Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: HIGH HOPES

druzy
  • Start Topic

38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You sat there with Ryan in your yard after his release from rehab as he drank beer. STFU Jen.

What?!  I missed that.  Good catch!

9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@Tatum and @ghoulina I just watched the episode where Larry called Taylor a c*********. But he NEVER called out Maci as a c***. Just wanted to point that out. 

Yea, I don't recall that, either.  

• Love 2
Just now, LotusFlower said:

What?!  I missed that.  Good catch!

Yea, I don't recall that, either.  

I wish I could take credit. Someone else noticed the beer. 

I wanted to be sure about the "c***" comment. Being sick and lying here in bed, I decided to watch the episode on my DVR. Larry never said it. The captioning showed the "c*********" comment, but nothing else. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@Tatum and @ghoulina I just watched the episode where Larry called Taylor a c*********. But he NEVER called out Maci as a c***. Just wanted to point that out. 

OK, well like I said in my post, I didn't actually see it, I was going off what another poster said. However, it was in the episode last week, and I think Larry called Taylor a c********* two episodes back. But perhaps that poster misunderstood. I would be glad to know Larry has some filter.

23 minutes ago, Tatum said:

OK, well like I said in my post, I didn't actually see it, I was going off what another poster said. However, it was in the episode last week, and I think Larry called Taylor a c********* two episodes back. But perhaps that poster misunderstood. I would be glad to know Larry has some filter.

I checked both episodes just to be sure. 

Larry calling out Taylor was despicable.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I checked both episodes just to be sure. 

Larry calling out Taylor was despicable.  

It was, but I am glad to hear the poster misheard about Maci.

Larry clearly has some anger issues as well as a complete lack of accountability for his actions. And to think I defended him last season.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I wish it were some sort of outsider art, but no, it's for people to fuck. Don't think about what that means as far as the process of cleaning it out goes, or the people doing it. Yeah, sorry guys,I'm judging you. If you're humping a disembodied latex facsimile of a woman's genitals, I'm judging the bejesus out of you. 

It really is a thing...slightly off topic, but I do Animal Control. The things I've seen when I'm chasing a feral cat around someone's house! On time, the cat zipped under their bed and the guy pulled it from the wall, only to have his rubber half-woman thing fall out ( front and back, in case you're wondering ) and it fell on my foot. Then I caught the cat. And then took many showers.

Back on topic...Mack's wedding dress looks like it's made of fungus.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, pheebs said:

It really is a thing...slightly off topic, but I do Animal Control. The things I've seen when I'm chasing a feral cat around someone's house! On time, the cat zipped under their bed and the guy pulled it from the wall, only to have his rubber half-woman thing fall out ( front and back, in case you're wondering ) and it fell on my foot. Then I caught the cat. And then took many showers.

Back on topic...Mack's wedding dress looks like it's made of fungus.

OMG BWAHAHAHA!!!  

12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

It was, but I am glad to hear the poster misheard about Maci.

Larry clearly has some anger issues as well as a complete lack of accountability for his actions. And to think I defended him last season.

I defended him as well. 

Well, we base our opinions on what we watch, and last year Larry wasn't showing his asshole side.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I defended him as well. 

Well, we base our opinions on what we watch, and last year Larry wasn't showing his asshole side.

Yes, I don't think any of us should ever feel badly about our opinions. I think it's good that we can admit we were wrong or simply just changed our minds. The people on the show change, we change, and editing fucks with it allllll!

• Love 11
6 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The problem is all these women are no longer Teen Moms. Hell. The kids are only a few short years away from when their moms first started being on tv and that’s sad.

Its sad because not a single one of them has changed. Maci is still mad at Ryan(although the problem a bigger and serious now), still making questionable decisions at times if you ask me. 

Amber is still lazy and depressed and mad about her lack of time with their daughter and yet keeps putting other things before her child.

Farrah is still.. Farrah. But I don’t know. A little bit of growth has happened. I mean she’s still Farrah so I can’t say much but it seems that removing parts of her life from her moms life has done wonders. Like I said she’s still Farrah but there you go.

Cate and Tyler are still talking about Carly. And still referring to Carly as  their daughter when she hasn’t been for years.

