Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Rescue Me

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Dot said:

@mamadrama, either you are prescient or Pilgrim Media Group's MBFFL scriptwriter is reading this forum.

In odd 5-10 minutes, I've been skimming forum comments from season 4 to remind myself of what happened last year. Someone said she didn't know how there could be a season 5 since they had run out of new material. On Feb 17, well before filming for season 5 began, you responded with something on the order of "they haven't sent Twit & Company on an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii or some other exotic location yet."

And then they did!

Ha ha ha! It's like I have ESPN or something! 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, thebigboot said:

So I’m originally from Indianapolis, and I would legitimately be shocked if she legitimately was staying at that hotel.

I've only been to Indianapolis on the way to Crawfordsville so basically saw the airport. And I was legitimately shocked that she was staying (perhaps allegedly staying) there. I'd want my friends to come rescue me from that flea bag too! 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, John M said:

Well of course we have a new major plot point this year, Whitney falls madly in love with a guy she barely knows who was cheating once again making her look like a sad desperate loser.

Last Season: "I don't want a guy that is just into fat women"

This Season: "This guy is into fat women, I love it!" "I thought you didn't want a guy into fat women" "Well this one is different!"

That is so stupid.  Well, duh, a guy has to be into whatever it is you are for you to be his type!  It would be ridiculous and self defeating of me to insist on only dating guys that only like tall skinny blondes when I'm a short shapely brunette!  My husband only likes short shapely brunettes, should I be offended?  LOL

• Love 6
On 12/22/2017 at 11:40 PM, Pachengala said:

@mamadrama, they kind of just...didn't. There were a bunch of talking heads of her talking about how hard it is to be away given events A, B, and C, interspersed with the corresponding clips from last season, and showed her lazing about her weird motel room (she even sort of paused before saying 'motel room,' like she was placing verbal air quotes, so possibly some 'producing' around that) talking on the phone to folks at home. After she'd talked to everyone, she talked to Tal, who 'decided' that he and Todd would come 'rescue' her in his car. Whitney made a brief show of protest, pretending that she hadn't be hinting at this the whole time, to make sure she could later make it Tal's fault, and then they drove the 10+ hours to get her, picking her up at night with her one tiny suitcase, wedging her in the backseat and delivering her, unwashed and unabashed, unto her happily oblivious parents. Fitness Marshall presumably found out about his lost employee when she did not turn up to pant and fling sweat around all through their next rehearsal. 

If it sounds disjointed and implausible, that's because IT TOTALLY FUCKING WAS.

I am dying!! I love this so much - made me realize how much I miss recaps.  If they ever bring them back please audition to write them.  My favorite line is the bolded :D

On 12/23/2017 at 5:40 PM, notyrmomma said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually learned that the Fitness Marshall asked her to leave.  I don't think she could keep up with them at all.  She's such a "real dancer" that she couldn't even make four weeks of somewhat real dancer training. 

On 12/25/2017 at 11:48 PM, mamadrama said:

Color me shocked that the Fitness Marshall gig was even real...I was confident that it was just something made up for the show last season. 

I have not seen the ep, but from remarks like these, along with @John M's comments, my guess is that the FM made some $$ for pretending she was hired for his gig, so that she could claim it as part of her "dance career" and then sneak out on it for her own show.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 6

I'd love to hear the real story behind The Fitness Marshall's appearance on the show, but I don't think he'll be dishing any dirt. He was very gracious to her after her appearance in his video:

Caleb told POPSUGAR that the experience on the show was amazing. "It was my first time being a part of a TV show, which was so nerve-racking, but once I met Whitney, all my nerves were calmed," he said. "She is hilarious and keeps you on your toes. I was honestly shocked at how quickly she picked up the choreo — we literally did it like three times max before shooting — and she killed it and added all her own flavor and made it work for her body, which is what TFM is all about."

• Love 2

What TFM is all about is making money from his tour and YouTube views and as much fun as being a bitchy queen and spilling tea and throwing shade might be fat girls can buy tour tickets and click YouTube links so best not piss them off.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

It’s it because this show lies about most things or for some other reason?

A bit from column a and a bit from column b. The hotel isn’t totally sketchy but there are better ones in that price range in the city. Plus, after all we’ve seen of Nit Whit, She’d pitch a fit over that hotel.

