Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Rewind

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

What I didn't understand is why Enoch didn't bother to tell the gang where they were going and why.  If they are being sent to the future to prevent an extinction level event, why not tell them that?  Why is it okay for Fitz to get all the facts and then go to the future if the rest of them couldn't know going in?  I understand it was done for dramatic purposes but I wish they would have offered an explanation for why they couldn't know.  Enoch was willing to help Fitz so why not help the others?

It does seem strange, especially coming off of The Orville that Enoch has bought all in one Robin's prophecy. Unless he can move forward and back in time. My guess is that his interpretation was send the main team unprepared 

6 hours ago, Raja said:

It does seem strange, especially coming off of The Orville that Enoch has bought all in one Robin's prophecy. Unless he can move forward and back in time. My guess is that his interpretation was send the main team unprepared 

Plan A was for Virgil to provide sufficient exposition and assistance; unfortunately, Roach interference wiped that out...

• Love 2

I miss Bobbi but I'm glad they didn't have her and Hunter break up and they're still together. I loved his and Fitz arguing over soccer football and their bromance.

Nice callback to the future telling Inhuman's wife and daughter. The girl seems to be like Bran on Game of Thrones. Seeing the past, present and future has disconnected her from other people.

Edited by VCRTracking

Best episode of the season so far.  It's just what I needed.  A Fitz and Lance-centric episode, what more could I ask?  It was a nice break from the future space, which I'm finding boring.  

So, can we move through the future stuff and get back to this?

Sunshine! Hunter! Actual funny dialogue! Miracles never stop. Still nowhere near great but so much better than the paint by the numbers space dystopia.

I hope there is some twist to Enoch because otherwise sending Coulson and company to the future without bothering to give them any equipment or even informing them what they needed to do and where (or rather when) he was sending them is too stupid for words. He didn't ask them for their consent either, if he doesn't turn out to be evil, he would still be a jerk in my book.

The writers probably think they are being so clever with all this dialogue about the universe getting in the way of the great FitzSimmons romance. It's not the universe, it's you and your dumb belief that "happy couples are boring". Hunter and Bobbi seems to be the only romantic relationship in the show that's not full with contrived melodrama. And Hunter, I know you want to be supportive of Fitz but in the Framework he wasn't just bending the rules a little, he actually was a cold blooded killer. I don't know if the show is going to do about that but I bet it will involve tons of angst on the FitzSimmons romance front. At least they aren't sweeping Dr. Leopold under the carpet yet, that's something, though they had never gone there in the first place.

• Love 1