Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Rescue Me

• Start Topic

In the Season 5 premiere, Whitney is all set for a whirlwind tour as a backup dancer, but a secret love is holding her back. Meanwhile, Buddy and Heather's relationship problems may be irreparable.*

*This episode will also air on December 18th on the TLC app and website as a sneak preview for Season 5.

Of course Whit wasn't doing the dancing but she quits and blames everyone else instead of her just being too fat. You don't want your best friend to meet your boyfriend? This seems normal to you and not fucking crazy? I didn't want to ruin things by him meeting you?

Why didn't you bring your car with you? They have to subtitle Buddy? What is wrong with him?

No one cares about big girl dance class, it's not a thing that exists!

You did not go on tour, you tried and failed before the tour started.

Buddy sounds like a real piece of shit, they are better off broken up.

• Love 15

OK, here are my thoughts.

1.   She quits the tour. She quits the tour, in my opinion, because she can’t do it. It was fake to begin with because he would never hire her on. And if he did hire her on, wasn’t there a contract? I used to be in the performing arts. And yes, it’s an exercise guru, but it still the performing arts. If it’s legit, there are contracts.

2.  Buddy looks awful.  His eyes are always “hooded” which says to me he’s under the influence.  Also, the number of tats he has had exploded.

3.  Frankly, I don’t know why Todd puts up with her. I guess it’s the TLC paycheck. If any of this is real, she’s much too self-centered to be a good friend and all that he and Tal does is enable her bad behavior.  ( flip-flops in Indianapolis? I don’t know what time of year it was but if it’s in the fall it’s too cold for flip-flops.)

4.  This whole Avi thing, it’s a set up.  All to show how fat girls are victims.  I have been fat all my life, not morbidly obese, and most of the things that it happened to me have been because of the choices I made.

5.  Why would Heather take relationship advice from Whitney? Inquiring minds want to know.

6.  She criticizes Todd because he’s doing dancing barefoot. She says that’s dangerous because if you’re heavy you need arch support.  Yet she wears flip-flops constantly. I am 400 pounds lighter than her and I cannot wear flip-flops at 180 pounds.  Yes, I would estimate she’s into the 500s now.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, Kid said:

5.  Finally, why would Heather take relationship advice from Whitney? Inquiring minds want to know.

Believe it or not, she gives relationship -- and other -- advice monthly to Nit-Whits who write her asking for it. It's on the MBFFL FB page, previous months still available.(The most offensive -- and dangerous -- advice was when she essentially told a Nit-Whit to ignore a doctor's recommendations.)

I'm salivating, waiting for the snark to begin for the new season. Since my cable provider doesn't include the TLCgo app, I'll have to wait for Jan 2.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Kid said:

I am 400 pounds lighter than her and I cannot wear flip-flops at 180 pounds. 

Your whole post was great but this made me LOL :) and Whit says you can't dance barefoot if you're heavy? Is she saying Todd is heavy? Because just last season she was yelling at him for having a perfect body (implying of course that she realizes her own body is imperfect, as if she'd ever admit that).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Whit says you can't dance barefoot if you're heavy? Is she saying Todd is heavy? Because just last season she was yelling at him for having a perfect body (implying of course that she realizes her own body is impe

He was having the dance class do dances barefoot - he had been running the classes while she was gone.  Her comment was about “her” big girls.  It is dangerous for them because they need arch support.  What it really was about is a way for her to criticize Todd.

• Love 5
On 12/19/2017 at 3:42 PM, Dot said:

Believe it or not, she gives relationship -- and other -- advice monthly to Nit-Whits who write her asking for it. It's on the MBFFL FB page, previous months still available.(The most offensive -- and dangerous -- advice was when she essentially told a Nit-Whit to ignore a doctor's recommendations.)

I'm salivating, waiting for the snark to begin for the new season. Since my cable provider doesn't include the TLCgo app, I'll have to wait for Jan 2.

Same here. Grr!

• Love 2

As much as I love the snark,  I can wait until January 2 for the TLC episode because I don't want my holidays ruined thinking about Twit's stupidity and bad acting.  

Her days are numbered for her "lame" show and any mobility she has left.

Twit will continue to just exist--in an oversized, painful, uncomfortable in the real world and pissed about it.

