to see tears that were actually warranted. Usually these girls are all boo hooing because they wanted long hair or something, Jeana had a legit reason to be crying, because she has a lot of old pain associated with having no hair. I love how Law was with her in that moment. So supportive. It was quite a beautiful moment. Then you get that fool girl who didn't get the makeover, who was all I have (I forget what it is right now) so that weave is probably going to upset my skin. Oh, I'm not getting it? Boo hooo I want a makeover and now for my health I'm not getting one. Poor me. I think she really did need a makeover though. Her hair is not in good shape.

I wish they had done a double elimination. I

• Love 3

I laughed when Brendi corrected someone (Christina?) for saying her name wrong--"It's Brendi K!" Girl needs to calm down. You're not living in your car right now, try to relax and have some fun in that fly house. She's no model but she does have an interesting look, and I would rather she stuck around than Crazy Liz, but take it down a few levels.

Rio does a ton of THs, so I'm guessing she's the winner or the only one of them that speaks well on camera. 

I still can't get over Liberty's Eric Cartman-esque tantrum about how horrible gingers are. :D 

Edited by bref
  • Love 8

Seriously, bref, as a proud ginger (who spends a fortune maintaining my...natural...ahem...red hair), how dare she? (My hair was naturally red once but has gone to the grey team...and I am TOO young for grey hair!)  Liz must be bipolar or on a manic high.  She's very emotionally unstable, I think.  I think they are trolling Christina with that two-toned hair.  Payback for her attitude.  I think most of the other makeovers were pretty good for a change.  I also believe that the crying psoriasis woman had bad hair and needed a change, and I kind of liked the shorter curly cut they ended up giving her.  Brendi K's problem isn't that she looks like a man (though she does); it's because she has no neck.  And bears a poor resemblance to Kristin McMenemy (spelling?) and the fashion world only needs one of her.  Jeana looks beautiful now, such a beautiful shaped head.

These makeovers are all so silly in the long run.  Models' hair is meant to change with the campaign or designer whims.  The days of asking for a Twiggy cut are long gone.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Poor Ivana.  Pretty girl but the insecurity was too much to overcome.  When she said Nomi from Showgirls was her inspiration, I just braced myself for the trainwreck.  And she didn't disappoint.  I think I watched her shoot through my fingers, it was that bad.

Pretty girls are everywhere.  Why are they torturing these girls into thinking they can model clothes?  Especially that Brendi K?  If they had talent maybe.  But some of them look like they just plucked them off the street randomly.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

She could have worn short shorts or something, show off that cellulite. Let heavy girls know they don't have to hide them. But vanity. Tyra going without makeup, big whoop, she's got pretty good skin. Tyra without wig? Now that would have made a statement.

Tyra went through a period where she wore her natural hair every day on her talkshow, but it became impossible to maintain and style after a while. Her biggest flaw that she uses makeup to cover up (and she has acknowledged this many times) is the heavy dark circles around her eyes. Honestly, there's really not much left for her to reveal that she hasn't already in terms of her looks. It would be redundant at this point.

I must be mellowing out in my dotage. I liked nearly all of the “Ty-Overs.”

-- Liberty’s Fire Crotch, heh. So now it’s easier to pick out “Trump Girl” in that crowd of girls. Agree it should have been a more intense red, but it did the trick of making her come alive in the video shoot.

-- Lol at Twitter, and the clip from Good Times with Ivana’s new hairstyle (the Florida Evans)

-- I was stunned when Ivana unironically stated that her role model was Nomi and then wasn’t shown to do the Nomi signature move (something involving flailing forearms and fingers) It was also a startling disconnect with her honor student background with little payoff. Then again, that haircut was….not good, in contrast to what she walked in with.

-- I teared up for Jeana, and if I was on the fence before, I’m now all in for Law and Drew. Their being there for Jeana, and then showing they weren’t just mouthing platitudes to her was ….oh, dust got in my eyes….And then along with Rio, Jeana was offering support to Brendi who was freaking out over her makeover.

-- Speaking of Brendi. The show is giving her a LOT of airtime. I do think she’s striking-looking, especially with the bright buzz, and the camera loves her. I had a lot of compassion for her, still do, but seeing her carry on when Jeana pulled herself together enough to offer support to someone else in pain was just extra.

-- Agree with comments about Liz being “off”. Her Ty-over suits her, and that video shoot was beautiful in an uncomfortable way, like something Ryan Murphy would do in American Horror Story, or the Floria Sigismondi-directed videos for Marilyn Manson. But she can go at any time.

-- Christina –actually I hope she goes first. She does have an editorial face, but what an ugly personality! Which means she will go far.

-- I LOL’d when Drew snapped “You better do something with your hair or you’re dead to me!”

-- Director X reminded me of one of the earlier cycles when Bennie Ninja kept snapping “Correct.” or “Incorrect” as the hamsters went through their voguing challenge. Are these girls getting any instruction any more before or during challenges?

-- Jeana was stunningly gorgeous before, but is freaking ethereal and otherworldly now without a wig. I’m rooting for her and Rio.

On 1/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

Jeana is the stunning reincarnation of Queen Nefertiti. Should have been chosen as the best.

Agreed. She should have gotten FCO.

5a6a51118a477_ScreenShot2018-01-24at4_13_59AM.png.ce822eab958e3f9d0cd2fb802144c3de.png

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Kaiju Ballet said:

Director X reminded me of one of the earlier cycles when Bennie Ninja kept snapping “Correct.” or “Incorrect” as the hamsters went through their voguing challenge. Are these girls getting any instruction any more before or during challenges?

I made a similar comment before. Drew is the worst at this. He thinks he's giving advice by basically screaming "MODEL HARDER" at them. Crikey, I hope they're getting some useful instruction.

• Love 2