Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

Please, let it be so.Otherwise we'll see some Phantom of the Opera-esque storyline where Stavros seduces Lulu but Lulu to decides to stick with Dante even though because he's good even though he is boring and doesn't understand her artistic soul or whatever, and Stavros will look like a sad little rapist in the background.

• Love 3

I wish they had cast the actor who plays "William". 

He would not only be cheaper than a 'name' like Billy Miller, but also comes without baggage in the sense that 'hey it's another Y&R vet on GH'.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Has the "Fluke is Victor in a mask" theory been debunked? Because tying Rafe to drugs to Fluke to Victor is a Gordian knot unless they are one and the same.

I thought the network mandated no more masks, but I could be wrong.  I don't want to see Fluke is Victor, though.  Hell, I just want the story to end.

• Love 2
Masks for all!

As everyone is all "there, there, it's OK that you killed AJ, you had no choice, Ava tricked you, poor baby," AJ rips off his Sonny mask, "What the hell would this asshole have to do to get you people to realize how awful he is??" 

• Love 6

No matter who Levi's parents are, I have a feeling based on the actor's haircut, that he will turn out to have a twin.

Sonny will hook up with Carly because there isn't another woman on the canvas for him. I can't imagine Anna with him.

Stop! Stop! Don't even put that out in the universe!

It's bad enough y'all are killing my girl in the Elimination Game today -- don't even put her name in the same comment as Sonny's. The writers will get ideas! Terrible, terrible ideas!

• Love 3

I think Nante rescuing the wimmins will be the big Sep premeire week story this year.  Last year it was Sonny's breakdown; year before it was the water story.  If we're lucky, we'll get a "location shoot" from behind Ellen Pompeo's trailer out in the parking lot.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Carly is so dumb. But can you see CD trying to play switched at birth..... overdose Eeyore.

He can turn out to be A.J.'s child by someone other than Carly. He will be vastly relieved that neither the Greaseball or the She-Beast are blood kin to him. When it comes out that Levi is not only the Real MyKill but that he's really the product of a drunken one night stand Sonny & Carly had before the HateSex That Ate Port Charles, Eeyore casts off his Eeyore-ness and, channeling the audience, points and laughs.

• Love 3

I didn't want to believe it, but right now I do - I think "Levi" is Sly Eckert, son of Fluke/Bill. Hence, not being Australian. He's a bad apple from the poisoned tree! Ugh.

I didn't want to believe it, but right now I do - I think "Levi" is Sly Eckert, son of Fluke/Bill. Hence, not being Australian. He's a bad apple from the poisoned tree! Ugh.

Ugh is right, but at least I can buy this connection. In fact, it's the only connection for Levi I will buy. Everything else would be retcon b.s.

Is there anyone on the canvas now who would recognize Sly? How convenient that everyone is in their own bubble...

• Love 2

I have said all along Levi is Sly. Except for the part Sly was a good kid, lived with Luke , Laura and Lucky when his dad was murdered.I think Lucas was to young to have hung with Lucky and Sly. Emily was Luckys friend, and I remember maxie who was much older being much younger than lucky and having a crush on him.

I recently read an interview with TG in SID where he said Fluke was "a mind unconstrained by notions of 'guilt', 'remorse', 'regret', and 'good and evil', with "a heart barren of romance of any kind". That leads me towards two theories of who/what Fluke is:

1. A robot; or

2. A clone.

I speculate that the AJ/Sonny reveal will be all about Michael, while Monica is on some cruise or spa someplace, which we will hear about on twitter. I predict that we won't see Tracy's reaction in the FauxLuke reveal to not only having her company be taken away from her but the fact she was raped, but instead we will see her act even more foolish while the smart men like Michael and Ned come to the rescue of ELQ. 

• Love 1

Did we ever see Nina call Rafe on her cell?  I vaguely remember something, but I am not sure.  I am just pretty sure that the fact she left her cell phone sitting on the table in plain view today is going to lead somewhere.   Or...maybe not. 

I'm waiting for the ball to drop on who Rosie is related to so her ass will have a "reason" to stick around even though she's already overstayed her welcome, imo.

I was so sure it was Micky, but now who knows. Maybe she thinks he's her dad but he really isn't and in a "shocking twist" as only Ron can do she'll end up being someone else's. Hey, what if she's Coleman's daughter? And now I've just disgusted myself...

I brought this over from the daily thread

I think who Rosalie really is will be related to Silas finding that card from where Nina was and we know Victor and Robin are there. Silas made a point to the audiance of saying Rosalie started working for Nina after the move there. We also know Victor was aware Nina had been there and that she somehow "got away from him" or some such nonsense.

I still think part of how they will recon evil Nina is to have Victor or Madeline somehow manipulated her using Rosalie somehow. I think Rosalie won't be related to a who but a what. She will be part of Victor's evil plot somehow.

I live in fear that Rosalie is an Alcazar. I mean, why not throw everyone in, right? I would've been fine with Alcazar showing up last year, but now, with the Jeromes, Fluke, etc. it's just too much mob villain showcase.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
I'm okay with anything that gets me Ted King. I miss him. But no painting this time.

Same here. If Rosalie being an Alcazar is what gets the epic hotness of Ted King back, BRING. IT. ON.

I like my idea of Rosalie being Abby's sister, here to revenge her death by crane (so what if that was in Chicago). Hee.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1