Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
GHScorpiosRule

From Across The Pond: Royal Weddings and Scandals

57 minutes ago, Domenicholas said:

Yeah, so the next time the British tabloids want to whine about Meghan breaking protocol by wearing black nail polish or closing a car door or "forcing" Harry to avoid them like the plague, I'm going to bring up that PRINCE ANDREW IS FRIENDS WITH A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE WHO "ALLEGEDLY" RAN AN UNDERAGE SEX TRAFFICKING RING! 

Andrew? Andrew?  Who is Andrew? 

When royal "reporters" are more steamed over a biracial duchess then a blood member of the royal family hanging with and (allegedly) partaking of a convicted pedophile's offerings, you know  priorities are beyond f**ked up.  

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Like 15

So far Meghan is holding her own just like Kate has done.  She lets them hang themselves.

Personally I would love to read that Piers Morgan is found out in some kind of scandal.  It would do my heart good.

• Like 18

6 hours ago, MissAlmond said:

Andrew? Andrew?  Who is Andrew? 

When royal "reporters" are more steamed over a biracial duchess then a blood member of the royal family hanging with and (allegedly) partaking of a convicted pedophile's offerings, you know  priorities are beyond f**ked up.  

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the British press had been issued some sort of gag order to keep them from talking about it - sort of like what William did regarding the Rose Hanbury rumors, but with more "forceful" backing from the British government.  I mean, the government already stepped in to shield Andrew from being deposed by Virginia Roberts' lawyers (and this was in 2015 - they've been protecting him for years), and given the names already associated with this business, it's not out of the realm of possibility that there are some as yet unnamed politicians and/or media people who were also involved with Epstein and think that by protecting Andrew, they can protect themselves, too.  Once this tree really gets shaking who knows how many powerful men are going to fall out of it.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

So who all has been involved in protecting Prince Andrew? And does his involvement with Epstein have anything to do with why his brother Charles doesn't like him much? (I'm not very familiar with Andrew and his history.)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, GaT said:

Definitely a mistep for Meghan, I bet Andrew is happy.

Meghan Markle's Security Shuts Down Fan Photos at Wimbledon

Or a bullshit story pushed to distract from the real news story involving a member of the Royal Family. Because funny that this is only being shared now when Meghan was at this match how many days ago?

The woman who is claiming this has changed her story at least three different times of where she was apparently sitting that she heard this demand made. It started that she was next to Meghan, except people quickly pulled up the picture receipts showing that's not possible because there were many empty seats next to Meghan and her friends. 

And then they pulled up the other receipts showing Meghan interacting with a child as she was leaving and many people taking pictures with their phone. There was one guy who literally had his phone practically up in Meghan's face and the pictures show the RPO clearly going up to him and letting him know he was getting too close. That is not equivalent to a demand was made of no pictures taken at all. 

But it's all good. Karma is a real fucking thing. They'll keep trying it with Meghan but let's see who really loses in the end when it's all said and done. 

• Like 21

45 minutes ago, GaT said:

Definitely a mistep for Meghan, I bet Andrew is happy.

Meghan Markle's Security Shuts Down Fan Photos at Wimbledon

How? I know it will be made to be all about Meghan but even if it is a misstep it’s on her security team not her. I don’t understand what is even all the bad about what she said happened. A member of Meghan’s security team went up to a known member of the press and asked her politely to not take pictures of The Duchess. I just can’t work up any outrage over that. 

26 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Or a bullshit story pushed to distract from the real news story involving a member of the Royal Family. Because funny that this is only being shared now when Meghan was at this match how many days ago?

The woman who is claiming this has changed her story at least three different times of where she was apparently sitting that she heard this demand made. It started that she was next to Meghan, except people quickly pulled up the picture receipts showing that's not possible because there were many empty seats next to Meghan and her friends. 

And then they pulled up the other receipts showing Meghan interacting with a child as she was leaving and many people taking pictures with their phone. There was one guy who literally had his phone practically up in Meghan's face and the pictures show the RPO clearly going up to him and letting him know he was getting too close. That is not equivalent to a demand was made of no pictures taken at all. 

But it's all good. Karma is a real fucking thing. They'll keep trying it with Meghan but let's see who really loses in the end when it's all said and done. 

