Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Day 8:Against Type

Worst writing and directing of the week: The only reason Jane's lover got shot in the head was because he put his head out the door in the middle of a firefight to talk to Jane, which only makes sense because we know Jane magically makes people do stupid things for no good reasons.

I was so sure they were going to go all soap opera and have Alie get PG with PJ.

I'm guessing Gomez didn't transfer Lake from his trunk to Jane's dead lover's trunk, so I guess the tall brunette female PD mole office assistant (who happens to be the lover of the mole assistant on Jane's show) put drugged unconscious Lake in the now-dead lover's trunk.

• Love 2

Agree with all the above, but nonetheless this episode actually kept my attention unlike the last three or so.  I still think it would have benefited greatly from being about half as long - every scene seems too long, and it's just too twisty.  I guess I'll watch the last two to see how they wrap it up.  Could somebody get Jane a hairbrush?  

• Love 3

You'd think after all those years playing someone who worked for the LAPD, Kyra would know that there's no such thing as the Los Angeles City Coroner's Office. All coroner work is under the jurisdiction of the COUNTY.