Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Ain't No Misbehaving

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

It will especially depend what happens with Teresa and Joe. If she divorces him, they’ll definitely want to document that for next season and do a storyline on her being a single mom (maybe even with a spin-off series). And if she stays with him but he gets deported, would they follow them to Italy? The show is 100% dependent on Teresa, we saw that when she was in prison and they halted production, aside from the special, until she was released. If for some reason they can’t follow her to Italy if they do get deported, the show will definitely be canceled. 

That's why I thought Siggy, at the photoshoot,  was actually asking Teresa about her (rumored) boyfriend and not about an apology from Juicy. Siggy's question struck me as odd / a bit off.

• Love 1
Just now, ElderPrice said:

No, Siggy tweeted it about Margaret's mother. What a disgusting piece of crap. 

IMG_3472.PNG

Yes, but Margaret said it on the show, thats what I didnt care for..

So anyone that watches, they knew..

• Love 3
11 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

It will especially depend what happens with Teresa and Joe. If she divorces him, they’ll definitely want to document that for next season and do a storyline on her being a single mom (maybe even with a spin-off series). And if she stays with him but he gets deported, would they follow them to Italy? The show is 100% dependent on Teresa, we saw that when she was in prison and they halted production, aside from the special, until she was released. If for some reason they can’t follow her to Italy if they do get deported, the show will definitely be canceled. 

I can’t imagine  she will follow Joe to Italy if he’s deported.  Pulling the kids out of the country, away from their friends, not to mention I don’t think she’d be happy there.  If the divorce hasn’t happened and he gets deported, my guess is that’s the catalyst.

• Love 3
On 1/4/2018 at 3:36 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

In dog years?  

this is the thing that stuck with me at the end of the show! makes me feel better about how i'm aging.

we also have to remember that she is standing next to women with 10lbs of makeup and lashes on their faces and plastic surgery up the wazoo. still, she does look older than 50.

I thought Gillian was lovely during that scene with Tre.  Say what you may but Danielle's daughters always came across much better than some of these kids on RHNJ.  I don't believe it's all because of their father.  I also think that Danielle probably has apologized to them for her behavior.  I don't think Gillian wanted to do that scene with Tre but I also think coming back to RHNJ was a paycheck for Danielle and she probably needs it.  Her daughter probably gets that.

I'm over in the other corner because I've always felt bad for Danielle.  Dina, Caroline and Tre were always bitches in their own way to her.  Danielle wanted to be their friend.  That whole dinner with the 'book' was crazy.  I think Danielle wanting her children to be there was sort of a protection.  That was her choice.  That doesn't mean that any of the other people there had a right to ignore it.  And that situation didn't give Tre the right to call her a prostitute whore.  That's on an out of control Tre.

Danielle has her own issues and many times I've cringed by the things she has said.  But at the same time I don't think she's any more guilty than Tre's behavior or Miss Caroline's sanctimonious attitude or Dina's....I can't even find the word.

I'm also over in the other corner because I've always liked Jac.  Yep.  She made big mistakes with Ashley.  And Ashley's behavior at times were WTF.  But there's something that I've liked.  Yep.  I get that others can't stand her and think she's crazy.  I'll take her over most of the others.  Yep.  It's pretty empty in my corner.

I like Siggy's house...  That's all I got.  She can sail into the sunset.  And take Delores with her.

I guess Manzo'd with Children finally got cancelled.  Yay.   I also don't give a rap about Caroline's and Dina's relationship.  

• Love 7
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I thought Gillian was lovely during that scene with Tre.  Say what you may but Danielle's daughters always came across much better than some of these kids on RHNJ.  I don't believe it's all because of their father.  I also think that Danielle probably has apologized to them for her behavior.  I don't think Gillian wanted to do that scene with Tre but I also think coming back to RHNJ was a paycheck for Danielle and she probably needs it.  Her daughter probably gets that.

I'm over in the other corner because I've always felt bad for Danielle.  Dina, Caroline and Tre were always bitches in their own way to her.  Danielle wanted to be their friend.  That whole dinner with the 'book' was crazy.  I think Danielle wanting her children to be there was sort of a protection.  That was her choice.  That doesn't mean that any of the other people there had a right to ignore it.  And that situation didn't give Tre the right to call her a prostitute whore.  That's on an out of control Tre.

Danielle has her own issues and many times I've cringed by the things she has said.  But at the same time I don't think she's any more guilty than Tre's behavior or Miss Caroline's sanctimonious attitude or Dina's....I can't even find the word.

