Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Tony: Photoshop Of Horrors

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Falling in love through letter writing, Angela and Tony have been in contact for a year. Since the tragic death of her ex, Angela began dating men in federal prison, so Tony is not her first… but claims he will be her last! The hunky convict, 13 years her junior, is currently serving three years for possession of a firearm. Much to her sons dismay, who is around the same age as the convict, these two lovebirds are engaged and looking forward to Tony’s release so they can begin their new life together.

On 12/22/2018 at 2:56 PM, cooksdelight said:

Somewhere down South, I’m sad to say. But thankfully I don’t think it’s NC. Alabama, maybe?

LA as in Lower Alabama😂 she's "fitty-grit" like coarse sandpaper

• Love 2
On 12/22/2018 at 4:07 PM, Marsupial said:

I'm pretty sure it is Alabama. I was going to say, way to bust those stereotypes, but if this show has proven anything it's that stupidity and gullibility know no geographic bounds.

I'm certain I'm not the only one thinking "unrealistic expectations" about all of these people. I have a neighbor in jail, and I write him, and I know more what to expect than these fools. But I guess it's like interviews after a tornado, they always get the one in curlers going "OHHHH DAMNNN GUUUURL IT SOUNTED LIKE A TRAIN." I've come late to the party but I'll catch up quick. I'm SO GLAD I'm not the only one snarking these idiots🙄

• Love 6

LOL, I am sorry to laugh about the tornado sounding like a train, but damned if it doesn’t sound exactly like that. We had one hit here in 1974 after spending our lives thinking the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mtns would protect us. Four people were killed in a small town of about 1,500 people. The textile factory where my mother worked was crushed.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

LOL, I am sorry to laugh about the tornado sounding like a train, but damned if it doesn’t sound exactly like that. We had one hit here in 1974 after spending our lives thinking the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mtns would protect us. Four people were killed in a small town of about 1,500 people. The textile factory where my mother worked was crushed.

I thought mountains protective as well until they started whipping up the Roanoke Valley the last few years, but I have to ask, before trains, what did tornadoes sound like😂😂?

• Love 1

I kinda like Angela, at least her kids are grown and she has a job.

Angela isn't as totally insane and delusional as some of the other non-cons on this show, and she seems to have a good heart. I just think she is a lonely woman who is totally being taken for  a ride by a slick con artist named Tony.

I am sorry to laugh about the tornado sounding like a train, but damned if it doesn’t sound exactly like that

I dated a guy from Oklahoma and he always said they sounded JUST like a train coming. Sounds really scary!

Edited by Marsupial
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Marsupial said:

Angela isn't as totally insane and delusional as some of the other non-cons on this show

That’s why she’s not getting any airtime.

Tornados do sound like a train roaring down the track. Been through 3 of them.

• Love 4
On 2/9/2018 at 5:29 PM, psychoticstate said:

This woman is a mental health expert???????????

So I was a family therapist for a while and I have to admit that every one of my co-workers was at least as nutty,if not more so, than the clients we worked with. The same with social work. It's kind of fascinating. 

This woman and her Photoshopping...

• Love 7
On 4/18/2019 at 7:52 AM, mamadrama said:

So I was a family therapist for a while and I have to admit that every one of my co-workers was at least as nutty,if not more so, than the clients we worked with. The same with social work. It's kind of fascinating. 

I’ve had a theory that a lot (not all) of people who go into the mental health field start studying it as a way to “self-medicate” or treat their own issues. I think they do it subconsciously.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, PityFree said:

I’ve had a theory that a lot (not all) of people who go into the mental health field start studying it as a way to “self-medicate” or treat their own issues. I think they do it subconsciously.

I know they do. I know several alcohol and drug counselors in my area were once drunks and junkies. Some still are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Did I just hear this correctly? (I also read it because I have the captions on since I cannot understand half the shit these bozos say):

Tony: you're no two bit whore.
Angela (smiling ear to ear and blushing like a young school girl around her crush): Awwwww, you're so sweet!

So being told you're not a cheap whore is the new "you are the love of my life"?

WTAF. 

On a side note, my Lord, Angela looks a fright. 😨

• LOL 13
On 2/5/2019 at 6:28 PM, cooksdelight said:

Tornados do sound like a train roaring down the track. Been through 3 of them.

