Type keyword(s) to search

The Walking Dead in the Media

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Superclam said:

No mention of "Fear" I see. 

Thanks for reminding me, I’d completely forgotten about Fear and as I’ve now got AMC+ I can finally watch season seven, I hope it lives up to its worldwide claim of being a televisual masterpiece 🙄

Surely even the dullards at TWD will come up with titles showing some imagination, yet after the disappointment of Dead City I won’t be holding my breath 😔

1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

Surely even the dullards at TWD will come up with titles showing some imagination, yet after the disappointment of Dead City I won’t be holding my breath 😔

I don't know why they didn't stick with Isle of the Dead, which was a bit more interesting. "World Beyond" is practically Shakespeare compared to some of the other titles. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/4/2022 at 8:56 PM, Superclam said:

And I thought "Tales of the Walking Dead" was the most unoriginal title I've ever heard. 

With a title like that i would rather have him to be the star of the show. 

Let's take for the walkers for once and for all.🙂

image.png.e5423a58b7c33c09b2ed32a7a13b9c12.png

• LOL 2

The Walking Dead Series Finale Gets Extended Runtime

“The Walking Dead series finale will run for 90 minutes rather than the standard 60 when it airs on AMC. In past seasons, extended episodes that aired in a 90-minute time slot clocked in at 64-65 minutes without commercials, so expect an extra 20 minutes of show time.”

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-series-finale-run-time-extended-season-11-episode-24-rest-in-peace/

Spoilers for last night's episode (added spoiler tags for visible portions even though episode has aired)...

Walking Dead Showrunner Angela Kang Unpacks That 'Gut Punch' of a Twist
By Charlie Mason / November 13 2022, 
TVLine article link 

TVLINE | So, you must know that people are going to be freaking out, right? You just don’t

Spoiler

shoot Judith Grimes.

Absolutely. This is not a story decision we took lightly. There were many many conversations about whether we do it, what happens as a result, how do we portray it in a way that is as respectful as possible…

TVLINE | What is the reason for doing it — to scare the hell out of us or just make us hate Pamela more?
In the comic book, there is a storyline about the things that the next generation goes through and sees. What is the world that their parents’ generation wants to leave behind for them? That is a major theme that we went into the final run thinking about. So this story kind of evolved out of that. There’s a really important emotional dynamic that rises out of what happens next for Judith and for Daryl. Even Pamela is like, “What have I done?” Because you know, you kind of hope that when horrific things happen to children that people can take that step back and look at that, and I think that’s one of the things we’re exploring with her. 
TVLINE | Let’s talk about “Daddy.” Are you hoping that we’ll think that Judith wasn’t hallucinating and she really did see Rick
From Judith’s perspective, she just kind of went unconscious. She’s probably hallucinating a little bit, or at least very confused and in a sort of dreamlike state. It felt real to us as we were writing it that what she imagines and what’s been on her mind all this time is a reunion with her parents. She feels safe in somebody’s arms for a moment, and she’s wondering if Daddy came back. But of course it’s Daryl, and the kind of gut punch for him is significant… just the weight that’s on him. [With Rick and Michonne gone, and Lori long gone], Daryl is the remaining parent figure for this child. But we felt like for Judith, too, it’s an indication of where her head’s at throughout all of this. She misses her family, but she also trusts Daryl enough to feel that he’s like a daddy figure to her. 

‘Walking Dead’ EPs Angela Kang & Scott M. Gimple On The Fate Of (______) & Tonight‘s Penultimate “Family” Episode, Next Week’s Series Finale & Spinoff Twists
By Dominic Patten   November 13, 2022
https://deadline.com/2022/11/walking-dead-spoilers-finale-angela-kang-amp-scott-m-gimple-interview-penultimate-1235170153/

DEADLINE: One of the undercurrents of this last season, certainly these final episodes, has been

Spoiler

Judith. In this episode in particular, you know, you start off yet again with another one of those kind of retrospective looks that you’ve done throughout this season, but we leave it with her fate in jeopardy and what’s going to happen to her, which is kind of a classic Walking Dead way to go. Why did you make that decision with Judith and what’s the emotional impact that it may or may not have going into the finale?

