Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Tony: Photoshop Of Horrors

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Oh, god. Angela and Tony got married

News of the wedding was first reported by a redditor who happened upon the couple’s beach ceremony. U/lovelesschristine posted a photo of a sign that reads “CONGRATULATIONS Angela and Tony” along with a heart made of flowers and the date November 11, 2019. “Passed by a wedding today in Mississippi” was the title of the post, and the OP followed up with some more information in the comments, confirming that it was Angela and Tony from the show.

“The other side says Love After Lockup,” she revealed. “The wedding looked quite nice. Which is surprising.”

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

There is a photo under the update. In the photo, is a woman that looks like Danielle from 90 Day Fiance. Can't be her right?   Doppelgänger?

She is a moron, but this is a great opportunity for him.

I can almost guarantee that after his little speech about his "sacrifices," he is not going to feel especially compelled to contribute financially.  

Tony has a place to live and a vehicle while he gets back in shape (you know Angela is going to be talked into buying him a gym membership).

In the meantime, he can troll the internet, local watering holes and hotel laundry rooms for a couple of new squeezes.  After all he is "naturally attracted" to older women who take care of him. 

He can play these women on the side until he gets caught.  Not sure if whatever state they are in is a community property state, but watch out if it isn't! 

He would never agree to a divorce and she will end up having to pay to get rid of him if she ever wises up.  

Anyways, for Tony, this is a totally win.  He is not a naturally attractive man.  Now he is overweight, sweaty and unattractive.  He is smart to bide his time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

According to Linkedin she has a Masters of Education in Counseling from Delta State University & a CMHT designation which I think is community mental health team .  She works for Life Help as both a Discharge Coordinator and a Mobile Crisis Response Therapist.  Still don't understand the need for scrubs.  My issue is that I don't think any non-medical person should wear scrubs...I feel it presents you as having a certain background & qualification you definitely do not possess.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

According to Linkedin she has a Masters of Education in Counseling from Delta State University & a CMHT designation which I think is community mental health team .  She works for Life Help as both a Discharge Coordinator and a Mobile Crisis Response Therapist.  Still don't understand the need for scrubs.  My issue is that I don't think any non-medical person should wear scrubs...I feel it presents you as having a certain background & qualification you definitely do not possess.

Not gonna lie, if I had any excuse, however tenuous, to wear scrubs in the workplace....I'd do it. 

I work at home, so I basically dress like a homeless person, but it would be great if I could wear scrubs when I went into the office. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 1/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, Kroliosis said:

Maybe wearing scrubs helps distinguish the staff from the patients? It can be hard to tell sometimes. Angela in street clothes? Could go either way...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

As a mental health professional, I can assume that Angela's position on the mobile crisis unit is to assess patients in the ER for possible transfer to a psychiatric facility.   Some teams use only nurses while others will use qualified (degreed) therapists to do the assessments.  Her "discharge coordinator" position could also be helping the patient find a suitable place to live/stay if the ER visit does not result in hospitalization.  In the past, we have avoided wearing white coats and scrubs because the belief was it was intimidating and frightening to some psychiatric patients.  However, since she probably goes into ER's and people's homes, maybe she is required to wear scrubs.  

• Useful 6
On 1/30/2020 at 9:57 PM, JDAlexander said:

As a mental health professional, I can assume that Angela's position on the mobile crisis unit is to assess patients in the ER for possible transfer to a psychiatric facility.   Some teams use only nurses while others will use qualified (degreed) therapists to do the assessments.  Her "discharge coordinator" position could also be helping the patient find a suitable place to live/stay if the ER visit does not result in hospitalization.  In the past, we have avoided wearing white coats and scrubs because the belief was it was intimidating and frightening to some psychiatric patients.  However, since she probably goes into ER's and people's homes, maybe she is required to wear scrubs.  

Even if she she isn’t required to wear scrubs, if she is working in a healthcare facility, it makes sense that she has a dedicated wardrobe to use in that environment. Especially if said wardrobe is made to be washed in hot water and dried at high temperatures, stand up to stains, and is easily replaceable (e.g. scrubs). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Even if she she isn’t required to wear scrubs, if she is working in a healthcare facility, it makes sense that she has a dedicated wardrobe to use in that environment. Especially if said wardrobe is made to be washed in hot water and dried at high temperatures, stand up to stains, and is easily replaceable (e.g. scrubs). 