In fact.. I think cate and Tyler might be the ones who may be worse off from the show. We’ve said it on these forums (and twop back in the day) that the spin off show probably hurt Catelynn and Tyler by giving them access to things and resources they didn’t think they would have should they have kept Carly. Not to mention that they would see all the other teens and their babies from time to time. It probably hurt. 

And back before this was TM OG and just TM, I used to get really sad and think it was the show pushing them to talk about Carly and how awful it must be for two kids to have to keep bringing it up. Because otherwise these two wouldn’t have a place on the show. But now that Catelynn and Tyler are adults, with another child, they’re still hung up on this. And badly. 

Thats the thing. All them seem stagnate in who they were when they first started the show. But I think Catelynn and Tyler might be the worst of it if you ask me. I don’t think they’ve ever processsd the adoption in a healthy way and probably a lot of that is because of this show- how can you move on from something when you are constantly asked to talk about it? And not in a healthy way but in a way where you Are encouraged to talk about your kid/daughter.

That said.. they need to deal with it, the way they talk about B&T isn’t okay. 

I feel bad for Catelynn a little though. I think she is a little scared that Tyler will say or do the wrong thing and then all contact is cut off. Tyler has never been able to tie the line and is always pushing buttons just because he can. 

Oh I disagree, I think they've all changed, in ways I don't know that they would've if they hadn't, essentially, been in the spotlight their whole adult lives. I think the fame has impacted all of their lives and some try to take advantage of the positives it offers (Maci and Taylor, Farrah) and some seem to dwell on the negatives of it (Catelynn and Tyler, Amber and to an extent, Farrah, I think she is impacted a lot by both the positives and negatives).

I think Catelynn is probably the worst off, actually. I mean, WTF does she do all day? It seems like she doesn't even parent, really, she just stays in her room or on the couch, depressed or goes to therapy to talk about being depressed. I don't know. I don't remember her being like that when the show first started, back then, she at least seemed to have some sort of enthusiasm for just....life. Or, at least, not a complete lack of enthusiasm for it. And honestly, I don't get it, she's got it pretty good. She's got a husband whose been with her forever, she's got the support of friends and family, she's got a fat ass paycheck from MTV that enables her to live a lifestyle as comfortably as she wants, a national platform as a result of being on MTV to start and promote any kind of company or organization she starts or put her foot in the door for any kind of media/entertainment job she wants. What's she so depressed about? having to go somewhere on time? I just don't get it. 

Is it her weight? If so, she's got enough money to get surgery, if her fat ass isn't motivated enough to lose the weight on her own. 

Sorry, I'd get it if she was like, alone, with no support and a child to take care of, but that's just not the case at all. She has all the emotional and social support and financial resources necessary to be more than fulfilled in life. So I don't really get it. 

Honestly, if I were Tyler's friend and he was complaining to me, I might advise him to leave her, at this point. Maybe that will be the wake-up call she needs to get her ass in gear. But then again, it also may push her over the edge, which may be what Tyler is afraid of and may be why he doesn't leave her. Because i know he's thought about it. I know he has. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, I don't think any of us should ever feel badly about our opinions. I think it's good that we can admit we were wrong or simply just changed our minds. The people on the show change, we change, and editing fucks with it allllll!

I know, but Larry always gave off this happy go lucky vibe. While his anger came out in the previous season, it was not unjustified. But Larry's anger at Taylor and Maci seems SO out of left field. I mean, the guy has like, rage against them.

The guy knows his idiot son can't be trusted with anything, yet Maci is a scorned woman withholding Bentley because Ryan doesn't love her? Taylor is a c********* because he came to the defense of his stepson when the stepson's paternal grandfather was berating him in public and embarrassing him? WTF?

• Love 13
4 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I only have one comment because everyone already covered everything pretty well. How high was that cousin of Amber's?? She was high as a kite. And if this is who Amber is hanging out with now, then I question her sobriety as well. 

Mr. Guilfoyle said "she snorted a little something that day."

@ginger90, in last week's episode, Maci and Taylor were talking about how Larry freaked out at one of bentley's little league games, climbing the fence while yelling at him. Rhiiine has mentioned in the past that Larry used to do similar things to him. 