KANG: There were some different iterations of these voice overs, I’ll tell you.

DEADLINE: Really?
KANG: Yes, there’s a lot of things that we discussed and there was actually a different concept, which I won’t say now because it would spoil something, but at the end of the day, like when we went into post, it felt like Judith was the right character because there’s such an importance to this kind of throughline of what is the world going to look like for the next generation? Also like for that next generation, what do we want the world to look like, and do we have a say in that? Is there anything that we can do? And I think that that is true to the spirit of the comic, even if it is not like literally what the end of the comic is, because so many of the pieces on the chessboard of the show are different.

But there is this spirit of like how do we fight the fights we have to fight so that we’re improving things so that our children have a chance to live some kind of life? How do we not destroy each other in the process? How do we like look for a future and not just have just complete lack of hope about the present?
So, it felt right to have Judith be a part of that, and for her thinking and her thoughts that sort of mirror the things that her parents had thought about, that her brother thought about, be an important part of this going into the finale, because you know, there’s this cliffhanger of what is her fate, but there’s also just this very simple emotional level thing of if you’re Daryl, here is this child who he’s helped care for since she was born.

DEADLINE:  Well, she literally refers to as Daddy.
KANG:
Yeah, who she literally like, in her moment of need, feels that she might be in Daddy’s arms. And he feels like, I have failed her. I have failed Rick and Michonne. I have to save her. So, I think that that bond between those two has given us so much really beautiful story, and we wanted to lean into that for the final episode.
DEADLINE: One week out, what can you tell us about the finale?
KANG:
The finale, I think just everybody should be prepared for a really emotional ride. It’s a roller coaster and…

DEADLINE: Any surprises?
KANG:
Definitely surprises. I think there’s some surprises in there, and it’s also just incredible performances by our cast, like just some of the best work that some of them have done on the show, and that’s saying a lot because there’s such incredible acting from our cast like on a regular basis.

DEADLINE: Scott, are we going to see some old faces in the finale like Andrew Lincoln or Danai Gurira?
GIMPLE:
I mean I’m not going to commit to that, but I’ll commit to the first part Are we going to see some surprises, which is a wholly unsatisfying answer, yes. Yes, we will surprise you. I hope that any surprise we might have is about just achieving the emotional sort of conclusion to the show.
DEADLINE: And will the finale set up the spinoffs or are they separate beasts?
KANG
: It’s a little of both. The approach we took was like we’ve got to close this chapter in some way, but it’s closing a chapter with leaving a door open. But that said, I believe…well, I know in one case, like, without saying too much, the Daryl spinoff is going to start with like a big twist, and I’m pretty sure Maggie/Negan does too, so it’s not necessarily going to be exactly what you expect from this to that.

Inside Line: Get Scoop on SEAL Team, Criminal Minds, NCIS, New Amsterdam, Chicago Fire, TWD's Dog and More!
By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 11 2022
https://tvline.com/lists/criminal-minds-revival-preview-jj-penelope-luke-reid/ 

Question of the day… WHERE IS DOG IN #TWD? –Jeremy
As The Walking Dead inches ever closer to its series finale, “Dog is at an unspecified location. He’s been taken by some bad soldiers,” EP Angela Kang makes clear. “Maybe this is saying too much, but there were some COVID production reasons why it was harder to use Dog this year as much as we would have liked. There was a moment where Daryl said that the soldiers had taken Dog, which was just adding insult to injury, so he is somewhere amongst the [Commonwealth] soldiers. They were like, “Oh, let’s take him! He can be one of our canines!” But Dog is still out there.”

Edited by tv echo
4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I really liked that scene. Raw adrenaline. Rosita has given some fine performances over her tenure.

But what's funny is that Gabriel & Eugene are giving off a Men in Black vibe.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • LOL 2

When Does the Series Finale of The Walking Dead Air on AMC?

The Walking Dead series finale, titled "Rest in Peace," premieres November 20th at 6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ETon the AMC channel. 

When Is The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 24 on AMC Plus? 

The Walking Dead series finale will be available to stream on AMC+ at the same time it airs on cable: November 20th at  6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET. AMC+ subscribers won't be able to watch The Walking Dead finale early, but the episode will remain on the service for on-demand viewing following the live simulcast on AMC.

