Type keyword(s) to search

Scott & Lizzie: Trick or Treat

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Scott and Lizzie met and fell in love through a prison pen pal website called meetaninmate.com. Lizzie is serving eight years for several DUI charges, and although she has admitted to using romantically inclined men to help support her in the past, insists that Scott is her true love. Scott has sent her about $20,000 over the course of their relationship and friends and family have expressed concern that she may be using him for financial support. Is Scott another one of Lizzie’s tricks or is this love for real?

I guarantee this lady was very popular in prison. If he is this dumb; I guess he deserves what he has coming to him.

He should just settle down with the lady friend who was helping him shop.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Emkat said:

I agree, sometimes men are so blind by something shiny that they can’t see a solid woman who has their best interest at heart standing right there.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Emkat said:

Who the hell wants a statuesque beauty who really cares about your well-being?  Not me or Scott, that's for sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 1/21/2018 at 5:32 AM, CofCinci said:

Phone calls, emails, television, commissary account and that electronic fish tank she has in her cell. 

She may also be in a prison where inmates can buy overpriced locked down Android tablets that charge double price for book, movie, and music downloads.  

• Love 1
On January 23, 2018 at 12:24 AM, Emkat said:

I guarantee this lady was very popular in prison. If he is this dumb; I guess he deserves what he has coming to him.

Shar was very attractive, not flashy like Lizzie though; that's the issue I think.  Lizzie is all flash and that's what Scott wants.

People don't like the idea of "settling down" because it sounds like giving up, sounds like "might as well, since I can't do any better."

Scott's dumped so much money, time, and emotional effort into Lizzie that I think the Sunken Costs Fallacy is also at play here.  If he were to walk away now, all that $20,000 would be down the drain with nothing to show for it.  I mean, that's the way it is now, but at least now he has hope.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So this is interesting.  In November 2017, before this show aired, but maybe after filming wrapped, Lizzie was transferred to Wisconsin.  Just last week (August 2nd) she was released on parole.

See the Wisconsin DOC offender search and search for "Elizabeth Kommes".  I can't link directly to the search results.

She and Scott were in California, weren't they?  Not sure how she got sent to Wisconsin.  I wonder if Scott is traveling to Wisconsin to be with her or if she dumped him now that she's out of prison.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Only way she would dump him is if she found another sugar daddy.

Yes, they were in the LA area. 

Well, Scott came off as very pliable and desperate to please Lizzie, so I can't say it would be extraordinary if he relocated to Wisconsin.  He's a truck driver, right?  That kind of work can be pretty geographically flexible.  But I can't imagine the climate shock moving from Los Angeles to a Wisconsin winter.

• Love 2
On 2/4/2018 at 2:51 PM, cooksdelight said:

This might explain why she needs $20,000.... money for bribes....

http://starcasm.net/archives/380520

She’s also quite popular on the prison babes circuit:

http://www.jailhouse-babes.com/personals/ff114/ff11-470.htm

Scott’s an idiot.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/would-you-fukk-that-inmate-vol-7-elizabeth-kommes.474542/page-2

Thank you @cooksdelight for these links. I read each one, and into the rabbit hole, lol. I learned a lot about the aging sugar baby, who we're finally going to meet this season. 

Lizzie's a small-town midwesterner, who loves 70s music, traveling, and the great outdoors. She's a "half-glass full", sexy prison beauty queen with lots of ?fans on the popular prison sites. Only serious need apply, and no black guys, please. 

During her lifelong career as an exotic dancer, and part-time convict, in MN and WI, she managed to ply her wares all the way to California... but oops, another arrest. So, had to do some prison time there before returning to WI, where she was busted again! 

She's been arrested for six DUIs, one involved hurting a guy who was sitting on a bench when she plowed into it. At one visit to a police station, she plopped herself in a cop's lap and tried to bribe him with money and sex. As for the 1or 2 cops watching this exchange, she invited them to visit her in the cell over the weekend. More time tacked on. Can you believe this shit?

