Type keyword(s) to search

The Walking Dead in the Media

• Start Topic

How did Elpha capture the ‘Talking Heads’?

(Entertainment Weekly)                                   Some of the people captured were very capable fighters at this point, so how were they captured, because that’s something we don’t see? What do you envision happened to these people that were kidnapped and taken?

(Angela Kang).                                                           ”I think it was some sort of a mix of a ruse. Like when we had that moment where Henry had to kind of go off to deal with the pipe crisis — was that actually what was happening? Or was that something that they generated in order to kind of draw people in? And it’s very much in the comics. People were fooled into going with them, and I think that’s kind of what’s terrifying — that she’s able to put on a wig and a hat and look totally different and walk through the fair. In the comics, she just kind of walks around with her bald head, but because we played events differently, too many people got a good look at her. But she looks completely different with long hair and a flowing dress. So I think that’s kind of the horror of it, the feeling that somebody could snatch you from within the midst of a giant crowd.

And we didn’t want to really get into the weeds of exactly how it happened, ’cause in some ways it’s more terrifying not seeing that happen on screen. But I do think it was you trick people into going to an advantageous location, and then you very quickly knock ’em out, tie ’em up, et cetera”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/24/walking-dead-showrunner-calm-before-angela-kang-915-tara-enid-henry/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

How did Elpha capture the ‘Talking Heads’?

(Entertainment Weekly)                                   Some of the people captured were very capable fighters at this point, so how were they captured, because that’s something we don’t see? What do you envision happened to these people that were kidnapped and taken?

(Angela Kang).                                                           ”I think it was some sort of a mix of a ruse. Like when we had that moment where Henry had to kind of go off to deal with the pipe crisis — was that actually what was happening? Or was that something that they generated in order to kind of draw people in? And it’s very much in the comics. People were fooled into going with them, and I think that’s kind of what’s terrifying — that she’s able to put on a wig and a hat and look totally different and walk through the fair. In the comics, she just kind of walks around with her bald head, but because we played events differently, too many people got a good look at her. But she looks completely different with long hair and a flowing dress. So I think that’s kind of the horror of it, the feeling that somebody could snatch you from within the midst of a giant crowd.

And we didn’t want to really get into the weeds of exactly how it happened, ’cause in some ways it’s more terrifying not seeing that happen on screen. But I do think it was you trick people into going to an advantageous location, and then you very quickly knock ’em out, tie ’em up, et cetera”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/24/walking-dead-showrunner-calm-before-angela-kang-915-tara-enid-henry/

In other words, " No, we couldn't come up with a plausible explanation. "

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

”I think it was some sort of a mix of a ruse. Like when we had that moment where Henry had to kind of go off to deal with the pipe crisis — was that actually what was happening? Or was that something that they generated in order to kind of draw people in? And it’s very much in the comics. People were fooled into going with them, and I think that’s kind of what’s terrifying — that she’s able to put on a wig and a hat and look totally different and walk through the fair. In the comics, she just kind of walks around with her bald head, but because we played events differently, too many people got a good look at her. But she looks completely different with long hair and a flowing dress. So I think that’s kind of the horror of it, the feeling that somebody could snatch you from within the midst of a giant crowd.

JFC, Kang. You sound ridiculous. All that fucking stupid babblespeak and I ask again - how did all those people get snatched in the midst of that crowd, with no one noticing, hearing or seeing anything?

I must have missed the scene where Henry was needed to deal with any kind of crisis.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Gobi said:

In other words, " No, we couldn't come up with a plausible explanation. "

This is outrageous. "How did this major plot twist happen?". Ohhhh... let's not get in the weeds on that. 

This is the "yada yada yada" of screenwriting.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, peach said:

This is outrageous. "How did this major plot twist happen?". Ohhhh... let's not get in the weeds on that. 

It's always the same. They paint themselves into a corner, then say, "Oh, shit. How will we explain this?" And I guess the answer is, "We can't. Just skip over it. The audience will never remember." 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peach said:

This is the "yada yada yada" of screenwriting.