• Love 4

It may have been the only place they could get permission to film. Even a low rent reality show like MBFL will often have a shockingly large crew. A while back one of my neighbors asked permission from my condo board to film a scene for a movie she was helping finance in her unit, said they would just need to move the camera and a couple of pieces of equipment in, it ended up being a crew of like 20, two trucks of equipment, just for one scene for a low budget direct to DVD film that you will never hear about.

• Love 3
On 12/19/2017 at 6:25 PM, Kid said:

.  Frankly, I don’t know why Todd puts up with her.

I'm seeing the blurb for the first show, about Todd's "betrayal" of her.  Hope it's true.

On 12/22/2017 at 8:42 AM, Tosia said:

I am curious about trainwrecks too, so I will watch--mostly for the snark here, although I admit, watching her walk/waddle is curious.

I can watch it on the web, but I think I'll wait.  I gaze in wonder at the trailer, where she's trying on a wedding gown, and Babs is saying she'll be a beautiful bride.

On 12/22/2017 at 2:09 PM, Snarklepuss said:

This thing with Todd taking over the dance class - Didn't they have a similar conflict last season? 

Ah, is this the "betrayal?:

On 12/22/2017 at 11:51 PM, M.F. Luder said:

I've seen enough episodes of My 600lb Life to know that there is NO way Whitney could have lasted in that car for 18 hours. 3 hours into it, she'd be screaming "mah leg!".

Yes! They should have rented a van and thrown a mattress in the back!  Hell, I'd have done it myself.

• Love 7
On 12/22/2017 at 10:27 PM, Irate Panda said:

If big girls are in such danger and desperately need shoes for support, why the hell is Shitney always barefoot?

Shitney. I love it!

On 12/23/2017 at 1:08 AM, Maggienolia said:

It was indeed filmed in Indianapolis. Twit was staying at the luxurious Catalina Motel at 8010 Washington Street. It's a whopping $50/night. It's just sad really. So, so, so sad. 

ETA: the Google reviews are worth reading... one in particular was amusing/interesting: " What most grabs my attention about the location is it's right across the street from dancers nightclub and adult entertainment establishment. I would absolutely stay here again." Hmmm... maybe Twit is exploring options for her stellar "dance career"??? 

Maybe BG stripping now? There are limitations on how much the pole can hold up.  Or are they trying to break the BBW's into stripping?

• Love 8
On 12/27/2017 at 0:02 AM, Snarklepuss said:

That is so stupid.  Well, duh, a guy has to be into whatever it is you are for you to be his type!  It would be ridiculous and self defeating of me to insist on only dating guys that only like tall skinny blondes when I'm a short shapely brunette!  My husband only likes short shapely brunettes, should I be offended?  LOL

Only if you had deep, DEEP dislike of being a short shapely brunette to the level that Twit has dislike of being fat (despite her protestations that she wants to be fat).

• Love 2
13 hours ago, auntjess said:

I can watch it on the web, but I think I'll waiI gaze in wonder at the trailer, where she's trying on a wedding gown, and Babs is saying she'll be a beautiful bride.

Thought bubble above Bab's head.....".if she lost 250 lbs... ". ...  

Babs is her mom so she had to say that.

So sad for hey parents. ...even though they enabled her, and still do,  etc.... yucky the,way Twit turned out....personality. ...mostly.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, auntjess said:

I'm seeing the blurb for the first show, about Todd's "betrayal" of her.  Hope it's true.

Ah, is this the "betrayal?:

Yes, see when Whit left to fake go on tour with the TFM she put Todd, who lives in NYC, in charge of her dance class in Greensboro N.C., a class which is not a thing that exists. Todd made too many changes in the fake dance class like dancing without shoes that betrayed Whit who is too fat do dance without shoes because that is a thing that exists for some reason allegedly. Also Todd didn't include her on group texts for the class that again does not exist after she had allegedly put him in charge of while she fake went on tour with TFM in a state which is not one of the two either lives in.

It's amazing how tedious Whit's life appears even when they make everything about it up.

Edited by John M
  • Love 19
On 12/27/2017 at 0:28 PM, John M said:

What TFM is all about is making money from his tour and YouTube views and as much fun as being a bitchy queen and spilling tea and throwing shade might be fat girls can buy tour tickets and click YouTube links so best not piss them off.

That is true and he probably also signed a confidentiality agreement.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, John M said:

Todd made too many changes in the fake dance class like dancing without shoes that betrayed Whit who is too fat do dance without shoes because that is a thing that exists for some reason allegedly.

But, but...did we not see her without shoes on many occasions, I think at her party for her parents, and also, one of the season wrap-ups, where she sits on a couch?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, greekmom said:

Shitney. I love it!

