Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

Just now, quarks said:

The contrast between Flash and Black Lightning is definitely something.

LOL It's almost laughable.

I mean sure you can say that most other DCTV shows have dealt with some racism here and there, but nothing as bad as what Flash is doing right now imo. And it's been consistent this entire season.

• Iris' life revolves around a white boy completely now
  • They write out Wally and replace him with a white boy
  • Black man sold at an auction to a white woman who gives him to a white man who then takes over his body
  • The whole Sioux woman episode was a travesty
  • Killing 3+ Asians in one episode this season
  • Cisco can't save the city at least once he needed help from a white man who was on trial? OK then
  • Cecile, a black woman, was made incredibly incompetent at her own job
  • Iris was made incompetent in 410 as well
  • Iris went into the field in the last episode with a huge gun but had to step behind Ralph who went all white savior mode

Am I missing more? Because lol this is a lot for 11 episodes.

21 minutes ago, quarks said:

I again was struck by how much more sense it would be to have it next to Arrow but I also want Arrow's writers to take a look at how to write street level threats that really feel like they matter.  

13 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

LOL It's almost laughable.

I mean sure you can say that most other DCTV shows have dealt with some racism here and there, but nothing as bad as what Flash is doing right now imo. And it's been consistent this entire season.

• Iris' life revolves around a white boy completely now
  • They write out Wally and replace him with a white boy
  • Black man sold at an auction to a white woman who gives him to a white man who then takes over his body
  • The whole Sioux woman episode was a travesty
  • Cisco can't save the city at least once he needed help from a white man who was on trial? OK then
  • Cecile, a black woman, was made incredibly incompetent at her own job
  • Iris was made incompetent in 410 as well
  • Iris went into the field in the last episode with a huge gun but had to step behind Ralph who went all white savior mode

Am I missing more? Because lol this is a lot for 11 episodes.

Usually I lean more toward The Flash being more misogynistic and just incidentally racist since Iris is a woman but yeah, this season they've really not come off looking well.  That thing with the Native American woman was really bad this year and they just don't see the optics of what they keep doing with so many of their choices this year.  I do think the blinders about how to write women covers a lot of the issues but it's all wrapped up together at this point in the need to fix what is going on in that writer's room

Edited by BkWurm1
9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Usually I lean more toward The Flash being more misogynistic and just incidentally racist since Iris is a woman but yeah, this season they've really not come off looking well.  

I think the worst part about Iris is that she's a black woman yet she has never talked about being a black woman, never celebrated that she is one, never talked about her struggles as one. 

And that's the biggest shame with Iris.

I don't think I've ever seen a black woman on this show be successful and independent... Which is Y.I.K.E.S.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think the writing is better this season, better use of the characters.

This meme really needs to die. This is just repeating the false promises of the writers that never actually materialized in s substantial way on screen. 

J'onn and Winn and James are used terribly. And the ratings are actually higher now than in those early episodes where James was at CatCo (that is the message here, that the ratings actually went UP from those early episodes). The writing for the old supporting characters is horrible this season. Lena constantly disappears for episodes, James/Lena was terribly written, she does nothing at CatCo except constantly be in danger. The Sam/Lena/Kara friendship is a total joke. Kara's main plot is just the same thing over and over again, moving at a snails pace. Alex is used more, but almost everybody hates that she is gonna be stuck with Ruby. 

The only thing that halfway works is the action plot aspect of Reign. 

Edited by tinnefoil

Cecile is an accomplished independent black woman on The Flash. 

And Arrow just had an entire POC team be rendered useless without their white leader and later on went to have 3/4 POC on said team be deemed untrustworthy, along with Diggle having to be Olivers body guard and sidekick, whom I don't think ever really talked about his race either. The Flash isn't perfect but it isnt like all the other shows are doing anything different to a strong degree.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Cecile is an accomplished independent black woman on The Flash. 

Yet the one time we got to see her in action she looked so incompetent that people questioned why she's the DA in the first place and think that she's a joke. It may have been just for the plot but they could've had anyone else defend Barry (which would've made a lot more sense).