Nevermind that true insight/change lies within a person to change internally, and not rage against external challenges, of which there are many for all of us,  though not only related to weight. Or to further the cause, Twit doesn't do anything  for her NBS to help others, either. 

Her therapist is not helping.  Twit's become tiresome.

I am curious about trainwrecks too, so I will watch--mostly for the snark here, although I admit, watching her walk/waddle is curious. She doesn't move otherwise, right?

Oh wait, BG Dance class for 10 seconds of arm waving, shaking fat,  and one step to the right counts, too! 

No, just no. 

Edited by Tosia
Trying to find anything redeeming abt Twit is also tiresome.
  • Love 9

Can we just talk about the title for a second, Rescue Me, first of all you did not bring your new car up on a 4 week dance rehearsal program? Then you expected your friends to drive , what did they say, 10 hours each way to pick you up? Fly, rent a car, bring your own car, have the producers drive you. I get that this was done for effect, she was never going on that dance your because she wasn't physically able to and they had already scheduled filming MBFFL but do you realize the optics of a grown ass woman with money needing to be "rescued" like that? 

You do need to be rescued, your weight is out of control and physically disabling you but this childish behavior is rediculous, you acted like you were 12 and coming home from summer camp.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, John M said:

Then you expected your friends to drive , what did they say, 10 hours each way to pick you up? Fly, rent a car, bring your own car, have the producers drive you.

This confused me too. If my friend was quitting [yet another] something and wanted to come home, driving to get her is the last idea we'd come up with. Why didn't she fly back? I found flights from Indianapolis to Greensboro for around $250, or not much more than a two-day drive, gas, lodging(?) and food for 2-3 people. This made no sense. It's something college kids would do, and these folks are well into their 30s.

How they're now portraying her life versus how they used to is shocking. She spent the entire episode, having quit an actual job, lying filthily about prying into the lives of her friends and family. That's it! The entire episode was her being all, 'what's going on with you?' to her mom, Heather, Buddy, and Ashley, with a tiny bit of pretend drama about either Avi or Todd and BGDC. Why did they bring this back? None of it makes any sense. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

The entire episode was her being all, 'what's going on with you?' to her mom, Heather, Buddy, and Ashley, with a tiny bit of pretend drama about either Avi or Todd and BGDC. Why did they bring this back? None of it makes any sense. 

(I don't have access to TLC-Go, either  -- damn you, Verizon! --so I haven't seen this, but I don't care about seeing spoilers. I feel like I can predict the whole show with my eyes closed at this point, so, eh. :-))

I'd guess this was the producers' way of doing a "remember this?" update from the "cliff-hanging" ending of the last season. Maybe TLC didn't want to do a marathon of the previous season, so the producers thought this was the best way to get the watchers' memories refreshed and up-to-date.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, preciousperfect said:

I guess it’s up to us Comcast subscribers to take one for the team LOL. 

I didn’t make it through the whole episode before I turned it off sorry 

Hah, me too!  I couldn't take the ten zillion commercials Comcast chose to force us to suffer through.  And that's on top of suffering through the Twit and how I always feel a little queasy when I watch her anyway.

This thing with Todd taking over the dance class - Didn't they have a similar conflict last season?  I thought that was already in the past.  They've taken up with it again like it never happened the first time.  I suppose that's an indication of how "real" it is.

Buddy - The way they dance around WTF is wrong with him makes me think it's drugs and/or alcohol.  He just looks so unhealthy.  He makes the Twit look healthy and that's not saying much!  Somehow I've never bought into the reality of his and Heather's relationship despite the photos posted online of them together.  They all went to high school together.  It's all just a little too convenient.

OK, that's all I got for now.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I found flights from Indianapolis to Greensboro for around $250, or not much more than a two-day drive, gas, lodging(?) and food for 2-3 people. 

This made no sense. It's something college kids would do, and these folks are well into their 30s.

IIRC, @Ketzel said Avi Lang was a grad student in Indiana. Is this how the MBFFL scripters will write him into Twit's life -- she met him on tour?

When a college student in the '50s, I had never been on an airplane, so my sorority sisters decided to change that. One of them accompanied me on a flight from Love Field in Dallas to Ammon Carter Field in Ft. Worth, a total of 30 miles. (The plane never even leveled off; it just went up, then down.) When we arrived, we were met by a car caravan of sisters waving banners, carrying flowers, etc. Now, THAT's how it's done -- when you're 21 or so.

