Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

Ugh Collenhope. Johnny Z did us all a favor. Like, he always helped us out. He killed off Collenhope, pissed in Sonny's cheerios, and got jail time for it.

Anyway, we will get a scene with Argo blinking for our help slowly while The Boobs breathlessly say Silas...... something something orphan.....Rafe. Silas will be bored with The Nina, who's doing jazz hands. Rafe will be high on gummy bears.

I'm glad that Cole's at the bottom of a ravine, but Hope...no, just no.  That's still Todd's Peanut.  And I didn't get enough interaction of the two of them on OL.  I don't see why it was so hard to keep her alive.  It could have been good story, with Michael and Starr and Hope, Starr in jail when when she tried to kill Sonny...etc.  But, of course, we have to have more dead kids.

• Love 2

Me too. But I also want an Emmy for T Ri. So, I'm torn. Can he just be AJ/Keesha's kid?

This is the story they should have told. SK & TR could have acted the hell out of the reveal scenes. The actress that plays Jordan could have been the nuKeesha.

I'll never forgive Cartini for wasting & forcing SK away.

• Love 2

I don't think ABCD cares enough to replace him, no matter how shitty he is.  That's how Ron gets away with his crap now. 

As for TJ, he should have been AJ & Keesha's.  But that would be good storytelling so Ron decided not to do it.

• Love 5

Taking this over from the episodes thread...

Unless Fluke is really Rafe's father.

You know, having Fluke turn out to be Caleb Morley makes a certain amount of RonSense, since it provides the all-purpose, one-size-fits-all answer to every Fluke mystery that has cropped up so far:

"Why does Fluke hate Sonny?"

"Because Caleb Morley is Evil."

"Why does Fluke hate Tracy?"

"Why is Fluke pawing up every nubile young thing that crosses his path?"

"Why is Fluke threatening little children?"

"Why is Fluke trying to destroy Michael/ELQ?"

"Why did Fluke have Rafe run Patrick's car off the road with Sabrina and Emma in it?"

See?  It all makes sense now!  [/sarcasm]

(Special side explanation:  "Why is Julian working for Fluke?" "Because Caleb used his super-Evil vampiric powers on him!").

Also, Fluke-is-Caleb-Morley means they have ME on hand for the Big Reveal (which will come the last week in October, natch), thus obviating the need to hire another actor to come on board (and having that hiring possibly give the whole ball game away).  Although I could see RC/FV colluding to hire Leigh McCloskey or whoever to come on the show for a few eps at the same time as the Big Reveal, only to have it turn out to be a Ron Moss-style cameo/fakeout.

• Love 2

Is McBain dead?

I know I've only been watching again since April/May but it really feels like Rafe's father isn't dead based on the subtle mention from Rosalie.

• Love 1

McBain is working for the FBI. Caleb Morley/Stephen Clay was the bad ass character that Ron "I love to shit on history" ruined in order to um.... I guess introduce us to the Port Charles spin off, though Kevin/Lucy, Christina, Revived Karen would have sufficed. No. We had to have vampires and stuff.

Caleb Morley could be Fluke, but if I recall, Caleb was in lurve with Livvie and would be protecting, harrassing, going after anyone that touched Sam. So I don't know. Plus, he was a rich vampire who wouldn't care about the Q's unless he has issues with Borg, Silas, and Julian?

More than likely this is not Caleb. This is Bill, Damian, Trevor, or Anthony Z. Bonus points if in a plot twist it's Johnny.

Honestly, I don't see Caleb giving a fuck about an Allison spawn. Livvie was his everything.

Oh Ron..... you write oh so unpredictably.... not.

Rewatched crypt sex episode or the GH Grossening.

Every mention of the accident leads to a scene with Fluke.

Also, Fluke must be someone who sympathizes with AJ or mutually hates Sonny or knows AJ. My guess? The fact that Fluke told Micheal he was sorry for AJ's death that Tracy had issues with AJ, but no matter what life threw at him, he kept coming back. It was done with actual emotion, not the usual sociopath way TG has been playing him. Huge anvil imo.

