Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

There was a lot of fan speculation in the late 90s that Lulu was really stefan's daughter. I could see Ron running with something creepy like that, or at least pretending to.

Why, oh why, can't Ron decide to have Sonny's spawnlings* turn out not to be his?

* - I include Ava's kid in this as well.  Although I don't want the kid to turn out to be Morgan's either.  I want it to be a non-Corinthos child - hell, I'll even buy a retcon where it was the result of a one night hatesex between A.J. and Ava!

I still refuse to believe that AJ is truly dead.  The WSB/Victor Cassadine have him locked up somewhere in training to kick some mobster ass someday...

Here's where I'd like to see the story go:  The person in the pod?  That's Jason Quartermaine - the real Jason Quartermaine, who was badly injured in an automobile accident all those years ago and has been in the pod ever since.*  And right next to him in another pod is is the real A.J. Quartermaine, who was likewise podded, only at a later point, right around June 1997.*.  The two fellows running around Port Charles since then?  Impostors programmed by the LoD to carry out their nefarious plot to destroy the Quartermaines!  They wake up, return to Port Charles, and begin the task of rebuilding the sadly decimated Quartermaines.  Michael, by now fully Q'd, joins them in this.  Also, they all hate Sonny Corinthos.

My dreams, they are so sweet sometimes...  ;)

* - Remember how Jason couldn't remember anything about his family after the accident, and then later, A.J. couldn't remember having sex with Carly?  It would turn out there was a reason for this...

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2

He can turn out to be A.J.'s child by someone other than Carly. He will be vastly relieved that neither the Greaseball or the She-Beast are blood kin to him. When it comes out that Levi is not only the Real MyKill but that he's really the product of a drunken one night stand Sonny & Carly had before the HateSex That Ate Port Charles, Eeyore casts off his Eeyore-ness and, channeling the audience, points and laughs.

Picard: Make it so.

That would be so incredible.

The only issue I have with messing with Michael's paternity is that AJ's life was f'd up for no reason in the end. 

I do love the idea of Jason and AJ being held all these years.  That would be awesome.  If they cared about Monica at all she could be the reason.  Someone wanted revenge against her and they used her children to do it.

• Love 2

Well after today it seems clear Ava is going to die while she is still pregnant. Sonny going on and on to Shawn about how nothing can happen to the baby and both Nina and Sabrina being green eyed monsters about the baby. That baby nor Ava is going to make it many more weeks....let's hope Ava gets to change her outfit first( I swear every time Ava wears something she doesn't change for like 2 weeks)

We now have Sabrina, Sonny, Fluke and Nina all with major vocal feelings of loathing and wishing her dead. And Shawn has some plan to kidnap her. I think what is going to happen is Ava is going to fall down some stairs or some other such accident and die and Shawn will find her, but Kiki is going to cry fowl and the PCPD will wrongly think she was murdered and blah blah blah fishcakes.

• Love 1

I don't think Ava is going to die, but the baby definetly is. Either something is going to cause Ava to lose the baby before giving birth, or the baby will be kidnapped after being born but be sick and die.

I also think this death will occur very shortly after it is confirmed Morgan is the father.

• Love 1

Well that whole scene with Kiki and Sabrina was ridiculously out of the blue. The only reason for Kiki to make a point of talking to Sabrina and Sabrina to basically say Ava is the devil that doesn't deserve a baby is for the baby to die and Sabrina to end up wrongly accused of killing the baby. Since in the end I don't think Ron will have Sabrina or Nina be guilty it would have to have been some kind of accident and the only way for Sabrina to be wrongly accused is if Ava can't tell anyone so either death or coma and since the cast is so large I suspect it will be death for Ava too.

• Love 1

Too bad AJ couldn't impregnate someone before his death so Ava could switch the baby or better yet, Sonny, further screwing AJ over. I fully expect Sonny to cause the Tock, timing with the Jasus/AJ reveal. Sonny will make it all about his man pain and go crazy. We get no trial. We get no Monica on the stand saying Damn you for Sonny taking both her sons. We get no Micheal rage. Well, we might get that. But importantly, this will be Maurice crying and being in man pain. This is Emmy bait, guys.

Ron wants his little gold man statue. Dammit and he will kill all of us to get it. Brace yourselves. We are in for a ride.

