Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne: Domestic Goddess of All Media

tessaray

I'm not saying this to excuse Roseanne because I think firing her was the right thing to do for everyone involved.

Having said that I do wonder if she might have early onset dementia of some kind with the rants, in-explainable behavior and not seeming to be able to control her impulses. There was a host on a shopping channel who some viewers thought was always drunk because of her crazy behavior and things she would say. It turned out she had frontotemporal dementia and died at the age of 58. I mean Roseanne's always been off the wall over the years but the stuff that's gone on the past few years seemed to take things to a hole other level. The way she behaves isn't normal or near normal for anyone. I imagine years down the road stories will come out about how she behaved behind the scenes during the one season of the Roseanne show reboot. It's not like anyone presently on The Conners or working BTS can really say much now since one of the consequences would be coming under her wrath and having her go on and on about them on social media and elsewhere. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 4