Exactly.  Just say so, Kang!  We'd admire the honesty, at least.

What I want to know is how long it took to wash off the smell of dead walker suits from these mischievous tricksters so they could mix and mingle with the establishment?

• Love 4

I have to say, I'm somewhat impressed with the way they're hand-waving away an explanation for a pivotal moment in the series' history. There's a boldness in telling your audience that the plot of the story being told isn't super important, it's...striking (I'm struggling to find a word here, it's not a positive feeling but it's like...notable, maybe is the word). I can't wait to read about the tv movies, if their general attitude towards explaining things is "getting in the weeds."

Also, given the list of who's left from each season, I guess we're not expecting many happy reunions with Rick when he returns in those long episodes/films. Which...I guess could be a good way to explain why he goes off and does something different instead of trying to return to the group, unless the movies are in some weird pocket of time and he's dead by this point in the timeline, too. Whatever. Mix of things, in the weeds, the horror is in the randomness of things- I should just enjoy the shocking moments. 

Super excited for Game of Thrones now. I realized yesterday that watching/following this show has helped GoT seem even more amazing by contrast, because while that show's probably not perfect it's at least got some care and attention being paid to the plot. 

• Love 2

I stopped watching TWD after Rick left, but I heard about the big fair episode so I watched Sunday - ugh, I now really wish I hadn't (some imagery I can't un-see). I also checked its latest episode ratings...

The Walking Dead's Deadly Fair Episode Also Got The Show's Lowest Ratings Ever
Laura Hurley   March 26, 2019
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2468968/the-walking-deads-deadly-fair-episode-also-got-the-shows-lowest-ratings-ever

The stakes have never been higher on The Walking Dead since Alpha and The Whisperers made their deadly move on the good guys, but that's not the case with the ratings. The numbers have been dropping all throughout the ninth season, and the latest episode got the lowest ratings in the show's history despite its game-changing plot twists. Here's how the fair episode fared in the ratings.

In Live+Same day calculations, The Walking Dead's penultimate episode of Season 9 scored only a 1.5 rating in the key 18-49 age demographic, with only 4.1 million people tuning in. Those numbers were enough to keep it on top of the competition in cable TV on Sunday, March 24, with the three highest-rated broadcasts behind the zombie apocalypse series all being NCAA basketball games. That said, they still make "The Calm Before" the lowest-rated episode in The Walking Dead history.

The 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demo represents a drop of 0.2 from the already-disappointing 1.7 rating of the previous week, according to TV By The Numbers. As for viewership, the 4.1 million audience is a drop from 4.5 million last week. Ever show does experience its highs and lows, and it's possible that the March Madness games (or basketball movies) drew away some Walking Dead viewers.

Still, this was not an episode that should have hit record lows, if The Walking Dead was still as much of a smash hit as it was in earlier seasons. Even though the show certainly didn't spoil all the huge deaths that would happen in the episode, "The Calm Before" had a lot going for it.

Not only was it the penultimate episode of the season; it was also a special super-sized episode that would run for 25 minutes longer than the usual Walking Dead broadcast. "The Calm Before" was also slated to finally show the big fair that has been teased for quite a while. In days gone by, such an event might have scored The Walking Dead record high ratings rather than record lows; is this a sign that the season finale will be the lowest-rated in show history?

Edited by tv echo

Is this as close as we’re going to get to somebody admitting ‘The Gimp’ wrecked the damn show?

From EW,

Reedus’ enthusiasm for the season-ender extends to the woman who took over showrunning duties for season 9, Angela Kang. “I love the risks that she’s taken,” says Reedus. “I love what Angela’s doing to the show. She’s very punk rock, Angela Kang. She jumps in. There’s a confidence with our crew and with our cast and with our storytelling that we’ve earned over the years. If you’re going to take risks, now’s the time to take them, and they’re all paying off After nine years, you have to reinvent yourself a little bit. I just want to make the show that we want to make, and it feels like that’s what we’re doing. You can feel it in the crew. You can feel it in the cast. You can feel it in the scripts. It’s the show that we want to make.”