How Long Is the Series Finale of The Walking Dead?

The Walking Dead series finale has an extended runtime of 90 minutes on AMC. Without commercials, expect the episode to clock in at an expanded 59-65 minutes instead of the standard 42-minute runtime. 

The Walking Dead Series Finale Event Live Schedule: Sunday, November 20th

The Walking Dead: Red Carpet Live Pre-Show
5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET on AMC and AMC+

The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 24, "Rest In Peace" Series Finale
6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET on AMC and AMC+

Talking Dead: The Walking Dead Finale Live
7:30pm PT / 10:30pm ET on AMC and AMC+

The Walking Dead Series Finale: "Rest In Peace" Back-to-Back Encores
9:00pm PT / 12:00am ET, and again at 10:30pm PT / 1:30am ET on AMC

How to Watch The Walking Dead Series Finale Without Cable

New subscribers can sign up for a 7-day free AMC Plus trial to watch The Walking Deadseries finale on AMC+; the subscription continues at $6.99 per month. The streaming service is available as an app and a subscription on the following platforms in the U.S.: Apple TV Channels, Amazon Prime Video Channels, Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, Dish, The Roku Channel, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. In Canada, AMC+ is available on Apple TV Channels and Amazon Prime Video Channels. 

Cord-cutters can watch The Walking Dead live on DirecTV Stream, Philo or FuboTV. New customers can sign up for 5-day or 7-day trials to watch The Walking Dead free in their first week. The Walking Dead series finale is streaming on AMC+ starting November 20th. 

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/how-to-watch-the-walking-dead-series-finale-live-event-date-time-schedule-season-11-episode-24/

Edited by OoohMaggie

The Walking Dead series finale will be available to stream on AMC+ at the same time it airs on cable: November 20th at  6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET. AMC+ subscribers won't be able to watch The Walking Dead finale early, but the episode will remain on the service for on-demand viewing following the live simulcast on AMC.

I repeat: F you, AMC+. F you. Not even worth the $1.99. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Walking Dead Showrunner Braces Fans for a 'Highly Emotional' Series Finale
By Charlie Mason / November 16 2022
https://tvline.com/2022/11/16/the-walking-dead-series-finale-spoilers-who-dies-angela-kang/ 

There’s nothing left for Walking Dead showrunner Angela Kang to do but hope. The Season 11 and series finale is in the can. Now she has only to wait and see whether viewers think she stuck the landing. She has ample reason to be optimistic, though. “It’s a highly emotional episode,” she tells TVLine. “It’s a ride. For the audience, there will be tears, and the tears will come for different reasons for different characters.

“But we really felt that at the core of this, there’s horror in this world. There’s obviously action and adventure. But the reason people follow these people,” she continues, “is because there is heart, there is a chosen family, there’s something about their will to make it past the worst circumstances that is inspiring. So we leaned really hard in that direction, because we felt that’s what the core of the show is.”
That said, Sunday’s “Rest in Peace” (which premieres on AMC+ as well as AMC at 9/8c) doesn’t skimp on the thrills and chills. “There’s lots of action and excitement and scariness and high stakes,” Kang promises. “All of that’s there. For the people who are craving some really cool action, you’ll get that. 

“But I think most importantly, there are really lovely character moments between people,” she adds. “I’m so blown away by our cast and the work that they put into it. Greg Nicotero pulled out all the stops directing a very, very challenging, huge episode in the midst of all the things that we had to deal with production-wise.”

Oh what a mess. It will be good to see Rick and Michonne, but there's no story that's ready to wrapped up. I enjoy watching Pamela, but she is not the worst villain they have faced, so this fight seems like general housekeeping for them. Unless they do another time jump or nuke everybody, I don't see how the series ends in one episode.

• Like 2

The Walking Dead finale ending with Rick and Michonne explained
By Dalton Ross     November 20, 2022 
https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-finale-rick-michonne-ending-explained/ 

Because Gimple is acting showrunner on the upcoming Rick and Michonne series, he took the lead on writing the scene. "To finish the story of The Walking Dead, we needed Rick and Michonne," Gimple says. "And to show Rick and Michonne, we had to show them in circumstances that they're in. And it really was like, no matter where these characters are, the situations they're in, whether they're living or dead, they're forever connected by their time with each other. That they are part of a family that is unbreakable. And that is in some ways one long life, which is something thematically we have invoked throughout the series and in the even earlier moments of this finale. And that's what we started with."