It sounds sort of scary for the kids and certainly mortifyingly embarrassing for everyone else. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

Oh I disagree, I think they've all changed, in ways I don't know that they would've if they hadn't, essentially, been in the spotlight their whole adult lives. I think the fame has impacted all of their lives and some try to take advantage of the positives it offers (Maci and Taylor, Farrah) and some seem to dwell on the negatives of it (Catelynn and Tyler, Amber and to an extent, Farrah, I think she is impacted a lot by both the positives and negatives).

I think Catelynn is probably the worst off, actually. I mean, WTF does she do all day? It seems like she doesn't even parent, really, she just stays in her room or on the couch, depressed or goes to therapy to talk about being depressed. I don't know. I don't remember her being like that when the show first started, back then, she at least seemed to have some sort of enthusiasm for just....life. Or, at least, not a complete lack of enthusiasm for it. And honestly, I don't get it, she's got it pretty good. She's got a husband whose been with her forever, she's got the support of friends and family, she's got a fat ass paycheck from MTV that enables her to live a lifestyle as comfortably as she wants, a national platform as a result of being on MTV to start and promote any kind of company or organization she starts or put her foot in the door for any kind of media/entertainment job she wants. What's she so depressed about? having to go somewhere on time? I just don't get it. 

Is it her weight? If so, she's got enough money to get surgery, if her fat ass isn't motivated enough to lose the weight on her own. 

Sorry, I'd get it if she was like, alone, with no support and a child to take care of, but that's just not the case at all. She has all the emotional and social support and financial resources necessary to be more than fulfilled in life. So I don't really get it. 

Honestly, if I were Tyler's friend and he was complaining to me, I might advise him to leave her, at this point. Maybe that will be the wake-up call she needs to get her ass in gear. But then again, it also may push her over the edge, which may be what Tyler is afraid of and may be why he doesn't leave her. Because i know he's thought about it. I know he has. 

Not to defend Cate, but Depression isn’t logical or a choice. It’s a brain chemistry thing. Paradoxically, the weed is making it worse (IMO). 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Mr. Guilfoyle said "she snorted a little something that day."

@ginger90, in last week's episode, Maci and Taylor were talking about how Larry freaked out at one of bentley's little league games, climbing the fence while yelling at him. Rhiiine has mentioned in the past that Larry used to do similar things to him. 

It sounds sort of scary for the kids and certainly mortifyingly embarrassing for everyone else. 

Thank you.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Well, I'm still glad I didn't donate to C&T's college fund.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Marley said:

Amber is a total loser. Who is her new crack head looking friend?

Haha came here to ask that!  She really climbed out from under a rock.  

I have NEVER gotten the impression that either Cate or Tyler actually like Nova.   

• Love 9
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I've seen references to the butthole molds.  I'll confess ignorance and ask if that's a real thing.  Like a mold of her actual anal cavity, intended for use?  Or just the exterior, intended as art, I guess?

And if it's a real thing, is there that much of a marketing difference between one of Farrah's actual whatever and a generic one?  And if there is, if I were her I would just take a generic one and slap my name on it, like designers do with their sunglasses line. 

You can get a vagina + anus stroker kit via Groupon at 58% Off:  https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-farrah-abraham-replica-vagina-and-anus-stroker-collection

It looks like you receive a hands-free version and a hand-held (portable?) model.  Here's a photo of a cross-section of the latter:

butt.jpg

• Love 4

Where does good ol dead eyes Ryan get his money? You figure if he had that much money he’d by his wife a chin implant 

Is it me or does Sofia look like a Baby muskrat.... she looks like she bathes only once a month. 

I think farrahs dad is in love with her ... he comes off so creepy .... everyone in that family is fucking weird 

Amber is doing a perfect impersonation of joba the hunt when she just lays in heat bed with her fucking head wraps on .... and now her buck tooth bandit “cousin” is wearing them ..... fucking meth head came out of nowhere to be slambers new personal assistant 

