Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E26: Live Finale, Part 1

• Start Topic

From TV Guide:

The four finalists perform for coaches Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, and Blake Shelton in the hopes of getting America's votes for the final time.  In addition to solo performances, the artists also pair up with their coaches for the season's live coach duets, and they also talk on original songs.

Discuss the final two-hour performance episode here.

Tonight's song choices:

Covers:

Team Adam
Addison: "Humble & Kind" by Tim McGraw

Team Miley
Brooke: "O Holy Night" by Adolphe Adam (good move to throw out a holiday song since Christmas is in a week)

Team Jennifer
None

Team Blake
Chloe: "Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes
Red: "To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks

Original Songs:

Team Adam
Addison: "Tennessee Rain"

Team Miley
Brooke: "What is Beautiful"

Team Jennifer
None

Team Blake
Chloe: "Wish I Didn't Love You"
Red: "I Pray"

Coach Duets:

Team Adam
Addison: "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová

Team Miley
Brooke: "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus

Team Jennifer
None

Team Blake
Chloe: "You Got It" by Roy Orbison
Red: "I'm Gonna Miss Her" by Brad Paisley

Make of these what you will.

• Love 1

I hadn't read tonite's playlist.  I figured Bonnie Tyler and Kim Carnes made a career off gravely voices so why can't Chloe?  What do  you know she does Bette Davis eyes. I thought her original was pretty decent.

loved Oh Holy Night by Brooke.

overall pretty much lukewarm about tonite.  Although , they all have a decent shot at a music career.

Edited by Diana Berry
  • Love 3

Brooke's O Holy Night was flawless. She looked gorgeous too. She definitely has the best voice this season.

Chloe had a very unfortunate note in her original. She was a little too serious in her duet. Blake does the best duets though and I love, love, love that song. I enjoyed Betty Davis Eyes more than I thought I would. Really odd choice for a finale.

I thought Red's cover was the best I've heard him since the knockouts. I enjoyed it a lot. He also had a fun duet with Blake but that was to be expected.

I don't get Addison. Her duet with Adam was rough. She otherwise stayed in her wheelhouse. Her choices felt very safe. During her original I realized if she had been on Team Blake he would have made her a full fledged country artist by now. She was fairly countrified tonight.

• Love 1

Thoughts on Coach Duets:

Red and Blake...did they forget how to harmonize? Those parts sounded off, badly off. Red was pretty solid on his individual parts though.

Chloe and Blake...meh, it was alright. It got better towards the end.

Addison and Adam...great song choice (almost wished Addison would've done this solo instead of Humble and Kind). Pretty solid, like a 7.8 out of 10.

Brooke and Miley...obviously the showiest song of the four, definitely let their personalities and range shine. Somewhat of a side-eye at Miley getting to do her own song as a duet (has that happened previously?)

Thoughts on Originals

Red...gets the spiritual lane covered. Definitely smart Voice play lol

Chloe...honestly was worried at the beginning, a couple of big notes sounded very tight almost like her voice was a little blown out. She got it together though.

Addison...of the three who were given songs, she got the winner. They could almost release that tomorrow on Sirius's the Highway and it would get some airplay.

Brooke...meh, it was seriously repetitive. The word beautiful at least 40-50 times...

Thoughts on their Covers

Red...Great song choice and one of his strongest vocals of the season, but did I hallucinate a couple of horribly bum notes with the guitar? Almost sounded fart-like :-)

Chloe...That's how you close out a victory (methinks) Chloe style. Great song choice, and she delivered a stylish & fun performance

Addison...Whaahappened at the end? Friends_of_PhD and I weren't super thrilled with that song choice. In the original Tim McGraw never pushes his voice, and almost talks his way through the entire song. It sounded strange trying to stretch that song into something rangier and more dynamic. It felt just a little off even before whatever happened at the end.

Brooke...I protested the use of a Christian/Christmas hymnal song in the finale by not listening.

Still think Chloe is going to win, but the show tried to give Brooke and Miley every advantage to pull of a shock surprise. I'll say it goes Chloe, Brooke, Red, Addison (1st to 4th).

