Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E16: Reunion Special LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Per Twitter, Johnny Fairplay thinks this is a worse reunion than whatever season this was

DRirg0KVoAAnsPC.jpg

What the audience picture suppose to be ? Just a dissatisfied group of people ? Don't tell me that's Fairplay with the long hair ?? He can't have changed *that* much ?

3 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

Agreed, but why would that move "haunt" Michaela? I get why Jay's fake idol haunts him (and I get why Erik giving up immunity, James' two idols and Eliza's f***ing stick would haunt their respective players) -- I don't get why Michaela being on the wrong side of the vote haunts her.

A cheap way to throw in a really great scene?  Makes no sense to me either :)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Per Twitter, Johnny Fairplay thinks this is a worse reunion than whatever season this was

DRirg0KVoAAnsPC.jpg

I honestly don't know which one was worse, but Caramoan didn't even address the Brandon situation, and the pre-jury had to sit in the audience.  Did the stage seating look smaller this year?  It seemed kind of awkward.

I'm telling you, reunion shows are going to be on their way out.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I also don't get why the move would haunt Michaela, unless it was meant to haunt Jay.

Good point. Although if you really want to haunt Jay, it's not voting out Michaela or the fake idol, it would be have them do a puzzle and leave your combination uncovered.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Honestly, i get the majority of people here hate Chrissy but I do think she played a good game. i just don't think playing a majority of idols to save your butt = strong game play. but i will always say the winner always deserves to win  so congrats Ben. 

(though i i really think the producers really did some mojo here. extra idols, and that stupid twist).

Chrissy played an amazing game.  But she forgot the part about not being an arrogant asshole.  I said it in another thread, but she had to work hard to lose my vote, but she succeeded.  

• Love 8

I guess they had to keep the fire-making FTC twist for at least another season to try to disprove it wasn't a gimmick to try to help their Chosen One, but I really hope they get rid of it afterwards.  

• Love 4

Chrissy must not have been very liked by the jury.  She said she talked to them all and found things out about them, but I think it came across as a calculating move, not genuine.  I was astonished Ben won after the final tribal.  But I guess how Chrissy came off to us was the way she came off to them.

I like the fire challenge at tribal.  If they keep doing it, I have no problem with Ben getting there that way.  

But I really wish they'd mix up the challenges better.  having so many puzzles clearly favors some people over others.  I believe Chrissy went on a lot of reward challenges so in addition to being good at puzzles, she had the most nourishment....which helps.

• Love 7