Edited by Frank the Tank
  • Love 14

I doubt that Tyler cares one whit about Carly except as a storyline to keep that MTV money coming. He barely pays attention to the child that they DO have. He didn't want her when she was conceived but when he found out that he looked like some sort of hero, for allowing his child to be adopted, he embraced the notion that he still wanted to be part of her life. It may be a bit different or Caitlyn who gave birth to her but she just has to get. Over the notion that this child belongs to her anymore.  Ryan, too, has no interest in seeing Bentley but that MTV money is too good to pass on (Mackenzie, Larry & to a certain extent Jen are all guilty of this,too) . Bentley is just a means to an end.  Michael and Amy are playing the game right with Farrah and it seems to be working. I have not missed Debra and her exaggerated baby talk but even when she tries to kiss Farrah's butt she just pushes Farrah's buttons. Sofia is going to be a realllllll handful when puberty hits. I'll watch that reality show for sure!  Amber, what's with that Gloria Swanson turban? At first I thought she had been processing her hair in someway and it was just for a few hours but this seems to be a permanent look. It's not very flattering.

• Love 12

I wonder if part of the reason Maci wants to keep Bentley away from Jen and Larry is that, at least subconsciously, she is worried Bentley will turn out like Ryan. She’s already complained that Bentley comes back from there acting like a spoiled brat. 

This is nit picky, but I noticed that Teresa’s name was spelled “Tersea” in Cate’s phone.

Edited by MinorL
  • Love 20
23 minutes ago, Frank the Tank said:

Where the does good ol dead eyes Ryan get his money? You figure if he had that much money he’d by his wife a chin implant 

Is it me or does Sofia look like a Baby muskrat.... she looks like she bathes only once a month. 

I think farrahs dad is in love with her ... he comes off so creepy .... everyone in that family is fucking weird 

Amber is doing a perfect impersonation of joba the hunt when she just lays in heat bed with her fucking head wraps on .... and now her buck tooth bandit “cousin” is wearing them ..... fucking meth head came out of nowhere to be slambers new personal assistant 

You're either my soulmate, or I'm schizophrenic & unaware I have 2 accounts here.

Regarding the Maci situation, while I think it would be nice for Maci & Jen to communicate about what's going on with EACH OTHER (leave the grunting Edwards "men" out of it), I agree with Maci not allowing Bentley to go over there. I don't think he's in danger of being driven anywhere by Ryan, but in the VERY off chance the manchild showed up and was anywhere near how he was at the "wedding", Bentley doesn't need to see that...and to give Jen the benefit of the doubt, if she DID call Ryan out on it, a scene would probably unfold that Bentley also shouldn't be exposed to.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Not to defend Cate, but Depression isn’t logical or a choice. It’s a brain chemistry thing. Paradoxically, the weed is making it worse (IMO). 

I believe some people are more prone to depression than others (with Cate being on the more prone side, for sure) but I also believe it is influenced by external factors, or rather, how one chooses to handle external factors. I know Cate was never exactly a go-getter, full of energy, READY TO TAKE ON THE DAY, type of person. But she wasn't always THIS bad, either, or if she was, they didn't show it. 

But either way, why choose to have a baby, if that's the case??? 

IDK, it's hard for me to feel sympathy for Cate, tbh. She always talked about what a terrible parent her mother was, but yet, Cate doesn't seem to be much better. She can not seem to get her shit together. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

IDK, it's hard for me to feel sympathy for Cate, tbh. She always talked about what a terrible parent her mother was, but yet, Cate doesn't seem to be much better. She can not seem to get her shit together. 

Not only is she not much better, she relies heavily on the woman who made her childhood an unstable, abusive mess to provide childcare for the child that Cate has the resources to protect!

• Love 20
13 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

This episode has stirred up some heavy emotions in me.  I've mentioned before I was adopted at birth, and the way C&T talk about Carly and her parents makes me so thankful my adoption was closed.  If dirty, trashy people like the Baltierras had ever come around talking about my real family wasn't my family and that they were, it would have scared the shit out of me.  I would have been terrified of people like them (especially Butch).  Much like Carly lives in a totally different world with her parents and family.  I don't even know if my family could be considered middle class lol (I grew up in rural central Louisiana), but all the adults in my life were clean, stable, productive people.  When I was a small child I didn't even know what adoption meant.  My family is my family!