"It felt like really the only way to integrate it if they weren't showing up at the gates of the Commonwealth or Alexandria was to be more about how they are emotionally connected through this idea of, 'We're the ones who live,'" Kang says. "And that's kind of how that all came to pass."
The line "We're the ones who live" was first uttered by Rick in the season 5 episode "Try" after battling "Porch Dick" Pete in the street and challenging the more passive residents of Alexandria. "We know what needs to be done and we do it," he told Deanna Monroe (Tovah Feldshuh) and the group. "We're the ones who live."

The phrase was then repeated back to Rick by Michonne in the makeshift Alexandria jail in the season 7 midseason finale, "Hearts Still Beating." "We're still alive, Rick," Michonne said then. "So much has happened. So much that we shouldn't have lived through. In spite of it, or maybe because of it, we did. We're still here. The two of us. We're still standing and we're going to keep standing. So what do we do with that? How do we make that mean something. We're the ones who get things done. You said that. We're the ones who live."

Michonne then repeated the words to Rick one episode later, in "Rock in the Road," after surviving a close call with a herd. "We're here! You can smile. We made it… we can make it. We're the ones who live."

"It was always this phrase that was pretty wild," Gimple tells EW. "As much as there were so many people dying and being able to say, 'We're the ones who live.' But I never took it as just applying to the living people, because that seemed a little much to be like, 'Hey, we're the ones that live, too bad about all those people we love.' No, to me, it felt like there's a continuum of a relationship and love that cannot be extinguished. And that is what is forged in this hell that we've lived through together. And the triumphant thing is that we forever lived through each other and beyond. That, to me, seems the message of the whole thing."
The montage ends with Rick standing across the water from a decrepit looking city. But what city is it? While Gimple will not state definitively where Rick is, he offers a few clues: "You saw that black helicopter. We know the helicopter is CRM, I mean, hell, we can see it on this jacket. So people could extrapolate beyond that, that the city may be associated with the CRM."

On The Walking Dead: World Beyond, the CRM destroyed the city of Omaha using chlorine gas and covered up the assault by staging a large walker attack, so if you're looking for a city that has clearly seen better days and has a CRM connection, that could be it. (Notice the instrument Rick uses to smash the zombie skull resembles a similar device used by Silas and others to de-brain walkers on World Beyond.)

But there is another World Beyond possibility as well. That series ended with the cast of plucky tykes saving the city of Portland from a similar fate as Omaha (or so we thought). We know the CRM is heavily invested in Portland, and the city sits on both the Columbia and Willamette rivers, which could explain the water separating Rick from the ruins.

But before you lay all your money down on a World Beyond connection, wait! Gimple has more clues! "I'll say this: People have detected what that city is online, and you can look at that skyline and detect where that is. People have seen that skyline referenced already in promotion. It's been referenced before. I think people could connect those dots."

So let's connect them. Back in the summer of 2019, it was announced that the first installment of what was then planned to be a trilogy of Rick Grimes movies would appear "only in theaters." A short teaser video was produced, and that teaser showed a helicopter and a skyline — a skyline that appears to match the one that just showed up again in the final finale scene. That skyline has been previously identified by online sleuths as… Philadelphia (see video below).
The dude is shoeless, just had to ditch his bag with all his possessions, is surrounded by rotted corpses, totally needs a shower, and appears as if he is about to be apprehended yet again by the CRM, so why is the last image one of Rick Grimes smiling? "Rick still has some fight left in him," Gimple says. "Rick is not yet broken, Rick is defiant. And Michonne is defiant. These people draw strength from this continuum of love that they have created out of nothing, or even out of tragedy and loss."