Just now, WindofChange said:

Yet the one time we got to see her in action she looked so incompetent that people questioned why she's the DA in the first place and think that she's a joke. It may have been just for the plot but they could've had anyone else defend Barry (which would've made a lot more sense).

We know why they used her just as they used Laurel back in the day. They have an established character, they are going to use them. Anyone who represented Barry would've lost so Cecil being black had nothing to do with it nor her being a woman. If we want to go down the list of all the "problematic" things these shows have done this would be long list.

We know why they used her just as they used Laurel back in the day. They have an established character, they are going to use them. Anyone who represented Barry would've lost so Cecil being black had nothing to do with it nor her being a woman. If we want to go down the list of all the "problematic" things these shows have done this would be long list.

Except I don't really recall Laurel ever looking as incompetent as Cecile did in 410. Her prosecuting Moira didn't make sense but other than that she wasn't made to look like a fool. 

Just now, WindofChange said:

Except I don't really recall Laurel ever looking as incompetent as Cecile did in 410. Her prosecuting Moira didn't make sense but other than that she wasn't made to look like a fool. 

Did we forget the whole Damien Darhk trial? 

He was only put behind bars because of Quentin, a man. 

Because he testified that Dahrk threatened him... This is what lawyers do? They present evidence, call people up to the stand, question them and use that to convince the jury. Laurel wouldn't have won it on her own by speaking accusatory words. 

At least they tried with Laurel to make her look like a competent lawyer (granted they didn't try that hard but at least they tried). They didn't try with Cecile.

They also tried with Laurel in season 3. She was shown to be a pretty good lawyer with the whole catch em cook em spiel. 

Cecil tried, she tried to get Barry to come forth as The Flash. The judge even said that they didnt have evidence to really convict DD but it was Quentins testimony and his status as to why they put DD behind bars. What evidence is Cecil going to use to get Barry off? Who was standing at the crime scene? 

Not to mention that Laurel was a full time character, had been for 4 seasons. Cecil is a reoccurring character, she hasnt been shown at work that often but she had to be good at her job to be a DA, it isn't something she just stepped into. Cecil is a successful black woman, in a successful relationship, and doesn't depend on a man for money. There was nothing wrong with her not winning Barrys trial just as NTA being useless after leaving Oliver makes the writers racist. 

28 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

And Arrow just had an entire POC team be rendered useless without their white leader and later on went to have 3/4 POC on said team be deemed untrustworthy, along with Diggle having to be Olivers body guard and sidekick, whom I don't think ever really talked about his race either. The Flash isn't perfect but it isnt like all the other shows are doing anything different to a strong degree.

• Up till episode 10 they haven't been rendered useless. In fact they think they can go about it on their own. We'll see if they are rendered useless in future episodes though. maybe in some episodes they'll lose but if they are still on their own by 615 I don't see them being useless for that long.
  • One of them was untrustworthy which is what poisoned the well with the new team
  • Diggle at the very least has talked about being a black man. Would I like to see more of his experiences as one? Absolutely. There's always room for improvement but at least he has talked about it. Heck, even Curtis has talked about it. Unlike Iris. 
Edited by WindofChange

All 3 were made suspects vs. every white character on Arrow. The POC had to betray the white character. NTA even stopped operating after they left the white guys team while the white guy was shown to keep fighting the good fight. 

It'll be a constant circle so ill just agree to disagree. 

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

All 3 were made suspects vs. every white character on Arrow. The POC had to betray the white character. NTA even stopped operating after they left the white guys team while the white guy was shown to keep fighting the good fight. 

Regardless. I'm not really sure why Arrow is relevant in a conversation about The Flash. Bringing it up is basically whataboutism which is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position without directly refuting or disproving their argument... 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Cecil tried, she tried to get Barry to come forth as The Flash. The judge even said that they didnt have evidence to really convict DD but it was Quentins testimony and his status as to why they put DD behind bars. What evidence is Cecil going to use to get Barry off? Who was standing at the crime scene? 