The way C&T discuss Carly and her parents just rankles!  It is inappropriate, out of line, and horrible!  They have no claims on her and they are inappropriate to put these expectations on her.  B&T need to shut this shit down today!  TODAY!  If I ever heard *anyone* talking about my parents that way, they better stay the F away from me!  C&T act like B&T owe them something and they absolutely do not!  They put Carly up for adoption because they knew they couldn't care for her properly.  That hasn't changed.  It is easy to go back and re-write history because time tends to dull pain.   

C&T were teens living in abusive homes with crack head parents.  THEY are the ones who need to be thanking B&T!  It isn't about C&T giving B&T the gift of parenthood.  IT IS ABOUT B&T GIVING CARLY THE GIFT OF A HAPPY, STABLE CHILDHOOD!

I mean, truthfully, it was a trade-off, Tyler and Catelynn (as much as I can't stand them) did give Brandon and Teresa something they obviously couldn't have on their own: a child. I assume that if they were able to have a child on their own, they wouldn't have adopted. But considering the adoption was SUPPOSED to be closed, it's a PRIVILAGE, not a right, for them to see Carly. So, essentially, they are lucky they even get to see her at all, b/c Brandon and Teresa do not have to legally do that. 

I do get how there might be a curiosity factor in who the child you created and gave up for adoption, is. I mean, who wouldn't wonder that? I would, if it were me. 

But them creating conflict like this, putting Brandon and Teresa on blast on national TV just b/c they don't adhere to their every demand and desire when it comes to Carly, is not cool, and may also create some conflict and confusion for Carly when she gets older. 

And I also think that, just given the track record of child stars (children who were famous from a very young age), it's appropriate for Brandon and Teresa to have concerns about thrusting Carly into the spotlight. It should be her choice to make and when you thrust a child into the spotlight at such a young age, like so many of the Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 kids are, you take away that choice for them. They don't get the basic level of anonymity and normalcy that most of us take for granted. 

And I know Catelynn and Tyler were very young when they made the choice to give Carly up for adoption, but it nonetheless WAS their choice and a choice they were old enough to make and understand, IMO. 

The fact that they're struggling with it now doesn't change that. And they're certainly not doing themselves any favors by acting the way they are about it on TV. smh. 

23 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Not only is she not much better, she relies heavily on the woman who made her childhood an unstable, abusive mess to provide childcare for the child that Cate has the resources to protect!

YES exactly, it's very hypocritical and it pisses me off. I've always seen through Cate, tbh. I'm always, always, always weary of anyone who tries to pretend that they are this perfect person surrounded by imperfect fuck-ups that they must deal with, which is the image Cate tried very hard to present in earlier seasons. Many bought it, but I didn't. Nope. Known too many people like her to believe that's EVER the case. 

• Love 7

Is it possible that Tyler's acting out bc he's bitter that he feels stuck in a marriage to Catelynn? 

Tyler has his flaws and the ego he's developed from doing the show all these years pisses me off sometimes, but at least he's motivated to do something with his life. He doesn't just sit around, depressed all day. 

I can't help but wonder if Tyler's issues with Brandon and Teresa aren't really about them, but are about his own frustration with himself and the choices he's made in his life that may have left him yearning for more. Brandon and Teresa's rules and restrictions on Carly are just an easy target, an easy outlet to vent about, something tangible that he has no control over and cannot change, rather than take a deeper look at some of the issues in his own life that he DOES have control over and CAN change, but making those changes are scary to him. 

If any of that makes sense. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I'm sure selling rubber molds of your butthole hurts the stereotype also.

And you guys say Sophia was making sliiiime.....Maybe she's Farrah's little assembly line. 

10 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I've seen references to the butthole molds.  I'll confess ignorance and ask if that's a real thing.  Like a mold of her actual anal cavity, intended for use?  Or just the exterior, intended as art, I guess?

I don't know, ask Sophia

• Love 13
2 hours ago, MinorL said:

This is nit picky, but I noticed that Teresa’s name was spelled “Tersea” in Cate’s phone.

This is something that can easily be corrected. The fact that she didn't correct it shows that she can't spell. Did C&T have a college fund or a collage fund?