Edited by PhD-Purgatory15
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, PhD-Purgatory15 said:

Addison...Whaahappened at the end? Friends_of_PhD and I weren't super thrilled with that song choice. In the original Tim McGraw never pushes his voice, and almost talks his way through the entire song. It sounded strange trying to stretch that song into something rangier and more dynamic. It felt just a little off even before whatever happened at the end.

She was holding back tears. Apparently she was crying over the song in rehearsals.

• Love 2

I know someone who knows Chloe's family and her voice was shot, theAdy were worried about the how she would manage the finale. I am rooting for Chloe, but won't be surprised if Addison wins she finished strong.

• Love 1

Not awesome, for sure.  I would go with Brooke for best of the evening.  Red sounds like every other country singer.  Chloe sounds off quite a bit during her songs.  Addison is just boring.

Edited by Tanichka
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

If Red doesn’t Sundance his way to the win, I’ll be gob smacked. Same Winner, Different Season. Such a shame they didn’t find any talent this year.

Take that back. 

• Love 7

Red is number 1 on iTunes right now, before the PST folks hit. 

But Chloe and and Addison and Brooke are or will be in the top 10 too.

Chloe again has the most of tonights and previous songs in the top 200.

23 minutes ago, Tanichka said:

Not awesome, for sure.  I would go with Brooke for best of the evening.  Red sounds like every other country singer.  Chloe sounds off quite a bit during her songs.  Addison is just boring.

You summed all of it up perfectly.

This is my first year of watching every episode, from the blinds to now.  Since Janice got eliminated, my attention has wandered but wow, Brooke really brought it tonight.  But after reading some of these posts, I'm feeling rather depressed for a Red win.  And you're absolutely right - he sounds like every other country singer.  Oh well - it will be what it will be.

It was kind of fun following everyone from start to finish but I doubt I'll be back next time around, and I'm not even sure why.  The whole thing was kind of exhausting and I'm sure I won't be pleased with the outcome.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

If Red doesn’t Sundance his way to the win, I’ll be gob smacked. Same Winner, Different Season. Such a shame they didn’t find any talent this year.

Nooooo!

I'm rooting for Brooke, she has the strongest, purest voice and from what I heard, flawless. I thought Wrecking Ball sounded really good and was a fun choice. They looked like they had a great time with it and I loved the harmonies. Also thought Brooke did a nice job with her original too as well as O Holy Night.

Those videos? Woo boy, not much production went into them but I guess it was a quick thing.  I didn't like Chloe's look in hers though, was not a fan of that hairdo they did for her.

Go Team Miley!

• Love 5

Red -does- sound like a generic perfectly fine country singer now. He's improved a lot since the blinds. Should be enough to get better gigs at a better price now. It's a win (but not a "win" because...no).

I don't have a favorite among the women. Each has done well enough throughout the season + tonight (where Chloe struggled more and Brooke shined more and Addison's been uneven, too) to deserve a win. I won't be disappointed with any outcome (other than Red. That would be hard to explain as anything other than "Blake's fans" + "song choices".

Kelly Clarkson has often talked about how AI blew out her voice and others' every season, almost ruined hers permanently. I expect her to be protective of her team in that respect and more aware of the pitfalls than many other coaches (Xtina, Jennifer for two). 

If I had to choose, it would be Brooke, with added bonus of a win for Miley (and maybe they'll bring her back).

Edited by Padma
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Dots And Stripes said:

She was holding back tears. Apparently she was crying over the song in rehearsals

Addison showed a little clip of her grandpa before she sang the song and she mentioned it was one of his favorites. I’m sure that’s why the song was emotional for her. 

• Love 1

In my opinion, Brooke’s voice is the best one, but each to their own. I do like both Chloe’s and Addison’s voice a lot, but they weren’t at their best tonight. Red has a pleasant country voice,  but I definitely think Brooke should win.

• Love 4

The way Addison sang it, she really made me like "Tennessee Rain".

Quick question: I missed most of Red's song with guitar.  To me, the acoustic accompaniment was way beyond his skill level (not hard but as I've said I question that he can do more than strum a couple of chords). All I saw of it was in closeup on his face. Did they ever show him actually playing?  I'm willing to be wrong, but it bugs me. I know Blake said "...just you and your guitar on the stage", but seeing is believing.  Did anyone see him actually playing (not just a half second as usual with his hands briefly on the strings, but playing.)  Actually, I hope I'm wrong because it would be super irritating if the show's actively promoting the myth that he's playing what we hear if he isn't.

