Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: My Father, the Serial Killer

In 1980, Tim Hack and Kelly Drew go missing from a small Wisconsin town, then their bodies are found in a field; a woman comes forward nearly 40 years later to help solve the so-called ``Sweetheart Murders'' of Hack and Drew.

He was scary as hell - crazy eyes! I wonder if there was an investigation into the wife's stabbing; after all, he was arrested for arson for burning down their house while the wife was in the hospital recovering. Maybe the prison time he got included that and the show didn't want to mention the stabbing of his wife yet since the story flowed through April's POV and she hadn't learned about it at that point in the story. But 2 years seems awfully short for arson & insurance fraud, not to mention attempted murder. If I were Kaye, I would have taken the kids far far away while Ed was in prison. I wonder how much she knew about her husband's crimes. Not as an accomplice, but I could see him telling her about them & threatening her & the kids if she said anything to anyone. 

Edited by Toothbrush