Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I think Puke (love the nickname BTW) is Stefan. Killing of one of Alexis unworthy suitors is totally the crazy loving controlling Stefan way. And Puke seems very interested in Alexis and Sam.  The way he talks is very formal and imperious and very Stefan as well. Plus Stefan has actually spent a lot of time with Luke over the years I could see him  impersonating Luke easily(not that has ever stopped soaps). Isn't Stefan supposed to be wrapped in Robin's story anyway?

Except Fluke was set on killing Alexis at the lake house before TJ showed up and ruined his plan. There's no way I would buy that Stefan would ever consider killing his dear Natasha. 

If "Luke" is really Stefan then it's the most egregious character assassination in the history of television.

There were lot of rumors last fall and winter that Cartini wanted SN ans GF to come back and explain that Laura had been off with Stefan, but allegedly neither one would agree to recurring.

If "Luke" is really Stefan then it's the most egregious character assassination in the history of television.

ITA, Stefan was never that skeevy or classless.

I don't think Ron know's who FauxLuke is at the moment. Just like I don't think Rafe was suppose to be the reckless driver that caused Purina's accident.

Ron was making ot seem as if it were either FauxLuke or Ava, now it's teenage drugged out Rafe all of a sudden.

Spec 1: When the truth comes out about the accident people will blame Julian because he was the one who brought drugs into PC. We will hear that Rafe, would never have been in that situation without the drugs. He needs help not punishment.

Spec 2: Ron will go with Rafe started using drugs because of his guilt from causing the accident. Julian will still be blamed thou.

Why am I putting so much thought into a character I don't care about.

There was also a persistent claim that Sabrina might turn out to be Duke and Anna's kid, thereby making her Robin's half-sister, which I think got sourced as something RC actually did play with for a while, but that never panned out.

I came across a rumor at one point that Sabrina's real father would turn out to be Robert Scorpio, thus making her Robin's half-sister from the other direction.

Apparently there were a lot of people invested in Robin and Sabrina being related somehow.

Spec 1: When the truth comes out about the accident people will blame Julian because he was the one who brought drugs into PC. We will hear that Rafe, would never have been in that situation without the drugs. He needs help not punishment.

Spec 2: Ron will go with Rafe started using drugs because of his guilt from causing the accident. Julian will still be blamed thou.

I'm sure Rafe will try to put some of the blame on Molly and TJ too.

Or he was brainwashed by Helena, she died now he has to go complete his mission to destroy Luke. I don't know but but there is something about how formal his speech is that made me think of the Cassadines. "Buxom" is not a word you hear in conversation often but is very in line with the pseodo-Gothic way the Cassadine's have always spoken. I supposed it could be Zombie Mikos or Jery Jacks for that reason. Maybe I just wish Stefan would come back though, he was always a fave of mine.

Does anyone else think this might have been a better story for Lulu and Dante than their eight millionth pregnancy storyline?  Or even jobless, no life outside of his love triangle Lucas, who actually lived in the brownstone for a decent chunk of his childhood?

Brought this over from the spoiler topic, because it was an offshoot that is NOT spoilery.

In all honesty, I spent most of the JMB/Lulu years not watching the show. I was watching when she first came on, and dropped off about the time of the abortion storyline. It had absolutely nothing to do with her, it was just a different time, and I just fell away from the show.

Now that said, I got sucked back in when they were prepping for the 50th anniversary (DAMN YOU, DVR, making it so easy!), with all the vets coming back, the Nurses' Ball resurrection, etc. I saw a couple of episodes with JMB, and then sat through the horrible finding Lulu story with Stavros (yuck. 'Scuse me, I'm going to go shower, BRB). And so all I've really seen is the baby rabies. Again, yuck.