Either way, he's better than when he started and wears better than I thought, but no way should he win.

Edited by Padma

Brooke's voice might be the best, but I still didn't like her rendition of O Holy Night (it's my favorite holiday song). I like Mariah Carey's version more. Back when she could still sing. Regardless of if Brooke wins or not, I don't know how they'd market her... maybe she should be a Christian gospel singer. Her voice is good but it isn't unique. Also it still sounds too sharp for me.

Addison.... she was a snoozefest tonight. She's almost a little too much of an old soul, or at least that's how they've really stuck to marketing her as. Also Adam's voice was kind of louder than hers in their duet. Also, I don't like the song they did for their duet, it felt like time was slowing down but not in a good way.

Red- I fast forward through his stuff. Admittedly all country music pretty much sounds the same to me. Including the male voices. 

Chloe - she was pretty squeaky tonight. My throat hurt in sympathy for her. They need to give her better extensions. Or just, you know, not give her extensions. 

I wish Noah could have performed tonight instead. While he was my favorite, I wouldn't want him to actually win, because he deserves better, and also I wouldn't want JHud to win, but I would have liked to hear an original song from him and he's more unique than Red. I'm just the wrong audience for the Voice, I think. I want to see an indie artist win. But he said he's working on new music, so that's something to look forward to.

• Love 5

Brooke...I protested the use of a Christian/Christmas hymnal song in the finale by not listening.

THIS!

I don't care how well she sang (I actually heard her bellowing singing from another room), it's pandering. O Holy Night is one of the most religious Christmas songs of all the religious Christmas songs.

Mr. Author says I overreact.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

I hadn't read tonite's playlist.  I figured Bonnie Tyler and Kim Carnes made a career off gravely voices so why can't Chloe?  What do  you know she does Bette Davis eyes. I thought her original was pretty decent.

Well, I posted a couple of weeks ago that she was going to wind up singing "Bette Davis Eyes," but I was kind of joking. I guess I should've known. This show always goes the obvious route.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mystery Author said:

I would have protested, but let it go because of the season.  I really disliked the singing of Amazing Grace previously - now that was pandering.

I like Brooke, but hated the scream-fest with Miley.  I didn't realize it was Wrecking Ball until part way through.

7 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

They need to give her better extensions. Or just, you know, not give her extensions. 

Preferably not give him extensions.  She looks ridiculous.  

The outfits, hair and staging on this show are waaaay over the top.  Someone was in a cage.  I forget who.  Just to show how my attention wanders during this disaster of a show.

• Love 1

It's sad when someone with a voice like Brooke can't win a singing contest, but, oh well.  lol I mean, I don't think it's mathematically possible with Chloe's previous sales, right?  Still, I hope that Miley will help her find some opportunities in the industry.  Even though the contestants on the show seem to have limited success, if she can make a living at it, I think she would like that.  She's made NC so proud. I couldn't ask for more really. 

• Love 6

As of a couple minutes ago, Addison leads the way on ITunes with her original. Followed by Chloe and Red's originals and Brooke's Christmas pandering at 2, 3, and 4 respectively.

Brooke's original, along with the covers from the other 3 contestants are all in the Top 10 as well. No duets were when I looked, but a couple are sitting just outside at 11 and 12. Only Red and Blake's duet was an outlier, way down at number 30.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Padma said:

If I had to choose, it would be Brooke, with added bonus of a win for Miley (and maybe they'll bring her back).

I love Brooke, Chloe, and Addison, but I ended up voting for Brooke for this reason. Miley is my fave of the coaches and just in general I'm tired of Blake and Adam winning.

I was pleasantly surprised by last night. I was not excited by the song choices, but I ended up liking almost everything. 

• Love 2

I watched the first hour--not promising enough for me to stick around for hour #2. Here are my thoughts on hour #1:

1. First up: Addison. It's ridiculous that I cannot HEAR what Addison is singing. Come on--project your freaking voice. I don't care how indie, how soulful you are.