• Love 17

Can we just stop it with the "on tour" bullshit, she couldn't do the dance moves and she quit before the tour started. Also she wasn't ever going on tour in the first place because MBFFL was already filming, they weren't going to do an entire season of MBFFL traveling in a van between dance classes that she couldn't do, they had already scheduled all the hijinks, the production crew, etc.

I get that all reality shows are kind of fake but can they please at least have plot lines make some goddamn sense on even a basic level?

Edited by John M
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

. . . per seat, so $500.

I dug further (WHY? WHY AM I WASTING MY TODDLER'S NAP FOR THIS???) and found that she can fly on SWA from Indy to Raleigh/Durham for $130 one way, meaning $260 max IF they charge her for a second seat (they refund the extra seat if the flight isn't full). HOWEVER! Even if it WERE $500 total, why the fuck can't our old girl afford it? If I needed desperately to get somewhere like right now, I could afford the $500 to do so, and I don't have a television show. She could have swung the flight home, so why didn't she? That 'road trip' footage was too brief and uncompelling to be the reason. 

1 hour ago, Dot said:

When a college student in the '50s, I had never been on an airplane, so my sorority sisters decided to change that. One of them accompanied me on a flight from Love Field in Dallas to Ammon Carter Field in Ft. Worth, a total of 30 miles. (The plane never even leveled off; it just went up, then down.) When we arrived, we were met by a car caravan of sisters waving banners, carrying flowers, etc. Now, THAT's how it's done -- when you're 21 or so.

This story literally made me smile, standing here alone in my kitchen like a food. I just love it

13 minutes ago, John M said:

I get that all reality shows are kind of fake but can they please at least have plot lines make some goddamn sense on even a basic level?

That's it--none of this makes any SENSE. They wrapped up the tour like some dirty little secret. Instead of, say, a quick interview with the Fitness Marshall discussing it, or a scene of her formally resigning from the tour, or anything at all to support this fiction they're trying to present, that Whitney is a professional dancer with a career, we get Whitney furtively sneaking away in cover of darkness. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

I dug further (WHY? WHY AM I WASTING MY TODDLER'S NAP FOR THIS???) and found that she can fly on SWA from Indy to Raleigh/Durham for $130 one way, meaning $260 max IF they charge her for a second seat (they refund the extra seat if the flight isn't full). 

That's a 3-week advance purchase price.  If she decided on one day to fly home the next, the higher prices would be charged.  And we know that Twitney doesn't plan ANYTHING 3 weeks in advance, except her cruise.

• Love 3

So someone spoil it for me...how did they portray her "quitting" the dance tour? Did she really just sneak away in the night? 

I think Buddy looks like it could be an alcohol problem. He's got the drowsiness and droopiness of opioids but the bloating/slurring of words/poor coloring looks like alcohol-related issues. I actually liked Buddy in the first season. I didn't like the way he acted towards the comedienne (damn, I am STILL holding grudges for that plot point) but I still generally find him more likable than Whitney. Regardless, I don't want him to DIE. Dude needs help. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So someone spoil it for me...how did they portray her "quitting" the dance tour? Did she really just sneak away in the night? 

I think Buddy looks like it could be an alcohol problem. He's got the drowsiness and droopiness of opioids but the bloating/slurring of words/poor coloring looks like alcohol-related issues. I actually liked Buddy in the first season. I didn't like the way he acted towards the comedienne (damn, I am STILL holding grudges for that plot point) but I still generally find him more likable than Whitney. Regardless, I don't want him to DIE. Dude needs help. 

I think he's a bartender, horrible hours combined with booze - could be a possibility

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Maybe both.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, John M said:

Can we just talk about the title for a second, Rescue Me, first of all you did not bring your new car up on a 4 week dance rehearsal program? Then you expected your friends to drive , what did they say, 10 hours each way to pick you up? Fly, rent a car, bring your own car, have the producers drive you. I get that this was done for effect, she was never going on that dance your because she wasn't physically able to and they had already scheduled filming MBFFL but do you realize the optics of a grown ass woman with money needing to be "rescued" like that? 

You do need to be rescued, your weight is out of control and physically disabling you but this childish behavior is rediculous, you acted like you were 12 and coming home from summer camp.