Exactly. Every bit of this is distraction and punishment for Harry and Meghan drawing their own boundaries. 

• Like 20

6 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

The woman who is claiming this has changed her story at least three different times of where she was apparently sitting that she heard this demand made.

Her daughter also is an editor at the paper that "broke" the all important story.  

5 hours ago, Dani said:

Every bit of this is distraction and punishment for Harry and Meghan drawing their own boundaries. 

Exactly and punishment for Harry not marrying an English rose.  Ingrid Seward basically admitted it on Gayle King's show.  

9 hours ago, Steph J said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the British press had been issued some sort of gag order to keep them from talking about it

I could see this being true.  However, using the only person of color as a shield by feigning outrage over godparents and pictures is not the smart way to go about it.   It makes the British press look even dumber then they already are.  Because what reporter leans hard on godparents/photographs while ignoring a pedophile?  

6 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

That day is closer then a lot of people think.  

• Like 14

Yeah, virtually getting the pitchforks out re the Duchess of Sussex opting to have her son's Christening private and not wanting to be overwhelmed watching a sporting event while totally ignoring the Duke of York's dubious ties definitely seems a case of obsessing about a splinter in someone's else's eye while ignoring a beam in one's own! 

• Like 19

It looks like there was a family outing today:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-step-161412541.html

Lovely.

There are some more pictures in this one:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/archie-goes-to-polo-match-in-meghan-s-arms-as-duchess-joins-kate-and-cambridge-kids-to-watch-william-and-harry-play-charity-match/ar-AAE8iQb?ocid=ob-fb-enus-280#image=AAE8iQb_2|1

I love it. Just two families getting together to spend the day together. The kids opening the trunk and then huddling inside to eat their snacks was priceless. I know some people will roll their eyes at those "Stars Are Just Like Us!" columns, but pictures like this prove it. It doesn't matter that these people are royalty, they look just like any other family hanging out and having a good time.

Edited by Camille
  • Like 18

13 hours ago, Camille said:

It looks like there was a family outing today:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-step-161412541.html

Lovely.

There are some more pictures in this one:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/archie-goes-to-polo-match-in-meghan-s-arms-as-duchess-joins-kate-and-cambridge-kids-to-watch-william-and-harry-play-charity-match/ar-AAE8iQb?ocid=ob-fb-enus-280#image=AAE8iQb_2|1

I love it. Just two families getting together to spend the day together. The kids opening the trunk and then huddling inside to eat their snacks was priceless. I know some people will roll their eyes at those "Stars Are Just Like Us!" columns, but pictures like this prove it. It doesn't matter that these people are royalty, they look just like any other family hanging out and having a good time.

Those pictures of Louis wearing sunglasses are adorable. I love that in the midst of all the drama the people at the center of just keep living their lives in the way that works for them. 

They also highlight that no pictures on private outings is royal protocol and not the result of diva behavior. I enjoy seeing them but it’s so clear they were taken from a far away. 

Edited by Dani
  • Like 7

My fave part is that it seems like Meghan is deliberately holding Archie low on her chest and covering his face so that the tabloids can't take any clear photos and make money off them. She and Harry are making them even crazier. Ha!

• Like 16

Archie looks to have grown so much. His legs look very long. LOL

Meghan may have been holding him low to prevent the tabloids from getting pics of him, but it kind of looked uncomfortable the way she was carrying him. My first thought upon seeing those pics was that she needed a wrap carrier. It’s stylish and she’d still be able to hide Archie’s face, if that was her goal, and be holding him in a manner that’s more comfortable. 

• Like 3

Anyone else wish she nursed Archie in public?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

The ridiculous story that people weren't allowed to take photos of her was shot down, so, now, a week later, we discover that Meghan had the audacity to wear jeans.  From what I read, it appears that jeans are considered too casual for the royal box, but, on July 4, Meghan wasn't sitting in the royal box.  Nor did anyone ever say that she wanted to sit there, tried to sit there, was tossed out of there for being underdressed.  The palace specifically stated she was there as a private citizen to watch her friend, Serena Williams, play and she sat in the area where the athletes' friends and family sit.  Good God!