Also, Addison, you should not be on The Voice. No one under 18 should be on The Voice. Or any of these singing shows (except shows that are filmed over summer break, maybe.) They should be in school, getting an education so that they have the possibility of going on to a career where they might actually be able to support themselves and not just be whiny leeches on society. More than once I've heard a young contestant on one of these shows say "Wow, just a few weeks ago I was in school, and now I'm on <fill in the blank> show!" Way for you and your parents to have your priorities. After all, you'll probably win the show and go on and be a famous celebrity with a gazillion dollars, right?

2. Brooke shrieked through Beautiful and Wrecking Ball. I disliked Beautiful (was it written in 20 minutes?), both the song itself and that painful rendition of it. Glad Brooke enjoyed her experience on The Voice, but I think she needed a coach who would rein her in (and who would remind her to enunciate. Did you notice the difference between Miley's voice and Brooke's in their duet? Brooke has the stronger voice, but at least I could understand what Miley was saying.) Not sure why it is that on some songs, Brooke sounds fairly clear and on other songs, I have no idea what she's saying.

3. Sorry to hear that Chloe's voice was shot--that explains the badness of her singing. Such a limited range. Question: If her voice is this shot after a few weeks, can it withstand the pressures of touring and constant singing? I mean, is there really a singing career in her future?

4. Falling Slowly:  I have the Glen Hansard recording--very nice. Unfortunately, Adam was surprisingly weak on this song, and Addison, as usual, looked like she was sleeping through it. 

5. How many seasons has this show been on, and they still have crappy acoustics (at least, for TV viewers)? It confounds me. And it reminds me of when Josh Groban played at the Scottrade Center here in St. Louis. (It's the hockey rink where the St. Louis Blues play, but it's also used for other events.) Josh is a great singer, but the terrible acoustics at SC did him no favors. 

6. And again weak singers are shored up by backup singers and artfully arranged sets and instrumentals. I absolutely hate that back-up singers are allowed on The Voice. Makes most of the contestants sound so much better than I think they would sound on their own. (Exception: Jordan Smith, who was strong enough to outshine his choir during "Somebody to Love") I wish they would just dial it down and have a smaller venue, fewer theatrics, and few or no backup vocals.

I'm sorry that Emily Luther didn't make it to the finals. Or Janice (though she was never going to win). Or even Davon, who, with a different coach, might possibly have fared better. Hard to say.

• Love 5

Can't remember when all the final four charted in the top 10 for the finale.  They all have two so hold eight of the top ten spots.  They should all be proud of what they have done.  

Still have a love/hate thing going on with Adam.  It just seemed like he wanted to be extra we, we, we, with Addison, taking as much credit as he could.  And really disliked his singing in Falling Softly.  Like him in some of his own work.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Dots And Stripes said:

Chloe had a very unfortunate note in her original. She was a little too serious in her duet. Blake does the best duets though and I love, love, love that song. I enjoyed Betty Davis Eyes more than I thought I would. Really odd choice for a finale.

I thought she kept going off-key in her original, which is a problem I've always had with her singing. Bette Davis eyes should have been done earlier in the comp. It's too monotonous for a finale, and maybe the staging made her sound as if she had to keep catching her breath? When she was singing into the mirror, it looked like the beginning of a routine from So You Think You Can Dance.

12 hours ago, Padma said:

I just voted for Brooke. I thought she deserved it, I've enjoyed her throughout the competition and last night she was probably the most consistent for me, followed by Addison.

10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Adam trashed one of my favorite duets, but I would expect nothing less! 

Adam's voice sounded shrill next to Addison, and I hated how he drowned her out. It's a shame, it's one of my favorite duets too.

8 hours ago, bluepiano said:

Well, I posted a couple of weeks ago that she was going to wind up singing "Bette Davis Eyes," but I was kind of joking. I guess I should've known. This show always goes the obvious route.

It was sort of anticlimactic when it finally happened. I would have rather she used her distinctive sound to make me see a well-known song in a different way.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love Brooke, Chloe, and Addison, but I ended up voting for Brooke for this reason. Miley is my fave of the coaches

Miley is my fave, too. And I loved how it was mentioned that three out of the four finalists originated on Team Miley. I had a different take on Wrecking Ball--I thought it was generous of Miley to share that song with Brooke. To me, it requires more control over one's voice, and the song is so strongly linked with Miley (and that video!) that it was a great expression of how much Miley invests in her artists.