And I lover her comment that she doesn't quit things BUT she's quitting this because her mom MIGHT need her (though we see no evidence that Babs needs her for anything). Uh-huh. I'll save the rest for the new year but yeah that whole intro scenario was so scripted and ridiculously fake... I was ready to puke about 5 minutes into the episode. And exactly what kind of no-tell-motel was she in?!?!? Yuk. 

And I think they said it was an 18 hour drive one way. And what about the Fitness Marshall - did she tell him she was leaving or did she just ghost in the middle of the night?? I'm thinking (were this a Real situation) that ghosting or even telling him "hey, I'm not going on tour like I said I would cuz my momma might need me and my ankles are swelling" would be a fast end to any dance career she might be trying to build. But since this isn't a real situation and there is no actual dance career outside of her over-worked imagination, we've just got crappy reality fabulosity. I really DO want to see what the deal is with Buddy - they've built it up so much in the adverts with Twit going to his parents and his mom saying "it's not good"... I'm sure it's going to be something like he stubbed his toe or an equally underwhelming faux crisis for her to blubber up about. I don't know why but I kinda what to see Buddy escape this handbasket to hell and get his life in order. Run, Buddy!!! Run!!! 

11 hours ago, preciousperfect said:

Whining about she is so lonely, working is hard etc.

Makes you wonder how she managed to live in Korea for a year + without her family and friends. I mean, you did that but you can't handle being a few states away for 4 weeks?? I call bulls*t.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

@mamadrama, they kind of just...didn't. There were a bunch of talking heads of her talking about how hard it is to be away given events A, B, and C, interspersed with the corresponding clips from last season, and showed her lazing about her weird motel room (she even sort of paused before saying 'motel room,' like she was placing verbal air quotes, so possibly some 'producing' around that) talking on the phone to folks at home. After she'd talked to everyone, she talked to Tal, who 'decided' that he and Todd would come 'rescue' her in his car. Whitney made a brief show of protest, pretending that she hadn't be hinting at this the whole time, to make sure she could later make it Tal's fault, and then they drove the 10+ hours to get her, picking her up at night with her one tiny suitcase, wedging her in the backseat and delivering her, unwashed and unabashed, unto her happily oblivious parents. Fitness Marshall presumably found out about his lost employee when she did not turn up to pant and fling sweat around all through their next rehearsal. 

If it sounds disjointed and implausible, that's because IT TOTALLY FUCKING WAS.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

@mamadrama, they kind of just...didn't. There were a bunch of talking heads of her talking about how hard it is to be away given events A, B, and C, interspersed with the corresponding clips from last season, and showed her lazing about her weird motel room (she even sort of paused before saying 'motel room,' like she was placing verbal air quotes, so possibly some 'producing' around that) talking on the phone to folks at home. After she'd talked to everyone, she talked to Tal, who 'decided' that he and Todd would come 'rescue' her in his car. Whitney made a brief show of protest, pretending that she hadn't be hinting at this the whole time, to make sure she could later make it Tal's fault, and then they drove the 10+ hours to get her, picking her up at night with her one tiny suitcase, wedging her in the backseat and delivering her, unwashed and unabashed, unto her happily oblivious parents. Fitness Marshall presumably found out about his lost employee when she did not turn up to pant and fling sweat around all through their next rehearsal. 

If it sounds disjointed and implausible, that's because IT TOTALLY FUCKING WAS.

Don't forget how she just be-bops out of the car when they arrive at her parents house and without so much as a 'thank you for driving 18x2 hours to come get me" she just calls back "put my bags in my car" and heads on into the house. This b**ch. Seriously. 

• Love 20

Did anyone else notice when Tal was talking to Todd on the 800 hr drive to the no-tell motel Whitney was living in he almost choked on the words her “dance career”? He looked liked he couldn’t believe he got that line out with a somewhat straight face.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Thank you for the wonderfully descriptive recap, Pachengala . 

That's some weird shit. 

Typical Twit shit-show.

I was going to thank YOU for putting it all so much more succinctly!

27 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Don't forget how she just be-bops out of the car when they arrive at her parents house and without so much as a 'thank you for driving 18x2 hours to come get me" she just calls back "put my bags in my car" and heads on into the house. This b**ch. Seriously. 

I did forget that! See, that's why I find her weight almost the least snarkable thing about her--that she's such a nasty, hateful person is truly the most remarkable thing about her.