Yeah, Lizzie sounds like she's going to be a fun, lively girl - rampaging throughout the 4-bed w pool home, which is shared by virtual strangers, one of whom is the near-grown daughter she's never raised, and who hates the landlord/ boyfriend. Daughter Jasmin probably has a nice normal, organized life with grandma already set up. She certainly appears put-together. 

Nothing except a frantic & depressing lifestyle awaits Scott when he accepts this drug-addicted, alcoholic narcissist into his home. But, wait, could that be a comfortable norm for him?

And his son, Adam, who seems like a cool regular guy, will he move his current adult life to Wisconsin and be involved in this shit show? I'll be mad at him if he does.

The possible scenarios of What Happens Now? are fascinating and endless. I'd read the book.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I am in.

I think she's already working on her next move but I hope she and her daughter don't move in together. I'd love to know what Lizzie's mother thinks of all this. It must be terrible to see that seemingly nice young girl get drawn into her mom's drama.

• Love 4

I might have a different take on these two than some.  Eeyore (Scott) is an adult who is not mentally handicapped in the eyes of the law. He says he wants to be loved, but that's not all. He wants to be loved by a woman who is waaay out of his league, a woman who meets some fairly exacting physical criteria that he himself couldn't begin to rival himself.  And, he's lied to her, causing her to eliminate other contenders who may have been a better match.  (She's been pretty open about who she is and what she wants. Sure it's quid pro quo, but hey, at least she's got the quid. (Or does she? Okay the born again virgin thing is a bit like Mohamed Jbali's Ramadan from 90 Days, but still, there's a better than average chance that she would stick with him if he could provide, which he can't. He's broke!)

Who put Scott in debt? Scott did. Who made these bad decisions? Scott did. 

Scott might be a little more likable if he wasn't such an intolerable wet blanket, wandering around the hotel court yard muttering to himself and weeping. Lighten up, Scott. Jump into the pool and have some fun. After all, you paid for it!

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

"I just want someone to love me."

Vf9yJHO.gif

LOL... exactly! Scott just wants someone to love him with DD's and a wasp waist.

• Love 15

adam-scott-jazmyne-waiting-grass-love-af

One of these people just wants to be loved.

One of these people just wants a mom.

One of these people just wants a Baby Ruth.

But instead, they're all getting...

Lizzie-scott-gas-station-food-in-mouth-l

this person who just wants 4 Slurpees, 22 scratch-offs, and a 10 gallon storage bin of snack foods.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Watching this trainwreck it seems like Lizzie is on Cloud 9, obviously. Participates in the fun for awhile, but his macabre personality can only handle so much fun before it bottoms out and he's got to get all morose and cranky and try to drag down whoever crosses his path. And, if you're not in his path, he will get in your path.

You're the life of the party, Scott!

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3

Okay, Scott is literally whining because she's not sitting there holding his hand.

I like the juxtaposition of the tinny childlike music along with the closeup of the "fragile egg" that is Scott's head.

Lizzie certainly knows how to handle him though. She's standing there thinking, "Let me count the ways that I can handle this guy..."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, Drogo said:

adam-scott-jazmyne-waiting-grass-love-af

One of these people just wants to be loved.

One of these people just wants a mom.

One of these people just wants a Baby Ruth.

But instead, they're all getting...

Lizzie-scott-gas-station-food-in-mouth-l

this person who just wants 4 Slurpees, 22 scratch-offs, and a 10 gallon storage bin of snack foods.

don't forget the heroin...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She's been pretty open about who she is and what she wants. Sure it's quid pro quo, but hey, at least she's got the quid.

I disagree. I think she’s probably been stringing other sugar daddies along and I will pay to watch one of them show up once all this crap has aired.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I really can’t stand  Lizzy's fake, perky, little girl persona and voice.  She’s obviously used to dealing with everyone by trying to seduce them to get what she wants.  The minute Scott pisses her off or disappoints her, she’s going to drop that little girl voice and then we’re going to hear the real Lizzie — and it won’t be pretty.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Drogo said:

Anybody remember that dime ladyfriend Scott had in season 1? 

She seemed genuinely interested in him, and gorgeous and grown, so I can see why he didn't want her.

Because he's Captain Save-a-Ho. His lady friend appears to have her sh*t together, and doesn't need what he's selling. Also, she's probably been around him long enough to know he's a depressed, morose alcoholic, and doesn't find him desirable in "that way."