Gimple continues: "And so he is totally screwed there — and I'm speaking like Ezekiel here — and yet he smiles, because he still has some fight in him, and he is not yet laying his head down. And what gives him that is the same thing that gives Michonne the strength to go into that walker herd. And that gives Judith the strength to look at that future and say, 'We're the ones who live.' It's the strength that's going to get her through. So that smile is indicative of the strength that is drawn through 11 seasons of The Walking Dead."

11 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

The Walking Dead Series Finale Postmortem: Director Greg Nicotero (Exclusive)

Spoiler alert: this story contains spoilers for The Walking Dead series finale

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-series-finale-rest-in-peace-director-greg-nicotero-interview/

So from what I understand They are keeping everybody alive because they want them to come back????😐

So Eugene, Princess and cie will all be back in the spinoff at some points?😬

We are pretty far away of the first 5 seasons where nobody was untouchable.😑

• Love 1

Says outright that it's "Philadelphia, destroyed in the background"...

Behind-The-Scenes of Rick & Michonne's Return | The Walking Dead Series Finale
TWD Promos & Videos    Nov 22, 2022

Show Me More: The Walking Dead Last Episodes | Behind the Scenes
The Walking Dead   Nov 23, 2022

Edited by tv echo

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Reveals Favorite The Walking Dead Scene

Jeffrey Dean Morgan says that he is so proud of the work he did on The Walking Dead, that he wouldn't change a thing. Given the chance to go back and revisit the series, Morgan told ComicBook.com's Brandon Davis, he would not make any changes, because he is proud of the cast and crew and thinks that they brought their A-game to every scene. One scene, apparently, stands above some others -- at least for upper management. In that same interview, Morgan told us that AMC brass approached him to tell him one of his scenes in the finale was a big winner.

That would be the scene where Negan (Morgan) finally, genuinely, apologizes to Maggie (Lauren Cohan) for murdering her husband earlier in the series. The emotions are raw, and it builds on the character development that the two have had up to this point, setting up the series he and Cohan will star in together soon.

"What I can tell you is, the head of AMC came up to me and said 'The scene you do with Lauren is maybe one of my favorite scenes ever in the history of The Walking Dead,'" Morgan said. "I was like, 'What scene?' And then I remember after what she told me, but it was that for me. It was what we saw at the beginning of this, in season six, coming out of that RV, to that scene of actually being sincere and apologizing and all that s--t in between. The man that Negan has become now, that's been a joy to show you. Onscreen, too. We didn't hold anything back, we got to see the actual journey, which is rare."

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/jeffrey-dean-morgan-reveals-favorite-the-walking-dead-scene/

Now it’s all over, do these revelations still have to go in Spoilers or can they go in the “in the media” thread? 

• Love 1

Now it’s all over, do these revelations still have to go in Spoilers or can they go in the “in the media” thread? 

They can go into Media.  I moved this one for you.

Old Characters Could Return on Tales of the Walking Dead

According to AMC's Walking Dead chief content officer Scott M. Gimple, who co-created Tales with showrunner Channing Powell, Alpha wasn't the only flagship character planned to appear on the anthology spin-off. 

"I'm hoping these are the first stories and characters we explore, and I really hope we do more," Gimple told the AMC Blog of the mothership spin-offs focused on Rick, Michonne, Maggie, Negan, and Daryl. "I will say that for Tales of The Walking Dead, my plan was to have a lot more of the old characters on there."

Gimple continued: "I hope we get to do that eventually and I really, really do want to get into these other characters and other mythologies and other situations, so I'm hoping these are the first." While the focus is on the three Walking Dead spin-offs slated to premiere in 2023, Gimple said, there is potential to tell new tales with old characters in "more Tales episodes or limited series or spin-offs." 

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-characters-return-tales-of-the-walking-dead-spinoff-scott-gimple/

• Sad 1

Since we don't have separate topics yet for all of the spinoffs, I'm just going to leave this here.

Norman Reedus says his Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon spin-off series is a 'reset'

While I'm mildly (very mildly) intrigued by how a French lab ties into Jenner all the way back in the beginning of the franchise, it still feels like a mad stretch to think a show so uncreative it's calling itself Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon is really going to answer a decade-old origin mystery in a way that's finally satisfying. Reedus sounds like he's trying oh so hard to justify all of this. How does Daryl ride his motorcycle into the sunset and end up on the opposite side of the Atlantic after the likely end of air travel? Oh, I don't know. He just ... wakes up there? Sure, let's go with that.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Since we don't have separate topics yet for all of the spinoffs, I'm just going to leave this here.