I'm also over in the other corner because I've always liked Jac.  Yep.  She made big mistakes with Ashley.  And Ashley's behavior at times were WTF.  But there's something that I've liked.  Yep.  I get that others can't stand her and think she's crazy.  I'll take her over most of the others.  Yep.  It's pretty empty in my corner.

I like Siggy's house...  That's all I got.  She can sail into the sunset.  And take Delores with her.

I guess Manzo'd with Children finally got cancelled.  Yay.   I also don't give a rap about Caroline's and Dina's relationship.  

I'm also over in the other corner because I've always liked Jac.  Yep.  She made big mistakes with Ashley.  And Ashley's behavior at times were WTF.  But there's something that I've liked.  Yep.  I get that others can't stand her and think she's crazy.  I'll take her over most of the others. 

Is there room for 2?

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:07 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Haha, were you by chance a Buffy fan?

Siggy would not even listen to her dad talk, man! And it sounded like she didn't even give him the context of Margaret's (admittedly ill-advised) comparison either. He looked baffled at all the names she was dropping in an effort to set the scene for him--and it sounded to me like he dinged her for throwing around antisemitism accusations. 

I loved his reaction to her telling him she called Margaret an anti-Semite.  He was having none of that.  It's amazing how the more people that point out she was wrong for doing it, the more she lashes out at Margaret.  She just CAN'T take any responsibility for her own bad actions, it's always because of someone else or some other transparent backhanded compliment to herself ("I just care too much!").  I really can't stand her.  And it's ridiculous how she keeps crying she's a victim of bad editing while continuing to double down on her bad behavior via twitter every time an episode airs.  Clearly it's not the editors making you look like a lunatic, Siggy.  You're doing a great job of it all by yourself on twitter.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:33 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly think she thought she was going to come across great this season and even before the show aired sent out a release to bloggers and reviewers saying how Margret was an Anti-Semite and to look for the episode. However what ever she thought in her crazy head and what actuality happened are two different things and the tide did not go the way she thought so NOW shes saying the show edited her in a way and that the girls bullied her so she is quitting lol

Wait, she's STILL calling Margaret an anti-Semite???  The woman is insane.  

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Wait, she's STILL calling Margaret an anti-Semite???  The woman is insane.  

yes she is lol shes like a dog with a bone with this.. there is ZERO proof but she will not drop it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

I think Teresa is setting the stage for divorce from Joe. She posted pics of herself with a divorce attorney/ friend . Joe very likely may be deported after his jail sentence, and there is no way T would move her family to Italy. She obviously blames Joe for what happened and for missing time with her mother. ( Teresa is equally to blame) . 

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, breezy424 said:

make it three!  I like Jac too.  Oh, she's totally batshit...she can't let anything go, she has no filter, but she's real, I think, in the way that RHOC Shannon's real.

Edited by teapot
  • Love 2

Disagree re: Jacqueline. I see nothing authentic about her. She is petty, vain and insecure. Leaving her young child that was in the midst of being diagnosed and treated for Autism to have a neck lift exposed her for the vapid poser that is Jaq. 

• Love 9
On 1/5/2018 at 4:09 PM, Martinigirl said:

BUT even production asked (not just Teresa) if Danielle would like to have her children leave. DANIELLE said no. 

You miss my point.

Doesn't matter who asked or if Danielle said no.  Teresa knew kids were in the room and STILL she acted the way she did.  It doesn't matter who refused or if she was asked.  Teresa knew and should have tempered her response.  She didn't.  She still screamed obscenities and lost it rather than cooling her jets and reminding herself kids were in the room.  

• Love 2

She brakes all the rules in not discussing adult issues with children. Thankfully now they are adults. I keep forgetting to mention Danielle and the flower at sea in the beginning of the season. She spoke of he Mommy(adoptive) in loving terms but didn't she say she was abused by her and had no relationship? 

• Love 2

i don't know where to put this...............i just pictures of gia and she doesn't like gia.  t posted her prom and 17th bd pictures on bravo.  i hope it's just melissa's 'contouring' going on and nothing else!

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed.  A completely obnoxious fucking asshole.  

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed.  A completely obnoxious fucking asshole.  

I would be. If I got asked to a fake ass pizza place, for mama's recipes, rofl...its so funny. Dirty Danielle making out in the toilets, ewww run Siggy , run! LOL

What a fake bunch, Theresa is dumber than a sack of hair, now Joe is the same..