Too bad Reedus’ BFF Andrew Lincoln is no longer around to enjoy it. “It’s funny because I talked to Andy the other day,” laughs Reedus. “And he was like, “Man, I picked the wrong time to leave the show because it’s so f—ing good right now.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, you did, dude. You picked the wrong time.’”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/27/walking-dead-norman-reedus-season-finale-916/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

Is this as close as we’re going to get to somebody admitting ‘The Gimp’ wrecked the damn show?

From EW,

Reedus’ enthusiasm for the season-ender extends to the woman who took over showrunning duties for season 9, Angela Kang. “I love the risks that she’s taken,” says Reedus. “I love what Angela’s doing to the show. She’s very punk rock, Angela Kang. She jumps in. There’s a confidence with our crew and with our cast and with our storytelling that we’ve earned over the years. If you’re going to take risks, now’s the time to take them, and they’re all paying off After nine years, you have to reinvent yourself a little bit. I just want to make the show that we want to make, and it feels like that’s what we’re doing. You can feel it in the crew. You can feel it in the cast. You can feel it in the scripts. It’s the show that we want to make.”

Too bad Reedus’ BFF Andrew Lincoln is no longer around to enjoy it. “It’s funny because I talked to Andy the other day,” laughs Reedus. “And he was like, “Man, I picked the wrong time to leave the show because it’s so f—ing good right now.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, you did, dude. You picked the wrong time.’”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/27/walking-dead-norman-reedus-season-finale-916/

What IS Norman going on about?  Angela Kang is the polar opposite of 'punk rock'.  Of course, this is coming from a man who thinks that Marilyn Manson is still relevant.  I wonder if AL was laughing when he said the show was 'so fucking good right now'?

Edited by mightysparrow
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

What IS Norman going on about?  Angela Kang is the polar opposite of 'punk rock'.  Of course, this is coming from a man who thinks that Marilyn Manson is still relevant.  I wonder if AL was laughing when he said the show was 'so fucking good right now'?

Can’t really fault Reedus; as of this past October, he has at least fifty million reasons to want the show to succeed for two more seasons past the current one.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 4/2/2019 at 5:15 PM, mightysparrow said:

What a shock!🤣

Right?  So weird that getting rid of the father and son at the heart of the original story affected the show this way.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

“I love the risks that she’s taken,” says Reedus. “I love what Angela’s doing to the show. She’s very punk rock, Angela Kang.

Oh, Norman - I'd kiss ass too if I were paid what you're being paid. What are these "risks" of which you speak? Putting Prince Henry's head on a stick? 

It's either the money or - and more alarming - he actually thinks this is good writing and storytelling. Does being "punk rock" make you sound like an idiot when you speak?

1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3

From the article:

The new drama, which is as yet untitled, will stand alongside two other series in the franchise – “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead” – and allow the cable network to feature content from a growing “universe” of “Walking Dead” stories for the bulk of the year, according to executives from AMCNetworks, the outlet’s parent company. The new series will debut on AMC in 2020.

“This allows us to come to the marketplace with completely uninterrupted ‘Walking Dead’ universe content from post-Super Bowl Sunday to Thanksgiving,” says Scott Collins, president of ad sales for AMC Networks. 

That's a whole lot of badly written zombies over what, a nine- or ten-month span of the year.  They've been saying this was in the works for awhile, and the thing is that there are certainly good stories that could be told within the existing universe.  The possibilities are definitely there.  But it's going to require the showrunners and the network to be honest about the things that have gone wrong or just plain haven't worked with the two series it already has, as well as the reality that zombies aren't going to be the novelty in 2020 that they were in 2010 when WD first premiered.  Other than two young female leads, just how is this one going to be different?

Edit to add EW link. From that link:

According to the network, the series “will feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad.”