Fluke must be someone who sympathizes with AJ or mutually hates Sonny or knows AJ. My guess? The fact that Fluke told Micheal he was sorry for AJ's death that Tracy had issues with AJ, but no matter what life threw at him, he kept coming back. It was done with actual emotion, not the usual sociopath way TG has been playing him. Huge anvil imo.

Fluke is Alan Quartermaine?

Well, that would explain why he was so skeeved out about getting romantic with Tracy...

• Love 2
I guess im the only one not getting these 'Dante is going to cheat' anvils.  There's not anyone around for him to cheat with.

It will probably be random and out of nowhere, and will be a repeat of the Lisa storyline Scrubs had (one night stand, woman ends up stalking them for several years). Or, it will go like this:

- Dante and a woman meet and have two flirty scenes, each one minute and thirty seconds each, over the course of one month

- in a scene that is a whole 3 minutes, Dante and woman have a fling after being no longer being able to resist their attraction after a whole month

- cue several scenes over the next three months (each 30 seconds each) where Lulu declares she has the most amazing husband ever and he is perfect. Dante looks guilty

- Lulu finds out and both she and Dante cry without producing any tears. This scene is almost 5 minutes long.

- Olivia finds out off-screen

- Olivia bakes them a cake and begs Lulu to take Dante back

- Lulu takes Dante back after a month. Tension flares up when Lulu realizes her cake isn't as good as Olivia's. This turns out this is because she accidentally stuck Rocco into the batter

• Love 6

It will probably be random and out of nowhere, and will be a repeat of the Lisa storyline Scrubs had (one night stand, woman ends up stalking them for several years). Or, it will go like this:

- Dante and a woman meet and have two flirty scenes, each one minute and thirty seconds each, over the course of one month

- in a scene that is a whole 3 minutes, Dante and woman have a fling after being no longer being able to resist their attraction after a whole month

- cue several scenes over the next three months (each 30 seconds each) where Lulu declares she has the most amazing husband ever and he is perfect. Dante looks guilty

- Lulu finds out and both she and Dante cry without producing any tears. This scene is almost 5 minutes long.

- Olivia finds out off-screen

- Olivia bakes them a cake and begs Lulu to take Dante back

- Lulu takes Dante back after a month. Tension flares up when Lulu realizes her cake isn't as good as Olivia's. This turns out this is because she accidentally stuck Rocco into the batter

Or Dante goes to a bar and gets loaded after an argument with Lulu, he meets a pretty unnamed lady, they do the nasty, then later it's revealed that the lady is Serena Baldwin or Kailey Cassadine, and that's how the character gets introduced to the canvas.

• Love 2

What I got from the blech Nina-Kiki scene was that Kiki doesn't necessarily believe Nina is being totally honest about not resenting her existence ... but more than that thinks Nina is just odd/not 'all there' after a 20-year coma. Seems like Nina will try to get rid of Kiki and get caught, or Nina will hurt Kiki to the point of her being rushed to GH so Sonny, Ava, Morgan, Michael, and Silas can all be at the hospital together fighting each other (no idea it was Nina's doing), with Sam trying to calm them all down. (They all respond okay to Sam, except for Ava w/her jealousy.) Cheap melodrama over a worthless and annoying character-sounds about accurate for GH to me.

What I think will happen is Nina will do something to Lauren and it will somehow come out that Ava isn't her mother. Or due to the pregnancy it will somehow come out that Ava never had a child before. After the scene it seems really clear Lauren is going to be Nina's daughter, they even kind of look alike now that Nina darkened her hair. Much as I hate Ava I'd kind of like the showdown between Nina and Ava over Nina trying to hurt Silas which is boring. MW and MSt can catfight well. They really do need to get both Nina and Ava out of their "house arrest" prisons only interacting with subpar actors ME and MB.