I'd love to see Dante and Lulu have a story about 1) finding a new place to live (seriously, their current abode is ridiculous for a family); 2) Lulu going back to work, and finding daycare; 3) Dante and Lulu supporting Olivia, after Sonny being an asshat; 4) Dante and Lulu doing ANYTHING but focusing on another baby. Get a haircut, buy a car, read a book.

My favorite, and the most important; #1, finding an appropriate living space. Actually, they could move into one of the various living spaces in the Brownstone. That would be a nice touch, having Lulu move in where her aunt used to live.

• Love 3
(edited)

Lulu and Dante periodically complain about their apartment being too small for three people, so it would be a natural move to get a place in the brownstone. It might also release some people from their bubbles and have them interact with different characters. This show desperately needs that.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
(edited)

It would be so great if the Brownstone renovation could bring in Lulu/Dante, Lucas, and any other characters currently in story line bubble hell. I'm actually really excited about this, which is probably not good, but oh well, it's fine to be excited about something!

Oh, also, Nathan should move there to get away from Levi and then he can meet Lucas and discover he's bi!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

It might also release some people from their bubbles and have them interact with different characters. This show desperately needs that.

This. 

I hate being one of those old people who likes to talk about the "olden days" but years ago, everyone interacted with each other. The older characters interacted with the younger characters, the A, B and C storylines involved a lot of people and sometimes mixed. Now, everyone, as you said, is in their own bubbles and barely interact or in some cases, even see the other people in town. It's ridiculous. 

This regime also doesn't seem to be interested in people having friendships. Occasionally they'll throw us a bone and have two people meeting for lunch but Maxie and Sam should be meeting up and talking about the current state of their lives. Lulu also needs to escape from the baby rabies bubble. And Patrick needs male friends. This is why he's a blubbering mess all the time. He has no one to talk to! 

I really enjoyed it when Britt and Brad met up and were hanging out at the Rib, same with Maxie and Levi. The show needs more of that to go along with everything else that is happening so maybe the Brownstone being resurrected will help with that. 

Or maybe I'm totally delusional in thinking anything like that will happen. 

I think I would like Sonny himself to confess to AJ's murder. Or maybe Tracy, to make up to Michael for being a jerk to AJ or the PCPD actually catches the right person and Anna does the spilling/arresting. Anyone but Franco! boo hoo. Well maybe, not, say Kiki or Silas or Rafe either.

I had a terrific dream the other night where all of Sonny's "biological" children turned out not to be his - Kristina turned out to be Jax's, Morgan turned out to be Alcazar's, and Dante turned out to be the son of Some Guy Olivia had a one night stand with shortly before hooking up with Sonny.  Ava's pregnancy turned out to be well-placed padding.

I woke up smiling...

• Love 4

Nina has shown far too much fascination with Jason. This is because it's about revenge.

She will discover him and Robin while looking into her mother's machinations (with Victor Cassadine, who is likely Nina's biological father). She will befriend him, and because everything has to be about soap star Michelle Stafford first, instead of the show going for a Patrick/Robin/Jason/Sam quad, I fear they will have Nina seduce Jason as revenge on Sam for taking Silas.

I hope I'm wrong and they go with what I thought was ideal. But I doubt it.

At some point, Nina's nurse will likely suffer a bout of guilt about her role in Nina's evil scehmes, but will be snuffed out by someone (Nina or Madeline, probably) before she can tell anyone.

I fear they will have Nina seduce Jason as revenge on Sam for taking Silas.

Good luck with that. Sam had a hard time seducing Jason, and they were married. But I'm sure something like that will go happen.

If Jason returns, it means Carly will feel grateful to Robin, heh. That might be worth Jason coming back. And, Monica gets a living kid.

Nathan's dropped accent confirms he's a con artist, but I'm saying there's more. I'm speculating that Connie/George/MacKenzie is being kept away from Maxie on purpose, to the point that Judgy Wudgy is in someone's pocket to keep ruling against Maxie and that Ellie was set up across the country on purpose. She may be a Lante baby or with some other purpose against Maxie/Felicia.