Was that a woman cop trying to take Amber's picture on the road? I guess there's no law against using a handheld device while driving in Indiana.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

I mean, truthfully, it was a trade-off, Tyler and Catelynn (as much as I can't stand them) did give Brandon and Teresa something they obviously couldn't have on their own: a child. I assume that if they were able to have a child on their own, they wouldn't have adopted. But considering the adoption was SUPPOSED to be closed, it's a PRIVILAGE, not a right, for them to see Carly. So, essentially, they are lucky they even get to see her at all, b/c Brandon and Teresa do not have to legally do that. 

I do get how there might be a curiosity factor in who the child you created and gave up for adoption, is. I mean, who wouldn't wonder that? I would, if it were me. 

But them creating conflict like this, putting Brandon and Teresa on blast on national TV just b/c they don't adhere to their every demand and desire when it comes to Carly, is not cool, and may also create some conflict and confusion for Carly when she gets older. 

And I also think that, just given the track record of child stars (children who were famous from a very young age), it's appropriate for Brandon and Teresa to have concerns about thrusting Carly into the spotlight. It should be her choice to make and when you thrust a child into the spotlight at such a young age, like so many of the Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 kids are, you take away that choice for them. They don't get the basic level of anonymity and normalcy that most of us take for granted. 

And I know Catelynn and Tyler were very young when they made the choice to give Carly up for adoption, but it nonetheless WAS their choice and a choice they were old enough to make and understand, IMO. 

The fact that they're struggling with it now doesn't change that. And they're certainly not doing themselves any favors by acting the way they are about it on TV. smh. 

YES exactly, it's very hypocritical and it pisses me off. I've always seen through Cate, tbh. I'm always, always, always weary of anyone who tries to pretend that they are this perfect person surrounded by imperfect fuck-ups that they must deal with, which is the image Cate tried very hard to present in earlier seasons. Many bought it, but I didn't. Nope. Known too many people like her to believe that's EVER the case. 

Yeah, I’ve had about enough of the “they were so young” “they were mislead” excuses... both are true, but at some point they have to grow up and move on. They have had plenty of time to adjust their behavior, when stories first came out about how B&T asked them not to discuss Carly on tv I would give them that there is a learning curve, this was a new situation for everyone involved and you live and learn, no harm no foul... but for them to still be doing it and then wonder why they are being “punished” is absurd. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

This episode has stirred up some heavy emotions in me.  I've mentioned before I was adopted at birth, and the way C&T talk about Carly and her parents makes me so thankful my adoption was closed.  If dirty, trashy people like the Baltierras had ever come around talking about my real family wasn't my family and that they were, it would have scared the shit out of me.  I would have been terrified of people like them (especially Butch).  Much like Carly lives in a totally different world with her parents and family.  I don't even know if my family could be considered middle class lol (I grew up in rural central Louisiana), but all the adults in my life were clean, stable, productive people.  When I was a small child I didn't even know what adoption meant.  My family is my family!

The way C&T discuss Carly and her parents just rankles!  It is inappropriate, out of line, and horrible!  They have no claims on her and they are inappropriate to put these expectations on her.  B&T need to shut this shit down today!  TODAY!  If I ever heard *anyone* talking about my parents that way, they better stay the F away from me!  C&T act like B&T owe them something and they absolutely do not!  They put Carly up for adoption because they knew they couldn't care for her properly.  That hasn't changed.  It is easy to go back and re-write history because time tends to dull pain.   

C&T were teens living in abusive homes with crack head parents.  THEY are the ones who need to be thanking B&T!  It isn't about C&T giving B&T the gift of parenthood.  IT IS ABOUT B&T GIVING CARLY THE GIFT OF A HAPPY, STABLE CHILDHOOD!

I was also adopted at birth and I could not agree more with what you wrote. I haven’t watched the episode yet, but I don’t need to have to know that you’re feelings are exactly mine. My parents were always open to any and all questions that I asked about my adoption; it was also closed, and, as a 42 year old woman, I’m still completely fine with that. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You can get a vagina + anus stroker kit via Groupon at 58% Off:  https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-farrah-abraham-replica-vagina-and-anus-stroker-collection

Now I'm sorry asked.  But Groupon?  I didn't see that coming.  But probably should have, given Farrah's hustle.

2 hours ago, MinorL said:

Nit picky my ass.