So what the mother show already whiffed on with Henry and the Hilltop teens.

• Love 5

From ComicBook,

The Walking Dead Season Ten will reveal more details behind Whisperer leader Alpha (Samantha Morton) and vicious lieutenant Beta (Ryan Hurst), and could shed light on the exact nature of their relationship.

“Here’s this giant guy who’s following this five-foot-nothing psychopath, but whyis he following her?” Hurst said at Walker Stalker Con London.

“I can’t give away too much, but what I love about this show is it’s very slow to reveal any of its answers. Any time that you think you’re gonna be onto something, they’re gonna switch to another storyline and drag you into some more cliffhangers. In Season Ten, [showrunner] Angela [Kang] and I have been rapping about exploring more of their relationship and getting some answers. And also starting to see if and when there’s sort of going to be a divergence between the two. That’s about as much as I can tell you.”

Uuuhhhh, they’re going to drag this out, can’t we just kill them and move on?

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/04/08/the-walking-dead-season-10-reveal-whisperer-details-alpha-beta-relationship-mask-ryan-hurst/

• Love 4
3 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

“I can’t give away too much, but what I love about this show is it’s very slow to reveal any of its answers. Any time that you think you’re gonna be onto something, they’re gonna switch to another storyline and drag you into some more cliffhangers.

I don't know about Ryan Hurst, but that is exactly what I don't love about this show.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm surprisingly bitter about this franchise. All I can really think about this spin off is...didn't they do this before, in terms of promising to explore this universe more with a female lead as part of the hook? What makes this time different? 

The first spin off failed to illuminate anything, imho, and they aren't even bothering to tell full stories on the mothership (details are "the weeds," character conclusions will be told in tv movies). Plus, isn't the premise kind of Judith's story? Why not just use her, instead of focusing on yet another villian our heroes were woefully unprepared to handle? Or, y'know, do both things, on the show you already have. 

I'll follow spoilers, cause I get addicted to soaps and this is no different, but people will have to rave about it to get me to watch. A "twist" like killing off half the cast midway through the season, or bringing on Maggie's kid, won't do it, though I feel like both of those things are likely. 

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, phoenix780 said:

All I can really think about this spin off is...didn't they do this before, in terms of promising to explore this universe more with a female lead as part of the hook? What makes this time different? 

They could make a frickin' Vulcan the lead and I still would say no thanks to any and all prequels, sequels and spin-offs. Unless the Vulcan was Mr.Spock, of course.

1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

Of course on TWD, the Whisperers should be getting torn to shreds.  Just putting on a mask shouldn't stop them from becoming walker chow.

If the masks prevent them from attacking (which is ridiculous) what about Lydia, walking with them and not even wearing the useless mask? So now just shuffling is a sure-fire way of being able to walk in a herd  with no fear of being attacked? Why did nobody in our crew learn this trick? I can't keep up with all these New Rules.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

According to the network, the series “will feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad.” 

And to think, they already had a built in lead character with Coral in whom viewers were already invested emotionally and would have tuned in to see what happens to him on a spin-off.  Rick could have continued to battle with Negan and let Coral go off and lead a community or Rick could have left and Coral continues to lead a new group.

They done messed up , AAron. 

• Love 5

Does Gimple deserve a little credit?

From ComicBook,

The Walking Dead chief content officer and executive producer Scott Gimpleonce fought to keep Carol (Melissa McBride) when talks during Season Three pointed to the grieving mother “going away.”

“I was dead set against it, because I thought it would be a great story to see a person who came from abuse become the hero and not in an easy way, that she herself had to struggle with the power that she found,” Gimple said during the AMC Networks summit.

“And that is I think Carol’s great story is that she found that she was strong, she found she had this superpower, but then it wouldn’t be easy. It wasn’t happy ever after after that, that she had responsibility and there was a weight to that strength that she found.”

Gimple was serving as writer-producer on the series under then-showrunner Glen Mazzara, who once notified McBride Carol was to be killed off just episodes into the third season.