Not to mention that Laurel was a full time character, had been for 4 seasons. Cecil is a reoccurring character, she hasnt been shown at work that often but she had to be good at her job to be a DA, it isn't something she just stepped into. Cecil is a successful black woman, in a successful relationship, and doesn't depend on a man for money. There was nothing wrong with her not winning Barrys trial just as NTA being useless after leaving Oliver makes the writers racist. 

I would have been ok if she lost.  Clearly, that was the plan for the plot but her only defense strategy was Barry to out himself as the Flash which is terrible on many levels.  For one, it doesn't actually clear him of anything.  All it does is give him a character witness.  But what I found just unforgivable was how they handed her this smoking gun of Mrs. Devoe smooching on the new man and Cecil let her spin her tale of why they couldn't possibly have had a motive to kill Mr. Devoe and Cecil challenges NONE of it.  There were so many holes in her story and for the show to not even try to pretend to address them was painful.  I mean it would have been so easy to at least cast some doubt about her claims but Cecil acted like she couldn't do a thing.  

Not saying it was worse than Laurel in season four, cause that was bad when she needed people to remind her how witnesses work, but for me, Laurel isn't the problem anymore.  It's The Flash and its current history that still needs to be addressed.  That still CAN be fixed hopefully.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Is Dinah a POC? If she is, the only white TA members are Oliver and Felicity. It doesn't seem logical to cast the net there. I think it was known right off the bat that it was a team member testifying. 

Why are you guys calling Cecile Cecil? 

2 hours ago, tinnefoil said:

This meme really needs to die. This is just repeating the false promises of the writers that never actually materialized in s substantial way on screen.

It is not a meme, it is my opinion.

I said repeatedly on this thread last year how disappointed I was as each new episode aired. I decided to give the show one last chance in the first episode of this season and was pleasantly surprised. I'm back to watching again regularly.

Since Supergirl is the only show for which the number of viewers has increased,  maybe I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of "I do spreadsheets when I'm procrastinating!"

I don't know if any of you might find this interesting, but, inspired by our earlier discussion, I decided to dump a few numbers into a spreadsheet and see what happened.  (All viewership numbers from SpottedRatings.com)

Capture2.JPG

Note:  Apparently I got the Legends numbers wrong in my earlier post today.  I'm not sure how exactly I came up with an 11% drop, but the actual drop appears to be more like 6%.

Edited by Starfish35

@Starfish35

it's interesting that Arrow, LoT and Supergirl all gained viewers between seasons 2 and 3. The Flash is the outlier, it just kept going down.

41 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Is Dinah a POC? If she is, the only white TA members are Oliver and Felicity. It doesn't seem logical to cast the net there. I think it was known right off the bat that it was a team member testifying. 

I don't think of Dinah as being a POC but if I understand U.S. law correctly, any non-Caucasian blood makes you a POC.  Although technically Latinos are Caucasian.

But either way, the racist argument doesn't work. If she is a POC,  then the only two members of the team who are White are Oliver and Felicity, if she isn't POC,  then the two groups are almost equally split.

50 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Why are you guys calling Cecile Cecil? 

I am a terrible speller.  

3 hours ago, quarks said:

It's not much worse than the other DC shows. Black Lightning is very different from many (all?) of the CW shows is a lot of ways.

The Flash can be tone deaf; but I think they try and avoid heavier issues because they know they're not equipped. They really need more minorities in the writers room.

3 hours ago, WindofChange said:

When did this happen??

Cisco has saved the day plenty of times, with and without help. But it was the Flash that needed his help in that situation; neither of them could contain the threat alone. Both of them saved the city. I'd count it as a win for Cisco as well.

That's not what happened.

Edited by Trini
34 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of "I do spreadsheets when I'm procrastinating!"

I don't know if any of you might find this interesting, but, inspired by our earlier discussion, I decided to dump a few numbers into a spreadsheet and see what happened.  (All viewership numbers from SpottedRatings.com)

Capture2.JPG

Note:  Apparently I got the Legends numbers wrong in my earlier post today.  I'm not sure how exactly I came up with an 11% drop, but the actual drop appears to be more like 6%.