And earthquakes sound like a huge semi barreling down the the road. Been through 3 and 2 tornados. Who would have thought southern Indiana would be such a scary place to live! (Lots of crazy murders around here too)

On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, mamadrama said:
On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, mamadrama said:

I love that she refers to it as "some photo editing" when she damn near looks like an entirely different person. 

It's like a Kardashian or Kim from RHOA saying that they "just had a little nip and tuck'"

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

It's far too late for Angela to do anything about her skin, but she really really really should have had that tooth fixed before Tony saw her.  "Snaggle" doesn't begin to do it justice.

image.png.3f203431a299fdc5ae4238e840dc168d.png

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

It's far too late for Angela to do anything about her skin, but she really really really should have had that tooth fixed before Tony saw her.  "Snaggle" doesn't begin to do it justice.

image.png.3f203431a299fdc5ae4238e840dc168d.png

That poor tooth can't even get inside the mouth.....that's his home! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2019 at 7:40 AM, Hannah94 said:

Did I just hear this correctly? (I also read it because I have the captions on since I cannot understand half the shit these bozos say):

Tony: you're no two bit whore.
Angela (smiling ear to ear and blushing like a young school girl around her crush): Awwwww, you're so sweet!

So being told you're not a cheap whore is the new "you are the love of my life"?

WTAF. 

On a side note, my Lord, Angela looks a fright. 😨

Yes and I'm slightly older than her.   I always ask my husband if I look that torn up.  He assures me I dont.

And Angela that your not a whore comment means I don't want to have sex with you.    

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Ya think? They are ALL that way, spending money on someone they’ve never met while their kids wonder why Santa never brings them anything cool for Christmas.

True. I don't know why I feel the need to post the obvious, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Help me out here...

In the previews for this week’s show, she’s trying on a wedding dress. The same wedding dress she was trying on 2 seasons ago when he called her and told her he was in custody again.

I realize that they might have broken up over that, and it’s why her time on the show was shelved. But to bring it all back up now?? WTF??

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

As most others do - I call BS on "grad school." She's lucky if she could finish some sort of online course for dummies. Angela is completely clueless or purposely avoiding dealing with the obvious - lady, if I guy just gets out of prison after 4 years and has the opportunity to get a BJ and declines - he's just not into you. Not at all. Not one bit. Not even a teeny smidge. 

I think Tony was relieved to be dropped off at the halfway house as he knew he couldn't see her for a week LOL. 

And Angela-Get your teef fixed. Wear some sunscreen and moisturizer. Stop smoking. Just saying...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Angela is educated and has a job, see linkedin profile below.  Can’t believe she is wasting her time and money on Tony.  She reminds me of a woman I worked with years ago.  That woman was smart and a good worker who came from a rough background and rather than acclimate herself to a more professional demeanor she desperately hung onto the rough / redneck persona so management didn’t promote her because she wasn’t credible with customers or peers.  That coworker married a man she had to support, similar to Tony.  For their big day they decided to do a “surprise” wedding at the annual family potluck picnic because they didn’t want to pay for an event space or buy food and beverages for anyone.  🤦🏼‍♀️ 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/angela-ables-m-ed-cmht-93010662/

• Love 1

Season 1 wedding gown shopping, followed by a photo from the last episode....

A688E259-F545-43A7-B464-AF6F65FB9A5A.jpeg

983FF915-0AEC-4E05-A687-040EC3601D30.png

Production is screwing with us, bigtime. They split up a couple of years ago which is why she got little to no airtime during season 1. Then for whatever reason they resurrect them for this season.

• Love 5
On 9/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, cooksdelight said:

Season 1 wedding gown shopping, followed by a photo from the last episode....

A688E259-F545-43A7-B464-AF6F65FB9A5A.jpeg

983FF915-0AEC-4E05-A687-040EC3601D30.png

Production is screwing with us, bigtime. They split up a couple of years ago which is why she got little to no airtime during season 1. Then for whatever reason they resurrect them for this season.

Same dress, same store, same footage? Were the same friend and sister there, too? I wonder why they did that? Too ,any other storylines going on that season?

• Love 1