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I believe some people are more prone to depression than others (with Cate being on the more prone side, for sure) but I also believe it is influenced by external factors, or rather, how one chooses to handle external factors. I know Cate was never exactly a go-getter, full of energy, READY TO TAKE ON THE DAY, type of person. But she wasn't always THIS bad, either, or if she was, they didn't show it. 

But either way, why choose to have a baby, if that's the case???

Yeah, I think it was dumb.  Babies are for saving relationships that are in trouble.  Doesn't this girl know anything?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

Yeah, I’ve had about enough of the “they were so young” “they were mislead” excuses... both are true, but at some point they have to grow up and move on. They have had plenty of time to adjust their behavior, when stories first came out about how B&T asked them not to discuss Carly on tv I would give them that there is a learning curve, this was a new situation for everyone involved and you live and learn, no harm no foul... but for them to still be doing it and then wonder why they are being “punished” is absurd. 

I mean, I feel like C&T are free to make all the excuses they want and move on or hold on as long as they want, that's their own process, but at the end of the day, the cold, hard reality is that it doesn't matter, life doesn't care how old you were when you made a choice, you still have to deal with the consequence. Ya know? and that's not gonna change, no matter how many excuses you make, valid or not. like, if you're 16 and you decide drive your car and 120mph and you crash the car and die...that's it. last i checked, there's no magic rewind button that says, "ok, wait, you were young and stupid, let's try this again," nope. and whether that's fair or not, it's reality. it doesn't matter if you wouldn't have made the same choice if you were just a little bit older and wiser, it doesn't matter how young, dumb, not-thinking or whatever else you were, you don't get any do-overs in this life. it just doesn't work that way. you made your choice and that's it. 

• Love 15

I didn't really appreciate Catelynn saying Carly is "standoffish" whenever they see her. I just don't think that's a fair term to put on a kid. It implies that she's doing it on purpose. She's not standoffish, she's probably just shy because she either doesn't fully understand who you are, or she does, but she feels a little awkward. Give the kid a break.

Also, isn't MTV partially to blame for Tyler and Catelynn talking about her on camera? I mean they can film all they want, but knowing Brandon and Theresa don't want Carly discussed on a nationally televised shit show, you'd think they'd have their back on that and edit those parts out. Couldn't B & T send them a cease and desist or something? 

Ugh. Tyler and Catelynn need to MOVE the F ON. Honor your decision, be proud that you did what was best for Carly at the time, and that you gave her a wonderful life (as far as we know). They give adoption such a bad name, all the way around. They're showing adoptive parents that birth parents can be disrespectful and uncooperative, and they're showing folks who might consider giving a child up for adoption that they'll probably regret it and talk about it 24/7.

I love how they think they did Brandon and Theresa a favor -- such a joke. 

Thank god for this forum. I no longer have to sit and actually watch the episode, I am now perfectly happy to just have it on in the background while I clean the house.

• Love 23

Carly is “standoffish”.  Good!  She doesn’t know these people. I wouldn’t want my kid to hug or kiss people he/she didn’t know.  After this episode airs, I hope Teresa and Brandon close the door on C&T. At the point all the children involved are more harmed by the interactions than helped. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 21
15 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

You won't believe how popular they are this time of year whenever I'm involved in Secret Santas :)

Perhaps the post of the day. It calls to mind a scene of somoen pulling the plastic ass from its shameful box, getting themselves all worked up for action, then a disappointed "WAIT a minute...that does not look like Farrah Abraham's asshole, at ALL. What kind of product is this?!? Where's the pride in workmanship! If I can't believe that when I order a faux celebrity's plastic asshole that their plastic asshole it what I'm going to get, then I just don't know what to have faith in anymore."

I wish it were some sort of outsider art, but no, it's for people to fuck. Don't think about what that means as far as the process of cleaning it out goes, or the people doing it. Yeah, sorry guys,I'm judging you. If you're humping a disembodied latex facsimile of a woman's genitals, I'm judging the bejesus out of you. 

ETA I can't stop laughing at the idea that for sure, no lie, someone's got a job somewhere not only inspecting plastic assholes for quality and fuckability, but someone is a anus artist, and their job is to create the master mold for varied "generic" anuses. What a life. 

Wtf? As I do my daily...