I think he's delusional enough to do it. I'm sensing the whole MSt casting, the pushing Sonny to the forefront in man pain story....yeah. I have a feeling we are getting a weird ass story where Sonny breaks down again. The AJ reveal will be all about Sonny. I so hope SK can make the deadline for an Emmy nod because I'd laugh if he won for playing AJ.

• Love 1

I don't think Ava is going to die, but the baby definetly is. Either something is going to cause Ava to lose the baby before giving birth, or the baby will be kidnapped after being born but be sick and die.

I also think this death will occur very shortly after it is confirmed Morgan is the father.

Because only Sonny is allowed to litter the canvas from one end to the other with his spawnlings.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2
So are we to assume that Victor is currently holding Robin, since he has a file on her.

It just occurred to me that the Cassadines have the distaff offspring of the very people who defeated them in the Ice Princess caper (Luke & Laura Spencer/Lulu, Robert Scorpio/Robin) in their clutches.  Add in Maxie, and you have three characters who are the children of "Golden Age" GH who are being held by the Cassadines and/or the Legion of Doom.  I'd like to think that this isn't a coincidence, but alas, I fear so.

But if I had my druthers this could provide the impetus for an umbrella storyline that brings together Luke and Laura, Robert and Anna, and Frisco and Felicia as they all unite to rescue their daughters*.  Maybe have the search wend it's way through the Asian Quarter, Mexico, and have the final throwdown be on the very island where the old, now defunct weather machine had been.  A fun throwback to the Ice Princess saga, the Left-Handed Boy adventure, the Aztec Princess... This would have been such a perfect idea for a summer story arc.

* - Meanwhile, of course, the daughters have banded together and are figuring out ways to rescue themselves.

• Love 3
And then it's the fact that if GH characters need to die (and many do!), it shouldn't be a OLTL character doing the honors. I still say PTSD Robin should have fun.

You're right. I'll take PTSD Robin, but only if Monica gets some wacks in.

"The Revenge of A.J. Quartermaine"

or

'If You Can't Beat Them, Kill Them All Off"

• Love 1

Ava's stomach pains were an interesting development. If she did indeed get pregnant in April IRL she wouldn't be due until January so she is only like 20 wks pregnant. Way too early to have the baby. A thought occured to me today I hadn't thought of especially since only Jordan is present for her issue. What if the baby doesn't make it but Ava FAKES the rest of her pregnancy to keep herself safe from Sonny. I really thought it odd that Jordan would be trying to partner up with Ava all of a sudden, but only Jordan knowing about the fake pregnancy would work I think.

What if the baby doesn't make it but Ava FAKES the rest of her pregnancy to keep herself safe from Sonny. I really thought it odd that Jordan would be trying to partner up with Ava all of a sudden, but only Jordan knowing about the fake pregnancy would work I think.

I like this, especially as it pairs Ava and Jordan together against Sonny. Do we know who Ava's OB is? Some unseen doc? Because they could get Britt involved—now it's a high-risk pregnancy—and Ava could tell her that Sonny is threatening her and she needs Britt to go along with the ruse. That way we don't have another Pillowena situation (oh, Kelly Lee!), and it gives Britt something else to do besides fight Liz for stupid Nik.

Ava's stomach pains were an interesting development. If she did indeed get pregnant in April IRL she wouldn't be due until January so she is only like 20 wks pregnant. Way too early to have the baby. A thought occured to me today I hadn't thought of especially since only Jordan is present for her issue. What if the baby doesn't make it but Ava FAKES the rest of her pregnancy to keep herself safe from Sonny. I really thought it odd that Jordan would be trying to partner up with Ava all of a sudden, but only Jordan knowing about the fake pregnancy would work I think.

I think, unless she added padding on purpose, they've obviously SORASed the pregnancy.

I think, unless she added padding on purpose, they've obviously SORASed the pregnancy.

Don't they usually SORAS pregnancies a bit? I don't mind this—it's SORASing once the kid is born that causes the time-line problems.

Orrrrr, it could be Morgan's baby from before Ava and Sonny fucked in a crypt and she didn't know she was preggers until AFTER the Fucking.In.A.Crypt and just assumed that the baby must be Sonny's.

