Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

Yup.  But they have to prove that's why the marriage happened.  I'm sure Levi has a plan for that.

"Look!  She's preggers with my spawn!  Surely that proves we married for luuurve!"

Nathan and Maxie are, of course, the boring-ass endgame. They will likely succumb to their feelings* either in November or even later. Just in time for Bradford Anderson to get tired of being an Uber driver and want a real job again - he will sign a new contract, Spinelli will return having tossed Ellie away, and Nathan will get the rock.

(* - I initially wrote 'failings' here by accident, so even my subconscious is that bored with this.)

Ewwww Spin & BA need to stay gone. I waited 5 yrs for Maxie to be free of his ass only to suffer her with another God awful fugly passive aggressive clown in Levi. Spin barring Levi rtvn s the worst thing to happen to my girl.

Nathan is the best thing to happen to my girl since Coop they better not throw that away on the alter of Spindork & BA. Its bad enough they sacrificed Maxie & KSt talent on that B.S. for yrs. Maxie needs a man & adult relationship & she has that with Nathan soon as they stop with this Parasite shit.

So I hope Nate is Maxie's endgame & get the point of Levi's ass stat & stop running Maxie into the ground.

Maxie's stupid dumbass deserves to end up with Levi Jeans. First she decided to abandon her child (again) because Levi Jeans told her to and then she almost gets herself arrested because of that freak. Boring ass block of wood Nathan is way too good for her. I would rather see her move to Portland than watch her act like this.

(edited)

Ouch, jsbt! Hee.

Levi and Maxie having a green-card marriage isn't quite as cockamamie as it could be, given that they've known each other for a while. It's not as they met two weeks ago. That's one reason it doesn't really work for me. I could see Maxie marrying Levi at this point to keep Nathan out of the apartment, for instance. (He to give up fighting for the apartment because Levi and Maxie are married.) She's being written as just that stupid.

Maxie needs a man & adult relationship

First they have to write her as an adult.

Edited by dubbel zout

I thought Maxie had some good writing with the non-marriage. That was one of the most mature decisions she's ever made. But no one can ever learn on GH.

I didn't cause she never made the decision. Prior to her willing to live a lie too keep him in her life she told him she didn't want to be married & why(her history). Lulu ask Maxie flat out if she was doing this because she was afraid he wouldn't be her friend anymore or he wouldn't be in her life anymore her silence was deafing. Since we know how passive aggressive he is with his friendship.

• Love 2

Well either way we all know she won't marry the douche canoe, Levi. Special Kitty and company will have the evidence he needs to prove Levi is... whatever. I'll say serial killer. He's the ugly Dexter Morgan of Australia. Anna will get perturbed by the time Special Kitty is spending not solving the drug issues of PC and figure it out. Or Levi is involved with The Drugs and we shall get a scene of him and Mickey Mouse. Homeboy got a visa via his drug boss connection. Or Maxie gets married and Levi holds her hostage and we get gunfight scenes.

Maybe Levi is Interpol.  Of course, that is no excuse for him being such a douche bag.

If Levi is after the Aztec jewelry, then GET ON WITH THE STORY.  This BS with Nathan and ICE is doing nothing but growing mold.

• Love 3
(edited)

Just catching up on yesterday's episode. Morgan's dismissive attitude of both Sonny and Ava was epic. Wish more people felt that way.

above quote taken from episode thread.

I feel like Morgan's attitude towards Sonny is the appetizer to Michael's entree of rage when the AJ reveal happens.  

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 1

I think MB will indeed take a vacay after the reveal happens. He's already losing. I think Julian revealing AJ was murdered by Sonny is his ace in the hole for redemption. I think Ava will get him the recording, but he'll double cross her and turn the whole thing over. Somehow I think the Franco/Nina friendship means something. She wants to get Ava and Kiki. He wants to get rid of Sonny. I think it could be a possibility that he eventually tells her about the recording if Julian were to cover the part with Ava.

Either way, I think the TG injury is going to propel this story further along.

The Maxie thing will probably be excruciating and fucking long.