Norman Reedus says his Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon spin-off series is a 'reset'

While I'm mildly (very mildly) intrigued by how a French lab ties into Jenner all the way back in the beginning of the franchise, it still feels like a mad stretch to think a show so uncreative it's calling itself Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon is really going to answer a decade-old origin mystery in a way that's finally satisfying. Reedus sounds like he's trying oh so hard to justify all of this. How does Daryl ride his motorcycle into the sunset and end up on the opposite side of the Atlantic after the likely end of air travel? Oh, I don't know. He just ... wakes up there? Sure, let's go with that.

Catapult?

• LOL 2
On 12/3/2022 at 12:43 AM, nodorothyparker said:

How does Daryl ride his motorcycle into the sunset and end up on the opposite side of the Atlantic after the likely end of air travel? Oh, I don't know. He just ... wakes up there? Sure, let's go with that.

There's potential for a really interesting story as to just how he gets there, and why he feels the need to go in the first place, colour me cynical, but i doubt very much that this is what we'll get. There's enough material for a whole season in how he discovers information that necessitates the trip to France, and how he then works to find some practical means of getting there, find a suitable boat, recommission a plane, could be interesting. bet they just hand waive it and hey presto he's in France though.

Edited by BasilSeal
  • Sad 1
23 hours ago, BasilSeal said:

There's potential for a really interesting story as to just how he gets there

I was rather hoping him and Strand would get that sub up and running 🛶

Waking up to the waft of cheese and garlic, not knowing how the hell you got there is not only the  cheap option, it also highlights the creative level of the writers / runners. 
I’m sure they’ll try wrapping the whole thing in an air of mystery and intrigue to keep the masses amused though.

On 12/5/2022 at 3:00 PM, OoohMaggie said:

I was rather hoping him and Strand would get that sub up and running 

that would be a good one, moving it back to the sea might be a tall order though.

On 12/5/2022 at 3:00 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Waking up to the waft of cheese and garlic, not knowing how the hell you got there is not only the  cheap option, it also highlights the creative level of the writers / runners. 

Well apparently we're doing magic and groundhog day fantasy time travel in TWD now so maybe he'll discover a magic carpet or something. I think i may have already said this but TWD right now is about on a par with that episode of the dukes of hazard where they found a magic space alien, for some reason.

image.thumb.png.8c7716d5543c6a0e68d881a16209e9b5.png

i mean why not at this point, some aliens would really liven things up a bit.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, BasilSeal said:

TWD right now is about on a par with that episode of the dukes of hazard where they found a magic space alien, for some reason.

image.thumb.png.8c7716d5543c6a0e68d881a16209e9b5.png

i mean why not at this point, some aliens would really liven things up a bit.

Yaknow - one of the benefits you’re supposed to accrue from growing older is being able to forget shit like this….    🤬

• LOL 3
53 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

I was apparently in that sweet spot of being old enough to enjoy watching that show as a kid but not old enough to remember something like that at all.

Right? I know I watched the Dukes of Hazzard many times, but I have zero recollection of an alien. Bo & Luke jump over something in the General Lee and get away from Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane? I remember that one. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, Superclam said:

Bo & Luke jump over something in the General Lee and get away from Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane? I remember that one. 

Apart from Ms Duke’s cut downs which have been discussed here previously, that’s about all I can remember as well, be thankful for small mercies 🙏 

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Superclam said:

Right? I know I watched the Dukes of Hazzard many times, but I have zero recollection of an alien. Bo & Luke jump over something in the General Lee and get away from Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane? I remember that one. 

Sure you do, because that was every fucking episode ever.  😆

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/2/2022 at 7:43 PM, nodorothyparker said:

How does Daryl ride his motorcycle into the sunset and end up on the opposite side of the Atlantic after the likely end of air travel? Oh, I don't know. He just ... wakes up there? Sure, let's go with that.

image.thumb.png.1c071f0b2d87f70f6dbc8e8c8eefc57f.png

• LOL 1