• Love 1

As far a SORAs goes I really haven't seen it with this pregnancy, I just think MW is standing in ways to make the pregnancy more obvious whether on purpose or not. I kind of got the idea Ava does it on purpose to "milk" her condition. TIIC made a big deal of Kiki and Ava feeling the baby kick for the first time the other day and that usually happpens around 15 weeks. But of course soap pregnancy are never very realistic so I guess we'll see soon how far along she is.

Edited by Cattitude

Too bad AJ couldn't impregnate someone before his death so Ava could switch the baby or better yet, Sonny, further screwing AJ over. I fully expect Sonny to cause the Tock, timing with the Jasus/AJ reveal. Sonny will make it all about his man pain and go crazy. We get no trial. We get no Monica on the stand saying Damn you for Sonny taking both her sons. We get no Micheal rage. Well, we might get that. But importantly, this will be Maurice crying and being in man pain. This is Emmy bait, guys.

Ron wants his little gold man statue. Dammit and he will kill all of us to get it. Brace yourselves. We are in for a ride.

Only if he can get us to bother watching it. I won't. I will come here and if Sonny doesn't really, really, really pay for killing AJ.I am on the barge permanently again. Not for just eight years this time. I actually don't think this mess has another eight years.

A thought occured to me today I hadn't thought of especially since only Jordan is present for her issue. What if the baby doesn't make it but Ava FAKES the rest of her pregnancy to keep herself safe from Sonny.

Or, better yet, it turns out that Ava's swelling belly is either a.) a hysterical pregnancy or b.) an abdominal tumor*.  Same thing happens - Ava realizes there is no baby but keeps up the ruse in order to stay alive.

* - hey, if Franco can have a tumor in his head, Ava can have one in her tummy!

• Love 2

I speculate that Michael will will find out the truth about AJ while he's with Rosalie being lied to by her.  Because no character, especially Michael, can know the full truth in any given soap situation.  Morgan/Kiki/Sonny/Carly will try to tell him the truth about Rosalie, but why would he believe these liars?  Sigh.  Hope I'm wrong.  I want Michael with an established character (i.e. Maxie), not another fucking newbie.  

• Love 1

I wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd put it here. I am curious to know what someone would do in Lulu's position if Stravros dies or gets refrozen again or something. She knows she only has limited chances for another baby and in vitro is risky. What would Lulu do with her second embryo knowing it is her and Stravros child? I'd have a really hard time destroying one of my two only chances, but then there is Stravros' DNA involved so I'm not sure, I guess she'd have to let Dante decide how he would feel?

• Love 1

Since it wasn't my decision, as someone who has a very small chance of reproducing, I would not want the embryo. Lulu has had an abortion before, so I don't see her wanting to be reminded everyday of being kidnapped and kind of assaulted. It would be like if Lucky was convinced during the Disco Rape. No mas.

• Love 1
I think Ron has basic big ideas, but no way how to get there so his own short comings plus TG being out for longer messed up more stories than expected. Who knows what his Rosalie plans were? Or even are. Just that now she's got a thing for Morgan, but expected to seduce Micheal and knows about the CarSon sex. I don't get how that would matter to Nina unless she really does want Franco. I'm very not clear if she has feelings for him or if she really does love Silas.

When the casting call went out for Rosalie, it specifically mentioned that the character would be of Mexican heritage. Not Latina or Hispanic, but Mexican.

Right about the same time, Ron started revisiting the Aztec treasure plot, which is of Mexican heritage.

Now Rosalie doesn't have a darn thing to do with the Aztec treasure plot, but it's just like Ron to tie up completely random and nonsensical things like that. So, once she's done inexplicably doing Nina's bidding, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rosalie thrown into the Aztec treasure plot.

• Love 2

When the casting call went out for Rosalie, it specifically mentioned that the character would be of Mexican heritage. Not Latina or Hispanic, but Mexican.

Right about the same time, Ron started revisiting the Aztec treasure plot, which is of Mexican heritage.

Now Rosalie doesn't have a darn thing to do with the Aztec treasure plot, but it's just like Ron to tie up completely random and nonsensical things like that. So, once she's done inexplicably doing Nina's bidding, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rosalie thrown into the Aztec treasure plot.

