Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Let Go

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 1/10/2018 at 9:00 PM, janeta said:

Well of course the guy broke into the house with the dogs; i knew that from the jump. Why didn't they...? And of course, testing a dog for rabies means killing it; what do these show runners have against animals?

Me too!  I was also relieved (as someone owned by 2 pitties) that they didn’t go the pit bull as demon dog route.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, missbonnie said:

Yeah, nope. I'm definitely done and I can't believe that Connie Britton left Nashville for this drek. 

+1 with that.  I hope the pay was good for the short time it will last.  

Do they realize that these silly opening scenes just kill any desire to watch?  Wow.

Edited by TWP
On 1/10/2018 at 10:00 PM, Lady Calypso said:

It feels like a copycat showrunner trying to make a law enforcement non-musical version of Glee.

You know what? That is probably exactly how the show was pitched to the network.

"I have this great concept for a new show! It's amazing. You're gonna love it. You know how everyone loves teenagers, right? And everyone loves shows about cops and paramedics -- I mean who doesn't love shows about cops and firefighters and ambulance people, and, wait -- what are the ones who answer the phones? You know, the 911 ladies? Dispatchers! Right, them. So we'll take all the best parts of Glee -- the emotional immaturity and high-school obsession with sex -- and we'll mix in all that great rescue stuff that Wossname Dick Wolf keeps making a billion different shows out of, right? We'll call it Third Watch - oh, sorry. Rescue 9 - 1 -- really? No kidding? Uh, how 'bout The 911 Ladies? Too on the nose? What do you mean, 'too on the nose'? What does that even mean? Have you seen even one of my shows before? I don't think that's really a thi -- okay, fine, whatevs. We can call it, I don't know, 9-1-1, okay? Happy now? Geez." 

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 5