I totally see Lauren is Nina's child that Ava stole with the help of Nina's mother so Nina wouldn't be tied to Silas coming soon.

• Love 2
(edited)

I totally see Lauren is Nina's child that Ava stole with the help of Nina's mother so Nina wouldn't be tied to Silas coming soon.

Oh yea, that is 100% happening. I'll be shocked if Kiki isn't Nina's. I feel like the foreshadowing that Kiki isn't really Ava's has always kinda been there and then the coma baby stuff came up and now this scene with Nina/Kiki. It's so happening. I for one am glad because Ava doesn't deserve Kiki as a daughter.

LOL at your 'Dante cheats' post, ulkis. SO GREAT. And oh so plausible. That's totally happening.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
He is ComaBaby, stolen by Stephen Clay.

Okay, I just reviewed the last several days of the episode thread, as well as the above discussion.  I can't possibly see this as being true.  To me, the strongest argument is that after her death Alison separately appeared to both Lucy and Rafe, and told Rafe that Stephen Clay was his biological father.  I don't buy that this Alison was a hallucination that both Lucy and Rafe had.  Could this angelic Alison being unaware of or lying about Rafe's parentage?  Also very doubtful.

If you want to discount these visions of Alison, then let's look at the timeline with Silas, Ava, Nina and Franco:

1.  Franco has a relationship with Ava.

2.  After they broke up, Ava had Kiki around 22 years ago, and does not tell Franco about it.

3.  Ava starts an affair with Silas, who is married to Nina.

4.  Nina becomes pregnant with Silas' child.

5.  Shortly after Nina find out about the affair, she enters a drug-induced coma.

6.  Ava and Silas break up about 21 years ago.  (In 2013, she falsely claims that Kiki is a 19-year-old product of their relationship.)

7.  Assuming Nina's child did survive, it would be born within nine months of her entering the coma.  That baby would have to be 20 or 21 now.

8.  Rafe is currently 16 or 17 years old.  (Note: Molly and TJ are also in that age range.)

Finally, when would Stephen Clay have switched someone with the real Rafe Jr., who was with Rafe Sr. and Alison?

Sorry, I believe that the biological parents of Rafe Kovich Jr. were the late Stephen Clay and the late Alison Barrington.

• Love 1

Okay, I just reviewed the last several days of the episode thread, as well as the above discussion.  I can't possibly see this as being true.  To me, the strongest argument is that after her death Alison separately appeared to both Lucy and Rafe, and told Rafe that Stephen Clay was his biological father.  I don't buy that this Alison was a hallucination that both Lucy and Rafe had.  Could this angelic Alison being unaware of or lying about Rafe's parentage?  Also very doubtful.

If you want to discount these visions of Alison, then let's look at the timeline with Silas, Ava, Nina and Franco:

1.  Franco has a relationship with Ava.

2.  After they broke up, Ava had Kiki around 22 years ago, and does not tell Franco about it.

3.  Ava starts an affair with Silas, who is married to Nina.

4.  Nina becomes pregnant with Silas' child.

5.  Shortly after Nina find out about the affair, she enters a drug-induced coma.

6.  Ava and Silas break up about 21 years ago.  (In 2013, she falsely claims that Kiki is a 19-year-old product of their relationship.)

7.  Assuming Nina's child did survive, it would be born within nine months of her entering the coma.  That baby would have to be 20 or 21 now.

8.  Rafe is currently 16 or 17 years old.  (Note: Molly and TJ are also in that age range.)

Finally, when would Stephen Clay have switched someone with the real Rafe Jr., who was with Rafe Sr. and Alison?

Sorry, I believe that the biological parents of Rafe Kovich Jr. were the late Stephen Clay and the late Alison Barrington.

While I applaud your attempt at logical, there is one thing you need to remember: Todd and Tea had sex once, when his son Jack was less than a year old.  And yet when Dani Rayburn showed up in Llanview, she was at least one year AHEAD of Jack in school.