I'm starting to think the Levi Situation is turning into like an Eli Clarke thing from OLTL. Incidental recurring player/new boyfriend turns out to be horrible umbrella story maniac overnight. I have a horrible suspicion that he is going to turn out to be another of Fluke's cronies and that this is all going to end in, like, November or even later with him taking Maxie and shooting people and shit.

I'm all for Levi being turning into a maniac. It won't exactly ruin his character. As long as he's killed in the end, his body dismembered, buried in the four corners of the world, and the earth salted and burned so he never returns.

• Love 1
(edited)

I just do not have time for weeks and months of Levi: Master Manipulator. I can barely watch it now. The idea of it seguing into, like, "Levi on the run" with heroic, barely competent actor Nathan on his trail makes me want to die.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2
The idea of it seguing into, like, "Levi on the run" with heroic, barely competent actor Nathan on his trail makes me want to die.

"Where can I find a vegan café? I'm on the lam and need a veggie wrap, STAT."

• Love 1
(edited)

My bet is that if said plotline unfolds, Levi will be revealed to actually be a voracious omnivore and we'll watch him eating fast food by the armfuls for weeks. This will be amusing for the first several weeks, until his errant umpteenth call to a burger joint becomes the crucial clue to the PCPD locating this nefarious criminal.

Edited by jsbt

My bet is that if said plotline unfolds, Levi will be revealed to actually be a voracious omnivore and we'll watch him eating fast food by the armfuls for weeks. This will be amusing for the first several weeks, until his errant umpteenth call to a burger joint becomes the crucial clue to the PCPD locating this nefarious criminal.

I was going to post pretty much the same thing.  Levi getting the Eli treatment (although I actually hated it happening to Eli, and I'll cackle with glee at it happening to Levi), will absolutely involve some scene of him wolfing down a rack of ribs or a big old porterhouse, cackling about his vegan ruse. 

• Love 2

Honestly, I would rather see this happen ASAP so we can get him off the screen. But I need to see him scarfing down ribs with some like Boston accent.

Ron may as well fully go for it - he's not even Australian.  Those Immigration officials?  Actors he hired.  He grabbed Nathan's phone one day, dialed the number and either hung up or had a short conversation asking some harmless question (so the call log would show that there was actual time spent on the call).  Then he hired those guys to come to the apartment and make a scene.  It gets Nathan out of his hair and pushes Maxie to marry him.  

• Love 2

Ron may as well fully go for it - he's not even Australian.  Those Immigration officials?  Actors he hired.  He grabbed Nathan's phone one day, dialed the number and either hung up or had a short conversation asking some harmless question (so the call log would show that there was actual time spent on the call).  Then he hired those guys to come to the apartment and make a scene.  It gets Nathan out of his hair and pushes Maxie to marry him.  

... and Levi's plot is revealed when Maxie is watching television one day and sees one of the "immigration officials" in a television commercial.

If my theory that Heather is the big baddie behind Fluke is correct, is their anyone in her past that could possibly be Fluke?

Joe Kelly?

I got nuthin'...

I'd like it to be Stephen Lars. Like reveal she got him out and he decided fuck it I was a doctor and I went to jail. Mobsters, killers, and rapists go free. Also, the kidney line. Well, wasn't Stephen like killing hobos to save other patients and harvesting their organs. Maybe he is like Luke is an idiot, so I could kill him and save a worthy life with his body parts. Luke did kill a kid while a drunk and was whatevs. It's Tuesday, bitches. Not to mention he raped Laura. And he's a known thief. Why is he not in jail, but a misguided well meaning doctor is? The ammunition to get Stephen Lars in her pocket? Olivia reunited with Sonny. It's a long shot, but it'd be a twist. And Stephen Lars saved AJ's life for Monica and kept her secret. The only emotion Fluke has shown was apologizing to Micheal for AJ's murder.

• Love 1

Well, wasn't Stephen like killing hobos to save other patients and harvesting their organs.

He intentionally killed a patient on the operating table so that a kid could get one of his organs (can't remember which organ).  The patient was a murderer, IIRC.