Me too!!!!!?????

2 minutes ago, auntjess said:

But, but...did we not see her without shoes on many occasions, I think at her party for her parents, and also, one of the season wrap-ups, where she sits on a couch?

And that is John M.’s point about going barefoot all the time and my point about wearing flip-flops all the time. It wasn’t about “her” girls and their welfare, it was about criticizing Todd.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, John M said:

Yes, see when Whit left to fake go on tour with the TFM she put Todd, who lives in NYC, in charge of her dance class in Greensboro N.C., a class which is not a thing that exists. Todd made too many changes in the fake dance class like dancing without shoes that betrayed Whit who is too fat do dance without shoes because that is a thing that exists for some reason allegedly. Also Todd didn't include her on group texts for the class that again does not exist after she had allegedly put him in charge of while she fake went on tour with TFM in a state which is not one of the two either lives in.

It's amazing how tedious Whit's life appears even when they make everything about it up.

I love this summary so much! ? I'm thinkin' maybe I should forego watching any MBFFL episodes this year & just wait for @JohnM's precis the next day -- much better than the actual film of Twit's fabulosity.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Kid said:

Me too!!!!!?????

And that is John M.’s point about going barefoot all the time and my point about wearing flip-flops all the time. It wasn’t about “her” girls and their welfare, it was about criticizing Todd.

I mean not to belabor the point but Big Girl Dance Class DOES NOT EXIST. It's not real, it has never existed outside of the TV show.

http://www.dalianadance.com/

Here is the studio that it was filmed at, there is no Big Girl Dance Class, they have their entire schedule going back a year, BGDC was never on it, the only thing on it that lines up is July when it was closed for almost a month http://www.dalianadance.com/calendar with "Private Lessons Only" and something about Ellen Show Rehearsal but I can't find anything matching up with Ellen and Greensboro, dance or Whit around that time frame so maybe it is just a name coincidence.

• Love 4

Whitney taught the BGDC at Greensboro Dance Theater - she gives credit all the time to Leslie Lamb Nagle for allowing her to teach, and Leslie owns GDT. They used to list Whitney as faculty on their website, and have a page for the BGDC schedule which, once the show started, was always empty.  Now all references to Whitney or her class seem to have been taken down. I guess the school got tired of having to explain to her eager fans that there wasn't an actual schedule that they could sign up for.  Daliana is the bellydance instructor and judge who was so overwhelmed by Whitney's grace and talent at the (fake) dance battle with Jiya that she invited her to take a class, and then got her a (fake) paying gig at an (empty) Greek restaurant. And she just happened to have a costume that fit Whitney (or possibly she sewed together six or seven costumes) so that Whitney could make her hip-swingin', belly-shakin' debut in front of her family and Buddy. But it is completely true that the BGDC no longer exists except for when the producers of MBFFL come up with a story line that needs it. Oh, and also on the list of trademarks that the Thores own.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney taught the BGDC at Greensboro Dance Theater - she gives credit all the time to Leslie Lamb Nagle for allowing her to teach, and Leslie owns GDT. They used to list Whitney as faculty on their website, and have a page for the BGDC schedule which, once the show started, was always empty.  Now all references to Whitney or her class seem to have been taken down. I guess the school got tired of having to explain to her eager fans that there wasn't an actual schedule that they could sign up for.  Daliana is the bellydance instructor and judge who was so overwhelmed by Whitney's grace and talent at the (fake) dance battle with Jiya that she invited her to take a class, and then got her a (fake) paying gig at an (empty) Greek restaurant. And she just happened to have a costume that fit Whitney (or possibly she sewed together six or seven costumes) so that Whitney could make her hip-swingin', belly-shakin' debut in front of her family and Buddy. But it is completely true that the BGDC no longer exists except for when the producers of MBFFL come up with a story line that needs it. Oh, and also on the list of trademarks that the Thores own.

BGDC moved this season to the Daliana Dance studio. I think they may have mentioned in passing once that they did and some vague reason but at least in the first episode it appeared there although they blurred the name out.

• Love 2

I looked into the dance classes some time ago.  A year or more ago, I can't recall, but, it was listed as a real thing. along with prices.  They charged per session and the cost was free or less, if they were filming.  I definitely recall seeing that.  Maybe, things have changed since then. 