56 minutes ago, adhoc said:

And again weak singers are shored up by backup singers and artfully arranged sets and instrumentals. I absolutely hate that back-up singers are allowed on The Voice. Makes most of the contestants sound so much better than I think they would sound on their own. (Exception: Jordan Smith, who was strong enough to outshine his choir during "Somebody to Love") I wish they would just dial it down and have a smaller venue, fewer theatrics, and few or no backup vocals.

It seems that the show does more elaborate staging for their anointed ones. I keep thinking back to Miley's pitch in the Blinds, "I will fight for you to get the songs you want" and maybe get the production that enhances the performance. After all, in previous seasons we know Gwen is all about the styling (eyeroll) but to me Blake's been the more canny one especially when it comes to artists who aren't country.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Miley is my fave of the coaches and just in general I'm tired of Blake and Adam winning.

I originally thought Miley was going to drive me crazy!  But pretty fast she became one of my favorite coaches.  She really came across as authentic and a little dorky, and totally into her contestants and won me over.  I still think Blake is the best at building a fan base for whoever he ends up with, country or not.  

• Love 4

It finally dawned on me who Addizzzzon reminds me of; she reminds me of a lullaby singer because every time I hear her sing I want to go to sleep. I've heard Sarah McLachlan and she's no Sarah McLachlan.

I wonder if Brooke looked like Chloe or Addizzzzon, would her chances at winning improve?

Chloe's original was OK, but a song I despised from my childhood "Betty Davis Eyes" did not have to ruin my hearing.

Oh, and Red sang?  I didn't realize it.

Good luck to the winner, I guess? This is The Voice after all.

• Love 2

When it comes to the voice, out of these four, I thought Brooke was the best too.  Since I also like Miley, I only voted for Brooke.  Their voting is weird.  Most shows let you have a maximum of votes and you can split it anyway you want.  This show lets you cast that many votes to every contestant if you wanted.  I thought their duet was the best too.  Didn't like her original though.  Too repetitive.

I like Addison's original the best.  I like her voice but I would have wanted to see at least one upbeat song from her during this season.  It doesn't have to be really upbeat but more than just lullabies.  Her duet with Adam was a disaster.  I like their voices individually but not together.

Chloe's voice has been cracking a lot the last few weeks.  I still only like her Landslide and TEOTH.  I thought that Bette Davis eyes would be good for her but it sounded like she was talking more than singing.  It could be because her voice is going.

I fast forward through Red's songs even his duet with Blake.  That's what I've been doing with him this whole season.  I did listen to his cover.  I hope he doesn't win.  I don't like country but I thought Sundance should have won his season since his finale performances were the best out of the finalists.  That's not the case with Red.

• Love 1

To me, if you are judging biggest=best, then yes I suppose Brooke has the best voice of the four remaining finalists. But I haven't been wowed (or thought, that's really special) by her once this entire season whereas Chloe and Addison have done that to me multiple times each (heck even Red got me once with Go Rest High on that Mountain). 

Brooke's voice is just a generic, good to very good pop voice without whatever that extra quality is that would actually move me to vote for her. I totally get people voting for her to try and get Miley the win before she takes an indefinite hiatus from the coach's chairs btw.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, adhoc said:

I'm sorry that Emily Luther didn't make it to the finals

Now there's somebody with a voice!

1 hour ago, Nedsdag said:

I wonder if Brooke looked like Chloe or Addizzzzon, would her chances at winning improve?

Ya think?  I remember JHud getting the boot on AI, when she was chunky.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Tanichka said:

I'm sorry that Emily Luther didn't make it to the finals

Her look was way too mature for this show.  Maybe they should have given her curly extensions, low cut top, tight pants.  She's by far the best singer.

Edited by Tanichka
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Tanichka said:

Her look was way too mature for this show.  Maybe they should have given her curly extensions, low cut top, tight pants.  She's by far the best singer.

In her blind audition, she looked older than her age.  They did fix her hair during the show so that she didn't look as old.  I thought she was technically good.  However, I agree with Adam that she needed to show more emotion.  She did improve as the show went along.