• Love 1

I don't care who kills the parasite as long as someone does it quick & fast before Maxie is dragged down even further then she is already is & her fans completely turn on her. We already went through this with the abomination that was Spixie.

I prefer Maxie is the one who kills him. She realizes she is an a emotionally abusive relationship & decides to end it. She gets the psychological help she needs & Ron stops fucking playing games with social issues.

Yeah, but I've heard enough Maxie whining to last a lifetime. I'll take anyone else or suicide for five. Hell, he could die via Patrick surgery murder. I don't care. Just keep his name out of Maxie's screeching mouth.

Can Cameron start him on fire?  I kind of miss firebug Cam. (And then he can set Spencer's Hugh Hefner smoking jacket collection on fire, while he's at it.) 

• Love 1

Yeah, but I've heard enough Maxie whining to last a lifetime. I'll take anyone else or suicide for five. Hell, he could die via Patrick surgery murder. I don't care. Just keep his name out of Maxie's screeching mouth.

Understandable but if it means this story is rectify to what it is clear abuse & I never have to see him again I deal. I don't want the abuse swepted under the rug, this story is already insulting on 2 many levels. I'm all for Mac killing him too

• Love 1

I'd take Mac doing anything but paying Maxie's bills and getting sweaty and saving people and shooting him. Then saying fuck bartending, I'm becoming a detective. Let Maxie and Flea run the damn bar. They need jobs. Or Morgan and Kiki.

But then no more Levi. Ever. Like he can go the way of good storytelling. Forgotten.

Regarding the mooted return of Jason, I wouldn't mind of ReRon lived up to his nickname and did a reworking of the Todd/Victor story on OLTL with a little bit of Face/Off thrown in, and have it that when Jason returns he is not the Jason Morgan who was shot and kicked into the harbor (he's still fish food), but the Jason Quartermaine who was involved in a car accident with his brother A.J. at the wheel** lo these many years ago and has been in a coma and/or on ice ever since then*.  I just love the idea of a returned Jason Quartermaine staring in horror at his family as they recount the many crimes of Jason Morgan, and then saying, incredulously, "How could any of you believe I was capable of such things?"

* - It could turn out that the guy everyone knew as "Jason Morgan" was actually Jason's evil twin brother Franco, and the guy everybody thought was Franco was Scott and Heather's son who developed a tumor which made him think he was Franco and do all sorts of evil things.

• Love 1

That would be bad ass. Then reveal this is not Franco that RH is playing, but a dude with cancer that real Franco held hostage and was brainwashed/Manchurian Candidate kinda into believing he is Franco. He is Scott's son, but not related to Heather. Heather wanted revenge on the Q's and Scott. Why? Um she thought she was doing Luke a favor? Hell, I'd let him be a secret Laura/Scott kid because fuck TG. Laura could get play too and it makes sense. See how much Carly loves him now.

(edited)

Idle thought:

Just to keep this post strictly in the realm of speculation, let's be prudent and say that the anvils on T.J.'s dad (Thomas Sr.) being alive have been heavy for months.

My bet of the day: Ron's next angle on his weak effort at The Black Storyline will be for Thomas Sr. to return, alive and well, and reveal what Shawn and Jordan have been hinting at forever - that it was not friendly fire and that Shawn tried to kill him intentionally on tour in Afghanistan. Why? Because Thomas Sr. was in fact running drugs in Afghanistan, and Shawn caught on and had to take him out. Thomas's involvement with the drug trade also led Jordan into the DEA. Thomas will be yet another evil cohort of Fluke.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2
(edited)

Shawn tried to kill him intentionally on tour in Afghanistan

We've seen that Shawn can't hit the broad side of a barn unless he's aiming at something else, so it would make perfect sense that he didn't kill Thomas Sr. in Afghanistan.

ETA: TJ's dad, not TJ!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Shemar is never coming back to soaps full-time. He is doing a two-day guest bit to help out the flailing Y&R in the fall, but he is firmly ensconced on that lame long-running police procedural of his.

• Love 2