Why would you find Dolores's face if you looked up "loyalty" in the dictionary?  A dictionary is a book of words.  It doesn't really contain pictures, unless it's like one of those glossy children's dictionaries or something.  So shouldn't her tagline be, "If you look up loyalty in the dictionary, you'll find my *name*?"

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.  It's been bugging me.

• Love 2

While I appreciate anyone forcing Teresa to apologize for anything ever, she is SO not the reason Danielle's kids were bullied. 

I almost felt like I missed something with the Siggy/Big Marge drama.  Yes, Siggy is a mental case who lacks a basic level of adult maturity.  That should go without saying.  But why was everyone bugging her to go over and introduce herself to Big Marge, and acting like she was rude for not doing so?  (Other than the fact that they're on a TV show and awkward interactions are their bread and butter.)  Sure, it would have been a nice gesture on her part, but I don't see it as some big crime that she didn't.  They were on opposite sides of the room at a crowded party.  It's not like either of the Marges approached her.  So I didn't see it as "slighting her elders" or whatever the fuck Dolores was spouting.  I almost felt like I was missing some nuance of filming norms, because that whole thing seemed off to me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Why would you find Dolores's face if you looked up "loyalty" in the dictionary?  A dictionary is a book of words.  It doesn't really contain pictures, unless it's like one of those glossy children's dictionaries or something.  So shouldn't her tagline be, "If you look up loyalty in the dictionary, you'll find my *name*?"

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.  It's been bugging me.

That's an old Rodney Dangerfield joke.  He used the word "ugly" his joke.

"She was so ugly that if you grab a dictionary and look under the word ugly you would see her picture".

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It has a ton of Yelp reviews. Many negative ones. Many that reference the same waitress - and some complimented her, while others insulted her. That seems like a lot of work to make a fake business seem real. 

Well according to the article the fake part is the Gorga's owning it.

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Well according to the article the fake part is the Gorga's owning it.

Ah, okay. Well, if I were the Gorgas I'd come out and admit it, since it doesn't seem to get many good reviews. LOL

On 1/3/2018 at 10:31 PM, Duke2801 said:

That apology scene between Tre and Danielle’s daughter was all kinds of awkward. Her daughter is really lovely though. I wonder if they take after their dad, or if that’s what D used to look like before all her cosmetic enhancements.

The daughters look just like their father.  Remember seeing him when he appeared at the oldest daughter's sweet 16 party.  I'm not the biggest Danielle fan but if her youngest daughter is of any indication, she did a great job raising them.  And they're very pretty.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, NeverLate said:

Yes, but Margaret said it on the show, thats what I didnt care for..

So anyone that watches, they knew..

Yeah, I like Margaret well enough, but that was a little revolting.  What really bothers me is she's a new character, yet she gets to push her husband, her ex-husband, her mother, her entire staff . . . . feels like she sees herself as heading a Jeff Lewis style show.  And she needs to stop guilt tripping her step-kids before the world.   I wonder how much the 16 y/o could really view a 24 y/o as a mom.  Maybe they were just "good friends", a la Leisl and Fraulein Maria.

• Love 4

I was confused about that as well.  I thought Margaret had said she had raised the kids since they were little?  Was the 16-year-old 16 when she came into the picture, or when she left it?  If the former, that's hardly "raising them since they were little."  Also, doesn't she have a biological child who's actually still in her life?  Wonder what the deal is with him (I think it's a he?) and whether we'll see him on the show. 

On 1/9/2018 at 9:14 AM, ghoulina said:

It has a ton of Yelp reviews. Many negative ones. Many that reference the same waitress - and some complimented her, while others insulted her. That seems like a lot of work to make a fake business seem real. 

Its just so odd to me, all that bullcrap about keeping recipes in the family, so they cooked up this restaurant-, fake as Teresa's hair extensions LOL

On 1/10/2018 at 8:44 AM, ghoulina said:

Ah, okay. Well, if I were the Gorgas I'd come out and admit it, since it doesn't seem to get many good reviews. LOL

The Gorgas will never learn, the truth is better than lying!

Siggy's house reminds me of a barn and the way she acts makes her seem like one of the animals that usually live in barns. 

I feel bad that Tre's mom died and her kids have to go through crap but she ain't innocent neither is Joe. 

And Sig, either come civil to a party or don't come at all!