This means that SG didn't gain from s2 to s3, it just gained between s3 premiere and s3 current episode. Personally I think Supergirl's season 2 premiere was a big aberration. For one of course it dropped enormously because of it being on a different network and it was pretty clear from the ratings that many people tuned in only to see Superman because those ratings were gone instantly after his two episodes. From what I remember most of season 2 was low to mid 2 million, and dropped below 2 million for the last batch of episodes before the finale. Season 3 has had most episodes below 2 million and only occasional dips above. 

Edited by tinnefoil
2 minutes ago, tinnefoil said:

What numbers are being compared here? How is 2120 (SG season 2) lower than 2065 (SG season 3)? 

2.12 million is the viewership for the season two finale.  It's being compared to the viewership number for the season two premiere (3.06 million).  There was a 31% decline in viewership during season two.

2.065 million is the viewership for the most recent Supergirl episode, 311.  Compared to the viewership for the season three premiere (1.867 million), there has been an 11% gain in viewership so far this season, since the season premiere.   

Thanks, I was a bit confused a bit initially with the number placements. I think comparing ratings will be super strange this season with Supergirl's odd hiatus which will lead it to air during times/months where none of the other shows normally air. 

I'm also beyond curious how Legends will do in Supergirl's exact spot because that is just about the most direct comparison we can have of popularity. 

9 hours ago, BunsenBurner said:

I am so happy I quit The Flash. It just sounds like it gets worse with each episode. 

lol I know right? I quit at the beginning of season 2. Only Caitlin is a fav of mine. It's a show with neon headlights screaming, get out while you can!! ?

9 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Or maybe that just shows how incompetent Not Team Arrow really is. Dinah talked up NTA at the end of the episode but they weren't shown at all to be helping the city in the 5 weeks or whatever like OTA were. 

Supergirl viewership for seasons two and three (I didn't include season one):

Capture3.JPG

Notes: The peaks are, of course, the crossovers. The low for 204 was due to airing on Halloween.  Also, the spring hiatus was between 217 and 218.

Edited by Starfish35

This is cool - includes shots from Arrow, Flash, LoT, Supergirl, Smallville, and Supernatural, as well as shots from superhero/other movies...

UBCP/ACTRA Stunt Community Reel HQ 2017
Published on Jan 24, 2018, by UBCPinfo

Edited by tv echo

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/25/spoiler-room-flash-once-upon-time-brooklyn/

I need some Iris scoop STAT for The Flash! — Breanne
Get ready for some awesome news: Iris West will be suiting up this season! Yes, seriously. While it’s temporary, I hear Iris will indeed suit up as a speedster in a March episode, but additional details as to how are being kept under wraps at the moment.

Any hope for Mon-El and Kara to reunite on Supergirl? — Dustin
I can’t directly give you hope, but Amy Jackson does tease that there will be more information about Imra and Mon-El’s marriage that comes out soon, so maybe? “In the next episodes, more will unravel,” she says. “Obviously, I can’t reveal too much, but there is a twist and the turn in the plot for sure.”

9 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

Supergirl viewership for seasons two and three (I didn't include season one):

Capture3.JPG

Notes: The peaks are, of course, the crossovers. The low for 204 was due to airing on Halloween.  Also, the spring hiatus was between 217 and 218.

That's pretty much how I remember it. Left of the red line there is the peak of the line. The dots below 2 million were the three "solo episodes" (Lena episode, Alex/Maggie episode James episode and the first part of the finale). The peak ebfore that was the "small" finale of Kara saving Mon-El from the Daxamite ship. And there was a hiatus between this episode and the "solo episodes": The minor peak for the Legion of Superheroes episode is really impressive. Especially since the winter finale where Reign beats Kara to a pulp is so much lower. I'm definitely curious how the ratings will develop after this especially if people realize that the Legion doesn't seem to play much of a role in the plot. Particularly Brainiac 5 who tends to be a fan favorite appears to be pretty absent based on shooting reports. 

That stunt reel is pretty impressive even when you consider that parts of it are CGI. They have a right to be proud of it.

10 hours ago, tinnefoil said:

"Characters are being used better" is not an just opinion unless your definition of characters is insanely narrow. The quality and screentime of Winn, J'onn and James has gone down enormously. Them having less screentime, less impact on the plot and being missing for episodes even more than was the case in season 2 is something that can aboslutely be measured. 

