Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Nathaniel Needs My Help!

The impression was that he did have a job (possibly the offer had been the reason he moved, as least that's how it seemed to me, and didn't he complain about how he had to dress for the office, or did my memory invent that?) for those eight months. He simply didn't like the job or the location. But it's true that no matter how you slice it, it's not cheap to relocate and live/work there.

I wish they'd revisit this for a moment at some point, just long enough to let us know in what capacity Josh was employable for 8 months in NYC. Because I can't put it together in my head. Do we even know what he got a college degree in?

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Rinaldo said:

The impression was that he did have a job (possibly the offer had been the reason he moved, as least that's how it seemed to me, and didn't he complain about how he had to dress for the office, or did my memory invent that?) for those eight months. He simply didn't like the job or the location. But it's true that no matter how you slice it, it's not cheap to relocate and live/work there.

I wish they'd revisit this for a moment at some point, just long enough to let us know in what capacity Josh was employable for 8 months in NYC. Because I can't put it together in my head. Do we even know what he got a college degree in?

But his parents are definitely not broke, hated his girlfriend, and want him out of their house- paying for him to go to NY would be a good investment from those angles.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, HunterHunted said:

They were mom blogger bad, like Mommy's Little Sunshine bad:

Taylee

McKarty

Nayvie 

Maylee

Kamree

Nykee

Taislee

Taigley

Tenley

McKamey

McKartnee

Tayvie

http://mommyslittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/we-picked-name.html

Ay yi. Two N's at the end? Why?

I read this article about the difference between eastern U.S. names and names in the west. The Palin family names (a/k/a Sarah Palin's fam names) were listed as absolutely typical of the west, from Bristol to Track to Trigg. This doesn't explain why people I know in the east are throwing triple consonents and "Guess what vowel" at the names of their kids. I guess where I land is, if you are going to give your kid a relatively conventional name, you are fooling nobody with tricked up spelling. In fact, you are trashing you kid's name.

• Love 1
On 1/15/2018 at 4:59 PM, Coconuts said:

But his parents are definitely not broke, hated his girlfriend, and want him out of their house- paying for him to go to NY would be a good investment from those angles.

If they want him out of the house for the sake of not having him in the house, maybe. If they want him to be independent and part of that is being able to feed and house himself, not really.

• Love 1