Ergo, throw actual chronological timelines out the window with Ron "I like to shit all over OLTL, I mean, GH, history" Carlivati. 

• Love 1

After giving the 'Dante cheats' anvils some thought, I think IF it happens, it'll go like this:

Dr. O will drug Britta and Nikolas but wacky hijinks will ensue and she'll drug Britta and Danta instead.  Both will think they slept together, but they actually didnt.  

I see your Stephen Clay/Rafe Beiber theory and raise this. As an avid Port Charles watcher (okay I got hooked with the telenovela stuff, don't judge me), I present this:

Caleb/Stephen and Allison concieved the Rafe while under a spell. These damn candles. Livvie wanted him to have the hottest night of his life, and he was trapped with Allison. Livvie/Allison were not bff at the end of the show. Lucy made some magical pool and vamps human again. Caleb was human, but Livvie was vamp. Then after the barn sex, I think Caleb became vamp again. Allison was marrying the Angel turned Human Rafe, while Caleb told Livvie that he was the father of Allison's child. End scene. So Allison and Rafe never knew on screen. Ron has already rewritten history.

Now, what do we know about Lauren? Over 20 years ago, Silas and Ava embarked on a steamy affair, which resulted in Sad Nina and Lauren. Nina was, according to her rant last week, was pregnant when she found out. How far along? We don't know. We do know Silas has the ability to ignore many things, so she could have been 9 months for all we know. Plus, I'm sure Ava and Silas had crazy, boozy sex, so maybe he came home drunk and couldn't understand Nina's interpretive dance for "I'm pregnant."

Lauren very well may be coma baby. Explains the dark hair, why she never told Franco about her (because Ava isn't mother of the year, come on), and why she didn't really tell Silas till years later. Maybe Donna Mills paid her off to take the kid when the coma didn't kill her so she could take the Nina money.

Now, is this real Rafe? I'd guess no. But it's Ron and he loves to shit on history. I predict rehab and a recast.

First of all, the whole reason that the "accident" happened is stupid. Being unspoiled, I am guessing Fluke wanted to scare an 8 year old into silence and made good on his threat, but the one in question was not even the one in the car at the time but some high strung boy that happened to have a way over the top crush on Emma and just weeks before was convinced a chupacabra lived in his stables.

Or it could be something else because Fluke never did a follow up with Spencer and everyone thought some asshole side swiped Pat's car. Agreed that Spencer could believe that Fluke could of caused the accident, but unless Fluke goes to him and gloats about the accident, Spencer had already presented himself that will tell everyone and his mother, so Fluke's plan to scare an 8 year old is ill thought out. 

Watch it, RC is going to pull something out of his ass again and have the accident be because Robin wasn't playing nice and Victor Cassadine is somehow connected to this. 

Watch it, RC is going to pull something out of his ass again and have the accident be because Robin wasn't playing nice and Victor Cassadine is somehow connected to this.

Damn, this is good because it could possible be true. This is the type of stuff Ron likes to pull.

Victor was able to get Rafe to do it because his mom Allison isn't dead but "dead". Allison is in a deep freeze at the center. Rafe had to cause the accident in order to save Allison.

Or it could be something else because Fluke never did a follow up with Spencer and everyone thought some asshole side swiped Pat's car.

But FakeLuke did sort of gloat to Spencer about it.  Spencer was about to call/text Sonny & tell him about FakeLuke when he found out about the accident.  So Spencer called FakeLuke instead & said he'd keep his mouth shut.

I thinking that Silas will either have Patrick arrested and tried for murder, or will sue him for wrongful death and have his medical license taken away.  Him walking in on Patrick as Patrick berated Rafe (and Patrick being so unprofessional as to light into a patient in the first place) was just too anvilicious for it not to be leading towards something.

• Love 1
(edited)
quote] Dante soooo ratted that Dunklemonkey out. Too bad that will backfire gah! Maxie just let him go for the love of mercy. Ain't NOBODY got time for THAT!