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney taught the BGDC at Greensboro Dance Theater - she gives credit all the time to Leslie Lamb Nagle for allowing her to teach, and Leslie owns GDT. They used to list Whitney as faculty on their website, and have a page for the BGDC schedule which, once the show started, was always empty.

Ok, that makes sense.  I was a bit confused. I was not doubting what John M said but had thought that the class had taken place at the Greenboro Dance Studio.  Maybe Leslie Nagel finally wised up.    If you owned a reputable dance studio, would you want to in ANY way be associated with Whitney???   Especially having her a member of the faculty.

Maybe it started out as a good idea, and a positive one, but Whitney’s  evolution has gone downhill and her association with any reputable  studio can only do damage to that business.   What she considers dance these days is a series of “poses” to show how senshul she is.  

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, John M said:

Do the nitWhits ever question why there is no BGDC? I mean she managed to rope a few dozen of them into a cruise, I would think she could get more to show up at her class on occasion.

Please, when they look at her photos and rave how she’s lost weight do you really think they’d question the class?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, John M said:

Do the nitWhits ever question why there is no BGDC?

I didn't follow the first season, but by the second season, a good number of the Nit-Whits were regularly posting on Facebook that they wanted to take a class and when would the classes be held? So much so, that Greensboro Dance Theatre started responding to all requests with this  post:

Due to Whitney's travel schedule with promoting the show, we do not have any classes scheduled. HOWEVER, we WILL have more classes with her soon, and will be sure to post info (dates and times) here on this page as soon as possible! Thanks!

That went on for a couple of years and then all mention of Whitney and BGDC disappeared. The Nits still post on Whitney's page asking her when the classes will start up again, but she never responds.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kid said:

Ok, that makes sense.  I was a bit confused. I was not doubting what John M said but had thought that the class had taken place at the Greenboro Dance Studio.  Maybe Leslie Nagel finally wised up.    If you owned a reputable dance studio, would you want to in ANY way be associated with Whitney???   Especially having her a member of the faculty.

Maybe it started out as a good idea, and a positive one, but Whitney’s  evolution has gone downhill and her association with any reputable  studio can only do damage to that business.   What she considers dance these days is a series of “poses” to show how senshul she is.  

Yes, to be clear the class used to take place at Greensboro Dance Studio and was filmed there but it has been scrubbed from the website. At least in the first episode it takes place at Daliana Dance studio.

Side Question that continues to drive me crazy, what does Whit do exactly? The show is not a full time job, I doubt it films for more than a couple of months a year if that, she appears to have very few if any speaking engagements that are not directly related to the filming of her show, does she have a part time job or something?

The appears to live rather modestly, at least to the standard of living that seems completely normal for a not particularly successful professional in their 30s, it's not like she has children level obligations, all her friends probably work full time, how on earth does she fill her day when she isn't filming? I have no evidence to back this up but I still strongly suspect she has an alcohol abuse problem because otherwise I want a satisfying explination on just what the fuck she fills her day with, surely she is like an office manager for a small company or a tutor or a full-time volunteer, otherwise I assume she spends all day eating,  drinking and sleeping which would explain everything. 

Girl, you don't work, you have no obligations, go buy a treadmill desk or something and the pounds will fall off of you in no time.

Edited by John M
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, John M said:

Do the nitWhits ever question why there is no BGDC? I mean she managed to rope a few dozen of them into a cruise, I would think she could get more to show up at her class on occasion.

Also curious: she used to love to post video "dancing" in various places, supposedly doing various steps. Now she has a former garage remodeled into her very own dance studio, yet we have never seen her use it.

Why not use the space for the one day each year MBFFL films the BGDC? She  could make a few bucks renting it to TLC.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

Also curious: she used to love to post video "dancing" in various places, supposedly doing various steps. Now she has a former garage remodeled into her very own dance studio, yet we have never seen her use it.

Why not use the space for the one day each year MBFFL films the BGDC? She  could make a few bucks renting it to TLC.

Oh yes I forgot about the remodelling! She isn't the brightest and I am guessing she didn't think about all the legal implications and safety measure that would come with having a 'dance studio' in ones garage. Then again we are talking about someone who stomps around in flip flops then complains of injured feet.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I looked into the dance classes some time ago.  A year or more ago, I can't recall, but, it was listed as a real thing. along with prices.  They charged per session and the cost was free or less, if they were filming.  I definitely recall seeing that.  Maybe, things have changed since then. 

I can believe that -- why would anyone put themselves thru a phony BGDC unless being paid?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Dot said:

I can believe that -- why would anyone put themselves thru a phony BGDC unless being paid?