Of course "characters are being used better" is just my opinion,  I think that putting James back at Catco in a meeting for the premier of s3 and having him was better than having him as The Guardian which was never the A plot and only rarely even made it to the B plot, just as I think J'onn reconnecting with his father is better than the show always having to come up with reasons why he isn't fighting since he's so much better at it than Kara and he can shape shift.

I said all through s2 that I was disappointed and bored by the season and now I'm enjoying s3.  The comments are here on this thread.

think that putting James back at Catco in a meeting for the premier of s3 and having him was better than having him as The Guardian which was never the A plot and only rarely even made it to the B plot, 

They put him into a board room and then promptly never did it again. One cool visual does not equal an actualyl good story. This is no different than when they made him boss of CatCo in season 2 and for one whole episode he actually got to act like it and admonish Snapper for being mean to Kara. After which the writers also promptly forgot about it again. Does that mean that he was well used in season 2 just because he got to be boss-like for one episode? 

just as I think J'onn reconnecting with his father is better than the show always having to come up with reasons why he isn't fighting since he's so much better at it than Kara and he can shape shift.

J'onn not being allowed to fight is just as much of an issue in season 2 as it was in season 3. The storyline about J'onn meeting M'gann, finding out she's a white Martian and eventually forgiving her has gotten way more consistent screentime than the father storyline had and it had plenty of depth with the flashbacks to his family and him having to get over his hatred. 

The father had one episode dedicated to this plot and after that J'onn promptly forgets that his father who he thought was dead, the one other GREEN Martian, the man who was a prisoner or war and tortured for centuries is back. He was introduced in 3 and he wasn't mentioned again in 7 where he discovered coffee, toilets and they got an apartment. After which he promptly disappeared again probably for at least another 5 episodes. This is not a reconnecting storyline. This is every few episodes when the writers are really bored maybe they have a scene of it. 

So much for the promises by the writers of J'onn being part of the theme about identity and alien versus human. 

as The Guardian which was never the A plot 

He was the A Plot in City of Lost Children, the episode where he had like double the screentime of Kara. (the one with the telepathic alien and her kid)

Edited by tinnefoil
42 minutes ago, tinnefoil said:

They put him into a board room and then promptly never did it again. One cool visual does not equal an actualyl good story. This is no different than when they made him boss of CatCo in season 2 and for one whole episode he actually got to act like it and admonish Snapper for being mean to Kara. After which the writers also promptly forgot about it again. Does that mean that he was well used in season 2 just because he got to be boss-like for one episode? 

J'onn not being allowed to fight is just as much of an issue in season 2 as it was in season 3. The storyline about J'onn meeting M'gann, finding out she's a white Martian and eventually forgiving her has gotten way more consistent screentime than the father storyline had and it had plenty of depth with the flashbacks to his family and him having to get over his hatred. 

The father had one episode dedicated to this plot and after that J'onn promptly forgets that his father who he thought was dead, the one other GREEN Martian, the man who was a prisoner or war and tortured for centuries is back. He was introduced in 3 and he wasn't mentioned again in 7 where he discovered coffee, toilets and they got an apartment. After which he promptly disappeared again probably for at least another 5 episodes. This is not a reconnecting storyline. This is every few episodes when the writers are really bored maybe they have a scene of it. 

So much for the promises by the writers of J'onn being part of the theme about identity and alien versus human. 

He was the A Plot in City of Lost Children, the episode where he had like double the screentime of Kara. (the one with the telepathic alien and her kid)

I’ve enjoyed James this year.  I did not enjoy him last year.  So to me, that means he’s had a good story this year.  J’onn is always underserved but I’ve liked him in every year so while I’m happy to hope for more, I have no huge complaints about him.  I’m happy to have Winn getting to interact with more than justvJimmy and his in my opinion painfully awful Guardian arc.   Last year Winn also had his alien girlfriend and may be getting less attention this year but it’s a large cast and that kind of stuff ebbs and flows with different characters getting more prominence in different years.   I’m not having a problem with how the stories are being handled this year.  So yeah, I think they are being told better than last year when I did have problems with the stories being told.   