(MacKenzie: A TWoPism against the renaming of swapped babies).

(edited)
Nathan's dropped accent confirms he's a con artist

I think that's jumping the gun a bit. It would be completely idiotic for Levi to squeal to the judge on Nathan and use his Australian accent. (By the standards of this show, that makes Levi a criminal mastermind, heh.) Of course Levi is Up to No Good, but at this point it's because Nathan threatens Levi's relationship with Maxie. That can exist separately from any other nefarious schemes Levi might have.

Edited by dubbel zout
I think that's jumping the gun a bit. It would be completely idiotic for Levi to squeal to the judge on Nathan and use his Australian accent. (By the standards of this show, that makes Levi a criminal mastermind, heh.) Of course Levi is Up to No Good, but at this point it's because Nathan threatens Levi's relationship with Maxie. That can exist separately from any other nefarious schemes Levi might have.

Yup. Should have added his "ooooo! Pretty Aztec necklace" at the Nurses Ball and him reading about the Aztecs. He may still be just jealous of Maxie, but Felicia is definitely on his radar.

Yup. Should have added his "ooooo! Pretty Aztec necklace" at the Nurses Ball and him reading about the Aztecs. He may still be just jealous of Maxie, but Felicia is definitely on his radar.

When did we see him reading up on Aztecs? I ask because, I remember his comment on Felicia's necklace, but I thought that was the last time he'd mentioned anything Aztec related. I also remember thinking that it was presumptive of a lot of people to think that because he commented on Felicia's necklace that he was some con artist after the Aztec treasure, but I'd change my tune if he's also got some book on the Aztecs as well. 

When and/or if Jason returns, how will he feel about the fact that Sonny killed AJ and Snarly covered it up. I think that he may not be very happy with them.

I don't know. It's not as if Jason and AJ made up and were on good terms, let alone friendly. Last time that both AJ and Jason were on the show, Jason didn't give two FUCKS about AJ. The only person or rather, relationship, or lack thereof, seemed to be with Alan, who died during the Metro Hotel crisis.

• Love 1

Good luck with that. Sam had a hard time seducing Jason, and they were married. But I'm sure something like that will go happen.

If Jason returns, it means Carly will feel grateful to Robin, heh. That might be worth Jason coming back. And, Monica gets a living kid.

Yeah, but it's the worst of her kids.  It's like telling a kid "oh, wait, there is one more piece of candy in your Halloween stash!  But it's a piece of candy corn." 

• Love 1

When did we see him reading up on Aztecs? I ask because, I remember his comment on Felicia's necklace, but I thought that was the last time he'd mentioned anything Aztec related. I also remember thinking that it was presumptive of a lot of people to think that because he commented on Felicia's necklace that he was some con artist after the Aztec treasure, but I'd change my tune if he's also got some book on the Aztecs as well.

Didn't he tell Flea that he read up on the Aztec Jewels because of her.

When and/or if Jason returns, how will he feel about the fact that Sonny killed AJ and Snarly covered it up. I think that he may not be very happy with them.

If he comes back as Jason Q or even has some Q memories restored, he won't be very happy.  If he comes back as Jason Morgan he'll shrug and say, "A.J. had it coming".

Yeah, but it's the worst of her kids.  It's like telling a kid "oh, wait, there is one more piece of candy in your Halloween stash!  But it's a piece of candy corn."

I actually like candy corn.  So I would compare Jason to an old, stale breath mint with something fuzzy stuck on it.

Poor Monica.  Why can't she catch a damn break already?  I haven't even been watching, but it's gross that they brought AJ back to life just to kill him again. 

• Love 2

I will scream AJ is not dead to the mountains.

Anyway, I will speculate based on today and yesterday that we are headed for the reveal of AJ's murderer. Good. I also think Micheal will go back to his crazy, angry roots. Someone may die by the axe handle yet again. Let it be Kiki.