Levi ratted himself out, in the hopes that Maxie would agree to marry him.  He wants to be married to her to somehow get to Felicia's Aztec treasure.

Bookmark and watch. Ron's too in love with this idea to give it up.

Even if it was expressly stated on screen that Felicia turned over the treasure long, long ago.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

What I think will happen is Dante ratted out Levi but Maxie will believe Nathan did it. Nathan will know he didn't do it but take the blame.

Maxie will marry the Dunkelmonkey.ugh!

Later she will find out A)Levi is indeed the one who ratted out det Special Kitty. B)Nathan didn't rat out the Dunklemonkey.

She will finally admit what a brainless wonder she has been, want to be with Nathan, but is gah! stuck married to the monkey!

I wonder if Dante will come clean to Maxie about reporting Kangaroo Ken (TM Morgan), & then she'll have to eat a little crow as far as Nathan is concerned.  But I'm sure that's months (weeks?) away.

• Love 1

From the TFGH thread:

I do think:  Nathan & Maxie for the win.  But, yes, Maxie will marry Douche-elman.  Keeping us in our misery for who knows how long.

I'd say November sweeps or maybe even January of next year. Remember the 2 droppings of Felicia running for mayor?  If Ron's writing style is consistent in the one (well, two if count the fact that he can be relied upon to objectify men as much as possible) way he has been consistent to date, those off-hand, seemingly throwaway references to Felicia running for mayor were actually plot points.  Who'd figure?

I'll go further to speculate that there'll be some sort of victory party, another piece of Aztec jewelry will make an appearance, and Levi will go for it or the stash where it came from (which, actually, would be in a Mexican museum, but go figure).

Maybe Ron will even go further and have it be an inauguration party, and he'll gloat about he's paying homage to the Luke inauguration party where he leaves early and goes back to mansion to find Laura still alive.  Cause those too moments [sarcasm] would be so related [/sarcasm].

• Love 1

I'll add to that and raise Luke running across a field saying he loves Laura while she looks out the window. I've only seen it in flashbacks and its lovely.

That will be when Nathan and Maxie say I love you.

Well, at least she got a hot one this time.

I havent seen today's show, but based on the recap I read it is obvious that someone else is going to die and that heart will save Alice.

I'm hoping & speculating that we will get a 'who killed Franco' storyline. He will catch Nina walking and Rosalie will whack him over the head and he'll die and thenthey'll frame someone on Nina's list.

I'm going to be Franco for the next death. Sonny will go to prison for two murders- Franco and AJ's. Because we have been bad AJ will be recast. This means no more SK and no more RoHo ever. Some big named dude will probably play AJ. When AJ turns up alive, Sonny will get out of his holding cell or institution. Whatever. MB goes on vacation. LW gets an Emmy reel. Hopefully people forget RoHo played Franco and remember Todd. And SK wins an Emmy on B&B. Steve Burton never returns.

Just my thought.

• Love 2

My unspoiled spec re Levi is that since Mac's paying Maxie's bills these days, that could include the phone bill and one day, Mac could check it, find that there was a call to the judge the day before the hearing, meaning that he can prove that Levi's a liar. Unfortunately, it could already be too late because by the time Mac learns the truth, Maxie could have just married the creep, who would protest his innocence and refuse to divorce Maxie.

However, Maxie could finally profess her love for Nathan, who would not only reject her (at first, anyway), he would put her on blast for all the times he's warned Maxie about Levi, all the sacrifices he's made for her when he didn't have to and her accusing him of framing Levi when it was vice versa. If Maxie wants a chance with Nathan, she should work for it. If Nathan does take Maxie back, it should only be because she's earned him.

I'm hoping & speculating that we will get a 'who killed Franco' storyline. He will catch Nina walking and Rosalie will whack him over the head and he'll die and thenthey'll frame someone on Nina's list.

@Tiger , I like how the ad right after your post seems to be suggesting Franco should be eaten by a giant shark. I agree Ad, I agree!

• Love 3