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Trini said:

When did this happen??

That's not what happened.

You're right my bad. Iris was about to go into the field with a big gun but stepped back so Ralph can go all white savior mode. 

They killed 3+ Asians in 402.

Honestly it feels weird to me to see people on twitter scream racism when Flash doesn't give Westallen intimate scenes/for scene in the crossover which caused a lot of controversy... but then stay silent or even defend the show when it does other racist things like the stuff like the points I mentioned before... It's quite jarring to me. 

Edited by WindofChange
  • Love 1

Hans Zimmer Returning to Superhero Movies to Score ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’
BY ADAM CHITWOOD      JANUARY 25, 2018
http://collider.com/hans-zimmer-x-men-dark-phoenix-composer

Composer Hans Zimmer has been out of the superhero movie game for a few years now, but it appears he’s ready to come out of “retirement.” When he signed on to score Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, be brought on composer Junkie XL to ensure he wouldn’t be repeating his work from Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy. Additionally, he lent his talents to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Man of Steel, spending over a decade within the biggest genre around. But in March 2016, Zimmer said that he had “officially retired” from the superhero business following Batman v Superman.

The composer moved on to other things, including the Oscar-nominated Dunkirk and the stellar Blade Runner 2049, but he’ll be back in the superhero realm this November with writer/director Simon Kinberg’s X-Men: Dark Phoenix. Indeed, we at Collider had heard rumblings that Zimmer might be scoring the 20th Century Fox superhero film, and co-star Evan Peters seemed to confirm the news while appearing on Josh Horowitz’s podcast HappySadConfused at Sundance, where he also discussed his excitement at Kinberg’s approach to the sequel:

“[The set] was actually very tame. Simon directed this one, and came in very prepared, very professional. It was a different energy on set and everything got done like clockwork. It was very seamless. Everybody was a little bit more level-headed, so it was a very pleasurable, light experience. I think the film is gonna be incredible. Hans Zimmer’s scoring it—I don’t know if I was supposed to say that or not. Simon has surrounded himself with incredible people, and Simon knows this world better than anybody, so it was just cool to see him—he’s so happy and in his element in that world, and also being able to direct and guide everybody in this way. I was very happy for him and I think it’s gonna be great.”

Edited by tv echo

Only BL and LOT are airing because they have shared timeslots

FOLLOW YOUR HEART — After Sara’s (Caity Lotz) encounter with Mallus, the Legends are paid a visit by John Constantine (guest star Matt Ryan), a demonologist detective.  The Legends agree to accompany him to a present-day psychiatric hospital and they are surprised to discover who Constantine is trying to help.  During the exorcism, Sara, Leo (guest star Wentworth Miller) and Constantine go missing, leaving Ray (Brandon Routh) and Zari (Tala Ashe) to try to take care of Constantine’s client.  Meanwhile, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Nate (Nick Zano) once again come face to face with Kuasa. Dominc Purcell also stars.  Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Matthew Maala (#310).  Original airdate 2/12/2018.

http://dclegendstv.com/2018/01/24/photos-john-constantine-returns-in-daddy-darhkest/

PAYBACK IS A BITCH – An unexpected phone call unearths the long-buried need for Jefferson (Cress Williams) to investigate the murder of his father. Meanwhile, Annisa (Nafessa Williams) wrestles with the fact that her actions have dire consequences. Lastly, Jennifer (China Anne McClain) learns the importance of controlling her temper – in all situations. Christine Adams, James Remar, Damon Gupton and Marvin Jones III also star. The episode was written by Adam Giaudrone and directed by Rose Troche (105). Original airdate 2/13/2018.

http://blacklightningtv.com/black-lightning-episode-5-description-aches-pains/

• Love 1
23 hours ago, WindofChange said:

You're right my bad. Iris was about to go into the field with a big gun but stepped back so Ralph can go all white savior mode.

There is a white savior trope, but this wasn't an example of that.

They killed 3+ Asians in 402.

It was one guy. But they did have 3 Asians with speaking parts, which is a step up for them. ::SIGH::

• Love 3