I want to speculate. I speculate that Franco will either A.) Be stopped by the glittery hoohah or B.) Tell Micheal and we get Micheal not believing him and weeks of Micheal slowly questioning people around him and thinking. I'll take it if it's not Sonny sympathetic and we get SK flashbacks. I especially want flashbacks from Halloween 2012 when he told Micheal about the meat hook and when Micheal saw that Sonny has Connie tied to a chair in the warehouse of Sonnybucks. Bonus points if there is a line about how Carly trusted Franco, so why shouldn't Micheal believe him. I also think Kiki's bitch ass needs/will be brought into this. We will be headed for the Micheal/Lauren breakup.

I think that Rafe stole Silas's car. TJ gave the title to Jordan after the accident. Don't most people keep their titles in the glove box? I just think the description is a stupid anvil.

Did Sonny ever get around to burying his "dead" brother, Ric? Or did it happen off screen?

I think they are saving Ric's funeral for Carly to cheat on Franco with Sonny. You know Carly won't be outdone by SonAvabitch. Maybe they will do it in the church vestibule during the service to beat CryptSex

If TJ got his car stolen by Rafe, this story screws two kids over. I may not like him that much, but if Ron wants to push me? I'll choose the legacy character over a towel that the father was like whatever about mostly till the end of time. Yeah, send another teen to prison. Because that works out so well. And my dear Jasus can TJ get a break? Like, can he win the lottery or something? I don't want Argo and The Boobs going after two troubled teens.

Oh you know TJ and Molly HAVE to have a reason to go on the lamb this summer, so I think the dynamicsnoozo of Argo and The Boobs(Best nickname EVAR that I'm totally stealing) will be chasing them, but it will all be a misunderstanding. TJ will realize they think he did it and run b/c he is afraid, while Argo and The Boobs will have to chase them down to tell them they understand. Now THAT seems totally a story Ron would do, ridiculously boring.

• Love 1

But you have to add in The Nina cackling in the darkness, yanking Dr Sleepy's roots out while being oh so helpless and blackmailing Rafe Beiber Barrett. Argo and The Boobs will have sex in the revived hot but only to be interrupted by Robin and NuBorg. But its going to be all Robin's fault. Because Robin is the new Kevin Buchanan.

I just want to know how Pwincess Swabweena fits into this? Like will she be with Puss in Boots or be alone, waiting for a new shiny prince?

(edited)

Anyway, I will speculate based on today and yesterday that we are headed for the reveal of AJ's murderer. Good. I also think Micheal will go back to his crazy, angry roots.

I assume we'll get this reveal by Nov sweeps latest.  I don't know how good the reveal will be considering Sonny and Carly are acting like their normal selves.  Sonny did his classic shaking head move when Franco honestly noted Sonny killed AJ, so maybe he should be less accusatory toward the brain-tumored violent guy.  Sonny killed AJ and Carly is complicit in the aftermath.  Michael should have his whole world turned upside down as he seems to give both parents the extreme benefit of the doubt.  

I'm afraid the reveal will be mitigated by Morgan or Kiki or Franco telling him first.  I want Michael to find out from Ava or in public at some big event.  The Waterfront Project Party?  

I also want Maxie to ask Michael for a job at ELQ.  I want this dreamed for pairing to begin.  

Edited by sunflower

You give Ron too much credit. November is Jasus revival month. Jasus will save the show. Can I get a NuBorg? NuBorg! I speculate that Franco will tell Mikey and then just spend weeks messing with people while wearing suits. Then Franco will go out by the hand of Orange Glow. That will be what Sonny goes to jail for. It effectively pisses everyone off, gives MB vacay time, gives space for the Puke reveal, and ushers Roger off the show. I speculate he is strolling out the door.

Please don't let TJ be the name on the computer... with Rafe stealing his car. Guy has been through enough.