Those plans changed when it was decided T-Dog (IronE Singleton) would make a sacrifice play rescuing Carol in 304, “Killer Within,” perishing from a walker attack when the group’s prison base was infiltrated by the undead.

“Personally, it’s been so important to me to see her become strong. It’s really hard for me to talk about that aspect of her without getting just boiled up inside because I know people like her that didn’t make it,” added an emotional McBride, whose Carol evolved from battered housewife to bow-wielding queen.

“So that aspect has always been very important to me. But yes, empathy, you need more of that. I would love to see a day when this doesn’t happen. These, by the way, are good tears because it’s important and it was a good thing what’s happened to Carol.”

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/04/12/the-walking-dead-boss-dead-set-against-killing-carol-melissa-mcbride-scott-gimple/

• Love 1
5 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Kang needs to "get in the weeds" on this.  It was a huge mistake not going there.  Show the action, show the drama, show the ten piked characters in fear of losing their lives.  

Over time it became clear to me that they just don't care.  The showrunners are fundamentally incurious people, they don't know or care about what makes people tick or telling their stories.  They don't CARE how a chunk of the main cast ended up on the pikes. 

They just bounce around from plot point to nonsensical plot point with the bazillion random characters, and somehow tell LESS of a story than a graphic novel!  So much for "long form television."

It really was a groundbreaking show, mostly due to the efforts of Darabont, and I loved the first five seasons, but what it's become is incompetent dreck.

• Love 4
On 4/8/2019 at 10:23 AM, FortKnox said:

Well, seems like I got while the getting was best.  (although I'll admit that I will most likely check out the future RG-centric stuff if it ever comes to pass, but I believe I'm mostly done with the TWD-verse now [aside from seasons 1-5 of the main show]

"Ratings are falling off, but lets make more and have the 'verse span year-round on the network!!"  lulz

To all the people involved that took a great horror/drama franchise and ruined it,
tenor.gif?itemid=4870509

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 2

Comic-Con 2019: Your Guide to the TV-Related Panels and Screenings
By Rebecca Iannucci / June 24 2019, 
https://tvline.com/2019/06/24/comic-con-2019-schedule-tv-show-panels-dates/3/

FRIDAY, JULY 19
1 pm The Walking Dead (AMC) | Series stars Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Danai Gurira, Ryan Hurst, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Avi Nash, Nadia Hilker, Eleanor Matsuura and Cailey Fleming, along with TWD CCO Scott M. Gimple, executive producers Angela Kang, Robert Kirkman, Dave Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero. Chris Hardwick moderates. (Hall H)

https://www.thewrap.com/walking-dead-casts-3-lead-roles-for-latest-and-still-upcoming-spinoff/amp/

If the fact that 'The Gimp' has an input into the new show isn't depressing enough, this extract from the link lowers my spirits even more.

"The third series, which will shoot in Virginia, will feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it"

It sounds as though we wont be seeing what most of us want, and that's the outbreak of the ZA, we've already got one show in 'Little house on the prairie land' with 'Fear' not far behind once the petrol / diesel runs out.

We don't need another show set in the aftermath of a ZA, with contrived plotlines trying desperately to keep us excited / interested. 

• Love 2

Just saw a preview for one of the upcoming shows for the Fall season on Fox.  It's called "Prodigal Son" and there was no mistaking the actor onscreen with the pretty eyes... it was Tom (Jesus) Payne.  Not sure if he's the lead or co-lead, but it also stars fellow British actor Michael Sheen.   I got a vibe that it has a supernatural/scifi theme from the clips they showed.  

I loved Tom Payne on TWD - he was seriously underused and I'm definitely going to give this new thing a look.

• Love 1
(edited)

It's the Disney channel version of TWD...

New ‘Walking Dead’ Series Casts Three Lead Roles (EXCLUSIVE)
By JOE OTTERSON   July 10, 2019
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/third-walking-dead-series-cast-1203262504/ 

The recently announced third “Walking Dead” series has cast three major roles, Variety has learned exclusively.