B4F91667-21F8-4B8C-B8F8-B1653D28BC34.jpeg

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MoonMountain said:

Also, isn't MTV partially to blame for Tyler and Catelynn talking about her on camera? I mean they can film all they want, but knowing Brandon and Theresa don't want Carly discussed on a nationally televised shit show, you'd think they'd have their back on that and edit those parts out. Couldn't B & T send them a cease and desist or something? 

If C&T wanted to respect the wishes of Carly’s parents, it would be very easy to never mention Carly on the series.  Monkey!

• Love 9

I just pictured what the online purchase process is like for purchasing a butthole to fuck or to gift for eh hem...Christmas.

Damn, amazon prime doesn’t offer 2  day shipping on Farrah’s buttholes, what do I do about Mike down in shipping and receiving? His gift will be late??? ?

?

Makes me happy that I got married before I became lonely enough to contemplate this stuff...or are married couples the target market? I’m soooo confused. Thinking about buttholes this early, or AT ALL is starting my day at an uncomfortable start. Time to make the kiddies their breakfast BRB. ?

• Love 5

Brandon and Theresa need to contact an attorney and Dawn at Bethany and put Tyler and Catelynn on notice that the adoption of Carly is now closed.  Then they need to contact the local authorities to help deal with any possible backlash of Tyler and Cate's crazy ass fans.  Have the attorney get very real with Tyler and Cate and let them know the consequences of harrassing private citizens and endangering the safety of a child.  It's time for Catelynn to move on..sometimes in life you have to take on pain in life (Cate) so you can make another person (Carly) happy... it's painful, but Cate is not the first person to deal with this and she won't be the last....be grateful for the healthy beautiful child (Nova) that you are raising.

• Love 23

So Larry called Taylor a c********* on TV?  Nice. @@

Taylor, the guy who does the every day fathering to his grandchild that his own son won't do because he's either lazy or high as a kite?  Sit down, Larry. Please.

Mackenzie needs a chin.

Amber - pathetic.  As others have mentioned, you don't get to pick and choose which days you're presentable for your kids when you're a parent, you dumb bitch.  She should be getting Catelynn's "boot strap" lecture, not Brandon and Teresa via MTV.  And how rich is that?  The person who has been in and out of rehab a couple of times and complains about how debilitating her "anxiety" is finds it appropriate to tell other people to suck it up and deal with it.

I can't with these people.  When Farrah is a better person than you, you have problems!

• Love 24
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It looks like you receive a hands-free version and a hand-held (portable?) model.  Here's a photo of a cross-section of the latter:

butt.jpg

This looks like the science class cross section of the inner ear. I think anyone who buys one of these should have to look at this picture in hopes that they immediately think "Wait a minute, am I really doing this? Like...I need to reassess."

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Brandon and Theresa need to contact an attorney and Dawn at Bethany and put Tyler and Catelynn on notice that the adoption of Carly is now closed.  Then they need to contact the local authorities to help deal with any possible backlash of Tyler and Cate's crazy ass fans.  Have the attorney get very real with Tyler and Cate and let them know the consequences of harrassing private citizens and endangering the safety of a child.  It's time for Catelynn to move on..sometimes in life you have to take on pain in life (Cate) so you can make another person (Carly) happy... it's painful, but Cate is not the first person to deal with this and she won't be the last....be grateful for the healthy beautiful child (Nova) that you are raising.

I agree!  It is totally unfair for C&T to be disparaging B&T the way they do.  MTV is just as bad, if not worse, for airing it!  B&T don't have the advantage of a tv show to defend themselves, but they shouldn't have to!  They are Carly's parents.  Period.   It is totally inappropriate for Cate to be referring to Carly as "my kid."

I agree that C&T have turned Carly into a fantasy which is easy to do when you don't have to do the daily grunt work of caring for a baby/toddler/young child.  Seeing how they are with Nova, I have no reason to believe Carly would have been any different.  She would be suffering the same fate of eating Cheetos off dirty carpet and picking turds up off the floor to hand to guests. *shudder*  Yes, I'm sure Carly will be so *angry* with B&T that they kept her from living that life.

• Love 17
12 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

butt.jpg

What does it say about your vagina + anus if it's offered up as a Groupon discount?  I guess Farrah doesn't have a very high end vagina.

Edited by usernameG
More snark.
  • Love 2