• Like 21

Just now, doodlebug said:

Nor did anyone ever say that she wanted to sit there, tried to sit there, was tossed out of there for being underdressed.  The palace specifically stated she was there as a private citizen to watch her friend, Serena Williams, play and she sat in the area where the athletes' friends and family sit.  Good God!

You just have to laugh but hey, we live in the click bait age where many will just go by a headline and the tabloids know this. I love that the story was that she was such a nightmare and made things difficult for the organizers, showing up in her jeans knowing that it was not allowed in the Royal Box. 

The actual facts - the Royal Box is only on center court. Meghan would have known she wasn't going to be on center court because there's a little thing called the order of play that's released the day before the next day's matches that indicate where each match is going to be.  And the order of play for the day in question, made it clear that one Serena Williams was playing on Court 1, not Center Court. 

Also, the notion that jeans aren't allowed at all period is bullshit because Meghan wore jeans previously to Wimbledon, in 2017, when as a private citizen she watched Serena play in the friends and family box. 

It's so obvious what's going on here. The tabloids need Meghan because her name draws clicks but well they hate her because they're racist and vile. However they're still entitled enough to believe that they could constantly attack her and Harry and Meghan would just say, "okay".

Instead Harry and Meghan fought back in the simplest but most effective way, cut off their money source. All the talk about protocol and tradition for the christening and the birth was bullshit. They were pressed because the way Harry and Meghan did it meant no exclusive shots for them which means no money. That's what they're angry about.

Also the fact is the U.K. tabloid press has always had a disturbing relationship with the Royals or hell all public figures. They essentially bully and viciously attack the individual to the point where the individual agrees to throw them some crumbs in exchange for favorable press. It's not a secret. And it's worked for decades. However, they underestimate Harry's deep loathing for them and Meghan's strong will. And so it's like a stale mate. They're getting angrier and angrier and more vicious and the more bile they spew, the more Harry and Meghan dig their heels in. 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

It's so obvious what's going on here. The tabloids need Meghan because her name draws clicks but well they hate her because they're racist and vile. However they're still entitled enough to believe that they could constantly attack her and Harry and Meghan would just say, "okay".

Instead Harry and Meghan fought back in the simplest but most effective way, cut off their money source. All the talk about protocol and tradition for the christening and the birth was bullshit. They were pressed because the way Harry and Meghan did it meant no exclusive shots for them which means no money. That's what they're angry about.

Also the fact is the U.K. tabloid press has always had a disturbing relationship with the Royals or hell all public figures. They essentially bully and viciously attack the individual to the point where the individual agrees to throw them some crumbs in exchange for favorable press. It's not a secret. And it's worked for decades. However, they underestimate Harry's deep loathing for them and Meghan's strong will. And so it's like a stale mate. They're getting angrier and angrier and more vicious and the more bile they spew, the more Harry and Meghan dig their heels in. 

Good for them. I know Meghan knew what she was signing up for by marrying into the Royal Family, but who says things have to stay exactly the way they have been for years? Maybe some of the stupid, unreasonable, illogical 'rules' will change. Or maybe they'll just continue to ignore them. I just hope it doesn't cause distress for them as a couple or on Archie. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Camille said:

And, of course, why has the press decided to talk about how Meghan was holding her child?  Because it just so happens that she was holding him in just the right position to generally prevent the photographers present from getting a clear shot of his face.  Probably deliberate on her part and something the press needs to harp about in hopes she won't continue to do it.  Photos are money.

• Like 10

On 7/9/2019 at 1:03 PM, truthaboutluv said:

ol...this is just hilariously pathetic at this point.