22 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

Was there any proof that the 18 hour car ride actually happened? They probably just filmed it at a local motel. I've seen enough episodes of My 600lb Life to know that there is NO way Whitney could have lasted in that car for 18 hours. 3 hours into it, she'd be screaming "mah leg!".

Whoa, OF COURSE. I'm embarrassed I missed that--that's why it was all so cloaked in mystery, and why she choked on 'motel room.' It was all fake. Head smack. 

Edited by Pachengala
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

Was there any proof that the 18 hour car ride actually happened? They probably just filmed it at a local motel. I've seen enough episodes of My 600lb Life to know that there is NO way Whitney could have lasted in that car for 18 hours. 3 hours into it, she'd be screaming "mah leg!".

That's exactly what I thought when reading @Pachengala's excellent recap.

• Love 3

It was indeed filmed in Indianapolis. Twit was staying at the luxurious Catalina Motel at 8010 Washington Street. It's a whopping $50/night. It's just sad really. So, so, so sad. 

ETA: the Google reviews are worth reading... one in particular was amusing/interesting: " What most grabs my attention about the location is it's right across the street from dancers nightclub and adult entertainment establishment. I would absolutely stay here again." Hmmm... maybe Twit is exploring options for her stellar "dance career"??? 

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Well, they may have shipped her to Indianapolis, but I call bullshit on her doing any rehearsing with the Fitness Marshall.  Film, or it didn't happen!

She just kinda stood there and shook her stomach and looked pained while the FM and the 2 BBs rehearsed. Obs in WAY over her pin head. So really, film AND it didn't happen. ;) 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Pachengala said:

There were a bunch of talking heads of her talking about how hard it is to be away given events A, B, and C, interspersed with the corresponding clips from last season, and showed her lazing about her weird motel room (she even sort of paused before saying 'motel room,' like she was placing verbal air quotes, so possibly some 'producing' around that) talking on the phone to folks at home.

While chowing down on a large bag of chips.  LOL!!!

15 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I did forget that! See, that's why I find her weight almost the least snarkable thing about her--that she's such a nasty, hateful person is truly the most remarkable thing about her.

You are so right about that. She could lose weight but I don’t think it’s possible to fix that personality.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

And I lover her comment that she doesn't quit things BUT she's quitting this because her mom MIGHT need her (though we see no evidence that Babs needs her for anything). Uh-huh. I'll save the rest for the new year but yeah that whole intro scenario was so scripted and ridiculously fake... I was ready to puke about 5 minutes into the episode. And exactly what kind of no-tell-motel was she in?!?!? Yuk. 

And I think they said it was an 18 hour drive one way. And what about the Fitness Marshall - did she tell him she was leaving or did she just ghost in the middle of the night?? I'm thinking (were this a Real situation) that ghosting or even telling him "hey, I'm not going on tour like I said I would cuz my momma might need me and my ankles are swelling" would be a fast end to any dance career she might be trying to build. But since this isn't a real situation and there is no actual dance career outside of her over-worked imagination, we've just got crappy reality fabulosity. I really DO want to see what the deal is with Buddy - they've built it up so much in the adverts with Twit going to his parents and his mom saying "it's not good"... I'm sure it's going to be something like he stubbed his toe or an equally underwhelming faux crisis for her to blubber up about. I don't know why but I kinda what to see Buddy escape this handbasket to hell and get his life in order. Run, Buddy!!! Run!!! 

Makes you wonder how she managed to live in Korea for a year + without her family and friends. I mean, you did that but you can't handle being a few states away for 4 weeks?? I call bulls*t.

There was not going to be a season of MBFFL of Whit flopping around on stage with the Fitness Marshall and traveling from city to city in a van she could barely fit in between shitty motels, filming had already started, crew had been hired, filming locations scouted and secured, the cast (Whitney's friends and family) had committed to filming and signed contracts, it was never, ever going to happen.

But the thing I don't understand is why the narrative of the show that I assume Whitney agreed to is she just quit, at a minimum she couldn't do it because of her MBFFL commitment and the Fitness Marshall didn't want her there in the first place besides the free advertising.

It's just such a weird obviously fake storyline that makes her look worse, just say she had the offer but she decided that BGDC was more important or she didn't feel like leaving her mom, anything that isn't I just quit.