Some people just want to be on TV. I do not understand it, I personally avoid it like the plague and HATED it when they basically made me sit for an interview while my partner in a project said everything just to get the TV time but some people obsess about stuff as small as being on the local news.

Actually I was barely on TV for another thing but it had broad coverage and I got texts and phone calls about it, like really? Yes I was there, I was there trying to avoid the cameras.

29 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm guessing not. I doubt Greensboro is a particularly popular filming location but it would not surprise me if you needed a bunch of permits, security and additional costs to do commercial filming in a residential area with extras.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, John M said:

I'm guessing not. I doubt Greensboro is a particularly popular filming location but it would not surprise me if you needed a bunch of permits, security and additional costs to do commercial filming in a residential area with extras.

They film in her home all the time.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I didn't follow the first season, but by the second season, a good number of the Nit-Whits were regularly posting on Facebook that they wanted to take a class and when would the classes be held? So much so, that Greensboro Dance Theatre started responding to all requests with this  post:

That went on for a couple of years and then all mention of Whitney and BGDC disappeared. The Nits still post on Whitney's page asking her when the classes will start up again, but she never responds.

That's just sad, she has an opportunity to launch a successful dance studio and she is throwing it away due to laziness.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Dot said:

They film in her home all the time.

Yes but that is just a few people, commercial filming requirements, parking, extras, insurance, security, there may be ADA requirements that come into play. I suspect and hope that Whit can't start holding commercial classes in her garage for large groups without jumping through some significant hoops.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, John M said:

Yes but that is just a few people, commercial filming requirements, parking, extras, insurance, security, there may be ADA requirements that come into play. I suspect and hope that Whit can't start holding commercial classes in her garage for large groups without jumping through some significant hoops.

How would the city of Greensboro ever know? She's had crowds of people there before, e.g., that dumb dress-like-a-cocktail party.

9 hours ago, Dot said:

How would the city of Greensboro ever know? She's had crowds of people there before, e.g., that dumb dress-like-a-cocktail party.

Neighbors would probably start tracking lots of cars parked at the same time every week (like for a class).  Someone would turn her in.

What are we saying?  She's (1) too lazy, and (2) too physically incapacitated to actually teach classes.  Unless they're "stand in one place, wave your arms, and shake your ample butt" classes.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, John M said:

Yes, to be clear the class used to take place at Greensboro Dance Studio and was filmed there but it has been scrubbed from the website. At least in the first episode it takes place at Daliana Dance studio.

Side Question that continues to drive me crazy, what does Whit do exactly? The show is not a full time job, I doubt it films for more than a couple of months a year if that, she appears to have very few if any speaking engagements that are not directly related to the filming of her show, does she have a part time job or something?

The appears to live rather modestly, at least to the standard of living that seems completely normal for a not particularly successful professional in their 30s, it's not like she has children level obligations, all her friends probably work full time, how on earth does she fill her day when she isn't filming? I have no evidence to back this up but I still strongly suspect she has an alcohol abuse problem because otherwise I want a satisfying explination on just what the fuck she fills her day with, surely she is like an office manager for a small company or a tutor or a full-time volunteer, otherwise I assume she spends all day eating,  drinking and sleeping which would explain everything. 

Girl, you don't work, you have no obligations, go buy a treadmill desk or something and the pounds will fall off of you in no time.

When she's not filming I picture her in her bed trolling the internet.

Right? Had she embarked on even a modest life change when the show began, she could be 200 lb lighter and would probably feel much more "fabulous". 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh yes I forgot about the remodelling! She isn't the brightest and I am guessing she didn't think about all the legal implications and safety measure that would come with having a 'dance studio' in ones garage. Then again we are talking about someone who stomps around in flip flops then complains of injured feet.

But, but, but her DANCE CAREER!!! She needs that studio space to develop her big, fat, fabulist DANCE CAREER!!!! A home studio shows her level of commitment and dedication to the APPEARANCE of being serious about... well.... dance, health, exercises, adulting. Sadly, it was an expensive (I'm sure) gesture and I have to wonder what effect it has on the resale value of the house. I think this may have been posed when she first talked about converting the garage into a studio but seriously... I would think that would take away from the value. Anybody with more real estate savvy able to speak to that?? I know people convert garages all the time into spare rooms, man caves, etc. But to me that really turns me off as a potential buyer to see that a house HAD a garage and now has none but in its place has an ugly (they rarely look like more than a converted garage) extra room. But that's just me. 