This just further cements my idea that Victor is her father, maybe her mother was Mexican and an Aztec and Victor is getting the treasure to give to her as a reward for helping him use Nina for.........(that is the part I'm unclear about)

• Love 1
I guess. But Sly Eckert at least makes a little sense than Peter Harrell. Does this mean Fluke will turn out to be Slader? Ha, just joking. Right? ..... Right?

This is pure speculation, and maybe me being a little hopeful, but I am hoping that they got some blowback for how badly the TIIC screwed up Rafe Kovich Jr, and figured that the audience might be even worse if they made Levi Sly Eckert. He might not be as memorable as JJ's Lucky, but he was well liked character. Sly Eckert is the type of character for actors like Justin Hartley or Jay Kenneth Johnson, actors you want to have a place on the canvas, not a character that has proven to be  unpopular with the audience. 

• Love 1

They can fix Rafe. Easy peasy. We never saw Rafe's life till he hit PC. Just say Caleb hid him and switched the babies. Allison went crazy. Boom. We get a good young actor temp in the role. Better yet, let ME reveal he's always been Caleb. Then Ron gets Nina redeemed and ME goes out with a bang.

So. If Victor is not Nathan's father, who is? O said he is a Cassadine. If that's the truth, maybe daddy could be Valentine??? (The Cassadine that even Helena is afraid of??) Or are we supposed to forget that name was ever mentioned? Stavros would be an interesting choice because Nathan would be both Nick's and Britt's brother. I am going to throw out two other suggestions : Victor Jerome and Anthony Zaccara

Edited by ElleMo

My current theory is that Liesl gave birth to Victor's son ans gave that baby to Magdalene, but she switched that baby with the Olivia's son.

So Dante is actually Liesl & Victor's child, and Nathan is Olivia & Sonny's.  

Because of course!

Edited by Tiger

My current theory is that Liesl gave birth to Victor's son ans gave that baby to Magdalene, but she switched that baby with the Olivia's son.

So Dante is actually Liesl & Victor's child, and Nathan is Olivia & Sonny's.  

Because of course!

God, please no.  There are too many messed up paternity/maternity sagas.  I think my head would explode if this were the storyline. 

I think it would be ironic if he were Faison's son but Liesl though he was Victor's.  

Or, possibly, the WSB people loyal to Robert switched the results and he really is Victor's.  Don't know why they would switch the results, but I don't know why most characters do what they do on this show.

• Love 1

Since Dr O said Nathan has to think Victor is his father b/c "the truth" is much worse. I don't think Nathan is even her child. Why wouldn't she have said b/c his real father is much worse if it was just the father thing?

Since Dr. O and Anna have such a bad relationship and Duke hasn't been seen in months, would it work time wise at all for Nathan to Anna and Duke's child that Anna thought died? Could Dr. O have stolen the baby somehow? That might make sense why she gave him to her sister and didn't raise him herself.

Since Dr O said Nathan has to think Victor is his father b/c "the truth" is much worse. I don't think Nathan is even her child. Why wouldn't she have said b/c his real father is much worse if it was just the father thing?

Since Dr. O and Anna have such a bad relationship and Duke hasn't been seen in months, would it work time wise at all for Nathan to Anna and Duke's child that Anna thought died? Could Dr. O have stolen the baby somehow? That might make sense why she gave him to her sister and didn't raise him herself.

Maybe Nathan is really Valentine's.  If Helena is frightened of him, it wouldn't be a stretch that Dr. O is, as well.  Plus, I'd want to see him, and what, exactly, makes him so feared.  But, Ron probably doesn't even know himself.  I doubt he thought that far ahead. 

• Love 1

In my head, Roger Howarth isn't Franco and I've also recast ME as another Cassadine.

Pick the one you want as Nathan's dad. I'll say ME since they look alike. And no I give no fucks about the whole Nina story. None at all. ME has been like 4 characters already. What's one more?

They just need to give in to it and turn ME's character-go-round into a running gag.  Have him switch characters every so often and make it a point to show how the newest one looks exactly like the last and have other characters be confused a bit and then never mention it again.

McBain looks like Caleb looks like Stephen Clay looks like Silas looks like ____________, etc.   

• Love 4