4 hours ago, PhD-Purgatory15 said:

To me, if you are judging biggest=best, then yes I suppose Brooke has the best voice of the four remaining finalists. But I haven't been wowed (or thought, that's really special) by her once this entire season whereas Chloe and Addison have done that to me multiple times each (heck even Red got me once with Go Rest High on that Mountain). 

Brooke's voice is just a generic, good to very good pop voice without whatever that extra quality is that would actually move me to vote for her. I totally get people voting for her to try and get Miley the win before she takes an indefinite hiatus from the coach's chairs btw.

In my previous post, I said that I thought Brooke was the best vocally out of the four.  But I don't know how she will do after the show.   She doesn't seem that unique to make it in the industry.

Chloe, Addison, and Noah will probably do better with the younger crowd after the show.  Don't know about Red since I don't listen to country.

• Love 3

There is a part of me that each finale imagines the outcome that would most drive Adam crazy.  This year, I think it would have to be if Red won.  I don't think that will happen this year, but the thought of the camera panned on Adam's face it it did, is priceless, lol.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love Brooke, Chloe, and Addison, but I ended up voting for Brooke for this reason. Miley is my fave of the coaches and just in general I'm tired of Blake and Adam winning.

I was pleasantly surprised by last night. I was not excited by the song choices, but I ended up liking almost everything. 

Me too.  Miley is fresh air.   Not looking forward to Miss I feel Your Soul coming back.. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, realdancemom said:

She doesn't seem that unique to make it in the industry.

None of them are, really.  The whole show was a big yawn.  I liked Brooke, if I HAD to choose one, nothing special, though.  I thought Addison was good with Norah Jones.  Ya see, kids, that's how you do a song.  Just sing it straight, no screaming.  Chloe & Red - whatever.  

I thought this was a fairly good finale.  We got some good performances from all four contestants and a few that were very good.  My favorites were Addison's original, Chloe's original, and Red's cover, in that order.   Meanwhile, Brooke was fairly good on all three of her performances, even if none of them stood out for me as much as my top 3.

On the negative side, the duets were pretty bad, as has unfortunately become the norm in recent seasons.  I really miss the days when CeeLo would put on real show for his duets with his finalists.

It's also a pity that Chloe was so obviously suffering from vocal fatigue, because the Chloe from a couple of weeks ago would have turned that Betty Davis Eyes performance into an truly unforgettable Voice moment.

Does anyone know how the iTunes chart ended up this week?  I was away on a business trip and didn't have a chance to check.

Edited by viajero
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, viajero said:

I thought this was a fairly good finale.  We got some good performances from all four contestants and a few that were very good.  My favorites were Addison's original, Chloe's original, and Red's cover, in that order.   Meanwhile, Brooke was fairly good on all three of her performances, even if none of them stood out for me as much as my top 3.

On the negative side, the duets were pretty bad, as has unfortunately become the norm in recent seasons.  I really miss the days when CeeLo would put on real show for his duets with his finalists.

It's also a pity that Chloe was so obviously suffering from vocal fatigue, because the Chloe from a couple of weeks ago would have turned that Betty Davis Eyes performance into an truly unforgettable Voice moment.

Does anyone know how the iTunes chart ended up this week?  I was away on a business trip and didn't have a chance to check.

Not sure if this is completely accurate, but it’s close. Addison was #1 with her original song and #3 with her cover. Chloe was #2 with her original and I think #4 with her cover. I think Brooke was #5 with her original and #6 with her cover. (Brooke and Chloe may be switched with #4 and #5.) Red was #8 with his original and #10 with his cover. I may be off a bit on these rankings, but they all had their two songs in the top 10. Addison also charted at #7 or #9 with her Adam duet.

1 hour ago, Sammich said:

Not sure if this is completely accurate, but it’s close. Addison was #1 with her original song and #3 with her cover. Chloe was #2 with her original and I think #4 with her cover. I think Brooke was #5 with her original and #6 with her cover. (Brooke and Chloe may be switched with #4 and #5.) Red was #8 with his original and #10 with his cover. I may be off a bit on these rankings, but they all had their two songs in the top 10. Addison also charted at #7 or #9 with her Adam duet.

Addison and Adam's duet charted that high?  Wow!!  I thought it was the worst duet out of the four.  Their voices did not match at all.