I really feel sorry for Adam, his son, who, by what's been shown, also appears depressed. Enter faux-peppy, self-important Lizzie to suck the air outta everyone's leftover mental health.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Allegedly, Captain Scott has been unemployed for the past two years, but he funded Lizzie's drug habit by manipulating elderly family members for cash.

https://soapdirt.com/love-after-lockup-scott-bought-lizzie-drugs-manipulating-friends-and-family-for-money/

Wow, so Scott's a desperate, unemployed grifter? I'm shocked. No wonder his son is always wearing a pained, worried face, interspersed with a disgust when Lizzie is close. Whose elderly parents deserve to be fleeced for the purpose of supporting a stranger's drug habit? I guess my comment on him being one of two prison couples not depending on parents was way off the mark. I'm gobsmacked. 

• Love 6

Lizzie seems to fancy herself as the 2018 version of Pretty Woman.  I think she THINKS she's being charmingly wacky and sassy and cute with the way she childishly skips and prances around in front of the cameras, "oohing and aaahing" over the endless wonders of a gas station convenience store and making all kinds of demands, but in reality she's about 20 years too old and 50 shades too crazy to pull it off.  She's trying entirely too hard to play up her "character" and it's painfully and embarrassingly obvious. 

• Love 20

Lizzie does that baby girl voice that I hate to hear from grown women. I agree with @StrongbyDefault that Lizzie thinks her performance is coming off as cute and adorable. She acts like an idiot or a parody of an idiot. My guess is that she is trying to get her own spinoff. Or, maybe after being in prison for so long, Lizzie doesn’t know that her MO has to change and she can’t get away with the same tricks as pre-prison. She needs new material. 

• Love 10

@MakingBacon yes, everything above, said so beautifully. Lizzie has the arrested development of a teenager. Parody indeed! It's so embarrassing. 

Scott is the best she's ever going to get now; and stupid girl will lose him. It ain't 1999 anymore, and this old whore needs to be put to pasture. 

Scott alluded several times during their nice dinner that his plump & gluttonous "lover" is an "expensive date." He clearly was irritated by her "you made me a drug addict" blame game and crap platitudes about Jasmyn,, not to mention her born-again virginity schtick. 

Is Scott on the verge of realizing he doesn't have the energy or motivation to maintain this total give-give, suck-me-dry relationship? I've read that he's borrowed, or taken, money from his elderly parents & others to use on Lizzie.

He's going to have to go back to work soon, right? What's to look forward to when coming home to Lizzie after many hours of working?  I can't even imagine; might make a good reality show though. 

• Love 4

This post is slightly off topic, but Drogo if you'll allow...  Anyone ever walk into a party expecting not to know a soul, but realize you know everyone and they're awesome?  I just took the plunge with this $hit show, and I open the link and damned if I don't see Drogo, coach wristlet, cooks delight, pity free, neuro chick, vintage...  The list is long apologize if I've left you out, hello Duggar Snark fans, it's Seamus!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I'm almost stunned to stumble onto an awesome shit-show that's only in its second season so not SO much to catch up on ...

But ... am I the only one who thinks Scott actually looked better (comparatively) before his so-called makeover?

And am I also the only one who is rubbed every possible wrong way by Jazmyne?

slinks away ... 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SeamusOreilly said:

This post is slightly off topic, but Drogo if you'll allow...  Anyone ever walk into a party expecting not to know a soul, but realize you know everyone and they're awesome?  I just took the plunge with this $hit show, and I open the link and damned if I don't see Drogo, coach wristlet, cooks delight, pity free, neuro chick, vintage...  The list is long apologize if I've left you out, hello Duggar Snark fans, it's Seamus!  

We have a lot of 90 Day Fiance refugees as well!!! 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, SeamusOreilly said:

Welcome!

44007377.png

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Hello my Sweet Pies!  I don't know if I should smack or thank you people for luring me over here.  I hate myself for loving it here.

If loving my PTV peeps for 90 Day Fiance and Love After Lockup is wrong, I don't want to be right.

• Love 15