And not as likely to absorb odors from chain smoking?

• LOL 3
On 2/2/2020 at 2:04 PM, AZChristian said:

And not as likely to absorb odors from chain smoking?

When I think about how Angela, her raggedy hair, her clothes, her car, and her house smell, I honestly want to vomit. I involuntarily recoil at the smell of cigarette smoke. If I met up with Angela, I'd be doing the 100 yard dash in the other direction before I could say "oh crap."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, hookedontv said:

When I think about how Angela, her raggedy hair, her clothes, her car, and her house smell, I honestly want to vomit. I involuntarily recoil at the smell of cigarette smoke. If I met up with Angela, I'd be doing the 100 yard dash in the other direction before I could say "oh crap."

And don't forget her "sponge painted walls" in her trailer... I can't even imagine the stench in the summer in that place, the walls are stained to crap from the ciggy smoke im sure as well.  At least she doesn't have young kids living with her, unlike shitwhore Lacey - who also a smoker with Chane and Chone and her dad who all smoked inside - sorry but that just bugs me to no end

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

And don't forget her "sponge painted walls" in her trailer... I can't even imagine the stench in the summer in that place, the walls are stained to crap from the ciggy smoke im sure as well.  At least she doesn't have young kids living with her, unlike shitwhore Lacey - who also a smoker with Chane and Chone and her dad who all smoked inside - sorry but that just bugs me to no end

There was a house in my parents’ neighborhood. Two smokers lived there for 20 years. The originally white walls were yellow from years and years of smoke. Painting over it didn’t get rid of the smell - they had to pull out all the carpets and in some rooms, the drywall I think. You couldn’t scrape that shit off.

I am now 73, and grew up in a small home where my female birth vessel, her live-in boyfriend/child molester and my three older brothers all smoked.  When everyone was together watching television in the living room, the haze was visible, filling the entire top half of the room.  I remember how much their breath all stunk, and - looking back - I'm sure all of my clothes smelled bad, too.  

So now guess who has asthma.  Yep, the non-smoker . . . me.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:37 PM, cooksdelight said:

Her FB page..... and that ain’t Tony....

A76A8235-F028-4E99-A609-453D70ACF7E1.jpeg

Is it too mean to say that that's one masculine looking face (Angela's face, not companion)?  Asking for a friend.

Edited by Friday
  • LOL 1
On 3/16/2020 at 8:37 PM, cooksdelight said:

Her FB page..... and that ain’t Tony....

A76A8235-F028-4E99-A609-453D70ACF7E1.jpeg

Does this mean the prostitutes, strippers, bitches, and insta-hos won Tony back after all?!? Say it ain’t so. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Squee Bastard said:

Doesn't that look a little bit like her son who walked her down the aisle at the wedding?

I think you may be right.  Surely she hasn't landed another prisoner this quickly!!!

She needs to take another look at Tommy.  

• Love 2
On 1/29/2020 at 4:05 PM, Dmarie019 said:

All of their scenes have to be fake. It's all so over the top and cheesy, especially the fights. Married or not I think they decided to create fake drama to keep the paycheck coming. 

The fact that he's running off and meeting hookers and Insta-hoes WHILE FILMING is what makes me side eye all of this. If cameras followed them around 24/7 then I could see him trying to slip in some side gigs. They don't, know. They only film a few days a month. I don't buy that he'd go hook up with a hooker while he's miked and cameras are following him. 

With that said, I still think he's scummy and that he's probably cheating on her-just not the way in which it's being portrayed. 

• Love 1
On 3/21/2020 at 7:32 PM, mamadrama said:

The fact that he's running off and meeting hookers and Insta-hoes WHILE FILMING is what makes me side eye all of this. If cameras followed them around 24/7 then I could see him trying to slip in some side gigs. They don't, know. They only film a few days a month. I don't buy that he'd go hook up with a hooker while he's miked and cameras are following him. 

With that said, I still think he's scummy and that he's probably cheating on her-just not the way in which it's being portrayed. 

But Tony knows that Angela will always forgive him. He knows how to play her and what to tell her.