Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
17wheatthins

S01.E08: Mark's Lunch & 2 Cups of Coffee

I just cannot with people who steal food from their coworkers. Just no. If you didn't bring that food and put it in the refrigerator/break room then you know it isn't yours and you aren't supposed to eat it. I know that Bridgette was freaking out about her dad and she has food issues, but that's no excuse to be an asshole to your coworkers! And especially since she JUST started working there! Every place I have ever worked, I've been paranoid that there were tiny security cameras hidden everywhere. I was too afraid to even take home an extra paper clip.

I don't think that Bridgette will ever be 100% healed, but I hope that reading her letter to not-Richard helped her feel a little bit better. It was very sweet to see Tutu show up for her after their fight. How did she and Nelson know which bar she was at though? Did they implant a tracking device in her ass?

I want Nelson and Bridgette to have a good relationship, but when Nelson confronted Bridgette about Rafi sleeping at her (well, Eliza's) place, I was like whoa, back the fuck up there. That is all on Rafi, not Bridgette. He chose to go there, not Bridgette. He chose not to tell Nelson. And even though he obviously confessed after Nelson figured out that he had slept at Bridgette's, did he tell her the real reason why? Because if not, I see this ship sinking sooner rather than later.

Then I was rolling my eyes at Nelson's "we're supposed to be teammates." Really, Nelson? Bridgette still doesn't know that Nelson threw her under the bus about Larry's vaccination, but we do and I can't forgive that. I still don't trust Nelson completely because of that.

• Like 5

I thought this was a great episode which covered a very difficult topic.  While Bridgette is one strange gal, the show does a great job of telling the stories of real people with real issues.  I hope there is a season 2.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Dminches said:

I thought this was a great episode which covered a very difficult topic.  While Bridgette is one strange gal, the show does a great job of telling the stories of real people with real issues.  I hope there is a season 2.

It was renewed for a second season! :-)

• Like 4

On 1/1/2018 at 8:36 AM, Mumbles said:

It looked like a wig from "The Americans."

It looked like a wig period.

Self-loathing but poor Casey took the brunt -- if I were okay you wouldn't be here (with me bent over the sink saying demeaning things).

• Like 1