Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I think that when the AJ reveal comes out, Michael will be very isolated. He should cut Sonny, his mother, his brother and his stooopid gh out of his life. I hope that Dante and Rosalie are around to pick up the pieces.

When the truth does come out, I want Anna to cut Duke out of her life and kick him out of her hotel room. She must be tired of supporting his ass by now.

• Love 1

I think Micheal will have his Quartermaine family, his Quartermaine power, his Quartermaine dollars to keep him happy.

He will be very Edward/AJ/Jason Q hybrid. It's going to be a retelling of Jason Morgan, but CarSon will be the befuddled Q's. Except they deserve the anguish. I don't care that much if/when Sonny escapes his jail cell if I get permanent Micheal Quartermaine or better yet Alan Edward Quartermaine, Jason Quartermaine, Micheal/Alan taking CarSon's businesses, and a scene where Sonny tries to creep into the Q crypt to see his former son there, mourning his real father. And then he kicks Sonny's ass out. In fact, Alice can drag Sonny out. Because Sonny so respects the wimmens.

I think that when the AJ reveal comes out, Michael will be very isolated.

I think so too because I don't see everyone else in the Corinthos Circle turning their backs on Carly/Sonny.  I imagine Michael will have to make a conscious, painful, unpopular choice to be done with them.  Please, the story writes itself.  

• Love 1

He needs to cut Sonny, Carly, Morgan, and Kiki out of his life for sure.

But I hope he doesn't cut Dante out too. I don't even consider Dante a Corinthos, and despite the writing, IMHO, DZ has continued to play Dante as tolerating Sonny only because it's easier than cutting him out.

• Love 4

I doubt he will have any particular grudge against Dante, but cutting out Dante is moot, since they barely hang out anyway.

I don't think he should be angry at Morgan for long either; he really is just scared and freaked out and doesn't want his family to implode; Carly and Sonny hated AJ and are trying to cover their asses. I have no idea what Kiki's motivation is.

Unless Morgan encourages him to reconcile him with Sonny, then, Michael should continue to cut him out as well.

• Love 1

I don't think he should be angry at Morgan for long either; he really is just scared and freaked out and doesn't want his family to implode; Carly and Sonny hated AJ and are trying to cover their asses. I have no idea what Kiki's motivation is.

And really, given that Michael is the one who helped blow Morgan's world apart by taking Kaka away from him, it's the least he owes him. I hate Kaka because she's useless, but given Morgan's issues, I hate Michael more for not having the decency to mean it when he said he didn't want her.

I'm sure Ron will write things as Michael somehow being in the wrong for hating Carly and especially Sonny. They were just trying to protect him! They love him! Blah blah excuse cakes. If anything, the lie will probably bring Michael and Lauren closer together, since she'll come up with some bullshit excuse about how only she knows what it's like to have a disappointing parent and that's their special bond. Or something equally nonsensical.

Thanks Grr.  I don't know any of the previous incarnations of Jason but this one is yummy.  Between this Jason, Julian, Ned and Morgan's new werewolf-less hair ---- I can almost ignore all the anvils and bad writing!

• Love 2

I think Ron is going to give Carly PTSD in order to undo the Canco bullshit and whitewash her role in covering up AJ's murder.

Nevermind that Jasus' widow, the mother of his first born, and his one true love (IMHO) were all fine, it'll be that Carly was so traumatized by Jasus' death that she isn't responsible for her behavior.

PTSD over Jason? Or PTSD from when Todd went back to his wife? And PTSD from when Johnny married Connie and voluntarily went to prison?

Cause she was like whatevs over Jason. Only Sam, Micheal, Monica, and AJ cared. AJ risked prison to comfort his family. I'd buy PTSD over hearing AJ get murdered.

Seeing as ReRon likes to ReRon OLTL stories so much, I'd like to see a setup like was done with Todd on that show, where Sonny gets tried and convicted of A.J.'s murder and ends up being executed.  The variation will be that as he is drawing his last breaths Sonny sees vision of Hell and realizes that's where he is going.  He dies screaming...

... and two seconds after the doctor pronounces him dead, A.J. Quartermaine walks into the room.

• Love 6
Cause she was like whatevs over Jason.

Carly's nonreaction to Jason's death was so WTF. There was a moment of I-loved-him-the-most/knew-him-the-best between her, Liz, and Sam, but Carly should have totally fallen apart for at least a couple of months. Instead she squeezes out a few tears and goes on with her life as if nothing happened.

• Love 2

I think Michael, Jason, and Danny will all be Q's.

Another Q will return, possibly Dillon or Brooklyn, will return to fight Michael for ELQ.

Ron is going to pull some massive retain whereby Tracy and Larry are still legally married, and both will move into the Q manse.

I don't feel terribly strongly (or care very much), but I'm going with:

Britt gets done away with in the conservatory by Helena Cassadine with a knife. Or a rope. Or a gun.

And Dr. O's caterwauling will be heard from Switzerland or Germany or wherever the hell else she is supposed to be from at the time.

• Love 1

Totally random, since so little is going on with this storyline, but I'm still sticking with my Luke is Bill Eckert theory.

So am I. And once again, no one will care but Tony Geary. Unfortunately whatever chance there was at caring (at least on my part) was done away with the prolonged absence.

Were Bill and Larry ever on the show at the same time back in the day? If so, did they ever interact?

Yes, but I don't know.

Were Bill and Larry ever on the show at the same time back in the day? If so, did they ever interact?

I just re-watched the cartel storyline last year, and I can't think of a scene that stands out. They certainly would have been at the Quartermaine parties together, but they weren't part of the same storyline. Bill was involved with Julia Barrett and Barrett Industries and the cartel storyline, and Larry was busy being a thorn in Tracy's side and yukking it up in the Quartermaine living room, back when it was populated by people and not ghosts (or Franco and Ava).

When the Cartel story started, Larry first popped back up on screen up at the same European hotel where Robert and Anna were honeymooning.  Orchids from Faison were being left in places for Anna to find.  According to the magazines, who told the story after-the fact, when Gloria brought Larry back, she meant to have him be a member of the cartel.  So, Larry would have been spying on Robert and Anna and leaving the orchids on Faison's behalf.  But the storyline never got back around to that aspect, and his involvement never materialized. 

I think they liked Larry as comic relief and decided to keep them around after the cartel was caught. So they abandoned that thread of the story. 

For you new viewers out there, who may be confused why it would matter that Larry wasn't part of the cartel in order to stay on screen, back in the day, when the bad guys were caught at the end of the storyline, they used to die or go to jail. I know, not so much nowadays.