Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Leap to Faith

On 2018-01-12 at 2:17 AM, wknt3 said:

Don't think I've seen it mentioned yet, but my favorite subtle joke was Ted Danson telling us that the comedy roast was a demonic invention. It's not surprising he feels that way...

I loved that too. And when he said something really mean and explained that it was funny because it was cruel (can't remember the exact phrasing). Just like a real roast ?

• Love 2

knew (well, was pretty sure) Michael was faking and really was on the side of Team Cockroach. Unless he's faking at a higher level, but that way madness lies. The outmanoeuvring of Vicky reminded me of The Prisoner (specifically Hammer Into Anvil) utilising her paranoid nature against her. On that subject:

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:26 AM, Linny said:

The reveal that Michael had literally been whispering to Janet "something something Vicky something something" made me laugh so hard I nearly choked to death on the cracker I was eating (which would make a great story to tell on my introduction to the Bad Place).

I loved the fact that, even drunk on magnets, Janet faithfully reported exactly what Michael said.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, arc said:

so why would Shawn show up now then?

When you're immortal, 100 years isn't really any time at all.

• Love 1

"What cops? Where do you think we are!?!"

OK, creating Derek so they could use him this episode when Janet was restrained was GENIUS.

"Something, something Vicky, something something." XD I'm dead.

LOL, they remembered to "thank" Mindy.

• Love 1

Many of them might have just pretended to be nice to have a better opportunity to meet her sister. Tahani is more or less the equivalent of Kourtney or Khloe Kardashian.  

Damn, that's harsher than anything in Michael's roast.

• LOL 2