Alexa Mansour, Nicolas Cantu, and Hal Cumpston will all star in the new series, which is said to follow two female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the zombie apocalypse. A second lead female role has yet to be cast.

AMC would not comment on specifics for any of the characters, but sources describe Mansour’s character as a good-natured rule breaker who lives for today. She is likable and funny on the outside but sad on the inside. Mansour recently wrapped shooting a guest starring role on the CBS drama “Madam Secretary” and previously starred in the horror film sequel “Unfiltered: Dark Web” for Blumhouse Productions. Her other TV credits include “SEAL Team,” “The Resident,” “Bull,” “How To Get Away With Murder,” and “Law & Order: SVU.”
Cantu’s character is said to be small for his age in addition to being friendly and an old soul. He also has a black belt in karate. Cantu has previously lent his voice to the animated shows “The Amazing World of Gumball,” “Sofia the First,” “Future-Worm!” and “Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures.” He has also appeared in the live-action shows “The Good Place,” “Sydney to the Max,” and “Bizaardvark.”
Cumpston’s character is said to be big for his age. He is a shy loner that scares some kids, but he hates the fact that he scares people. Cumpston previously starred in, wrote, and produced the Australian coming of age comedy “Bilched.”

the-walking-dead-casting.jpg?w=1000&h=56

(Pictured: Alexa Mansour, left; Nicolas Cantu, center; Hal Cumpston, right)

Edited by tv echo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

He also has a black belt in karate.

Of course, he does. I wonder who bestowed that on him. 🤨

Oh, boy, a bunch of millennial stereotypes. The shy, fat kid, the small but mighty kid, and the feisty girl sidekick. Can't wait!!

ETA: Wait a minute:

Cumpston’s character is said to be big for his age. He is a shy loner that scares some kids, but he hates the fact that he scares people

In a world filled with rotting, blood-thirsty monsters, he scares kids because he's "big for his age"? I may just have to watch this. 

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

The first generation to come of age in the ZA were Carl and Enid, so eff this show.  I would definitely rather watch Riverdale if I want to watch weird teens in peril.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, peach said:

The first generation to come of age in the ZA were Carl and Enid, so eff this show.  I would definitely rather watch Riverdale if I want to watch weird teens in peril.

Hell, I’d watch Riverdale just for Mädchen Amick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, peach said:

The first generation to come of age in the ZA were Carl and Enid, so eff this show

I guess they think we've forgotten Carl by now since they gave us NewCarl and all, even though he also came of age post-ZA. This money-grab is so painfully obvious it's embarrassing, well, to anyone capable of feeling shame.

I'd rather rewatch "Aftermath" than this shit. At least that was good for many laughs, which I"m pretty sure "Beverly Hills 90210 - ZA Version" will not be.

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Hell, I’d watch Riverdale just for Mädchen Amick.

I remember her from a neat little horror movie called "Sleepwalkers." Seems I'm one of the very few who liked it. Guess my taste is a little too lowbrow.

I'm still stuck on this big for his age kid who scares people. How big is he? Are we talking Giant Michelin Man level of bigness?

mich.jpg

• LOL 6
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:02 PM, tv echo said:

(Pictured: Alexa Mansour, left; Nicolas Cantu, center; Hal Cumpston, right)

just looking at their pictures fills me with dread, I have an idea as to what sort of show they will be involved in, I'm feeling and sounding like one of the old grouches, the grouches I used to hate when I used to love TWD,"if you don't like it then just turn off FFS", I used to say. I'm  sure my comments recently, 'Fear' included  were worthy of a similar response. Damn these shows for getting me hooked and then just going to shit.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Shows seem always to go to shit when they overstay their welcome to try and milk the last penny from it.

The money-grubbers should take a hint from Carol Burnett who ended her show, saying, "I think it's classier to leave before you're asked to leave, "

Amen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6