• Love 7

I dunno, my parents would have shot me if I said that I quit the opportunity of a lifetime because I missed them...especially north of 30 years old and with no other signs of gainful employment.

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually learned that the Fitness Marshall asked her to leave.  I don't think she could keep up with them at all.  She's such a "real dancer" that she couldn't even make four weeks of somewhat real dancer training.  And FFS, what was she gone, like 2 weeks at most?  She's acting like she hasn't seen people in ages.  I have been on business trips for longer than that and I have two kids.

Wedding dress shopping?  Good look seeing as she couldn't even find khaki pants to fit her.

She seems to be so worried about Heather and Buddy and no question on Buddy's health.  It's like she doesn't even notice.  I do not recall him needing subtitles in season 1, at least.  But she really shouldn't get involved in their relationship.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

I do not recall him needing subtitles in season 1, at least.  But she really shouldn't get involved in their relationship.

Buddy's subtitles have been mentioned by several of you. Spoil me: what are you talking about? Was his speech so slurred he couldn't be understood?

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Buddy's subtitles have been mentioned by several of you. Spoil me: what are you talking about? Was his speech so slurred he couldn't be understood?

I could understand Buddy most of the time I don’t think he really needed subtitles but he sure as hell looks like shit.  I’m not sure what is going on with him but I do think something is wrong with him because quite frankly the people on this show just aren’t that good at acting and he looks like hell.  I do believe he and Heather broke up a long time ago but considering how this show is with timelines and fabrications I guess it doesn’t matter.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I agree with @Irate Panda and you could pretty much understand him (was it me, or were some of the subtitles wrong sometimes?).  I thought he was more mumbling rather than slurring, but whatever you call it, he didn't look good or sound good and was in no mood to talk about his relationship with Heather.  And it felt awkward that Whit was pushing him to talk about it so much.  Don't feel like you are missing out on something @Dot by not being able to watch it early.  They are only showing half of the show anyway and there are a million commercials.  They also did this with My 600 Pound life and that episode equally pissed me off.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

I dunno, my parents would have shot me if I said that I quit the opportunity of a lifetime because I missed them...especially north of 30 years old and with no other signs of gainful employment.

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually learned that the Fitness Marshall asked her to leave.  I don't think she could keep up with them at all.  She's such a "real dancer" that she couldn't even make four weeks of somewhat real dancer training.  And FFS, what was she gone, like 2 weeks at most?  She's acting like she hasn't seen people in ages.  I have been on business trips for longer than that and I have two kids.

Wedding dress shopping?  Good look seeing as she couldn't even find khaki pants to fit her.

She seems to be so worried about Heather and Buddy and no question on Buddy's health.  It's like she doesn't even notice.  I do not recall him needing subtitles in season 1, at least.  But she really shouldn't get involved in their relationship.

She's so full of shit. More of her BS as a cover, 'cause we all know she'll never admit to not being physically able to do it--or that FM was probably relieved when she went away (as the radio station probably was). 

At this point in the shitshow, Whitney is just someone who's fun to mess with but she doesn't get it and thinks everyone loves her. I'd compare her to a circus clown, but clowns are aware people are laughing at them. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Color me shocked that the Fitness Marshall gig was even real...I was confident that it was just something made up for the show last season. 

Real in what sense? She signed a contract to appear on her television show during the same time period that the Fitness Marshall was on tour so she never was going on tour. Also as much as Whitney is a nobody she is way more famous than the Fitness Marshall so he was probably very happy for the exposure.

Edited by John M
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Color me shocked that the Fitness Marshall gig was even real...I was confident that it was just something made up for the show last season. 

@mamadrama, either you are prescient or Pilgrim Media Group's MBFFL scriptwriter is reading this forum.

In odd 5-10 minutes, I've been skimming forum comments from season 4 to remind myself of what happened last year. Someone said she didn't know how there could be a season 5 since they had run out of new material. On Feb 17, well before filming for season 5 began, you responded with something on the order of "they haven't sent Twit & Company on an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii or some other exotic location yet."

And then they did!

• Love 4

Well of course we have a new major plot point this year, Whitney falls madly in love with a guy she barely knows who was cheating once again making her look like a sad desperate loser.

Last Season: "I don't want a guy that is just into fat women"

This Season: "This guy is into fat women, I love it!" "I thought you didn't want a guy into fat women" "Well this one is different!"

• Love 11