But what isn't funny and in more actual real, relevant news. 

https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-relationship-royal-family.html

With Jeffery Epstein Locked Up, These are Nervous Times for His Friends and Enablers

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-real-royal-scandal-isnt-meghan-or-rose-hanbury-its-prince-andrew

Now I'm not a Brit but call me crazy, I think I'd be more interested in the fact that my "tax payer dollars" was going towards funding the lifestyle of man flying around to have sex with underage girls - allegedly

The really interesting thing to me in the current NYC investigation is the seizure of , in the words of the NY Attorney General's office, "hundreds, if not thousands," of photos and videos, "including some underage girls,"  when the feds busted into Epstein's townhouse.  I am not a betting woman, but boy howdy I would bet serious money that these pictures include not just Epstein's happy memories wank-off collection - but his BLACKMAIL FILE.   Pictures and videos not just of the teenage girls but of the girls in action with the men for whom he had procured them.  Just like any pimp or madam would do, to protect themselves.   I'm sure the existence of this blackmail file is what protected him in Florida - let's see if it protects him in New York,  in the current AOC age here.  Asshole.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Like 2
  • Useful 7

1 hour ago, BW Manilowe said:

If it wasn’t for a larger narrative those quotes would be hilarious. Thankfully she didn’t ask to or even want to do something that they would have had to tell her no if she had asked. 

That’s like saying, “I was out to lunch and thankfully that woman over there didn’t ask to sit with me and eat my food.”

Edited by Dani
  • Like 4

Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton’s Polo Outing Was “Orchestrated Front,” Says Royal Biographer

This story just popped up my newsfeed and it reminded me that I saw some of the non-cropped versions of those photos. The photographer was so far away that I found it more than little disturbing and voyeuristic. To see someone now try and claim that Kate and Meghan would be pleased that those photos are out infuriates me. 

I would post a link but the website seems to be down. 

• Surprise 2

25 minutes ago, Dani said:

Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton’s Polo Outing Was “Orchestrated Front,” Says Royal Biographer

This story just popped up my newsfeed and it reminded me that I saw some of the non-cropped versions of those photos. The photographer was so far away that I found it more than little disturbing and voyeuristic. To see someone now try and claim that Kate and Meghan would be pleased that those photos are out infuriates me. 

I would post a link but the website seems to be down. 

I did like that the author of the article's response to the claim of orchestration was 'who cares?'  They're not bothering anyone, they don't have to be best friends, they're not having fistfights in the streets.  Why should anyone care if Meghan and Kate are close or not?  For that matter, William and Harry, although brothers, are two entirely different people and there is no reason they should be joined at the hip for the rest of their lives even if they are the best of friends in addition to being siblings.  Much ado about nothing. 

If either Kate or Meghan hadn't gone to the match, there would've been an outcry that one was deliberately avoiding the other.  If they'd both gone but stood on opposite sides of the field, that would've been a sign of something or other, too.  Maybe they both wanted to watch their husbands play polo, maybe they don't mind spending time together at these kinds of events even if they're not besties.  Once again, who cares?

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, ratgirlagogo said:

I am not a betting woman, but boy howdy I would bet serious money that these pictures include not just Epstein's happy memories wank-off collection - but his BLACKMAIL FILE.

ITA.  The minute I heard Epstein had hidden photos, I didn't think happy wank-off memories.  I thought Blackmail Collection.  Like I said in other forum, if Epstein goes down, he's taking the others along with him. 

THIS is the only (allegedly) royal scandal I'm keeping my eyes on. No tabloid nonsensical clickbait on jeans, which can be worn on Court 1, or how any woman choses to hold her baby, is going to distract me from it either. 

• Like 18

One, the photos of baby royals tailgating are the best. Two, if these images turned up in a pre-Meghan time, Kate would be getting so much shit for her lown born ways corrupting the future of the dyansty. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Well Serena is in the Finals of Wimbledon, so naturally her friend is going to go support her. And Kate often attends the Women's and Men's Finals since Wimbledon is her patronage. So sure enough, she and Meghan will be at the Women's Final again this year. That should give the tabloids another week of headlines. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well Serena is in the Finals of Wimbledon, so naturally her friend is going to go support her. And Kate often attends the Women's and Men's Finals since Wimbledon is her patronage. So sure enough, she and Meghan will be at the Women's Final again this year. That should give the tabloids another week of headlines.  

Like Seer Emily, I looked into the future and already read the Wimbledon headlines.  But my crystal ball is blocked by gossipmonger energy on important matters so what's Andrew up to today?  

• Laugh 15

3 hours ago, MissAlmond said:

Like Seer Emily, I looked into the future and already read the Wimbledon headlines.  But my crystal ball is blocked by gossipmonger energy on important matters so what's Andrew up to today?  