On 1/4/2018 at 9:28 AM, FairyDusted said:

Wow. I hadn't realized how long it's been since we've seen Jillian. Pretty young woman. Let's hope her mother doesn't muck it up with a gift card to her PS.

I thought the same thing! Shes beautiful and seems pretty well rounded...fucking surprising she came out of danielles snatch. I also thought she looked exactly like the older sister did at that age. 

Edited by JuliesMommy
Typo lol
  • Love 1

So maybe I'm a horrible person, but I don't think Tre owes Danielle's kids anything. Danielle's behavior on TV is likely what caused her kid's pain, not Tre's words in the heat of the moment years and years ago.

Was it nice of Tre to call Danielle "prostitution whore?" NO. But, I remember that dinner clearly, and the other wives wanted her kids removed from the room long before that comment was tossed out. The problem is that Danielle INSISTED her kids stay in the room. This is on tape. What a crock of Danielle.

Also, Christine is rewriting history. Unwilling to sit down with Tre?  Get over yourself, sweetie. You only have a modelling career because your mom made an ass of herself - on a TV show Tre herself made famous with that comment. Prostitution Whore is the touchstone of the housewives shows. It was a watershed pop culture moment with the table flip. It doesn't matter if you think Tre was right, wrong, a felon, or a jerk - that's what people remember and why people kept tuning in. 

Did Danielle ever apologize for the numerous things she did, on purpose and with malice and premeditation, to hurt people's families? Does she remember screaming about Tre's finances and wishing her ill on camera? We all know that played some part in Tre and Juicy's sentences, and I'd say those affected Tre's four daughters far more than nasty words affected Danielle's girls.

Did Danielle apologize for the rift she widened and exploited between the Gorgas and the Giudices? She planted bugs in Melissa's ears for years and tried to publicize the rift on the season 2 reunion show, before Melissa ever appeared on the show. That continued the ugliness in that family, which was further exacerbated when the Gorgas joined production. Has Danielle ever owned her complicity in that situation? 

Did Danielle ever apologize for trying to change the custody arrangement Dina had with Lexi? Remember the season 1 reunion and the allegations Caro leveled at her? I'd say that could have hurt a child in a real way. Pretty disgusting, even when I think back on it. 

Did Danielle ever apologize for trying to ruin Ashley's life by taking her to court for pulling her stupid hair extensions? Anyone who witnessed Danielle's behavior that night knew she was unhinged. She went after Jac (whom I now despise along with her offspring), but geez Ashley was a kid defending her mom. Maybe she could have taken a second and realized she provoked the incident, and could have backed off. Instead, she hired a goon to accompany her everywhere, threaten anyone who disagreed with her, and assembled an army to assassinate the character and employment potential of a teenager. Classy move.

Anyway, I think Danielle can miss me with her perpetual victim mentality and garnering apologies for her daughters who quite frankly were totally out of the spotlight two years after episodes began airing. It's a pathetic ploy for attention and it's total garbage. I'm a day-one viewer, and I'm not about the rewriting of history here for today's storyline purposes and keeping Danielle on the show.

Not a huge fan of Dolores, but I can't help but believe her when she says Danielle will turn on Tre. I think Danielle is playing a long con and angling to get back not only as a full ho-wife but HBIC. Sorry, honey, Mel tried it years ago and failed. This is Tre's show, for better or worse. Get over yourself.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

@thesupremediva1, I’m a season-before-last viewer and would LOVE to have the backstory on how NJ got to where they  are! Where would you suggest I go to read the timeline? I don’t have the facilities to watch all the seasons, so – – like, the best recaps, or other ways I could get an informed? I’d be ever in your debt.

I don’t have the facilities to watch all the seasons, so – – like, the best recaps, or other ways I could get an informed? I’d be ever in your debt.

See, when I first saw Danielle, and read up on her backstory – – especially sexual trauma as a child – – I felt sorry for her and wanted to believe the best. Your insights into what she’s done in the past sure make me think differently! 

I thought Siggy’s father did a lovely job of demonstrating the difference between saying someone’s actions may be prejudiced and saying someone is prejudice. He stated that bringing up Hitler in that manner  especially to a Jewish woman who lost family during the holocaust was not appropriate, but also stated he doesn’t know what’s in her heart and he won’t go so far as to say she is prejudice. For the record I like Margaret but I thought it was an incredibly stupid and insensitive thing to say, but I don’t think she had ill intent. Siggy’s father demonstrated how you can acknowledge that someone was wrong without taking things to DEFCON 5.

• Love 2