I don't think she ever intended to use it as a place to hold classes. She wanted to have her own private dance studio because... you know... she's a professional dancer. *gag**choke*

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

But, but, but her DANCE CAREER!!! She needs that studio space to develop her big, fat, fabulist DANCE CAREER!!!! A home studio shows her level of commitment and dedication to the APPEARANCE of being serious about... well.... dance, health, exercises, adulting. Sadly, it was an expensive (I'm sure) gesture and I have to wonder what effect it has on the resale value of the house. I think this may have been posed when she first talked about converting the garage into a studio but seriously... I would think that would take away from the value. Anybody with more real estate savvy able to speak to that?? I know people convert garages all the time into spare rooms, man caves, etc. But to me that really turns me off as a potential buyer to see that a house HAD a garage and now has none but in its place has an ugly (they rarely look like more than a converted garage) extra room. But that's just me. 

I don't think she ever intended to use it as a place to hold classes. She wanted to have her own private dance studio because... you know... she's a professional dancer. *gag**choke*

Probably none, they make vinyl flooring now that looks just like hardwood, it's not like it's a garage to bedroom conversion, she just put some flooring down and hung decorations up, I bet she still parks her car in there for bad weather if not all the time when she is not filming in there, I'm pretty sure it still has the garage door and everything.

• Love 2

I doubt this neighborhood is zoned for business use, which would probably include running a dance school. And indeed, although I believe a dance floor has been installed, I believe it's still usable as a garage -- there are fierce ice storms in NC so there's a need for covered parking. I know people teach music lessons, etc., in their homes, but that's one kid at a time and having the kind of influx of traffic with a class...and people parking on neighbors' lawns would probably annoy the 'hood.

I do not think they actually made that road trip, but flew everyone to Indianapolis for the shoot (including a little highway footage), then flew everyone back to NC and did the same. Whatever black sedan that was, I'm sure they could rent the same vehicle in both places. In fact, I wonder if they don't just rent (or have bought) a vacant house in G'boro to pose as Twit's "home' while she's still living with her parents.

The fixation on her parents is bizarre. They aren't particularly old, and Mom's recovery seems to be managed perfectly well. Why wouldn't she take her medication? She seems organized and runs a lovely household; how Twit thinks she's an essential health coach is beyond me. And while I'm on that topic, every time anyone on this show hugs or kisses a human or animal, it's a nauseating full-frontal cunnilingus.

I did love the dirtbag-motel scene where Twit shovels pork rinds into her maw while pawing through hard-copy photos. Who travels with photos when you have a smart phone? She's gotten so much more spherical, it's like watching one of those rubberized roly-poly toys...in the 60s they made them life-sized, but like a version of this

81b78mIo61L._SL1500_.jpg

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, BeachyWave said:

In fact, I wonder if they don't just rent (or have bought) a vacant house in G'boro to pose as Twit's "home' while she's still living with her parents.

No, she owns it, some people sent mail to her house a while back and she freaked out thinking people were like hardcore stalking her because she was too dumb to know that property records are almost always easily accessible public records and didn't put her house in a trust to hide it.

• Love 4

This is my first time posting, so I don't know if I can say this or not, but I'm now coming to the conclusion that Shitney should be in porn movies.  She's always taking photos of her, or her and Donna and/or Tal in bed, or always showing her body, taking off her top at her so-called radio station job, that scene was so inappropriate in so many ways.  Maney should have stopped taping right there. etc...  she's got no morals whatsoever.  

I've always thought she was adopted, or Hunter was adopted.  They don't look like each other at all.  

Did you notice in the very first episode when her and Todd were dancing for her parents in the backyard how she attacked Todd by saying that she thought he was a professional dancer when he screwed up a very easy dance performance?  I was shocked that her show has come this far and Todd is still taking her crap.  

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, John M said:

No, she owns it, some people sent mail to her house a while back and she freaked out thinking people were like hardcore stalking her because she was too dumb to know that property records are almost always easily accessible public records and didn't put her house in a trust to hide it.

You'd be surprised at how many prominent people don't hide behind real estate trusts. I once worked at a university in its development -- read that as fundraising -- dept & we subscribed to an on-line service we could access for records for anyone in Calif. I even opened my own shop for a while as a prospect researcher & had no trouble subscribing to the service as a private individual. This was back in the early '90s when the Internet was still in diapers. It's probably even easier today to get those records.

• Love 1