Per the Royal Family's IG page he was in Yorkshire yesterday re-opening the Edwardian Gardens.

From Harper’s BazaarDuchesses Meghan and Catherine to Attend Wimbledon Together Saturday

The Duchesses, & Sisters-in-Law, are expected to sit together, in the Royal Box (as they did last year), & watch Meghan’s friend, Serena Williams, play against Simona Halep on Centre Court for the Wimbledon Ladies’ Singles Championship on Saturday.

Catherine will return to the courts on Sunday with her husband, Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, to watch the Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Singles Championship match. Catherine & William also attended last year’s Gentlemen’s Singles Championship match.

• Like 5

If I have to see a headline in which some idiot “body language expert” decides they hate each other based on elbow height . . .

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Kate and Meghan at Wimbledon today. Pippa is there too, sitting next to Kate. 

I like the color of Kate's dress but not the style. There are pics out there that show the full dress and it looks weird and bunchy like it doesn't fit right.

ETA full-length photos of both ladies' outfits and of them scratching each others' eyes out, I mean talking like normal people. I like Meghan's skirt.

Edited by Minneapple
  • Like 13

I just want to feed Kate.  She must be size negative zero.

I like Meghan’s outfit separately but not a big fan of them together.  I would’ve worn maybe a royal blue or black top.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Minneapple said:

Kate and Meghan at Wimbledon today. Pippa is there too, sitting next to Kate. 

I like the color of Kate's dress but not the style. There are pics out there that show the full dress and it looks weird and bunchy like it doesn't fit right.

ETA full-length photos of both ladies' outfits and of them scratching each others' eyes out, I mean talking like normal people. I like Meghan's skirt.

Kate's dress looks better when she is standing still on the court in other picture.  As Kate often does, the dress was worn before on the Canadian trip in 2016.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DkNNy79 said:

I like Meghan’s outfit separately but not a big fan of them together.  I would’ve worn maybe a royal blue or black top.

Love the color of Kate’s dress but not a fan of the style. And I agree. She is a little too skinny. I don’t recall her being that thin before marrying Will. You’d never know she’s had three kids, which is great! But I still think she could use a few extra pounds. 

Liked Meghan’s outfit and hair. She looks very comfortable. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DkNNy79 said:

I just said the same thing on the tennis thread. If cameras add ten pounds, I can't imagine how scary skinny Kate looks in person. I always thought she looked best right after giving birth, where she had more fullness to her figure and face. I seriously hope she's okay.

I thought Meghan looked nice, as did Pippa.

• Like 5

Kate was very thin like this immediately after her wedding, I think.  Since she didn't get pregnant until 18 months after the wedding, there was a bit of speculation about how she might be having troubling conceiving due to how thin she was.  Of course, the speculators had no idea about whether she and William were actually trying, or if they had decided to delay a baby.  I always thought it was the latter, a conscious decision to give Kate some time to adjust to Royal life.  I believe William was very aware of how overwhelmed his mother was in her first year in the RF, and that her pregnancy and his birth contributed to that.  Kate is naturally a very thin person (takes after her mom, as does PIppa, in that way) and she seems quite dedicated to fitness and healthy eating.  But I agree, I think she would look better with a little more weight.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

With Pippa sitting next to Meghan at Wimbledon, I found the resemblance between them striking. If I didn't know any better, and someone asked me to guess which one of the other two women were Pippa's sister, I would have guessed Meghan. (Note: I don't think there's anything to a "Harry secretly had the hots for Pippa" line here, I just think that it's a funny coincidence/resemblance.)

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

I have never seen this Pippa and Meghan resemblance some have pushed since Harry started dating Meghan. I find Pippa hard in the face and am always shocked when I remember she's actually the younger sister between her and Kate.

I've just never found that woman attractive. Of course I never saw the amazing ass that got her 15 minutes of fame either. Sorry, not sorry, I find the Pippa and Meghan comparisons almost insulting to Meghan. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 14

6 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I have never seen this Pippa and Meghan resemblance some have pushed since Harry started dating Meghan.

Never.  I have never seen it.    

8 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

always shocked when I remember she's actually the younger sister between her and Kate.