Brought this over from the episode discussion thread - I've been thinking for quite a while now that Ron will have it be Rafe having taken TJ's car for a coked up joy ride.  We had scenes a while back of TJ showing off his new car to Alexis and Molly, so I'm guessing that new car will be the one Sam and Patrick find out was repaired right after the accident.  And then it will go one of two directions - Molly doesn't believe TJ when he claims it wasn't him, and she gets involved with Rafe (who will get over his guilt about causing the accident once the accident inadvertently leads Molly into his arms), leading to Molly ending up somehow endangered because of Rafe's coke habit, or Molly will believe TJ (or she knows he's innocent because the two of them were together, but everyone thinks she's just trying to give him an alibi), and they end up doing the old soap summer staple of teens on the run (most likely to NYC, where approximately 75% of soap teens on the run flee). 

(edited)

I need timeline help.

Per the garage owner, the accident happened in April. When did TJ get the car? I thought it was later.

I know with Ron it doesn't really matter but I need to know for me.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

I need timeline help.

Per the garage owner, the accident happened in April. When did TJ get the car? I thought it was later.

I know with Ron it doesn't really matter but I need to know for me.

I'm sure all discrepancies will be cleared up on Ron's Twitter feed. 

• Love 3

I'm sure all discrepancies will be cleared up on Ron's Twitter feed.

This made me laugh so hard because it's sad but true.

I gave up Ron's twitter when I could no longer string together 2-3 word sentances after viewing it.

I'm hoping TJ isn't revealed as the driver. I just don't have an idea who else they will announce Monday. I doubt it's Rafe, yet. Ron likes going in circles with stories for a while.

Wait, I've figured out Ron's explanation:  Rafe talked to Johnny's guys, they said that TJ had his eye on this car and had been saving up for it.  Rafe took the car out on the world's longest test drive, caused the accident, got it repaired, and then got it back to the car lot, where TJ bought it shortly after.  

• Love 1
(edited)

April 25th was the accident. May 20 something TJ is shown handing Jordan the title while she's in the cell. Day before that, he mentions cruising in the car to Shawn. He leaves and Shawn attacks a bush.

Rafe Beiber Barrett stole Silas's car and lied about getting it fixed.

ETA: Silas could have offscreen bought Rafe a car. That could be it. Sam wouldn't cover for TJ, but she would cover Little Orphan Rafe.

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm hoping TJ isn't revealed as the driver. I just don't have an idea who else they will announce Monday. I doubt it's Rafe, yet. Ron likes going in circles with stories for a while.

I hope they don't do an attempt at a fake-out with TJ as well.  But I think the car may have been Silas', & that it's his name on the computer come Monday.

Silas could have offscreen bought Rafe a car. That could be it. Sam wouldn't cover for TJ, but she would cover Little Orphan Rafe.

I think if Sam were to cover for one, she'd cover for the other.  But I don't think she'll cover for either.  Patrick can just turn the computer monitor towards him & see for himself after all.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 1
(edited)

Didn't they already have a Who Killed a Baby With a Car mystery on this show (when Luke accidentally hit Jake but nobody knew it was him at first)?  

Seriously, what is wrong this show?   Why is that the plot they want to re-do?

My unspoiled speculation is that Patrick will cease to care who caused Gabriel's death once he starts sleeping with Sam.  Patrick has his priorities, you know ...

But its going to be all Robin's fault.

Well, that's a given.  Because Robin cannot have one minute of happiness, ever.  It's written into the City Charter.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1

Didn't they already have a Who Killed a Baby With a Car mystery on this show (when Luke accidentally hit Jake but nobody knew it was him at first)?

Seriously, what is wrong this show? Why is that the plot they want to re-do?

Sadly they've done this same type of story since then with Johnny ran Star, Cole & Hope off the road. Killing Cole & Hope. We had months of Starr saying ColaAndHope or HopeAndCole.

I hope it's Silas' car because I don't care about Silas.

• Love 1