This too.  Pippa has always looked older than Kate.  

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, ombelico said:

With Pippa sitting next to Meghan at Wimbledon, I found the resemblance between them striking. If I didn't know any better, and someone asked me to guess which one of the other two women were Pippa's sister, I would have guessed Meghan. (Note: I don't think there's anything to a "Harry secretly had the hots for Pippa" line here, I just think that it's a funny coincidence/resemblance.)

I've always noticed it as well. Something about the eyes and nose. 

1 hour ago, Calvada said:

Kate was very thin like this immediately after her wedding, I think.  Since she didn't get pregnant until 18 months after the wedding, there was a bit of speculation about how she might be having troubling conceiving due to how thin she was.  Of course, the speculators had no idea about whether she and William were actually trying, or if they had decided to delay a baby.  I always thought it was the latter, a conscious decision to give Kate some time to adjust to Royal life.  I believe William was very aware of how overwhelmed his mother was in her first year in the RF, and that her pregnancy and his birth contributed to that.  Kate is naturally a very thin person (takes after her mom, as does PIppa, in that way) and she seems quite dedicated to fitness and healthy eating.  But I agree, I think she would look better with a little more weight.  

Was there really?  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised given how women's weight always seems to be fair game for discussion, but it's not really unusual for people to wait a little a while after getting married before conceiving so that they can enjoy just being married before moving on to the next phase.  Plus, William and Kate got married in 2011. 2012 was a busy year what with the jubilee and the Olympics. If it were me I'd certainly put off conceiving after all that was over and done with.

• Like 8

It was because most previous people in the direct line to the throne had a baby right away - after all that was a primary purpose of the marriage, to continue the line.  People were on alert expecting a pregnancy immediately.  Charles was born 12 months after Elizabeth and Philip married; William arrived 11 months after Charles and Diana married.    

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Was there really?  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised given how women's weight always seems to be fair game for discussion, but it's not really unusual for people to wait a little a while after getting married before conceiving so that they can enjoy just being married before moving on to the next phase.  Plus, William and Kate got married in 2011. 2012 was a busy year what with the jubilee and the Olympics. If it were me I'd certainly put off conceiving after all that was over and done with.

Back then, I remember seeing some royal experts say that William and Kate would not immediately start a family because 2012 was simply too busy for the royals to throw in an heir being born, too, on top of the Queen's Jubilee and the fanfare over the London Olympics (in which the royals would be expected to participate). The Duchess of Cambridge was "older" by royal bride standards but was still only 29 when she got married. You never know with fertility, but generally that's an age where people feel they can afford to wait a year or two without hampering their chances of ever having children.

I used to see more of an overall resemblance between Meghan and Pippa than I do now, though there were a couple of moments today where it stood out again. If they were actresses cast as half-sisters in something, I would buy it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ombelico said:

With Pippa sitting next to Meghan at Wimbledon, I found the resemblance between them striking. If I didn't know any better, and someone asked me to guess which one of the other two women were Pippa's sister, I would have guessed Meghan.

I normally don’t see a resemblance between any of them. If I had to guess which ones were sisters I might say Meghan and Pippa just because they are closer in height and coloring. Unless I was looking at this picture were they’re all laughing and you can really see that Kate and Pippa have the same mouth. 

BDE9F1A1-8728-4DCC-94C0-92F2C9894E95.jpeg

Edited by Dani
  • Like 5

I love Meghan's outfit. 

Does Kate's hair look reddish to anyone else or is it my screen? It's not only that she's super skinny, it's that the dress is ridiculously tight. Her belly button is clear as day in one of the photos. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bijoux said:

I love Meghan's outfit. 

Does Kate's hair look reddish to anyone else or is it my screen? It's not only that she's super skinny, it's that the dress is ridiculously tight. Her belly button is clear as day in one of the photos. 

And her nipples.

I really didn't know what Pippa looked like so I google-imaged. I think she looks more like Jennifer Garner than Meghan.

1 hour ago, carrps said:

And her nipples.

I really didn't know what Pippa looked like so I google-imaged. I think she looks more like Jennifer Garner than Meghan.

Based on the pictures I’ve seen it is a dart that is creating the pointy boob look. 

• Like 4